Did the Illuminati Change the Bible?

Septuagint says the exact same thing.
There's no Tetragrammaton or Yahweh or Yehovah in the LXX. Perhaps you might find the Greek name Iao in some manuscripts, but I doubt it's in this place you mentioned. Even then, the LXX consistently used Kyrios or Theos for Lord and God, not the Judaic name of god, and the LXX was written by Jews.

Resistor

Established
There's no Tetragrammaton or Yahweh or Yehovah in the LXX. Perhaps you might find the Greek name Iao in some manuscripts, but I doubt it's in this place you mentioned. Even then, the LXX consistently used Kyrios or Theos for Lord and God, not the Judaic name of god, and the LXX was written by Jews.
Well yeah of course because it's written in Greek not Hebrew.

All of this can be explained away by recognizing an overwhelming academic theory
I dont care about "academics" theorizing about a book that was meant for ONE nation of people. The book wasnt for their eyes or for their opinions. It and its meaning was given to one nation and one nation alone..

I have picked it up with the OT. It's all here.
Your perspective comes down to the "real god" sent Jesus thru the "fake" God and HIs people so to convert the "fake" God's people to the "real" god. I dont buy that...

You've said you're not even black and when I ask you evade. What are you then? Native American?
Evade? When I said American you didnt accept it. So what answer are you even looking for

If the answer you're looking for is "black" then no I cant accept that designation. Because "blacc" originally meant pale, devoid of color, albino. Not what they say it means today. So going by the original definition, YOU are the one who is "blacc". Not me. If you want to look for a color to identify me by, lets try copper...

What kind of question is this? All people are genetically different. Even siblings have DNA differences. So what do you mean?
You know and I know that Im talking about differences between nations/races. Its not hard for you to admit that you believe different nations of people are genetically different right?

I dont care about "academics" theorizing about a book that was meant for ONE nation of people. The book wasnt for their eyes or for their opinions. It and its meaning was given to one nation and one nation alone..
All I can say is that this is what a non-critical, non-Christian belief in the Torah does to people. You have adopted the same spirit as the Jews have. You've become a Jew.

Your perspective comes down to the "real god" sent Jesus thru the "fake" God and HIs people so to convert the "fake" God's people to the "real" god. I dont buy that...
So you're going to misrepresent what I believe, and you're going to believe the self-proclaimed god who forbids you to cook a goat in its mother's milk. lol

Evade? When I said American you didnt accept it. So what answer are you even looking for

If the answer you're looking for is "black" then no I cant accept that designation. Because "blacc" originally meant pale, devoid of color, albino. Not what they say it means today. So going by the original definition, YOU are the one who is "blacc". Not me. If you want to look for a color to identify me by, lets try copper...
So you're Native American? I have a Polish / Belarussian grandmother. My other three grandparents were white and Flemish. How hard is it to say these things? Do you know your parents?

You know and I know that Im talking about differences between nations/races. Its not hard for you to admit that you believe different nations of people are genetically different right?
Are you saying Jews are a race?

All I can say is that this is what a non-critical, non-Christian belief in the Torah does to people. You have adopted the same spirit as the Jews have. You've become a Jew.
Irrelevant. As I said, the bible wasnt for your eyes. It was a book for a nation of people. A family. You're trying to interpret something that's meaning wasnt made known to you...

So you're going to misrepresent what I believe,
Misrepresent what? You're the one that told me everything I said. You said that Jesus went thru the false god and quoted him verbatim so as to convert the Israelites over to worshiping the true god.

So you're Native American? I have a Polish / Belarussian grandmother. My other three grandparents were white and Flemish. How hard is it to say these things? Do you know your parents?
I said AMERICAN. No, not native American who actually descend from Siberian/Asians... You just dont accept my answer

Are you saying Jews are a race?
For now the 4'th/5th/6th(?) time I'll ask... You believe that there are genetic differences between nations/races dont you?

