Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

Israelites has a broader context than just Jews in the bible. Jews are one of the tribes of Israel, the tribe of Judah. In the book of revelation, part of each of the 12 tribes are saved. So no, according to theology what Christ did was redeem all of fallen humanity, because when Adam fell, the primordial man, human nature was altered, and the word Christ incarnated into flesh to redeem all flesh

LittleLady

Established
Israelites has a broader context than just Jews in the bible. Jews are one of the tribes of Israel, the tribe of Judah. In the book of revelation, part of each of the 12 tribes are saved. So no, according to theology what Christ did was redeem all of fallen humanity, because when Adam fell, the primordial man, human nature was altered, and the word Christ incarnated into flesh to redeem all flesh
Perhaps. I have to study more because there's literally evidence for your view, and for my friends view. Eh, sometimes we just don't get an answer. I suppose what's more important is making sure you do Gods will.

Absolutely. Spirituality is not developed through the head but the heart. Christ taught clearly what to do, watch and pray, search for God, forgive your enemies, . Some mysteries aren’t understood by a glance so I find it’s better to develop Christ’s teachings within yourself as best you can, than worry about the logistics of it all.

Lefort3000

Rookie
Genesis 9:
22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it upon both their shoulders and walked backward and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were [k]turned away, so that they did not see their father’s nakedness. 24 When Noah awoke from his wine, he knew what his youngest son had done to him. 25 So he said,
“Cursed be Canaan;
[l]A servant of servants
He shall be to his brothers.”
26 He also said,
“Blessed be the Lord,
The God of Shem;
And let Canaan be [m]his servant.
27 “May God enlarge Japheth,
And let him dwell in the tents of Shem;
And let Canaan be [n]his servant.”

Ham is said to be a slave to his other brothers. That doesnt look good for your Black Hebrew Israelite presupposition.

Also:
Her [f]consecrated ones were purer than snow,
They were whiter than milk;
They were more ruddy in [g]body than corals,
Their polishing was like [h]lapis lazuli.

Yes, Africans have been persecuted for a relatively long period of time, first by Muslims then by Euro Christians. But they definitely were not the only ones persecuted. Also, feeling like something is true because it makes you feel good is foolish. Your female emotions may deceive you.

Now its funny how Africans, specifically Afro Americans are willing to embrace a completely racially exclusive view of the Bible like this. The fact that you willingly endorse a rather racist doctrine like this is a bad sign. Also, Esau was Jacobs twin, so would they be completely different races?

Isaiah 49:6 He says, “It is not enough for you to be My Servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the protected ones of Israel. I will also make you a light for the nations, that you may bring My salvation to the ends of the earth.”

Zecheriah 2:11:
"Many nations will join themselves to the LORD in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.

Isaiah 19:25: …24In that day Israel will join a three-party alliance with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing upon the earth. 25The LORD of Hosts will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt My people, Assyria My handiwork, and Israel My inheritance.”

Also:
“Arise, shine; for your light has come,
And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 “For behold, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you.
3 “Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

4 “Lift up your eyes round about and see;
They all gather together, they come to you.
Your sons will come from afar,
And your daughters will be [a]carried in the arms.
5 “Then you will see and be radiant,
And your heart will [b]thrill and rejoice;
Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you,
The wealth of the nations will come to you.
6 “A multitude of camels will cover you,
The young camels of Midian and Ephah;
All those from Sheba will come;
They will bring gold and frankincense,
And will bear good news of the praises of the Lord.
7 “All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered together to you,
The rams of Nebaioth will minister to you;
They will go up with acceptance on My altar,
And I shall [c]glorify My [d]glorious house.
8 “Who are these who fly like a cloud
And like the doves to their [e]lattices?
9 “Surely the coastlands will wait for Me;
And the ships of Tarshish will come first,
To bring your sons from afar,
Their silver and their gold with them,
For the name of the Lord your God,
And for the Holy One of Israel because He has [f]glorified you.

