Did the watchmen exist? Views??

phipps

Star
But; just a curved ball: the Authorised 1611 king James Bible, upon which the British coronation Oath is sworn, and therefore is the source of the BAR authority (British Accreditation Registry) for so-called "judges", includes the Apocrypha?

2 Esdras and Baruch particularly have great value.

All the other bibles are fraud basically, except the King of kings' Bible, which has the Authorised 1611 as its base.
I believe the Bible as we have it today is what God intended for us to have and is inspired of God. Its no coincidence. The apocryphal books aren't in scripture because they are not scripture. That means they don't harmonise with the Word of God. The best versions are those that were translated before 1900.

So whatever form of Bible is used for the Coronation oath of the British Monarchy and judges, that's not the Bible Protestants read today is it?

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
So whatever form of Bible is used for the Coronation oath of the British Monarchy and judges, that's not the Bible Protestants read today is it?
To their own doom unfortunately, because the non-authorised bibles have been evily tampered with.

See A Lamp in the Dark by Christian Pinto

And:

God authorised the British Tribe of Judah kings*, and His king James authorised that Bible, in British Israel's new language: English**, in 1611; putting his name on it; and the line of Judah monarchs used it up until the last coronation in 1953, because they know that it's the only one authorised by God, and they wouldn't want to jeopardise themselves more than they need to.

* Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [fromJoseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

** Isaiah 28:11 For with succinct lips and another language (English) will He speak to this people.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
I believe the Bible as we have it today is what God intended for us to have and is inspired of God. Its no coincidence. The apocryphal books aren't in scripture because they are not scripture. That means they don't harmonise with the Word of God. The best versions are those that were translated before 1900.

Here's an example of a significant tampering, with a photo of the page and verse of the original 1611 king James https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/on-the-trinity.6477/page-15#post-246880

phipps

Star
To their own doom unfortunately, because the non-authorised bibles have been evily tampered with.

See A Lamp in the Dark by Christian Pinto

And:

God authorised the British Tribe of Judah kings*, and His king James authorised that Bible, in British Israel's new language: English**, in 1611; putting his name on it; and the line of Judah monarchs used it up until the last coronation in 1953, because they know that it's the only one authorised by God, and they wouldn't want to jeopardise themselves more than they need to.

* Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [fromJoseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

** Isaiah 28:11 For with succinct lips and another language (English) will He speak to this people.
The Word of God is still intact and as I said it harmonises. There are no contradictions. Even with tampered versions people can find God. After their faith has strengthened, new Christians will get better Bible versions. However that is only 66 books and no more.

phipps

Star
Last edited:

phipps

Star
Where does it say that, please?
I repeat for the last time, all 66 books of the Bible harmonise and the apocrypha don't. They are not inspired by God and were rejected as such by Jesus, the apostles and the early Church till now by most of Protestantism. God inspired His Word and preserved it so that human beings would be able to read and benefit from it. If its not in the Bible, its not meant to be. God saw to that because scripture is not a human invention.

Phithx

Veteran
I see no difference in the two versions. Is there a difference between "the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father" and "the glory as of the only begotten of the Father"? They are bot talking about Jesus right?
Yes, agreed, the Authorised 1611 king James and the King of kings' Bible agree virtually word for word, and both differ quite markedly from the one Lisa quoted: a tampered-with one.

And yes, from that point of view, you're right, the whole world now knows and talks about Jesus Christ; even when they cuss sometimes. Even the gentile's calendars follow his body's birth. Amazing.

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
I believe the Bible over anything man says. All Christians should don't you think? Jesus clearly said angels cannot marry. As you know marriage is an institution that is uniquely human. God made it clear that sex and procreation should take place only with in a marriage.
The fact that procreation should only take place in marriage doesn't mean that this is how it happens, does it? How many people these days have kids and only marry after having 2 or three kids? Jesus said that IN HEAVEN no one marries nor is given unto marriage. Did this fact hinder the fallen angels to fall out of heaven? Did the rules make that satan kept to the rules? No, satan and the third of the angels that rebelled did not keep to the rules and still fell, still fooled humanity into sinning, the rules did not take away the free will of the fallen angels including satan.

