Die Antwoord= Completely demonic

Vixy

Star
From the beginning:

Now:

Its alot about sitting in the throne of the antichrist, bashing god for making creatures like themselves and in the movie Chappie its pretty much all about how chapies creator could make chappie when he was just going to die anyway? Its like they live to bash god.

Fallen angel?

Is that satan on his chest? Is Satan number 1?

Throne of antichrist?

Fuk da world.. Why? Satan owns it. Isn't Satan your God?

This is so satanic I don't even have to dig for pictures. Its all in the open.

They litterally show us what they really look like.

Trash Mary, why don't you!
But, don't forget to hide that eye!

And dont forget that upside down cross, either!

Latest pictures:s-l400.jpgde8e43222a828b8094d540ce34903594.jpg

From a music video: unnamed.png

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
These two are so depraved that I am concerned for sixteen their daughter. I heavily repented to listening to them during my rebellion against God. There is so much depravity in their videos, these guys are so demonically possessed and are proud to promote demonic possesesion brings you wealth and Riches. I wished I hadn’t listen to them. I am so glad you made a thread about them. They deserve to be exposed. I can’t imagine what her father has done to her. I’ll post some pictures, tell me if you can see nothing but anger and hatred in her face.
These two have created offspring?

......I don't even know what to say to that. :|

Vixy

Star
Witch much?

Does she look happy to you?

I don’t even want to know what’s going on here

Not sure what they are teaching her, or what this is supppose to represent

A very creepy and disturbing family photo

I got more
Okay I take it back. She looks angry. -Probably for good reasons.

Vixy

Star
This is sixteen in between Yolandi and Ninja

It looks like something is inhabiting her body and most likely is sharing her body with a very hateful and angry spirit. It manifests in her facial expressions

I don’t care what anyone else says, those are the eyes of a severely sexually abused girl, her eyes haunt me because of the deep sadness within them.

Father & daughter, need I say more?

If you want more, let me know I have tons more.
The first pic tells me he's the leader demon and is telling her to hush up and not mention whats going on to anyone, or else..
(Yes, there is hierarchy amongst demons as there is levels of hell.)

Vixy

Star
This is sixteen in between Yolandi and Ninja

It looks like something is inhabiting her body and most likely is sharing her body with a very hateful and angry spirit. It manifests in her facial expressions

I don’t care what anyone else says, those are the eyes of a severely sexually abused girl, her eyes haunt me because of the deep sadness within them.

Father & daughter, need I say more?

If you want more, let me know I have tons more.
The third picture of the magazine cover makes me think of androginity. Shaving the sides of the daughters head makes her look part boy. I'd be pretty pissed to.

Vixy

Star

1:05 she talks about a demon in africa that is said to have a big penis. In the same video she also prays to god and thanks him for the sold out concerts all over the world, all the nice clothes she's bought (materialism) and for Satan.

..Sighs.

Vytas

Star
They aren't shy what they are all about...Sick pictures...

mecca

Superstar
They've always been weird and gross on purpose, it's their thing and it's not new. They probably do it for shock value but they do use a lot of symbolism. Also it's really weird how they named their daughter 16... why? I wonder if it means something or it's just weird for no reason.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

at 1:24 they talk about satanism and christianity.

a minute in.

Vixy

Star
Yeah I highly disagree with that. It's overly clear when dressed as a demon with black eyes and wanting to seem like satanists what side they're on. Can't get any clearer unless they were into black metal, lol!

RoccoV54

Rookie
I’ve actually had the opportunity to work and interact with them. I work at a high end luxury fashion brand in Beverly Hills. Their both actually very friendly and polite. I didn’t catch any bad vibes from them. I’ve worked with other celebs and people in the industry who were just down right creepy or totally MKd or drugged. I didn’t sense any of that while helping them...

RoccoV54

Rookie
I’ve actually had the opportunity to work and interact with them. I work at a high end luxury fashion brand in Beverly Hills. Their both actually very friendly and polite. I didn’t catch any bad vibes from them. I’ve worked with other celebs and people in the industry who were just down right creepy or totally MKd or drugged. I didn’t sense and of that while helping them...

Vixy

Star
I’ve actually had the opportunity to work and interact with them. I work at a high end luxury fashion brand in Beverly Hills. Their both actually very friendly and polite. I didn’t catch any bad vibes from them. I’ve worked with other celebs and people in the industry who were just down right creepy or totally MKd or drugged. I didn’t sense and of that while helping them...
Yeah but they still dress up like demons and like to look like they're bleeding.

mecca

Superstar
Yeah but they still dress up like demons and like to look like they're bleeding.
I still say they do that for shock value... they try to be edgy because of "zef" culture.

Vixy

Star
I still say they do that for shock value... they try to be edgy because of "zef" culture.
But they started Zef and can decide when to stop taking it somewhere. Looking like a demon isn't zef, it's something waay different! Don't let evil fool you!

RoccoV54

Rookie
I honestly feel it’s their way of expressing themselves while trying to send shock waves through the music industry. I’ve worked with them on three separate occasions and their down to earth, dress pretty casual, and were easy to chat with. They disnt strike me as being demonically posssesed in the slightest haha

~JC~

Veteran
I saw them in concert about 6 or 7 years ago. They were kinda new on the scene and I dug their oddball musical style. It just stuck. So when they came around, I was pretty pumped to go see them. I’d also been a fair frequenter of VC.

Unfortunately it was not the night I had anticipated it to be! Almost halfway through their set, I started noticing ALL this symbolism materializing. Triangles, red glowing lights, a backdrop that had a goat head silhouette.. satanic stars on this black cloth they had laid out on a table. I remember being like “OOOH SHT!!”

I told my friends I didn’t agree with what they were doing and bailed. I felt like such a wimpy jackass lol

On another note, I saw the group Cypress Hill a few months ago.. they are also very obviously in favor of the elite. I couldn’t believe it and it kinda broke my heart a little (over it). But it makes sense that they’re throwing up the devil horns and whatnot...because they’re STILL TOURING.. ;)

K sorry for getting off track. Great post!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I saw them in concert about 6 or 7 years ago. They were kinda new on the scene and I dug their oddball musical style. It just stuck. So when they came around, I was pretty pumped to go see them. I’d also been a fair frequenter of VC.

Unfortunately it was not the night I had anticipated it to be! Almost halfway through their set, I started noticing ALL this symbolism materializing. Triangles, red glowing lights, a backdrop that had a goat head silhouette.. satanic stars on this black cloth they had laid out on a table. I remember being like “OOOH SHT!!”

I told my friends I didn’t agree with what they were doing and bailed. I felt like such a wimpy jackass lol

On another note, I saw the group Cypress Hill a few months ago.. they are also very obviously in favor of the elite. I couldn’t believe it and it kinda broke my heart a little (over it). But it makes sense that they’re throwing up the devil horns and whatnot...because they’re STILL TOURING.. ;)

K sorry for getting off track. Great post!
You weren't whimpy at all but your soul saw evil and left. Means you're good and of a healthy mind, uncorrupted.

Unfortunally these satanists bands get to continue bc you have to be a initiated witch to release a record. Been like that since the seventies.