Did Pain Medication Turn this Man into a Sodomite?

Haich

Superstar
So he had a gay encounter at 16? Then decided he preferred women? Sounds bisexual to me.

Btw this show sensationalizes every contestant's story. They're also quite biased, especially Phil Scolfield. They definitely play up to the acceptance of the pro-LGBT narrative, so the way they conduct interviews of this nature is always skewed in my opinion.

The doctor they have on is a homosexual. He does kids TV and left his wife and child to be 'his true self'. So for him to say the medication allowed him to explore something that was always there just deflects from the argument the guest is making. Instead of entertaining the idea, that this man experienced a change in his sexual inclinations, his experience is entirely dismissed and the doctor is enforcing his views.

I do b3lieve there are endless side effects to medications and maybe this is one of them. If the doctor was fair, he would've at least stated the patient's side effects are possible but very rare, but of course this would negate the argument that homosexuality is natural and gay people are born that way.

Etagloc

Superstar
So he had a gay encounter at 16? Then decided he preferred women? Sounds bisexual to me.

Btw this show sensationalizes every contestant's story. They're also quite biased, especially Phil Scolfield. They definitely play up to the acceptance of the pro-LGBT narrative, so the way they conduct interviews of this nature is always skewed in my opinion.

The doctor they have on is a homosexual. He does kids TV and left his wife and child to be 'his true self'. So for him to say the medication allowed him to explore something that was always there just deflects from the argument the guest is making. Instead of entertaining the idea, that this man experienced a change in his sexual inclinations, his experience is entirely dismissed and the doctor is enforcing his views.

I do b3lieve there are endless side effects to medications and maybe this is one of them. If the doctor was fair, he would've at least stated the patient's side effects are possible but very rare, but of course this would negate the argument that homosexuality is natural and gay people are born that way.
I agree, he probably does sensationalize. As far as whether the pain pills turned him homosexual... I have no idea.

As far as homosexuals being born that way- I don't believe it. I think people have to want to belive that to believe it.

I was always puzzled by that being such a thing being talked about, though. Whatever the cause is- people have free will and their responsible for their actions.

Furthermore, they push that "born that way" thing so hard- I don't believe them. I mean they will attack you if you question that and try to shut down any questioning of it. They don't push it like it's a theory- they push it like it's some sort of religious dogma. It's like a religious thing to people.

But it's obviously false. One minute those people say "born that way" and try to shut you down if you even question it- and then the next minute those same people say "sexuality is fluid". Which one is it? Either its determined or its fluid (or a combination).

The whole issue of nature versus nurture has been this ancient, long-debated thing and they act like they suddenly solved the puzzle, they ABSOLUTELY solved the puzzle, you're no longer allowed to question it and they'll try to shut you down if you even question.

The fact is they're not content to simply co-exist with people. I am with Claire Rousseau on the issue. Once you tolerate them- they're not content to simply co-exist. They think they're entitled to re-write the Quran and the Bible to suit their interests. And suddenly- we're not free to have our own views on the ancient nature versus nature debate? We're not free to believe there are two sexes- when that wasn't even an issue for thousands of years?

It's a zero-sum game. They feel like they're allowed to dictate to religious people what we're allowed to believe. It's clear- once you tolerate them, they're going to push further and further. A lot of people are trying to be tolerant of them. I think that's giving them way too much ground and that Claire Rousseau was right. They shouldn't be tolerated. It really does become a slippery slope and now it's been demonstrated. It should be criminalized. It should have never been legalized in the first place.

The hypocrisy is so blatant- "sexuality is fluid" one minute, then supposedly 100% determined the next minute.

So when is it fluid and when is it absolutely 100% determined? When they say it is. When it's convenient to them- it's "fluid". When it's convenient to them- it's supposedly 100% determined.

So you can see- truth is not the primary consideration. There's no concern for truth. It's not about what's true. It's about power.

The whole point, besides the depopulation thing, of the "gay rights " thing- is not about homosexuals. It's about attacking religion and trying to destroy it.

If we accept that homosexuals are an oppressed minority and that it's bigotry ("homophobia") to disagree with their behavior- then women need to take off the hijab. Then I need to go shave. Then I need to go to the masjid and tell everyone it's all been a hoax. Then we need to forget about the Quran. Then all those Muslims- those are backwards, primitive people.

It is a zero-sum game. If we accept that aforementioned premise- then Islam is a religion of bigotry. And the Christians can't gloat- their religion would be eliminated also.