Angels were created and cannot do what they were not created to do. They can't mix their DNA with human DNA no matter how hard they try. They have no power to procreate with humans or themselves for that matter.
Where does the Bible say this? Didn't God create Lucifer to serve Him only? God also gave Lucifer free will, so he still rebelled even though he wasn't created to rebel in the first place.....

This is not biblical at all. Please show me from the Bible where it says any of this? When the Bible says all flesh were corrupted it means by sin. Not by angel DNA.
Watch the video and make the judgement call yourself, just as I have put in the effort to watch what people post you can as well, I am not going to spoonfeed what is there for you to see and listen to. And you are jumping to conclusions here based on what you believe, when God says He is sending a flood the reason is because all flesh are corrupted, if it is by sin He should have destroyed Noah as well because we are all born with a sinful nature, Noah still sinned so why did God not destroy Him. And also the animals on the ark, they should also then have been destroyed as they were also corrupted by sin - in the context of the scripture what you are saying doesn't make sense.

The book of Enoch is full of false doctrines that contradict the Bible including what is says about the Nephilim/giants of the Old Testament. While men put the Bible together it was God who was behind it all. One of the important factors for determining the inclusion of a book as part of the Bible is it had to be in agreement with the rest of the books of the Bible. The Bible cannot contradict itself. If it did, it couldn't be trusted. One of the basic principles when studying the Bible is being able to trust that the Bible is a cohesive work that doesn't contradict itself.
Where does the book of Enoch contradict the Bible?

I don't see it that way at all. The Bible tells us Satan wants to be worshipped. He want to be like God. He has tried over millenia to do only what God can do and that includes creation and procreation. He cannot create any living thing no matter how hard he tries. He couldn't even create a blade of grass let alone complex human bodies.
Yes satan cannot create, but that doesn't mean he cannot manipulate what already has been created, if he couln't manipulate DNA then why do you get successful experiments like this? Cow and Sheep tissue where combined and manipulated here together with Human DNA.....

The Bible tells us Satan and his demons can work miracles, Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, call fire from heaven etc but he cannot create or procreate.
I agree with you here but this is exactly where you miss the point as well, satan can manipulate that which has already been created, therefore the false miracles that he does, that is why it is not beyond his ability to manipulate DNA.

Let me ask you a question, if we as humans have the ability to do these things (see below) why is this impossible for satan to do?

Robin

Veteran
So you believe fallen angels had sex with humans and had half angel, half human hybrids? Do angels have sexes or sex organs? Do they have the same bodies as we do? Do they share the same DNA as us? Do they procreate with themselves? So far no one has managed to answer these questions.
I mean the angels that visited Sodom and Gomorrah had human forms so much so that the men in those towns mistook them for other men. Its not impossible to believe that they took on bodies capable of human functions like sex and reproduction.

I repeat for the last time, all 66 books of the Bible harmonise and the apocrypha don't. They are not inspired by God and were rejected as such by Jesus, the apostles and the early Church till now by most of Protestantism. God inspired His Word and preserved it so that human beings would be able to read and benefit from it. If its not in the Bible, its not meant to be. God saw to that because scripture is not a human invention.
The King of kings' Bible has 44 Old Covenant/Testament Books, + 1 Intermediary (Letter of Aristeas), + 28 New Covenant/Testament Books, + 114 Suras from the Holy Koran, adding up to a total of 73 Books, plus the correct interpretation of the Koran which in it has 114 Suras, plus 1 more Book that is called "The Way home or face The Fire" that all harmonise.

I have read them all and can personally attest to the complete harmony between all of these Books. The King of kings' Bible is the new Authorised Version of the Bible.

Phithx

Veteran
The King of kings' Bible has 44 Old Covenant/Testament Books, + 1 Intermediary (Letter of Aristeas), + 28 New Covenant/Testament Books, + 114 Suras from the Holy Koran, adding up to a total of 73 Books, plus the correct interpretation of the Koran which in it has 114 Suras, plus 1 more Book that is called "The Way home or face The Fire" that all harmonise.

