Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

A Freeman

Superstar
Further on this subject, for those who may be interested...

Christ, while He was here in the body of Jesus, spoke about the spiritually "dead", i.e. those who believe the LIE that they are "only human after all" and thus worship and follow the ways of this world, which lead to death and destruction.

Matthew 8:21-22 (see also Luke 9:59-60)
8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

Matthew 22:31-32
22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the "Dead", have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the "Dead", but of the Living.

Mark 12:24-27
12:24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the Scriptures, neither the power of God?
12:25 For when they shall rise from the "Dead", they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the Book of Moses, how in the bush God spoke unto him, saying, I [am] the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
12:27 He is not the God of the "Dead", but the God of the Living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Luke 20:37-38
20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses showed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
20:38 For He is not a God of the "Dead", but of the Living: for all live unto Him.

John 5:24-25
5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and liveth by Him that sent me, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from "death" unto Life.
5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the "dead" shall HEAR the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall Live.

John 11:25-26
11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth me, though he were "Dead" (under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22; Luke 9:55), yet shall he Live (be pardoned):
11:26 And whosoever Liveth AND believeth me shall NEVER die. Believest thou this?

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Just as Father is the God of the LIVING (His Children), so is Christ the Saviour of the LIVING. The Children of Israel.

Yes, Father is our Creator and made us ALL, just as Jesus died for the PAST SINS of everyone (Rom. 3:25), but that does NOT mean that everyone is among the "Living"; only those that repent of their evil, sinful ways and DO God's Will are among the Living. Everyone else is spiritually "dead", and is simply awaiting The Fire.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

A Freeman

Superstar
Your long posts raise more questions than they answer mate, I wish you'd keep it simple or you might put people off Christianity by making them think it's too complicated for them to understand, and I'm sure Satan will chuckle at that... :)
"The more the words,the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)
Paul said - "I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)
You were given a very simple answer to your question, which you are now pretending you didn't receive:

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

According to Christ, NO ONE from the organized religion known as "Christianity" will be among those who are redeemed from the Earth (see Matt. 7:21-24 and Rev. 7:4-9). Christ COMMANDED us to make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:19-20).

It matters not what you wish; it only matters what God's Will is. Anyone who finds the detailed explanation that followed the simple answer from above about obedience to be too much trouble to read is already so far into Satan's grip that there is no hope.

For example to take just your quote above, you seem to be saying there'll be a "war" on earth led by Jesus!
Revelation 17:11-15
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even it is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Yet he was quite clear that when he returns he'll whisk all Christians off to heaven, and won't hang around on earth at all.
Oh really? And exactly where does it say that?

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Jesus was quite clear that when he returns he'll whisk all Christians off to heaven, and won't hang around on earth at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really? And exactly where does it say that?
Check it-
"At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory, and he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens" (Mark 13:27)

And we become spiritual beings in a spiritual realm-
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven" (Matt 22:30)

we don't remain earthbound on this material earth--
"The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable..it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)

A Freeman

Superstar
Tidal said- Jesus was quite clear that when he returns he'll whisk all Christians off to heaven, and won't hang around on earth at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check it-
"At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory, and he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens" (Mark 13:27)

And we become spiritual beings in a spiritual realm-
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven" (Matt 22:30)

we don't remain earthbound on this material earth--
"The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable..it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
Do any of those verses say anything about "Christians" being whisked away to heaven? No.

Do any of those verses say that Christ will not be here IN THE FLESH during His Second Coming BEFORE He is seen coming in the "Clouds"? No.

In fact, Christ's own prophecies clearly state that He WILL be here in the flesh, and only after He has completed His Mission will He then shed the body He is using and be seen by everyone coming in the "Clouds", leading the Heavenly Host (the "Eagles").

Matthew 24:27
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be. (His Second Coming, in the flesh, with a new body from Joseph-Ephraim with a NEW NAME - Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together (the carcase being the body Christ is currently using to gather the "Elect").
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened (the British Throne of David - Ps. 89:34-36), and the "moon" (the Commonwealth) shall not give her light, and the "stars" (U.S.A. - Gen. 22:17, Gen. 48:16-19) shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth MOURN and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory
(see also Rev. 1:7).