Either the "do whatever you want" thinkers are right- or Islam (or Christianity) is right. They can't both be right. If people accept that homosexuals are this oppressed people and that we shouldn't be "homophobic"- I doubt their grandkids will be Muslim. I think it's surrendering the battle- and not to a group of pawns ("LGBT") but to a larger agenda of eliminating religion. So it's a zero-sum game. One side has to win and the other has to lose. I want the side that opposes religion (whatever form that takes- whether Richard Dawkins or whoever) to lose.

Etagloc

Superstar
Relax. I suggest worrying less about penises in butts and focus on the stick that's up your own.
This post demonstrates what I was talking about. You want to push your views on others and you don't accept that others have the right to their views. And why?

Because you have an anti-religious agenda- that's why.

This post demonstrates what I was talking about. You want to push your views on others and you don't accept that others have the right to their views. And why?

Because you have an anti-religious agenda- that's why.
Why do you hate freedom of speech? saying it should be illegal is REALLY pushing your views. look in the mirror for once, jeez

Also, you are right! You have every right to express your views, just as I have the right to tell you where to shove your bigotry. See how that works? Freedom of speech is for all, not just yourself... Unless you're a hypocrite.

Etagloc

Superstar
Why do you hate freedom of speech? saying it should be illegal is REALLY pushing your views. look in the mirror for once, jeez
Islam teaches what it teaches. If you're against Islam, you're against Islam.

I understand- you're against religion and you're pushing your anti-religious agenda.

I didn't say anything about freedom of speech. But I talked about how tolerating that behavior opens the doors for people to attack religious people- and here you are, doing exactly what I predicted.

Why are you against religion?

Islam teaches what it teaches. If you're against Islam, you're against Islam.

I understand- you're against religion and you're pushing your anti-religious agenda.

I didn't say anything about freedom of speech. But I talked about how tolerating that behavior opens the doors for people to attack religious people- and here you are, doing exactly what I predicted.

I don't care what you believe. If you really want to express extreme authoritarian views, you should understand that other people will always speak up and tell you where to shove them. You don't have to take it so personally.

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't care what you believe. If you really want to express extreme authoritarian views, you should understand that other people will always speak up and tell you where to shove them. You don't have to take it so personally.
You're the one who decided to get offended.

You're the one who decided to get offended.

I'm not offended. I just think your ideas are ridiculous. I'm not "against religion" (whatever that's supposed to mean I'm not really sure). I think people should be free to choose any religion they want. Why would I care what someone else wants to believe?

Why are you against civil rights?

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm not offended. I just think your ideas are ridiculous. I'm not "against religion" (whatever that's supposed to mean I'm not really sure). I think people should be free to choose any religion they want. Why would I care what someone else wants to believe?

Why are you against civil rights?
No, it's pretty clear you're against religion. You've made it clear in plenty of your previous posts. I don't understand why you're backing away from your position now. I could post some of your quotes on religion if you want me to insha'Allah.

So I'm just wondering- why are you against religion?

No, it's pretty clear you're against religion. You've made it clear in plenty of your previous posts. I don't understand why you're backing away from your position now. I could post some of your quotes on religion if you want me to insha'Allah.

So I'm just wondering- why are you against religion?
ok if you say so. Tip: If you have to exaggerate to make a point, it must not be a very good one.

Why are you against civil rights though?

Etagloc

Superstar
ok if you say so. Tip: If you have to exaggerate to make a point, it must not be a very good one.
Religion is an aspect of the control system that encourages idolatry over the knowledge that ideas have power. This is just part of reality, which is essentially a three-dimensional mirror of the inner self.
Actually there's an easy solution for this. You're supposed to just gouge out your own eyes whenever they cause you to lust. Amazing! Isn't religion great?
Nothing in particular. In fact it stinks of BS just as much as any other religion LOL. I'm interested in metaphysics and cosmic sector stuff, not ready-made, hand-me-down belief systems. Although some useful core concepts can be found within any religion, no single religion has ever satisfied me whatsoever.
Most of that material, even though it may dig a bit deeper than the more mainstream ideologies, in my opinion it's still just as boring and outdated as any other religion and still mostly intellectualized fluff based on belief.
Yes, I am aware that I am merely a heretic according to mainstream Christianity and I've even been told that I "hate the gospel" lol. I don't hate any religion, I just understand that belief IS self-hypnosis, and that we create what we see. (Heresy! I know I know lol)
Also, I will always be of the opinion that religion should never be forced upon children by their parents. I think it's morally wrong to do this. Wait until adulthood and accept that they will make their own decisions.
Brilliant! Dupe gullible religious people into being a major portion of your marketing team that all unwittingly work for free. If I was unethical I might exploit peoples' beliefs the same way. It's too easy. ;)

For real though, I don't get it. It is very frustrating to me that there is an epidemic of satanic cultists involved in unimaginably horrible crimes such as murdering babies and yet people are still worried about mockery of their religion. Seems to me we need to set aside this focus upon the provocative branding of their product, stop being so selfishly distracted by "omg blasphemy though" and get to the point of finding out if there is any involvement in any actual criminal activity or not. The whole paranoid religious fear of satan aspect needs to be left out of it entirely or else it's dangerously close to once again being swept under the rug and labeled a repetition of early modern witch hunts or "satanic panic" since no one will take it seriously, and rightly so.