10 “Foreigners will build up your walls,
And their kings will minister to you;
For in My wrath I struck you,
And in My favor I have had compassion on you.
11 “Your gates will be open continually;
They will not be closed day or night,
So that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations,
With their kings led in procession.
12 “For the nation and the kingdom which will not serve you will perish,

Then theres also the Great Commission

Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Also found in Luke and Mark to a lesser degree.

Also the Matthew 25 judgement

Kung Fu

Superstar
No, I’m sorry, He wouldn’t be proud of you.
Isaiah‬ ‭64:6‬ ‭
All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.​
‭‭
Your good works are like filthy rags to Him...they mean nothing..You must have faith to be saved..you can’t do it yourself, but through the blood of Jesus.

Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.​
‭‭
John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
‭‭
Ahh this is why you support Israeli and American soldiers killing babies. For as long as you believe you're saved. Serial killers and rapists must love your religion. Quite the bargain I would say.

Lisa

Superstar
Ahh this is why you support Israeli and American soldiers killing babies. For as long as you believe you're saved. Serial killers and rapists must love your religion. Quite the bargain I would say.
Still talking smack I see..

Kung Fu

Superstar
Still talking smack I see..
I don't see you denouncing it. Must mean it's the truth. Not surprised though seeing as you're already saved so hell with babies especially when it's Americans and Zionists doing it.

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
alot of quotes from a bible, not sure which version or which person wrote it to serve who paid their wages,
personaly i believe jesus was the first rebel, to oppose the system, to make it so everyone were treated the same, treat others the way you want to be treated, and dont be a dick, to show people that these controlling priest just wanted greed and submission of the people, so jesus went to the temple flipped out at the tax collectors and the church, started hanging out with all types of individuals, people started listening, started following and started to question, the rulers were like fuck that, then killed jesus, heck was jesus fully aware he was going to be killed, why did he cry out to his father, asking why he was forsaken,

A Freeman

Superstar
12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

Them That Say They are Jews But Are NOT
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

The word "British" is a Hebrew word that literally means "the people of the Covenant", i.e. the people Israel.

The 10 "lost" tribes of Israel are the British and American people, along with the Commonwealth countries, Ireland, and the Baltic and Scandinavian states.

The following passages are a brief description of the Israelite NATIONS during the end-times:-

Genesis 35:10-11
35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob (the Supplanter): thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel (champion of God).
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation AND a company of nations SHALL be of thee {B}, and kings SHALL come out of thy loins;

Genesis 48:16-19
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

The British Throne is UNQUESTIONABLY the Throne of David. There is no other monarchy on planet Earth that rules over multiple nations.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a man {A} to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

This does NOT mean that anyone will be "saved" by simply being a racial Israelite. ANYONE can be grafted into TRUE Israel by keeping The Law/Commandments of God with all of one's heart, mind, soul and strength, exactly as it says. Something that very few racial Israelites are doing.

LittleLady

Established
Seriously. Leave the thread, you're derailing it. Stop coming into every thread where Lisa dwells in only to talk about this conversation that actually should be either going on in private, or not at all. And Lisa, please, just stop replying to him. My thread is meant to talk about the Israelites with others and have our own individual analyses on it, and because you keep replying to him, you're just derailing the thread even further.