I have read them all and can personally attest to the complete harmony between all of these Books. The King of kings' Bible is the new Authorised Version of the Bible.
Me too.

phipps

Star
God made it clear that sex and procreation should take place only with in a marriage.
The fact that procreation should only take place in marriage doesn't mean that this is how it happens, does it? How many people these days have kids and only marry after having 2 or three kids? Jesus said that IN HEAVEN no one marries nor is given unto marriage. Did this fact hinder the fallen angels to fall out of heaven? Did the rules make that satan kept to the rules? No, satan and the third of the angels that rebelled did not keep to the rules and still fell, still fooled humanity into sinning, the rules did not take away the free will of the fallen angels including satan.

Where does the Bible say this? Didn't God create Lucifer to serve Him only? God also gave Lucifer free will, so he still rebelled even though he wasn't created to rebel in the first place.....

Watch the video and make the judgement call yourself, just as I have put in the effort to watch what people post you can as well, I am not going to spoonfeed what is there for you to see and listen to. And you are jumping to conclusions here based on what you believe, when God says He is sending a flood the reason is because all flesh are corrupted, if it is by sin He should have destroyed Noah as well because we are all born with a sinful nature, Noah still sinned so why did God not destroy Him. And also the animals on the ark, they should also then have been destroyed as they were also corrupted by sin - in the context of the scripture what you are saying doesn't make sense.

Yes satan cannot create, but that doesn't mean he cannot manipulate what already has been created, if he couln't manipulate DNA then why do you get successful experiments like this? Cow and Sheep tissue where combined and manipulated here together with Human DNA.....

I agree with you here but this is exactly where you miss the point as well, satan can manipulate that which has already been created, therefore the false miracles that he does, that is why it is not beyond his ability to manipulate DNA.

Let me ask you a question, if we as humans have the ability to do these things (see below) why is this impossible for satan to do?
The fact that procreation should only take place in marriage doesn't mean that this is how it happens, does it? How many people these days have kids and only marry after having 2 or three kids?
I know that procreation doesn't only take place in marriage, that is why I said, "God made it clear that sex and procreation should take place only with in a marriage." For God sex is to be had only within the confines of marriage. So God was saying angels can't have sex, not with themselves and not with humans. They can't procreate full stop.

Jesus said that IN HEAVEN no one marries nor is given unto marriage. Did this fact hinder the fallen angels to fall out of heaven? Did the rules make that satan kept to the rules? No, satan and the third of the angels that rebelled did not keep to the rules and still fell, still fooled humanity into sinning, the rules did not take away the free will of the fallen angels including satan.
Yes Satan and his demons sinned and that was not in God's plans although he knew it would happen because He is God. When God created angles they had a different purpose they were created for. Sin did not make Satan and his demons develop other powers beyond what they were created with. They can use what they were created to do except in their case they don't serve God with those powers. Just as we can't fly and join the spiritual world of angels as we are. What you are saying is not biblical at all.

Jesus said, "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven." Matthew 22:30. All angels were created the same. If the unfallen can't marry neither can the fallen. The fallen didn't develop procreative abilities after sin.

Do you know of any instances in the Bible where angels procreated with women, and I don't meant the book of Enoch because that is not scripture.

When did God stop the fallen angels from procreating with humans? Do angels have genders? Do they have sexual organs? Do they have sperm or eggs? Don't they need to have the same bodies as us to procreate? Show me from the Bible?

