Diplo, the last piece of the puzzle.

NotOkayDude

Rookie
Capture.PNG
American DJ Diplo recently released a new album.
If you watch the clip, it will be easier for you to recognize specific "hidden" satanic imagery: MK ultra, one eye symbolism, lightning bolts, planet Saturn etc... He gave us the full package.

However what I want to discuss more specifically is what I think is symbolism that represents child abuse and paedophilia.
I keep seeing the rainbows with very specific colors that remind me of this: a flag that represents pedophiles (source) 1555707573092.png
I also noticed the similarity with the rainbows on carolinebosmans IG page (btw great article VC) and... Fortnite 1555708832284.png .

PINK - YELLOW - GREEN/BLUE . Since I try to be objective I decided to focus on the rainbow, but I think there is other symbolism out there.

The bow knot on the girls head, the ice cream, the unicorn and the smiley face are in my opinion also linked to their horrendous rituals. I think more research has to be done on the people commenting on carolinebosmans' IG to find more clues. I am not sure about this but I think that there is something going on with Fortnite's cuddle team leader skin. I think the pink bear symbolism, and the heart sign + lightning bolt symbolism also hold a gruesome meaning.

In the past few days I made reddit and 4chan threads on the subject but received no response, I ended up deleting them. Then earlier today while scrolling through my soundcloud stream I stumbled upon Diplo's new album. Here is what I found during my previous research.

Please VC you need to make an article on this subject, and more people need to dig into this stuff. The people commenting on carolinebosmans IG page should be investigated. I don't know if Diplo is an MK Ultra handler but he definitely knows what is going on in the industry.
I'm tired of living in such a perverted and satanic world. This sickness must be made public.

Attachments

Last edited:

NotOkayDude

Rookie
Thanks for sharing that video, it gave me a much broader perspective on this type of symbolism. The overall impression I get from this is that influencial people are heralding some sort of new era and they use both terrifying themes and childish/goofy ones to do so.
The best explanation I came up for this is that these individualsvmay want to disguise that era in order for it to infiltrate people's mind and become reality, and then reveal it's true nature.

Kas

Rookie

NotOkayDude

Rookie
I think it's no coincidence, I always wondered if he was/is a handler of JB- see link https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/justin-biebers-where-are-u-now-is-full-of-quickly-flashing-illuminati-imagery/ (he's one of the members of Jack U). Even though I find her really talented I found this video really weird -
Plus this one
- always gave me thinking (empty church, goats, Egyptian eye on the wall...) What are your thoughts?
Oh, so it must have started during the Jack U/ Major Lazer years. Those two music videos feel really old school. Back in the day didn't leave as many clues, and everything felt cleaner. They went from briefly flashing the symbols to making whole videos about them.
It's a worrying trend.

Anro

"They" call them artistic videos ... :rolleyes: yea right.
... and people wonder why I prefer classical music.

BumbleBee

Rookie
Taylor Swift and Brendon Urinate’s new video for the wretch-worthy song Me! is bathed in the pastel rainbow colour scheme (as well as a plethora of other symbols - snake, butterflies, umbrellas, rainbows, unicorn, Masonic tiles, pillars, clouds, goo, winged beings, a domed cathedral and for some unknown reason they are having an argument in French at the beginning). And that just what I got from one cursory viewing. Sure there is lots more.

NotOkayDude

Rookie
Taylor Swift and Brendon Urinate’s new video for the wretch-worthy song Me! is bathed in the pastel rainbow colour scheme (as well as a plethora of other symbols - snake, butterflies, umbrellas, rainbows, unicorn, Masonic tiles, pillars, clouds, goo, winged beings, a domed cathedral and for some unknown reason they are having an argument in French at the beginning). And that just what I got from one cursory viewing. Sure there is lots more.
I'm sure these celebrities/record labels communicating with a language of symbols. This is too much for me. I can't find logical links and none of this makes sense to me, but I'm sure it does for these people.

NotOkayDude

Rookie
Language of symbols to communicate ,you say.
Here is a Chinese artist who wrote an entire novel in emoticons.His reason is that the emoticons don't need a language.Anyone from any place in the world can understand them,thus communicating the meaning.
https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/vivacity/chinese-artist-writes-book-using-only-emoticons.html
There is some video that says that emoticons(emojis) are actually the modernised sigils of demons from Lesser key of solomon.
Interesting! I spotted this on one of Poppy's videos :
She flashes a smartphone symbol next to the Sigil of lucifer. I didn't know what to think of this at first, but now that I've watched these videos on emoji and demonic sigils I kinda get what Poppy was trying to show us.