Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

Tidal

Star
Krishna Consciousness is a form of what is known in India as "Bhakti Yoga", the yoga of devotional service. It was founded by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in the 1400's..

I wonder why he rejected Jesus?

shankara

Star
I wonder why he rejected Jesus?
We don't reject Jesus. We simply don't think "believing" is the criteria to get to some kind of paradise. Personally I find it how funny how so-called Christians actually completely ignore Jesus' teachings and yet think they are all good with God because they believe. Like the Pharisee in the Parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector.

Tidal

Star
We don't reject Jesus. We simply don't think "believing" is the criteria to get to some kind of paradise. Personally I find it how funny how so-called Christians actually completely ignore Jesus' teachings and yet think they are all good with God because they believe. Like the Pharisee in the Parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector.

Yes, there are many "christians" who won't make the grade and I cross the street to avoid them-
Jesus said -"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
But in fairness to them, they likewise cross the street to avoid ME.. :)

As for "believing", it depends what you mean. Jesus's 37 miracles were pretty strong proof that the power of God was flowing through him, so when he said he's the son of God, I'm inclined to believe he was telling the truth-
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father" (John 10:38)

shankara

Star
Yes, there are many "christians" who won't make the grade and I cross the street to avoid them-
Jesus said -"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
But in fairness to them, they likewise cross the street to avoid ME.. :)

As for "believing", it depends what you mean. Jesus's 37 miracles were pretty strong proof that the power of God was flowing through him, so when he said he's the son of God, I'm inclined to believe he was telling the truth-
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father" (John 10:38)
Ultimately I don't think it matters whether one considers Christos to be "The Son of God", a "Prophet and the Messiah", an "Avatar". The thing which is of importance is to try to live by His wise sayings. Actually Chaitanya also was said to have performed some miracles, though displaying occult power doesn't strike me as a necessary qualification for a Prophet.

Tidal

Star
Actually Chaitanya also was said to have performed some miracles, though displaying occult power doesn't strike me as a necessary qualification for a Prophet.

No offence to founders of other religions, but they're all corpses in boxes somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?.. ;)

And the Old Testament is chock-full of prophecies foretelling the arrival of Jesus-

Jesus said "All things about ME in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms, must be fulfilled"...The scriptures testify about ME...Moses wrote about ME" (Luke 24:44, John 5:46)

A Freeman

Superstar
Last I looked..Paul is still an apostle in the Bible and your cult leader isn’t..
There is no cult. That's simply Satan, using your ego to regurgitate his lies for him, so he can continue leading you into The Fire. And you apparently don't even realize that every time you repeat that LIE, you are employing a logical fallacy (ad hominem attack), proving you're unreasonable/unscriptural position is untenable.

And while looking in the Bible didn't you notice that Christ is still THE MASTER/TEACHER?

Paul very plainly stated that blindness as to their true identity as Israelites, had befallen the ten-tribed "House of Israel". That's why they're referred to as the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel", or the ten "lost" tribes, etc., because their migration after fleeing captivity in Assyria remained a mystery until these end-times, likewise as prophesied (Dan. 12:7, already cited).

Of course you ignore the words of Paul, or feign ignorance of them, or are genuinely ignorant of their true meaning, just as Peter warned would happen (2 Pet. 3:16-17). And you repeatedly do the same with the words of Christ, to your shame, accusing others of "muddying the water" who simply share direct quotes from Christ, as if you know better than Christ.

Christ was SENT by Father ONLY for the "House of Israel", just as Christ COMMANDED His Disciples ONLY go to the "House of Israel". And it should be self-evident why God sent Christ and why Christ sent His Disciples, as that is where the "Elect" will be; i..e the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth.

How can you claim to be a (Sunday-school) teacher of Israel (which both Christ and Paul said you should NEVER be) and not know these things?

Do you really not realize how anti-Christ it is to so frequently contradict both Christ and Paul as you do?