And the "Jews" are "white/black" (lol) like you. Dont care what special title they steal

Irrelevant. As I said, the bible wasnt for your eyes. It was a book for a nation of people. A family. You're trying to interpret something that's meaning wasnt made known to you...
So what makes you eligible to receive the Torah's meaning while others are not? What gives you more right than Ashkenazi Jews now occupying Israel?

Misrepresent what? You're the one that told me everything I said. You said that Jesus went thru the false god and quoted him verbatim so as to convert the Israelites over to worshiping the true god.
Who do you mean with false god? El or Baal?

A truth statement is true regardless of its source.

I said AMERICAN. No, not native American who actually descend from Siberian/Asians... You just dont accept my answer
So you're descended from the Mayans? (You can't change the meaning of words to fit your ideology. It makes you no better than gender theorists).

For now the 4'th/5th/6th(?) time I'll ask... You believe that there are genetic differences between nations/races dont you?
I've already stated that even siblings are genetically different, so yes there will be genetic differences between races to a higher extent. Nations are not based on race though. So, I say no to that.

So what makes you eligible to receive the Torah's meaning while others are not? What gives you more right than Ashkenazi Jews now occupying Israel?
Because the Torah is like a will your grandpa wrote to you. Its not on me to take the will written to you and your family and try to interpret it. Or apply it to myself. Nope its your family's thing to deal with. Same with the Torah.

The reality is that they came to the Israelites, conquered them, then stole everything from them, including the scriptures. Thats why the talmud is a bunch of rabbi's THEORIZING on the meaning of the scriptures. Because it wasnt theres to begin with.

Who do you mean with false god? El or Baal?

A truth statement is true regardless of its source.
Whichever one you claim the God of Israel is.

And like I said your position is that the true god sent Jesus to quote the devil VERBATIM. Quote his prophets VERBATIM. Say that the devils prophets spoke of his coming. Said they’d be HAPPY to see his day.When your position is that convoluted then there’s not much further we can go there. Because to me it shows how far you’ll go to make your stance seemingly fit.

So you're descended from the Mayans? (You can't change the meaning of words to fit your ideology. It makes you no better than gender theorists).
Well you didnt accept American. Dont accept Israel. Didnt accept "copper" (colored) American. So Im not sure what answer you're looking for. The term "mayan" is actually a name given by the conquistadors I believe. Not what the actual inhabitants (who had Israelite customs btw) were called...

Oh and changing meaning of words? You mean like the European did when it came to "blacc"?
I've already stated that even siblings are genetically different, so yes there will be genetic differences between races to a higher extent. Nations are not based on race though. So, I say no to that.
Im talking about the blood though. And when it comes to the blood, Im not sure those guys are even fully human...

Because the Torah is like a will your grandpa wrote to you. Its not on me to take the will written to you and your family and try to interpret it. Or apply it to myself. Nope its your family's thing to deal with. Same with the Torah.

The reality is that they came to the Israelites, conquered them, then stole everything from them, including the scriptures. Thats why the talmud is a bunch of rabbi's THEORIZING on the meaning of the scriptures. Because it wasnt theres to begin with.
Who conquered the Israelites?

Whichever one you claim the God of Israel is.
They (EL & Baal) have both held the position as god of Israel.

Well you didnt accept American. Dont accept Israel. Didnt accept "copper" (colored) American. So Im not sure what answer you're looking for. The term "mayan" is actually a name given by the conquistadors I believe. Not what the actual inhabitants (who had Israelite customs btw) were called...

Oh and changing meaning of words? You mean like the European did when it came to "blacc"?

Im talking about the blood though. And when it comes to the blood, Im not sure those guys are even fully human...
I can only assume you have some indigenous American in your ancestry, but probably Elizabeth Warren-style, aka Pocahontas, who's genetically 1/1024th Native American or something. Why else the evasion.