It plainly states that Christ will come "like a thief in the night" when no one is expecting Him and very few take notice of Him (1 Thes. 5:2, 2 Pet. 3:10), which cannot possibly be referring to the same event as Him Coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and glory, when EVERYONE will see Him.

Christ is here FIRST in the flesh, to issue a final warning to everyone here to repent of their evil/sins/wickedness/lawlessness, and to gather those who listen.

Once His Mission is complete, He will THEN shed that body, and come with the Heavenly Host to REAP THE EARTH. And please note well, that contrary to the mythical teachings of "Christianity" which tells everyone it will be a happy time when they are whisked away into heaven, the reality is EVERY TRIBE AND KINDRED ON EARTH WILL MOURN AND WAIL when they see Him Coming in the "Clouds".

Why do you suppose everyone will be mourning and wailing? BECAUSE AT THAT MOMENT EVERYONE WILL REALIZE THAT JUDGMENT DAY IS UPON US AND THAT IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE THEIR FATE.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Christ is here FIRST in the flesh, to issue a final warning to everyone here to repent of their evil/sins/wickedness/lawlessness, and to gather those who listen.

No offence mate, but are you joking?
There are lots of wacky "Second Chance" cults around who believe the satanic notion that all jesus-rejecters will be able to escape hell on judgement day by simply saying "Sorry" to God, ha ha.. :D
It's as if satan has said to the gullible fools- "Don't worry if you haven't accepted Jesus when you die, you'll get a second chance"
Fact is, we get ONE chance to accept Jesus before we die, and if people still haven't accepted him when they pop their clogs, its ENDGAME for them, they won't get any extra "lives" as if it's a video game.

Jesus said:- "All in the graves shall come out.."(John 5:28/29)
"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life" (Matt 25:46)

Last edited:

Beloved

Rookie
He was only sent to Israel.

Gentiles, just like Israelites, can have salvation through faith in Messiah.

Gentiles become Israel through faith in the Messiah - he isn't gonna save any other nation. He's only coming back for Israel. Anybody who believes in Messiah & God and obeys the commandments of God is Israel.

God only has 1 group of people, called Israel.

A Freeman

Superstar
No offence mate, but are you joking?
There are lots of wacky "Second Chance" cults around who believe the satanic notion that all jesus-rejecters will be able to escape hell on judgement day by simply saying "Sorry" to God, ha ha.. :D
It's as if satan has said to the gullible fools- "Don't worry if you haven't accepted Jesus when you die, you'll get a second chance"
Fact is, we get ONE chance to accept Jesus before we die, and if people still haven't accepted him when they pop their clogs, its ENDGAME for them, they won't get any extra "lives" as if it's a video game.

Jesus said:- "All in the graves shall come out.."(John 5:28/29)
"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life" (Matt 25:46)
As NO ONE has ever ascended to heaven except for Christ, Who came from heaven (exactly as Christ said - John 3:13), the entire world has rejected Christ, whether they believe it or not. That is why the world is growing more evil by the day, if not by the hour. Very, very few keep the Commandments of God as if their true, eternal lives depended upon it, which of course they do.

Therefore every single "Christian" denomination/sect/cult appears to believe as you've said, that they will somehow be rewarded on Judgment Day for being criminals, which is NOT going to happen. Hence the reason why Christ warned that when everyone sees Him coming in the "Clouds", all the tribes and kindreds of the Earth will mourn and wail.

You seem to have a penchant for overlooking everything that's been shared with you for your benefit, including the pointing out of numerous errant beliefs of yours that have no basis in Scripture, and then accuse others of doing what you are actually doing. Why do you do that please? Is it intentional, or do you simply have poor reading comprehension skills?

It's very difficult to understand how you can argue against Christ's own words, that only 144,000 of the children of Israel will be redeemed from the Earth, and then turn around and pretend that is somehow advocating everyone will get some sort of second chance on Judgment Day, particularly when what was shared in all caps and even boldfaced says the exact opposite:

BECAUSE AT THAT MOMENT EVERYONE WILL REALIZE THAT JUDGMENT DAY IS UPON US AND THAT IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE THEIR FATE.