Tidal

Star
Christ was SENT by Father ONLY for the "House of Israel", just as Christ COMMANDED His Disciples ONLY go to the "House of Israel"..

Sure, the ancient Jews were relatively spiritually advanced compared to the heathens around them, so naturally God sent his son there because he'd have a better chance of surviving, at least he had a good 3-year run before the Jews killed him.
In context the 'House of Israel' was therefore just a 'launch pad' from where Christianity was to spread over the whole planet.. :)
Jesus said- "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matt 24:14)

shankara

Star
No offence to founders of other religions, but they're all corpses in boxes somewhere but Jesus is not, spot the difference?.. ;)

And the Old Testament is chock-full of prophecies foretelling the arrival of Jesus-

Jesus said "All things about ME in the law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms, must be fulfilled"...The scriptures testify about ME...Moses wrote about ME" (Luke 24:44, John 5:46)
It's just the old Sun God death and resurrection story, like Dionysus. As it happens the story of the birth of Krishna is very similar to the Christ birth story.

shankara

Star

Though actually I do agree that there is something special about the Christ, that His teachings are a very unique kind of wisdom. The same knowledge can be found in other religions, but it's concealed. Of course the majority of Christians pay literally no attention to what He actually said, they don't grasp any of the symbolism He used in speaking, they miss the import of the Parables. Like the one about the Pharisee and the tax collector, they think that they are the humble tax collector when in fact they are the proud Pharisee (who thinks he is alright with God).

Literalism is just another symptom of the End Times, the deepening of Kali Yuga.

Lyfe

Star
Its quite clear Christ came to extend salvation unto the gentiles as well.

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Jews rejected Christ and he told them that the gospel of the kingdom would be taken to another people.

Matt 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This was speaking of the Gentiles in the prophecy in Hosea of a people not being his people that would later become his people was a reference to the gentiles...

Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

If Christ was only sent to save Israel then there would be no point in scripture including the term gentile in the context of those who also are able to inherit salvation, because gentile is used as a word to demonstrate clear distinction from the people of Israel.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
It's just the old Sun God death and resurrection story, like Dionysus. As it happens the story of the birth of Krishna is very similar to the Christ birth story.
Full credit to early philosophers and thinkers, but the bottom line is they were just ordinary human beings giving us their own best guesses and hunches, whereas Jesus was giving us the words of God himself, and that's the difference.
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
That's why a young carpenter completely upstaged all the rest..:)

(PS- some years ago I read the book "The Science of Self-Realisation" written by Swami Prabhupadha of the Hare Krishnas and was quite impressed by it at first, but then I realised he was simply saying much of what Jesus had already said in a different way, so I couldn't see the point of it.
David Icke also says much of what Jesus has already said (but in a different way), so I can't see the point of Icke either)

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Acts 15:3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.
Acts 15:4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and [of] the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses.
Acts 15:6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
Acts 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as [he did] unto us;
Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Acts 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Acts 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Acts 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men [and] brethren, hearken unto me:
Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Acts 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Acts 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
Acts 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.
Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
Acts 15:22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; [namely], Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:
Acts 15:23 And they wrote [letters] by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren [send] greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 21:42-44
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a NATION (NOT a "church") bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).

Matthew 10:5-6
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and COMMANDED them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Anyone who claims Christ meant the opposite of what He actually said is ANTI-CHRIST, by definition.

A Freeman

Superstar
Regarding the NATION that Christ referenced in Matt. 21:43, which we know could be none other than the "House of Israel", we have the sure word of prophecy to tell us exactly who that is today.

A PROMISE was made by our Creator to king David, that he would never lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, until Shiloh/Christ’s Second-Coming (Gen. 49:10, 22-24).

Jeremiah 33:17-21
33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a manA to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Israel SHALL become “a nation AND a company of nations”.

