Did you know as of 2012 False Flags and Fake News are legal in the US

Transquesta

Rookie
Wait...you mean they HAVEN'T been using information "engineering" on us for the last sixty some odd years?

And all this time I thought it was the job of apparatchiks to lie to us.

Karlysymon

Superstar
no, think CERN/Roswell.
Don’t worry if this makes no sense to you. It’s very confusing unless you already know the hidden background of these events and their significance.
Really? I’d never have thought of that and no, it doesn’t make sense at all. Antigravity tech (UFOs) and CERN are said to be able to alter timelines or dimensions so what is the point of passing legislation to lie or not to lie to the public about what is supposedly unreal? I haven’t thought this through thoroughly…

Maes17

Superstar
From 2012:

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public
May 21, 2012, 5:11 PM

The newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on the American public, reports Michael Hastings of BuzzFeed.

The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and passed in the House last Friday afternoon — would effectively nullify the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbids information and psychological operations aimed at influencing U.S. public opinion.
Thornberry said that the current law "ties the hands of America's diplomatic officials, military, and others by inhibiting our ability to effectively communicate in a credible way," according to Buzzfeed.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News / False Flags

Former Clinton/Gore political consultant Naomi Wolf explains why we should be skeptical of overly theatrical news stories. Propaganda is legal! This took place at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum.

Sounds about right considering Aurora CO, Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombings all sparked some new type of propaganda.

Post 2012. We’ve had the church shootings in South Carolina, Vegas, Charleston riots, I guess the Ferguson riots can be added. El paso shootings, the school shooting in Texas. Coincidence or just angry people.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sounds about right considering Aurora CO, Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombings all sparked some new type of propaganda.

Post 2012. We’ve had the church shootings in South Carolina, Vegas, Charleston riots, I guess the Ferguson riots can be added. El paso shootings, the school shooting in Texas. Coincidence or just angry people.
You are correct. It all seems so obvious now looking back.

Karlysymon

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
They are ramping everything up.

This is the smoking gun. It's part of the "Strategy of Tension".

A strategy of tension (Italian: strategia della tensione) is a policy wherein violent struggle is encouraged rather than suppressed. It is usually associated when governments, or security apparatuses within a government, allow or even encourage extremist groups to perform attacks, bombings, murders, and the like. In extreme circumstances, it can even involve agent provocateurs and false flag operations where a terrorist threat is outright invented or created.

The goal in such strategies is that such a struggle will rally support behind the military or police forces opposing the radicals, to radicalize opposing movements so that they can be better marginalized, or to permit loosely allied extremist groups to attack enemies of the government. As few organizations would openly say that they are pursuing a strategy of tension, accusations generally come from opponents that such a strategy is being pursued.
Hmmm..... thanks for that. I’m sure it was unintentional but this is what I’ve been Trying to say for two months And having difficulty expressing it correctly.

We don't call it propaganda around these parts but rather public relations ;)
It was called propaganda in the days of Edward Bernays (Freud’s nephew) who taught his techniques to the MADISON Ave Ad-men. He also influenced Goebbels. Once the Nazis used it they used their own propaganda re-brand propaganda as PR (how ironic).

It’s used on us daily to various extremes.

We’re in the absolute thick of it right now with “COVID” and masks and tracking systems and “CONTACT TRACING” (contact tracking ...aka just tracking)

polymoog

Superstar
We’re in the absolute thick of it right now with “COVID” and masks and tracking systems and “CONTACT TRACING” (contact tracking ...aka just tracking)
agreed- james corbett dug a bit deeper into this and found that the WHO paid 125,000 USD to hill and knowlton strategies, a public relations firm to help sell the BS-19 story to the public. all of those celebs promoting social distancing and how its important to be a diaper face-- theyre all paid for those spots.
PR firms are only hired to sell unpalatable ideas to the public. there would be no need for them if it was a legit pandemic.

Awoken2

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
Most mind-numbed Americans still believe they live in a capitalistic republic, despite these tactics being used by the alphabet soup brigade and their militarized police for decades (and reported by the counterfeit Jewish owned, CIA-controlled media).

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
--
Vladimir Lenin

Maes17

Superstar
I’m just putting this thought out there. Go back to 2012 in order.

Start with Late July 2012 Aurora, CO - theater shooting
-September 2012 if I remember correctly we had some crazy gamma burst in the sun
-December 2012 Sandy Hook
*they coming for the guns?
April 2013 - Boston bombings
Possible propaganda towards muslims. Random compared to the racial stuff and gun stuff now
2014 - Ferguson Riots
2015 - Baltimore Riots —-BLM
2016 - Alt right/far left clashes begin/Orlando shooting
2017 - Vegas massacre
2018 - Stoneman Douglas high shooting
2019 - El Paso shooting
2020 - why even bother?

Common theme is gun violence followed by racism.
The conspiracy theorist in me believes they want us unarmed and divided

Lisa

Superstar
I’m just putting this thought out there. Go back to 2012 in order.

Start with Late July 2012 Aurora, CO - theater shooting
-September 2012 if I remember correctly we had some crazy gamma burst in the sun
-December 2012 Sandy Hook
*they coming for the guns?
April 2013 - Boston bombings
Possible propaganda towards muslims. Random compared to the racial stuff and gun stuff now
2014 - Ferguson Riots
2015 - Baltimore Riots —-BLM
2016 - Alt right/far left clashes begin/Orlando shooting
2017 - Vegas massacre
2018 - Stoneman Douglas high shooting
2019 - El Paso shooting
2020 - why even bother?

Common theme is gun violence followed by racism.
The conspiracy theorist in me believes they want us unarmed and divided
They do want us unarmed...it’s easier to rule people when they can’t fight back effectively...I don’t see how they can get ‘our’ guns though. There’s a lot of legal and illegal guns out there.