Did the Illuminati Change the Bible?

Doesn't solve the contradiction.

As I said Im not going to get into your pick and choose ideology. Im not going to go any further then mentioning that its a waste of time to argue against someone who will say the God of Israel isnt the Creator of Everything, yet the Creator of Everything sent HIS SON, as "OUR SAVIOR" thru this "false deity" and His people. And not only sent them thru this "false deity" and His people but then had HIM QUOTE this "false deity" and His prophets verbatim. It didnt make sense to me the last time we went there, and it wouldnt now. But this is exactly where we would end up. If you have something new to add to this jumbled up excuse for why your god piggy backed off the God of Israel (and not Jupiter/Zeus or Horus, or any other god of the nations)...
All of this can be explained away by recognizing an overwhelming academic theory that the Torah contains an amalgam of at least TWO deities, ie. EL and YHVH / Baal. You think you're choosing EL, but you're not. You're choosing Baal.

Agreed. And I call it wickedness because if I was in your shoes I would probably think its "wicked" that God is going to give everything to His firstborn... Rulership, land, money etc.... ALL going to the firstborn. Dont take it up with me, take it up with what the old testament...
I have taken it up with the OT. It's all here.

My ancestors were put to death/enslaved under those scriptures and its god. Thankfully, that time period is over. Btw, is the pope still appearing as a hologram?
You've said you're not even black and when I ask you evade. What are you then? Native American?

I asked YOU a question that you've been avoiding. You dont believe that everyone is genetically the same do you?
What kind of question is this? All people are genetically different. Even siblings have DNA differences. So what do you mean?

Last edited:
Yes, there will be sacrifices again.
Absolutely. And not only does God say that there will be sacrifices again, but He even commands Ezekiel to write how they SHOULD be done. Cant say God sent a final sacrifice when He commands Israel to continue sacrificing and making sin offerings afterwards. Well actually you can when you:

Psalm 50
17 You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.

Resistor

Established
It's absurd to split "God" into pieces like that (and to assign such attributes to "God")

Resistor

Established
If you think that Yahweh is so evil, then it's weird to see you taking his opinion against Baal.

Resistor

Established
The Canaanites are far superior to the Jews IMHO, one of my favorite cosmologies and pagan pantheons.

Resistor

Established
YHVH and Baal represent the same entity. Just like EL in the Torah and EL in the Canaanite pantheon represent the same entity.
How do you rectify that with verses like:

For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned incense in it to gods that neither they nor their ancestors nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. So beware, the days are coming, declares YHWH, when people will no longer call this place Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter.
- Jeremiah 19:4-6

How do you rectify that with verses like:

For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned incense in it to gods that neither they nor their ancestors nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. So beware, the days are coming, declares YHWH, when people will no longer call this place Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter.
- Jeremiah 19:4-6
Your verse contains YHWH because of the Masoretic texts that have inserted this god's name approximately 7,000 times, mostly in places where it previously mentioned LORD. If this topic is of interest to you, check out the article I hyperlinked to Koncrete for a more in-debt explanation of this biblical amalgam between EL and YHVH.

Resistor

Established
Your verse contains YHWH because of the Masoretic texts that have inserted this god's name approximately 7,000 times, mostly in places where it previously mentioned LORD. If this topic is of interest to you, check out the article I hyperlinked to Koncrete for a more in-debt explanation of this biblical amalgam between EL and YHVH.
Septuagint says the exact same thing.