The following prophecy describes the true people Israel during the latter days:

Genesis 35:10-11
35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob (the Supplanter): thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel (champion of God).
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation AND a company of nations SHALL be of thee*, and kings SHALL come out of thy loins;

*Note:
There is no other monarchy on Earth that currently rules over "a nation and a company of nations" other than the British monarchy. It can therefore be said with absolute certainty that the British Throne IS the Davidic Throne of Israel.

Genesis 48:16-19
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from The Covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

No one, other than the British people**, have grown into a "multitude in the midst of the earth" AND become "a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations".

**including America, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Northern France, Celtic Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Baltic states and Gibraltar, i.e. the English-speaking nations of the world.

The remaining Scriptural “birth-marks” of Israel can therefore be taken at face value to apply only to the British, since it is already an established and irrefutable fact that the British are the TRUE people Israel and that the British Throne is the Davidic Throne of Israel.

The Word British is actually a Hebrew word which literally means "the people of the Covenant", i.e. the people Israel.

12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

Lyfe

Star
A Freeman it has become evidently clear that you like other Muslims reject the authority of Pauls apostleship as ordained by Jesus Christ. Those passages of scripture I posted could not be any more transparent, yet you would act like they dont provide your position with any sort of controversy. You place authority on Jesus as if to somehow imply that the same authority that was ordained to Paul is not the same authority of Jesus Christ as it was him who called him to be an apostle for the dispensation that began after his Crucifixion. Paul was used to reveal mysteries and meanings to the kingdom of God that were still obscure to many during Christs first advent. I pray God would open your eyes to the deception you cling to as you are misleading the church of Christ and would teach Christians even though you yourself hide the fact that while you teach the saints you are in fact a Muslim and judge scripture in light of the Quaran as the ultimate authority. You may be able to possibly deceive other Christians, but I know my Bible and don't need someone to interpret it for me which we are warned against that scripture is of no private interpretation. The holy spirit bares witness to Jesus and Jesus alone and would not lead anyone to embrace the words of Mohammad as truth.

shankara

Star
Full credit to early philosophers and thinkers, but the bottom line is they were just ordinary human beings giving us their own best guesses and hunches, whereas Jesus was giving us the words of God himself, and that's the difference.
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
That's why a young carpenter completely upstaged all the rest..:)

(PS- some years ago I read the book "The Science of Self-Realisation" written by Swami Prabhupadha of the Hare Krishnas and was quite impressed by it at first, but then I realised he was simply saying much of what Jesus had already said in a different way, so I couldn't see the point of it.
David Icke also says much of what Jesus has already said (but in a different way), so I can't see the point of Icke either)
Yeah, Krishna Consciousness is a technique, various ascetic disciplines plus the recitation of Maha Mantra, which is basically a form of meditation. The problem with many so-called Christians is that they don't think such disciplines are necessary. Effectively for self-realization a technique is needed, whether it be silent meditation, mantra recitation etc. The Orthodox Hesychast have some specifically Christian technique for those who aren't open to other ways (the Jesus Prayer).

Anyway, the motto of Krishna Consciousness is "simple living, high thinking". It's a shame that many of the so-called religious people do quite the opposite...

Lisa

Superstar
There is no cult. That's simply Satan, using your ego to regurgitate his lies for him, so he can continue leading you into The Fire. And you apparently don't even realize that every time you repeat that LIE, you are employing a logical fallacy (ad hominem attack), proving you're unreasonable/unscriptural position is untenable.

And while looking in the Bible didn't you notice that Christ is still THE MASTER/TEACHER?

Paul very plainly stated that blindness as to their true identity as Israelites, had befallen the ten-tribed "House of Israel". That's why they're referred to as the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel", or the ten "lost" tribes, etc., because their migration after fleeing captivity in Assyria remained a mystery until these end-times, likewise as prophesied (Dan. 12:7, already cited).