Watch the video and make the judgement call yourself, just as I have put in the effort to watch what people post you can as well, I am not going to spoonfeed what is there for you to see and listen to. And you are jumping to conclusions here based on what you believe,
I'm not going to watch the video because I already know its contradictory to the word of God. That video won't change my mind. We are corrupted by sin not angel DNA. Its bad enough what Satan and his angels have done in this world to corrupt it with sin and then he goes and makes people believe at one point angels had sex with women and they conceived offspring. It is a ridiculous satanic doctrine that is not based in the word of God. You have to go outside scripture to a book that has so many falsities in it. I am not jumping to conclusions, I am telling you the truth of the Bible, you're not literally! I don't understand how supposed Christians can fight the truth of the Bible.

when God says He is sending a flood the reason is because all flesh are corrupted, if it is by sin He should have destroyed Noah as well because we are all born with a sinful nature, Noah still sinned so why did God not destroy Him. And also the animals on the ark, they should also then have been destroyed as they were also corrupted by sin - in the context of the scripture what you are saying doesn't make sense
Now you're even twisting the story of why God destroyed this earth with a flood so that it fits your false doctrine? God destroyed this earth with the flood because man was evil continually. He gave them 120 years to change and they became worse during that period of time and even mocked Noah for building the ark. Lets go to the Bible. This is going to be long.

Genesis 6:1-3, "Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” Note the part I've underlined. God gave people 120 years.

Genesis 6:5, "Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. I don't need to explain this to you but I will. God made us to reflect His Image, He made us to be holy, happy creatures. When man began to think selfish, evil thoughts continually, it just broke His Heart.

Genesis 6:6-7, "And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” So God said He would destroy man whom He had made. He was sorry that He had made man, and He was grieved in His Heart....'

Genesis 6:8-10, "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth." I still don't need to explain but I will. Noah was a just man, he walked with God. Why would God destroy him in the flood? The fallen nature we inherit at conception is not a sin. Otherwise if it was a sin just being born in this world Jesus would have sinned being born into this world. The Bible tells Jesus was without sin here on earth.

Genesis 6:11, "The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth." So here is the verse that tells us the earth was corrupt and filled with violence. This is why God destroyed the earth with a flood. The whole earth was corrupt with evil and that is evident when you read the other verses first isn't it?

Its you not making sense and twisting God's Word. Sin is what got this world destroyed with the flood NOT angel DNA. Angels can't share DNA with humans. This is the plain truth of the Bible.

I'm not going to spoon feed you either. Google it. A lot has been written about it but please make sure it is compared with the Bible.

There is no one better at manipulating that Satan but he can only take what God has created and try to mess with it. He cannot create on his own because he is not God no matter how much he wants to be. Its still a weird concoction what they've done to that poor mouse in that video isn't it? Can you compare that to anything God created in the heavens, the earth and under the waters? This should be evidence enough of what I'm saying to you. Angels fallen and unfallen cannot create or procreate.

That video is making my point for me as I said above. They are taking what God has already created and then doing what they are doing with it scientifically. Its not creation or procreation is it?

Angels are spirits. They do not have the same bodies as we do. They don't have genders, sexual genes and parts. They cannot have sex and procreate. This is true for both fallen and unfallen angels.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
I mean the angels that visited Sodom and Gomorrah had human forms so much so that the men in those towns mistook them for other men. Its not impossible to believe that they took on bodies capable of human functions like sex and reproduction.
Angels are spirits and higher beings than humans and have more powers and abilities than we can imagine. Both fallen and unfallen. Angels again, both fallen and unfallen can morph into people but that doesn't change their nature. They are not flesh and blood like us. They still can't procreate with man. Its impossible for any Christian who believes in the Word of God to believe that just because angels appear in human form once in a while, means they can function sexually like humans. They can't marry. They can't have sex. Even after we go to heaven we will be like angels and not be able to marry. So says Jesus.

"For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven." Matthew 22:30.

I already posted this above but I will repost it because you refuse to accept the plain Word of God as it is. Paul says that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God” (1 Corinthians 15:50). He goes on to say in verses 51-55, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”

Last edited:

phipps

Star

The little I've read from the apocryphal books tells me you're wrong. How can any Christian say the Quran harmonises with the Bible? Do you even know what you're talking about?

The Quran Surrah 19:90 says, “Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,' preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth split asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of Mercy to beget one!” Does this harmonise with the Bible?