Find me a text or historical evidence that the word 'black' was ever used in reference to white people. If you're going to use this brick as a building block of your destructive ideology, at least make sure you have some proof.

Who conquered the Israelites?
The Catholic Church.

They (EL & Baal) have both held the position as god of Israel.
I dont care for your opinion on familial text just as you wouldnt care for my opinion on your grandpas willl..

I can only assume you have some indigenous American i
I am indigenous to the Americas. Correct.

Find me a text or historical evidence that the word 'black'
Find you evidence that blacc meant pale,devoid of color, albino?

The Catholic Church.
Israel fell by the Romans more than 300 years before Rome adopted Christianity.

I dont care for your opinion on familial text just as you wouldnt care for my opinion on your grandpas willl.
Yes, but the gospels is from my family. And the textual criticisms and exegetical studies of the Torah are also of distant ancestors of mine. Also the archeological discoveries and findings in comparative religious studies were done by many a great, great great and great great great uncle of mine. And my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great mother spoke to Jesus once and she told her kids, who told their kids, who told their kids, and so ... who told my parents, who told me that Jesus told her that Yahweh was LGBTQ+.

Find you evidence that blacc meant pale,devoid of color, albino?
No, that it was ever used in reference to white people.

Israel fell by the Romans[
Yes, Rome...

This being a picture of "HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR" Charles V thats in Peru. Thats who conquered the Israelites.

Yes, but the gospels is from my family.
And as usual, instead of building off something of their own, they build off someone else's foundation. Doesnt change the fact that the OT was a book for one family and not for your consumption. Which is why you dont understand it and cant connect it to what actually happened in history. Heres what your family is saying todady:

No, that it was ever used in reference to white people.
Dont need to. "Pale" has been used in regards to white people. And thats what blacc meant before they changed the meaning... Cant get around it sir...

what a fallen world we living in we've got, black supremacisists, sda, weird jehova jesus is not god cults, muslims, leveyan satanists, and none of em are willing to take the lord at his word, fallen fallen world, doctrines of demons.

what a fallen world we living in we've got, black supremacisists, sda, weird jehova jesus is not god cults, muslims, leveyan satanists, and none of em are willing to take the lord at his word, fallen fallen world, doctrines of demons.

3:07 "We're the last one. Theres not going to be another one. Theres not going to be another Nebuchadnezzar. Theres not going to be another Persia. Theres not going to be another great empire. We're it." Pat Robertson

Daniel 7
16 “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.

19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.

So when he says "we're the last one" he's talking about the fourth beast mentioned in Daniel. This kingdom today, thats currently falling, devoured the whole earth. It was different from all the others (i.e "not another Nebuchadnezzar/Babylon, not going to be another Persia"). It crushes/devours its victims and tramples them under their feet. But you see that last verse there? Their power is about to be taken away and COMPLETELY DESTROYED FOREVER. Then it will all be handed over to the holy people (i.e. ISRAELITES) of the Most High. FOREVER. And THAT is how you take the "Lord at His word".... ;)

Yes, Rome...

This being a picture of "HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR" Charles V thats in Peru. Thats who conquered the Israelites.
You think that's what Charles V looked like? The man who was born in my home city of Ghent, Belgium, in the 16th century, looked like that? This guy?

Portraits from the 16th century:
portrait-of-charles-v-holy-roman-emperor-bernard-van-orley-1519-1-1632a70a.jpgJakob_Seisenegger_001.jpgcharles-v-holy-roman-emperor-1.jpg

Elderly_Karl_V.jpg1594250522295.png

Man, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks for that!

I had to look up where you got that painting from. But I couldn't find any source referencing the actual name of this portrait / painting. The only links I came across are pinterests, bar 1 or 2 unsourced websites. The only dating that I was able to find is c. 1800. There was a mention that this is from a painting in the Larco museum, but was unable to confirm it.