Of course you ignore the words of Paul, or feign ignorance of them, or are genuinely ignorant of their true meaning, just as Peter warned would happen (2 Pet. 3:16-17). And you repeatedly do the same with the words of Christ, to your shame, accusing others of "muddying the water" who simply share direct quotes from Christ, as if you know better than Christ.

Christ was SENT by Father ONLY for the "House of Israel", just as Christ COMMANDED His Disciples ONLY go to the "House of Israel". And it should be self-evident why God sent Christ and why Christ sent His Disciples, as that is where the "Elect" will be; i..e the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth.

How can you claim to be a (Sunday-school) teacher of Israel (which both Christ and Paul said you should NEVER be) and not know these things?

Do you really not realize how anti-Christ it is to so frequently contradict both Christ and Paul as you do?
You’re in a cult..its not satan using my ego..but yours.

Anyone can quote the Bible..now the trick is to be right about what it means...its called wisdom.

Yes, He was sent to the house of Israel..but also to the gentiles when He was rejected by the house of Israel. What do you think it means when God says He so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son?

You‘re the one that doesn’t get scripture right..not me.

I just claim to be a Christian...saved by the blood of Jesus.

Lyfe

Star
Col 3:10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond [nor] free: but Christ [is] all, and in all.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Amen, thank you Jesus for your truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
You’re in a cult..its not satan using my ego..but yours.
Says satan, through your ego/arrogance ("self"). It's actually YOU who are in a cult (culture), and that cult is known as "Christianity" which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the true Teachings of Christ.

In fact, your cult would more aptly be named "Paulianity" or "Churchianity" because it is entirely based upon the MISINTERPRETATIONS of the letters of Paul and going to church (which Christ condemned), to be seen by others.

Anyone can quote the Bible..now the trick is to be right about what it means...its called wisdom.
It's not a trick. The Bible has a very simple and straightforward message throughout: obey God ONLY (Acts 5:29) and LIVE (Deut. 30:15); obey Him not and DIE (Ezek. 18:4, 20, Rom. 6:23).

And that's what sets the people Israel apart (Deut. 14:2). Only those who learn humility--and truly realize that Father (God) knows better than all of us, and that His Thoughts and Ways are HIGHER than ours, and thus we had better start trusting and obeying Him in ALL--are the children of Israel, i.e. the children of God.

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

Yes, He was sent to the house of Israel..
THAT is the REAL you, the spirit-Being within, recognizing Christ, like Father, says exactly what He means, and means exactly what He says, no matter what Satan's priests, pastors, and Sunday school teachers say to the contrary.

but also to the gentiles when He was rejected by the house of Israel.
And THAT is your human/ego "self", which is controlled by Satan, which is why it immediately contradicted what God and Christ told you in the previous statement you made (which was God speaking through you, confirming the words of Christ).

Christ said He was NOT sent but to the "House of Israel", with no ifs, and's or buts. And the House of Israel did NOT reject Christ; the "House of Judah" living among the "Jews" did. So your "self" just made a fool of itself AGAIN, proving to everyone who controls it (Satan).

What do you think it means when God says He so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son?
That it means EXACTLY what it says, NOT what Satan's churches teach. A SON is the CREATED OFFSPRING of the Son's Father, NOT some third member of a pagan, schizophrenic idolatrous trio.

Christ paid for the PAST SINS of everyone (Rom. 3:25), giving every single spirit-Being the opportunity to come to their senses and to be GRAFTED into Israel, just as He gave everyone in Israel the opportunity to remain there IF they came to their senses, and learned humility and obedience (i.e. fearing God), which is the BEGINNING of Wisdom.

It does NOT say that the world would love Christ. In fact, Christ repeatedly stated that almost no one in the world want anything to do with Him, because they have no love for the Truth. Of course this should be self-evident, given the FACT that Jesus was crucified for telling the world the Truth.