Or were you joking?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
....numerous errant beliefs of yours that have no basis in Scripture, and then accuse others of doing what you are actually doing. Why do you do that please? Is it intentional, or do you simply have poor reading comprehension skills?
....It's very difficult to understand how you can argue against Christ's own words, that only 144,000 of the children of Israel will be redeemed from the Earth,

Like I've said to you and other armchair theologians before mate, your posts are much too long and convoluted for anyone to follow because of your "blunderbuss" style of posting, ie firing a whole load of tangled verses, speculations, guesses and hunches at us.. :D

By contrast, my own posts are done in "sniper" style, one carefully-aimed shot at a time just as a great prophet once said-
"This is this"

To address the points you raised above..:D-
1- i've gained a huge fan following around internetland because they like my brief straightforward easy-to-understand posting style (some of their feedback below).

2- The '144,000' thing shouldn't be taken literally as it's only symbolic, I mean, why EXACTLY 144.000, why not 143,999 or 144,001?
Hahaha..

PS- It's good that you and other armchair theologians like to exhaustively analyse the fascinating depths of the Bible, but all I'm saying is that you should be careful not to put people off Jesus by making it sound too complicated for them to understand..:p

ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"

A Freeman

Superstar
The time for honouring yourself is rapidly coming to an end. You don't know what you're talking about.

Christ plainly stated there would be exactly 144,000 redeemed from the Earth. And yes, we can take Christ's Word LITERALLY to be the Truth from God.

King of kings' Bible - John 8:35-38 (KJV - John 8:44-47)
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Like I've said to you and other armchair theologians before mate, your posts are much too long and convoluted for anyone to follow because of your "blunderbuss" style of posting, ie firing a whole load of tangled verses, speculations, guesses and hunches at us.. :D

By contrast, my own posts are done in "sniper" style, one carefully-aimed shot at a time just as a great prophet once said-
"This is this"

To address the points you raised above..:D-
1- i've gained a huge fan following around internetland because they like my brief straightforward easy-to-understand posting style (some of their feedback below).

2- The '144,000' thing shouldn't be taken literally as it's only symbolic, I mean, why EXACTLY 144.000, why not 143,999 or 144,001?
Hahaha..

PS- It's good that you and other armchair theologians like to exhaustively analyse the fascinating depths of the Bible, but all I'm saying is that you should be careful not to put people off Jesus by making it sound too complicated for them to understand..:p

ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
Honestly you put me off Christianity a lot more than @A Freeman does, almost as much as... well... someone else on this forum. A few others actually. Christ after all was "The Prince of Peace".

Tidal

Star
Honestly you put me off Christianity a lot more than @A Freeman does, almost as much as... well... someone else on this forum. A few others actually. Christ after all was "The Prince of Peace".

What cult do you belong to mate, tell us, don't be shy.. :D

shankara

Star
What cult do you belong to mate, tell us, don't be shy.. :D

Well as you might be able to guess by my signature, I chant Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. I'm not particularly affiliated with any organization and perhaps I'm somewhat more open to other religions being valid paths (at least, the Esoteric ones) than some others in Krishna Consciousness. Christ I consider for example to a very elevated spiritual teacher, unfortunately those dogmatic religionists who follow the various modern cults to Him completely miss the point of His message.

Anyway, Krishna Consciousness is a form of what is known in India as "Bhakti Yoga", the yoga of devotional service. It was founded by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in the 1400's and is based on the Kalisantarana Upanishad. Effectively we believe that the most efficacious spiritual practice is to chant the Holy Name of Krishna, as in my signature...

One cult I'm certainly not in is the militaristic jingoist imperialist one.

Lisa

Superstar
How could you understand it when you don't make any effort to understand the simplest things? The point was self-explanatory, and referenced directly to the words of Christ, straight out of the mouth of Jesus.

If you don't believe Christ, and don't believe what it actually says in the Bible about His Mission, about Him being sent ONLY for the lost sheep of the "House of Israel", and the numerous Biblical descriptions given for the true people Israel during the latter days (so they can easily be identified), then it isn't surprising that you don't understand someone pointing out these obvious facts, is it?

Peace be upon you.
John 3:16...

Lisa

Superstar
Yep. Sad that so few choose to believe Him.

Matt. 10:6, Matt. 15:24, Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-4.
Do you link back to your cultist site...to get hits?

Luke‬ ‭19:41-44‬ ‭
When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, “If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:27-28‬ ‭
But she said, “Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.”
‭‭
What does Revelation 7:4-9 And Revelation 14:1-4 have to do with anything?
Revelation 2-3

Romans‬ ‭11:11, 15‬ , 32
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world

For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

‭‭

John‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
‭‭

A Freeman

Superstar
Do you link back to your cultist site...to get hits?
The links are to the cited verses in the King of kings' Bible, which is the most accurate Bible available on Earth. Does it make you feel good to name call others as "cults" for posting Bible verses? And do you really think that is Christ-like?