What I did find, however, is another Peruvian portrait of Charles V (on the right), dated c. 1725, next to an Inca (left):

1594250902328.png
Effigies of the Inkas or Kings of Peru, c. 1725

Either way, I'm not wasting any more time on this, and I'll leave you in peace. I don't want to risk aggravating the already desperate situation you find yourself in.

I wish you the best though. Hope to talk to you again once you've found a way back to reality.

3:07 "We're the last one. Theres not going to be another one. Theres not going to be another Nebuchadnezzar. Theres not going to be another Persia. Theres not going to be another great empire. We're it." Pat Robertson

Daniel 7
16 “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.

19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.

So when he says "we're the last one" he's talking about the fourth beast mentioned in Daniel. This kingdom today, thats currently falling, devoured the whole earth. It was different from all the others (i.e "not another Nebuchadnezzar/Babylon, not going to be another Persia"). It crushes/devours its victims and tramples them under their feet. But you see that last verse there? Their power is about to be taken away and COMPLETELY DESTROYED FOREVER. Then it will all be handed over to the holy people (i.e. ISRAELITES) of the Most High. FOREVER. And THAT is how you take the "Lord at His word".... ;)
More fleshly wanderings. Why are you using Pat Robertson to me, like we all listen to Pat Robertson.

I agree there are 2 Israels there clearly is a physical place, but I also think Israel is the body of christ, and can be referred to as such at this point, buuuuuuuuuut. Who you think Israel are, Black Israelites,

you're tweaking bruh.

Besides bet your Nation of Islam brothers have something to say about that one.

More fleshly wanderings. Why are you using Pat Robertson to me, like we all listen to Pat Robertson.
I could have explained it to you myself that the kingdom that is currently falling, is the 4th kingdom mentioned in Daniel. And that after this one, the kingdom is returned to Israel. But I brought him up to show that those "in the know" know whats going on.

I agree there are 2 Israels there clearly is a physical place, but I also think Israel is the body of christ, and can be referred to as such at this point, buuuuuuuuuut. Who you think Israel are, Black Israelites,

you're tweaking bruh.

Besides bet your Nation of Islam brothers have something to say about that one.
Lol at me taking what you think over what I can read God say in the bible. You're not an Israelite because you worship/acknowledge/revere a god (Jesus) Abraham never worshiped/acknowledged/revered. And while we're at it, Im definitely not your "bruh" either lol

I could have explained it to you myself that the kingdom that is currently falling, is the 4th kingdom mentioned in Daniel. And that after this one, the kingdom is returned to Israel. But I brought him up to show that those "in the know" know whats going on.

Lol at me taking what you think over what I can read God say in the bible. You're not an Israelite because you worship/acknowledge/revere a god (Jesus) Abraham never worshiped/acknowledged/revered. And while we're at it, Im definitely not your "bruh" either lol
ur in for a rude awakening, what ur talking is no different to Jews that put themselves on a pedestal. Its blionizm.

Feel sorry for u dude, u are operating completely in the flesh. Hopefully one day u wake up.

You think that's what Charles V looked like? The man who was born in my home city of Ghent, Belgium, in the 16th century, looked like that? This guy?
Yea we call that behavior "iconoclasm". Or in lamens terms, WHITEWASHING. Here is Shakespeares bust in the UK in the church that he allegedly went to:

Tell me what you see? LOL! You wont be able to ignore the spirit of the things Im saying for much longer. So laugh on the internet, while deep down, you're beginning to see and feel the things Im saying. I've been perused circles you do long enough to know what yall think about this time period...

ur in for a rude awakening, what ur talking is no different to Jews that put themselves on a pedestal. Its blionizm.
Thats a fight you'd have to take up with God. He put me on the pedestal you're projecting that Im putting myself on lol

Deuteronomy 7 6
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Feel sorry for u dude, u are operating completely in the flesh. Hopefully one day u wake up.
If you was real, you'd be happy for me.. This is the "awakening" thats coming my way soon:

Daniel 7
27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’