The amazing arrogance of so-called Christians is that they actually believe they are better than everyone else, and that millions upon millions of them will somehow be rewarded for being habitual criminals (i.e. continually disobeying the COMMANDMENTS), even though 2000 years ago, out of the entire world, only 12 people were willing to drop everything to follow Christ, and one of those ultimately betrayed Him.

What do you think the people 2000 years ago called Christ and the Disciples? A CULT. And who was the REAL cult (worldly, and thus satanic culture)? The Jews. It was the Jewish leaders, aka the Sanhedrin, who plotted and manipulated the murder of Jesus.

Here we are, 2000 years later, and NOTHING has changed, except for the worse. People are still clinging to their evil, satanic organized religions, and calling Christ a liar, while they exalt themselves and pretend they can judge themselves to be saved.

What amazing arrogance!

You‘re the one that doesn’t get scripture right..not me.
Says your arrogant human "self" who doesn't even know the difference between the "House of Israel" and the "House of Judah", or what a "Jew" really is (2000 years ago or now), or even what a Father-Son relationship is. All it knows is what it's been taught by the satanic leaders of Christianity, who are "the blind leading the blind" exactly as Christ said 2000 years ago.

The human "self" couldn't care less about "salvation" because it knows that it is going to die, and lives every moment of its fleeting existence in fear of that death. So it's all too happy to continue to con you, for its master Satan, into believing it's utter nonsense. Especially if it helps keep it inflated.

The REAL you, the spirit-Being (Soul) within, should know that we all should be on our best behavior, to be as obedient as possible to God, believing/trusting Him in ALL things (Faith) not just because it's our only hope of salvation (as Christ teaches), but because it's also the only way to help Christ put this world right. That's what it means to DO God's Will, by putting the needs of everyone else above one's "self", like Christ did and still does.

I just claim to be a Christian...
Why not strive to be Christ-like (like Christ, disciplined) instead of claiming to be something that Christ said none of us should ever be?

saved by the blood of Jesus.
IF you accept His Free Gift by DOING what Christ has COMMANDED us to do. How could anyone judge themselves to be "saved" when Christ said NO ONE has EVER gone to heaven except for Him? Arrogance perhaps?

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin (by breaking The Law) is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God (from above - John 3:3-7) doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey. Those who obey God will LIVE. Those who refuse will face The Fire.

Lisa

Superstar
Says satan, through your ego/arrogance ("self"). It's actually YOU who are in a cult (culture), and that cult is known as "Christianity" which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the true Teachings of Christ.

In fact, your cult would more aptly be named "Paulianity" or "Churchianity" because it is entirely based upon the MISINTERPRETATIONS of the letters of Paul and going to church (which Christ condemned), to be seen by others.
Paul’s writings are part of the Bible and are most of the NT...so, idk what you’re talking about there.

No, Christianity isn’t a cult.

THAT is the REAL you, the spirit-Being within, recognizing Christ, like Father, says exactly what He means, and means exactly what He says, no matter what Satan's priests, pastors, and Sunday school teachers say to the contrary.

And THAT is your human/ego "self", which is controlled by Satan, which is why it immediately contradicted what God and Christ told you in the previous statement you made (which was God speaking through you, confirming the words of Christ).

Christ said He was NOT sent but to the "House of Israel", with no ifs, and's or buts. And the House of Israel did NOT reject Christ; the "House of Judah" living among the "Jews" did. So your "self" just made a fool of itself AGAIN, proving to everyone who controls it (Satan).
Ya, He meant that He came first to the house of Israel and then to the Gentiles when He was rejected..but it was always the plan to save everyone..hence the word world in John 3:16..you should read the whole word of God and not just stop at the bits you like.

Why do you think the temple was destroyed and the Jews scattered? It was because they rejected Jesus and wanted Barrabas the criminal saved...so salvation then came to the Gentiles to make them jealous.

That it means EXACTLY what it says, NOT what Satan's churches teach. A SON is the CREATED OFFSPRING of the Son's Father, NOT some third member of a pagan, schizophrenic idolatrous trio.