Luke‬ ‭19:41-44‬ ‭
When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, “If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”
What does this verse have to do with thread topic?

It does prove that the counterfeit "Jews" in their counterfeit Jewish state of Israel with their counterfeit claim of their counterfeit "wailing wall" are LIARS, because Christ specifically said that there would NOT BE ONE STONE LEFT UPON ANOTHER. So anyone foolish enough to believe these obvious, anti-Christ LIARS, instead of believing Christ, have NO hope of being among the 144,000 of the children of Israel who will be redeemed from the Earth EXACTLY as Christ prophesied.

Christ specifically stated that He only came for the lost sheep of the "House of Israel" (Matt. 15:24), and then Commanded His Disciples to do the same (Matt. 10:6), knowing they would be the only ones who truly believe Him.

Christ then CONFIRMED the importance of the people Israel in Rev. 7:4-9, by informing everyone that only 144,000 of the children of Israel were "sealed", further describing the same 144,000 children of Israel in Rev. 14:1-4, so the children of Israel would be easily identifiable during these end-times.

Would you please, for Christ's sake, do your utmost to actually read and THINK about the verses below, which CANNOT simply be dismissed by citing John 3:16 (whosoever believeth? 144,000 according to Christ) , or any other verses in the Bible.

Christ's statement of fact, directly out of the mouth of Jesus:-

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).

Christ's COMMAND to His Disciples:-

Matthew 10:5-6
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".

Christ's PROPHECY concerning the children of Israel being the ONLY ones sealed out of all the nations, kindreds, people and tongues of the Earth (which should make it crystal clear why neither He nor His Disciples were sent elsewhere):-

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I BEHELD (saw), and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why John was told in verse 4 how many were in that multitude that he was shown), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

And Christ's further description of the 144,000 of the children of Israel Who believe and follow Him wherever He goes:-

Revelation 14:1-4
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and WITH Him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads (Father's SEAL).
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and
NO MAN COULD LEARN THAT "SONG" EXCEPT THE HUNDRED [AND] FORTY [AND] FOUR THOUSAND, WHICH WERE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever He goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

Do NOT confuse the children of Israel (the people, NOT the counterfeit Jews who currently occupy the LAND of Israel in the Middle East) with those who call themselves "Jews" but are NOT, which Christ said "were of the synagogue of Satan" (Rev. 2:9, 3:9).

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:27-28‬ ‭
But she said, “Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.”
‭‭Yep. And in making her statement, the Canaanite woman proved to Christ her humility and her understanding that ANYONE who truly believes can be grafted INTO Israel, and be one of the 144,000, just as many who are racial Israelites will be cast out. Again, this does NOT somehow negate Christ's Mission Statement, Command to His Disciples nor any of His Prophecies.

What does Revelation 7:4-9 And Revelation 14:1-4 have to do with anything?
As above please. The verses cited are the most relevant verses to this subject. Only someone who is spiritually blinded by their own arrogance could overlook their significance.

Revelation 2-3
What about Revelation 2-3 please? Perhaps you're aware that 7 is God's Number of Completeness (7 days in a week, 7 angels, 7 trumpets, 7 seals, 7 vials, etc.). And what does Revelation 2-3 actually say? That the 7 churches are COMPLETELY WRONG (Matt. 23:8-10, Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24), and that He has given everyone in the churches ample time to repent of their evil ways, and is going to be left with no other option but to kill them with death (in The Fire) on Judgment Day for their continued anti-Christ rebellion against Him.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS
(see Matt. 7:21-24 for Christ's warning to all "Christians").

Matthew 7:21-24 (Note: who other than "Christians' call Christ "Lord"?)

7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Romans‬ ‭11:11, 15‬ , 32
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world

For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.

‭‭

John‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
‭‭
Understood. And all of the above verses are TRUE, as are the ones shared about the "House of Israel" and the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth (a look at the verses in Romans you cited will be addressed separately in the subsequent post).

There will be Gentiles grafted INTO Israel, thus becoming TRUE Israelites themselves.