I mean.. If in reality they are only guilty of mockery and selling ice cream, then who cares? The only reason someone would be upset over mockery of their religious beliefs, is that they do not like to be shown their own beliefs so plainly. Mockery of any and all belief should not be bothersome whatsoever, and is always welcomed by honest seekers. It is only bothersome to those who want to avoid seeing their own beliefs since they would prefer that their beliefs tell them what to see instead.
Destruction of religion is part of the elite agenda and clearly is something you support.

lol you got me! I stand by all of that, and I also stand by my belief that people are entitled to believe whatever nonsense they choose. Freedom of choice. Is your religious conviction so fragile that someone like myself merely expressing my ideas is viewed as some kind of threat? I'm sorry you feel that way, but I promise you will be just fine.

Destruction of religion is part of the elite agenda and clearly is something you support.
To be fair, the elite agenda is authoritarian, just like yours. I assume you would be fine with an authoritarian elite power structure as long as it was on your religion's terms. I'm more into liberty and freedom of choice, myself. :)

Haich

Superstar
Furthermore, they push that "born that way" thing so hard- I don't believe them
This is so true. Everywhere and in every medium possible, it's presented as natural. A cereal advert, a soap advert, a deodorant advert and recently a capital radio ad all had snippets of gay people kissing and being intimate. I mean, they can argue it's to promote inclusivity but I disagree, i believe it's to normalize the abnormal.

I'm 27. When I was in school, nobody even discussed sexuality. It wasn't an issue and people just muddled along with their awkward teen years. Even on TV, shows were fairly lukewarm in nature and rarely touched on issues. Now, everything has to have an LGBT nod or pledge allegiance to this whole movement. Kids shouldn't really be watching Disney anyway, but they had a show a while back where a character had same sex parents.

I don't really care what people choose to do with their lives. Lie with the same sex if that's what gets you going. But don't normalize and force views on those who believe it to be a choice. You can't scream freedom of speech and then cry when people disagree with your way of life. Be gay, but don't expect everyone to view your life as normal. The same way a carnivorous, gym-loving body builder loathes the 40kg vegan, we all have a right to disagree with whatever is presented to us. I disagree with homosexuality and to even have a word which denotes an irrational fear of them, to me, is just evidential that there's a conscious effort to push humanity in decline, by getting the collective to accept it as an honourable way of life.

Let me be clear- I don't support the oppression of any race, sex, creed or orientation. I disagree with the proposed narratives we are conditioned or inclined to accept.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Anyway if you believe your way of life isn't harmful and a benefit, you don't need the acceptance of society. You don't need people to validate your existence. The whole gay marriage debate just showed me that inclusivity wasn't what they wanted. They wanted a redefinition of the law. The law which was created by non other than the almighty.

I know some of you don't really believe in religion and that's fine. However, whether you like or not, your morality in some sense stems from the laws outlined in the very religions you frown upon. So, in a sense, it's confusing to disagree with religion then refer to it when matters of holy matrimony are concerned.

Haich

Superstar
One last thing, there's an increasing number of people who are starting to take their selves as sovereigns of their souls.

To simply do to what you desire, and follow this culture of 'live fast, die young, bad bitches do it well' is dangerous. Would you tell the serial killer to follow their heart and do what they desire? I absolutely adore chocolate but if i have it everyday, id become obese. We are so ignorant about the consquences of our actions and we really don't explain this to our youth.

why do we encourage our hormone raging kids to act out their desires and peddle these 'be who you are narratives? The hypersexualition prevalent in western society just shows how the so-called 'new secular world' failed in it's deliverance of engineering a structured, sound and functioning set of moral individuals.

A child in a third world country is so mature, carrying out duties to ensure the survival of their families. They have some moral compass and are brought up to value life. Here in Britain, they're glued to Love Island and are being encouraged to explore 'who they are' and are exposed to all types of filth.
There are no boundaries is what im trying to hit home at and when you try to keep redefining boundaries, people eventually create their own laws and rules which is the state of the West today.

Awoken2

Superstar
Whether you support it or not is irrelevant really because when the "elite" as you put it, decide they have got something new for you to worship they are not going to put it out to a vote, that's not how they work, as you should be aware.