Difference Between Various Stories Across Abrahamic Religions

floss

Star
I've never gone into the street and prayed plus I've never seen anyone do it (regardless of their religion).
Why does it matter again?
This is why

Matthew 6
5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men."

floss

Star
What if that's not the reason?
"that they MAY be seen by men"... that mean you're not supposed to expose yourself when praying so other cannot see your act of praying.

This is how to pray,

Matthew 6
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place;and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words."

mecca

Superstar
"that they MAY be seen by men"... that mean you're not supposed to expose yourself when praying so other cannot see your act of praying.

This is how to pray,

Matthew 6
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place;and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words."
cool, well i don't pray in the street and neither do most so... who cares?

Scimitar

Established

:D

Keep shooting yourself in the foot Floss :D

Wahahahaaa,

Oh btw theres a few hundred more where that came from.

So shut ya noise, :D

Scimi

Scimitar

Established
cool, well i don't pray in the street and neither do most so... who cares?
I pray on the street if it is time for prayer - and I CARE.

Why do you weaken your resolve around Christians? DO you wish to impress them by being like them?

I prayed asr and maghreb in Hyde Park last Sunday - because it was time for Salaat and a brother made adhaan.

I'm guessing you'd have pretended not to notice, eh weaksauce? and just walked on, right?

Don't you dare ask WHO CARES again.

ismi Muhsen, ana Muslim, savvy?

Scim

mecca

Superstar
I don't care if someone feels like saying a prayer in the middle of the road... In fact I think it's great because prayer is a good thing. A christian or a muslim could do it, doesn't matter to me.

manama

Star
Do they have similar characteristics to those animals?
I am sure if 21st century people looked hard enough we could post many superficial and serious errors in scientific and medical knowledge in Islam you know. A quick Google search showed many examples, and not from mere personal blogs either.
all those "google searches" are based upon william campbell's book which has already been debunked if there are still more "Scientific errors" feel free to post them

manama

Star
Do they have similar characteristics to those animals?
I am sure if 21st century people looked hard enough we could post many superficial and serious errors in scientific and medical knowledge in Islam you know. A quick Google search showed many examples, and not from mere personal blogs either.
also whale is neither a fish nor is bat a bird, im sure God would know that

manama

Star
Unlike the majority of Christians who have never even seen the church we muslims atleast many of us love our prayers even if we don't pray and you know mosques are small therefore the have to pray outside.
Because praying and worshipping God in many numbers which shows your love and support for each other as well is a beautiful thing.
You are judging their intentions while only God knows other's intentions.

Waiting for people to come up with actual argument rather than calling people praying outside as hypocrites which in turn is only making yall look bad.