There will be TRUE Israelites from all over the world gathered to Christ during His Second Coming.

And EVERYONE Who TRULY believes Christ WILL be saved which, according to Christ, will be 144,000 from of the children of Israel.

We have all received Father's Mercy, as we all should have been executed long ago for our sinful, evil ways.

It's understood you're looking for the quick and easy path, like all "Christians" do, but that path ends in death and destruction, as Christ warned us.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to DESTRUCTION, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

A Freeman

Superstar
We have all been promised and have already received God's Mercy, or none of us would be alive today. But that does NOT that there will be any more than 144,000 redeemed from the Earth as Christ prophesied, for God is just and fair in ALL.

Romans 11:11-32
11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them (Israel) to jealousy.
11:12 Now if the fall of them [be] the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation [them which are] my flesh, and might save some of them.
11:15 For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but Life from the dead?
11:16 For if the firstfruit [be] holy, the lump [is] also [holy]: and if the root [be] holy, so [are] the branches.
11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them sharest of the root and fatness of the olive tree (symbol of Israel);
11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, [take heed] lest He also spare not thee.
11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in [His] goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
11:23 And they also, IF they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in AGAIN.
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):
11:27 For this [is] My Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
11:28 As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the Elect, [they are] beloved for the Fathers' sakes.
11:29 For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.
11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon all.

Also from Romans...

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all unGodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth as unrighteousness;

Lisa

Superstar
The links are to the cited verses in the King of kings' Bible, which is the most accurate Bible available on Earth. Does it make you feel good to name call others as "cults" for posting Bible verses? And do you really think that is Christ-like?
How is the King of Kings bible the most accurate...wasn’t it done by your cult leader? What isn’t Christ-like about it? Jesus tells us the truth will set us free...

They didn’t recognize Jesus so salvation was extended to the Gentiles...don’t you know any of this? I guess your cult leader didn’t teach you..

You are confused about the 144,000. They aren’t the grafted in but the actual Jews...the Bible doesn’t teach that stuff. In the end God will take 12,000 from each tribe and He will mark them...though I don’t believe that they will be the only Jews saved.

As above please. The verses cited are the most relevant verses to this subject. Only someone who is spiritually blinded by their own arrogance could overlook their significance.
They don’t have anything to do with this..you are muddying the waters with this talk.

What about Revelation 2-3 please?
I.E..its talking about the churches..you know the gentiles that salvation was opened up to when the Jews rejected Jesus.

Understood. And all of the above verses are TRUE, as are the ones shared about the "House of Israel" and the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth (a look at the verses in Romans you cited will be addressed separately in the subsequent post).

There will be Gentiles grafted INTO Israel, thus becoming TRUE Israelites themselves.

There will be TRUE Israelites from all over the world gathered to Christ during His Second Coming.

And EVERYONE Who TRULY believes Christ WILL be saved which, according to Christ, will be 144,000 from of the children of Israel.

We have all received Father's Mercy, as we all should have been executed long ago for our sinful, evil ways.

It's understood you're looking for the quick and easy path, like all "Christians" do, but that path ends in death and destruction, as Christ warned us.
You have no idea what you’re really talking about here...The gentiles are grafted in and they are grafted in to make the Jews jealous because they rejected Jesus..but God isn‘t done with His people..the Jews. We are not Jews when we are grafted in..but Christians. We are separate but part of it.

Romans‬ ‭11:28-32‬ ‭
From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭​

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus tells us the truth will set us free...
But you don't believe His Words, do you? Isn't that why you always run to your MISINTERPRETATIONS of the words of Paul for your errant views?

As one who repeatedly expresses anti-Christ views, you are in no position to teach anyone anything. Give it up. Read the Bible again, this time paying particular attention to the words that directly from the mouth of Jesus, and stop contradicting Him while pretending everyone else is confused but you.

Peace be upon you.

Lisa

Superstar
But you don't believe His Words, do you? Isn't that why you always run to your MISINTERPRETATIONS of the words of Paul for your errant views?

As one who repeatedly expresses anti-Christ views, you are in no position to teach anyone anything. Give it up. Read the Bible again, this time paying particular attention to the words that directly from the mouth of Jesus, and stop contradicting Him while pretending everyone else is confused but you.

Peace be upon you.
Last I looked..Paul is still an apostle in the Bible and your cult leader isn’t..