Christ paid for the PAST SINS of everyone (Rom. 3:25), giving every single spirit-Being the opportunity to come to their senses and to be GRAFTED into Israel, just as He gave everyone in Israel the opportunity to remain there IF they came to their senses, and learned humility and obedience (i.e. fearing God), which is the BEGINNING of Wisdom.

It does NOT say that the world would love Christ. In fact, Christ repeatedly stated that almost no one in the world want anything to do with Him, because they have no love for the Truth. Of course this should be self-evident, given the FACT that Jesus was crucified for telling the world the Truth.

The amazing arrogance of so-called Christians is that they actually believe they are better than everyone else, and that millions upon millions of them will somehow be rewarded for being habitual criminals (i.e. continually disobeying the COMMANDMENTS), even though 2000 years ago, out of the entire world, only 12 people were willing to drop everything to follow Christ, and one of those ultimately betrayed Him.

What do you think the people 2000 years ago called Christ and the Disciples? A CULT. And who was the REAL cult (worldly, and thus satanic culture)? The Jews. It was the Jewish leaders, aka the Sanhedrin, who plotted and manipulated the murder of Jesus.

Here we are, 2000 years later, and NOTHING has changed, except for the worse. People are still clinging to their evil, satanic organized religions, and calling Christ a liar, while they exalt themselves and pretend they can judge themselves to be saved.

What amazing arrogance!
Talking to yourself?

Why does Jesus ask us to baptize in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit..if there’s no truth to the trinity?

He died for humans...humans are sinners and yes, anyone can believe and be saved.

John 3:16 says that God sent His Son to the world...means everyone it it...not just the Jews.

I don’t believe that I am better than anyone else..just saved...and trying to help others not be thrown into the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth by telling them the Good News. But, apparently many misconstrue it and think very poorly of me for it.

You have to get the belief in Jesus correct..or you’re not really saved, ya know. The start is that you’re a sinner and Jesus died for your sins..the only begotten Son of God died for your sins.

Says your arrogant human "self" who doesn't even know the difference between the "House of Israel" and the "House of Judah", or what a "Jew" really is (2000 years ago or now), or even what a Father-Son relationship is. All it knows is what it's been taught by the satanic leaders of Christianity, who are "the blind leading the blind" exactly as Christ said 2000 years ago.

The human "self" couldn't care less about "salvation" because it knows that it is going to die, and lives every moment of its fleeting existence in fear of that death. So it's all too happy to continue to con you, for its master Satan, into believing it's utter nonsense. Especially if it helps keep it inflated.

The REAL you, the spirit-Being (Soul) within, should know that we all should be on our best behavior, to be as obedient as possible to God, believing/trusting Him in ALL things (Faith) not just because it's our only hope of salvation (as Christ teaches), but because it's also the only way to help Christ put this world right. That's what it means to DO God's Will, by putting the needs of everyone else above one's "self", like Christ did and still does.
I know that the Jews, covers it all. No...not all Christianity is the blind leading the blind..there are some that are wolves in sheep’s clothing but God still has His church.

Are you just talking to yourself here...maybe you should stop projecting onto me.

You can’t be on your best behavior...you’re a sinner...you can’t be saved by your good works..but by the blood of Jesus..you come to the throne of God in grace and faith to be saved and not of yourself.

Why not strive to be Christ-like (like Christ, disciplined) instead of claiming to be something that Christ said none of us should ever be?
How am I not Christ like?

IF you accept His Free Gift by DOING what Christ has COMMANDED us to do. How could anyone judge themselves to be "saved" when Christ said NO ONE has EVER gone to heaven except for Him? Arrogance perhaps?
You have to believe in Him...there is nothing else you have to do but believe. Paul wouldn’t steer anyone wrong..
Acts‬ ‭16:30-31‬ ‭
and after he brought them out, he said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”​
‭‭