Surrah 4:171, "Allah forbid that He should have a son!"

Surrah 4:157, "And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him."

Do these harmonise with the Bible? There are so many inconsistencies in the Quran and its all heresy. Everything in the Quran is wrong. I repeat you're wrong.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar

The quran and bible contradict each other completely on ESSENTIAL beliefs .
https://carm.org/comparison-grid-between-christianity-and-islamic-doctrine

Very obvious example is Jesus is God made flesh, Quran claims he is only a human prophet.
No one **sane** can reconcile the two beliefs.

John Anthony Hill has created a completely new text that should be treated with way less respect than heretical cult's versions e.g. Jehovah's Witnesses" PERversion called New World Translation.

It would be funny except that you lot actually type like you believe his stupid word insertions.
You are examples which help explain how people can even fall for bizarre cults like Heaven's Gate.

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/496-heavens-gate

Very obvious example is Jesus is God made flesh, Quran claims he is only a human prophet.
Firstly you'd need to validate three things:

1. That the Bible (NT) actually teaches this (which it doesn't)
2. That God can actually be a man (and of course, how it doesn't contradict everything the OT teaches)
3. That it makes more sense for Jesus to be God than any other person in history

Truthfully and sincerely, no **sane** person can reconcile belief in God with the worship of a man simultaneously as God, the two beliefs cancel out each other. Either you believe in a man (Atheism) or you believe in God (Monotheism).

Honestly, it does puzzle me why you Baptists and Evangelicals emphasize so much importance on the apologetics of Calvinist Pope Matt Slick.

It would be funny except that you lot actually type like you believe his stupid word insertions.
You are examples which help explain how people can even fall for bizarre cults like Heaven's Gate.

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.
I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
- 1 John 2:18-27

This very passage is the textbook definition of doomsday cult, don't pretend that Christianity itself wasn't built on the foundations of the **imminent** return of Jesus (clock ticks and it's almost 2020 CE already, snooze)

Last edited:
The little I've read from the apocryphal books tells me you're wrong. How can any Christian say the Quran harmonises with the Bible?
Have you read the true Koran? :- http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/#koran
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Yes.
Everything in the Quran is wrong.
No, this statement is easily and quickly disproved. My open invitation to you, is to read from the Holy Koran at the above link and then see if your opinion changes.
You are wrong on this but I'll leave it there.
My invitation to you is as above. To read from the true Koran if you haven't yet and then see if you still maintain the same opinion of it, as you do have now.

We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the twelve Tribes, and in the Books given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will.

God Bless, Peace be upon you.

phipps

Star
Have you read the true Koran? :- http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/#koran

Yes.

No, this statement is easily and quickly disproved. My open invitation to you, is to read from the Holy Koran at the above link and then see if your opinion changes.

My invitation to you is as above. To read from the true Koran if you haven't yet and then see if you still maintain the same opinion of it, as you do have now.

We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the twelve Tribes, and in the Books given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will.

God Bless, Peace be upon you.
You're so wrong but I'm not going to go into a discussion about Islam now. God bless too

P.S. You cannot mix and match truth. There is only one way to come to God. "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6. Your religion is preaching a false doctrine to you!

Last edited:
Have you read the true Holy Koran? :- http://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/#koran

The two beliefs are very easily reconciled, through correct interpretation and acquiring some basics of spiritual understanding:

Christ was incarnated in Jesus by God; which does not mean that Christ is a human-animal (because like God, He is not).

King of kings' Bible, John
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.
John Anthony Hill has created a completely new text that should be treated with way less respect than heretical cult's versions e.g. Jehovah's Witnesses" PERversion called New World Translation.
On the contrary, the King of kings' Bible is the new Authorised Version of the Bible.

Resorting to Ad hominem attacks do nothing but weaken your position.
This could only be considered funny by someone who has absolutely no clue whatsoever about what this is, or of the fact that we are completely serious with what we are saying.

You should also remove your malicious slander, if you still haven't done so already.