Did Pain Medication Turn this Man into a Sodomite?

You're right I don't understand the daily struggles they go through and have never claimed to.
I highly recommend educating yourself instead of remaining ignorant to their struggle.

I don't agree with the discrimination they face and don't support their oppression. However the same calls and support should be made for more pressing matters where people are being slaughtered and oppressed by ruthless leaderships or western fighter jets.

Sexuality and lbgt rights are most definitely a 1st world issue.
Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument

polymoog

Superstar
If other people are timid and scared to offend people, that's their moral flaw. I have nothing to apologize for for not being like that. I speak my mind and if you don't like it don't read my posts.
i am trying to allow you to save some face in this and you are refusing it either out of stubbornness to justify your statement or you actually think what you did is OK. now im forced to elaborate.

NO ONE will want to read your posts or watch the videos you post if you havent checked it out yourself to see if it had any value. no one will believe you are posting anything of value after youve wasted their time. i dont know about others on here, but my time is valuable and limited. i could be looking at one hundred other things, but i took the time to look at what YOU posted and what YOU wrote because i thought that you might have had something worthy to say. stating that you watched it and didnt know what happens means that i will never waste my time watching anything you post again.
natural law: "dont steal". you are essentially stealing other peoples time while you whimsically post something that catches your fancy. its WRONG.

"watch the video you post"... it's not that serious. This is an internet thread. If you dont like what I post, don't read it. No one is bleeding.
no, no one is bleeding. only your sense of ethics and your integrity are at stake. are you willing to risk that?

Etagloc

Superstar
For those who are filled with unwarranted hostility: I hope Allah heals the disease in your heart.

Etagloc

Superstar
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah." Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?" Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people."

polymoog

Superstar
For those who are filled with unwarranted hostility: I hope Allah heals the disease in your heart.
i am offering you a piece of wisdom and youre giving me the " widdle ol` poor me" defensive routine. i am telling you this (and taking MY time to reply to you for your benefit) to show you something of value. take some time to reflect on post #102. i am offering you something. take it.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think the opiates made him more susceptible to demons testing him, obsessing and/or possessing him which lead him to give way to homosexuality more or less. I personally believe a lot of things in life are tied to demonic influence.
You make a good point.

A lot of humanity is Satanically possessed.

lovesoul

Established
Satanic obsession? What is that? I think I've heard of it but I don't know what it means.
Possession is when they control the body and soul, obsession is when they don't control anything, they pester push and prod the physical/mental, spiritual body. You still have control but your constantly under attack.

Etagloc

Superstar
Possession is when they control the body and soul, obsession is when they don't control anything, they pester push and prod the physical/mental, spiritual body. You still have control but your constantly under attack.
eerie

LostCoin

Rookie
One last thing, there's an increasing number of people who are starting to take their selves as sovereigns of their souls.

To simply do to what you desire, and follow this culture of 'live fast, die young, bad bitches do it well' is dangerous. Would you tell the serial killer to follow their heart and do what they desire? I absolutely adore chocolate but if i have it everyday, id become obese. We are so ignorant about the consquences of our actions and we really don't explain this to our youth.

why do we encourage our hormone raging kids to act out their desires and peddle these 'be who you are narratives? The hypersexualition prevalent in western society just shows how the so-called 'new secular world' failed in it's deliverance of engineering a structured, sound and functioning set of moral individuals.

A child in a third world country is so mature, carrying out duties to ensure the survival of their families. They have some moral compass and are brought up to value life. Here in Britain, they're glued to Love Island and are being encouraged to explore 'who they are' and are exposed to all types of filth.
There are no boundaries is what im trying to hit home at and when you try to keep redefining boundaries, people eventually create their own laws and rules which is the state of the West today.

"Everyone did that which was right in his own eyes..." Judges 21:25
Not a good place to be in!!

LostCoin

Rookie
I think the opiates made him more susceptible to demons testing him, obsessing and/or possessing him which lead him to give way to homosexuality more or less. I personally believe a lot of things in life are tied to demonic influence.
Yes, without question ^^ opiates are a biiiig gateway to demonic influence, as is immoral sex. Not just homosexual, but ANY immoral sex, and the more deviant it is, the more it is "in tune" with demonic influences. Which is why we see so much of it glorified and now poisoning popular culture, especially the music videos reported on by Vigilant Citizen.

And before anyone freaks out and says I am calling homosexuals "demonic", "possessed" or "drug users"....I am NOT. I am, however, agreeing with Lovesoul that homosexual sex, because it is deviant to what God has instructed us as good, is definitely a great path for an extra helping of demonic influence and spiritual blinding.

This poor young man has admitted to both drug use and homosexuality....he is now in an extremely vulnerable and confused spot, spiritually speaking.