LittleLady

Established
alot of quotes from a bible, not sure which version or which person wrote it to serve who paid their wages,
personaly i believe jesus was the first rebel, to oppose the system, to make it so everyone were treated the same, treat others the way you want to be treated, and dont be a dick, to show people that these controlling priest just wanted greed and submission of the people, so jesus went to the temple flipped out at the tax collectors and the church, started hanging out with all types of individuals, people started listening, started following and started to question, the rulers were like fuck that, then killed jesus, heck was jesus fully aware he was going to be killed, why did he cry out to his father, asking why he was forsaken,
I'm...I kind of agree? So you're saying that Jesus came down here to rebel against the worldliness, and made various examples to other people of how to act accordingly to Gods ways? Well, I mean that is one of the main purposes. The other purpose is to offer salvation. Jesus cried out to God as a final example, "God forgive them, for they do not know what they're doing!" We all have different interpretations of this. Mines is he was showing us to forgive, AND he was showing us that he would willingly die to offer salvation, that's literally the whole point of him being on earth. That's why he asked God to forgive them, and allow him to die for their sake. That is then why just before he dies, he says, "It is finished." Now because of his death, salvation is offered with unlimited times of repentance for his people.

LittleLady

Established
12 Tribes of Israel Research
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

Them That Say They are Jews But Are NOT
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

The word "British" is a Hebrew word that literally means "the people of the Covenant", i.e. the people Israel.

The 10 "lost" tribes of Israel are the British and American people, along with the Commonwealth countries, Ireland, and the Baltic and Scandinavian states.

The following passages are a brief description of the Israelite NATIONS during the end-times:-

Genesis 35:10-11
35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob (the Supplanter): thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel (champion of God).
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation AND a company of nations SHALL be of thee {B}, and kings SHALL come out of thy loins;

Genesis 48:16-19
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

The British Throne is UNQUESTIONABLY the Throne of David. There is no other monarchy on planet Earth that rules over multiple nations.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the "I AM"; David shall never want (lack) a man {A} to sit upon the throne of the House of Israel;

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

This does NOT mean that anyone will be "saved" by simply being a racial Israelite. ANYONE can be grafted into TRUE Israel by keeping The Law/Commandments of God with all of one's heart, mind, soul and strength, exactly as it says. Something that very few racial Israelites are doing.
Yes, I agree with your entire analysis of this, mainly your last paragraph. "ANYONE can be grafted INTO THE TRUE ISRAEL." Yes, and that is why he also offers salvation to the Gentiles which are people of different nations across the entire earth, not just one racial Israelite as you mentioned. I also mentioned this in my main post. I said somewhere, "People are likely going to think that my friend is trying to say only White people will be punished, but that's not true, people of color will be punished as well." So Gods people are not just one main race, I'm aware. Though I'm starting to think it is mainly Black people, Hispanics, Asians, few Whites. I'm thinking that. I'm only bringing race into this due to the fact the Bible has a lot of proof of his people, and the time of colonization and slavery, and the fact he mentioned a lot of times, "House of Israel...," "I will free MY PEOPLE...." verses like that.

This is why I'm halfway agreeing with my friend but halfway agreeing with my original view. It's just the fact Jesus specifically says in Matthew 15:24, "I have ONLY been sent to the lost sheep OF Israel." So, there are various Israelites all over the world of different races due to colonization (When I say this, I don't mean just Black people because obviously segregation happened with people of color) which is why Jesus told his people to preach across the nations via the gentiles which ARE various nations.

YES, I finally think we're getting a connection here! The people of Israel are divided into different tribes as you mentioned and gave examples on. Different TRIBES, tribes being another way of saying nation or gentile which is the same thing. So my conclusion is, it's not only just some Hebrew Israelites getting saved, it's also other Israelites of different races that are across the nations or tribes if you will. Took me so long just to explain myself more in detail. So in short, that's the point of us spreading the gospel to the other nations, because the gospel is only for the Israelites of different nations to hear.

God had to establish his line of the messiah it needed to be structured otherwise we’d have know eschatology. He established a covenant sometimes I kind of struggle with this but it makes sense I would find it stranger if he hadn’t and I did hear a sermon about how god would have approached all tribes but they did not answer the call. Weather that’s true who knows

phipps

Star
Matthew 15:24 has to be understood within context or one will disregard everything the Bible says about how Jesus came to save everyone. And that is a lot of scripture to disregard from both Testaments.

The whole Bible shows, Israel wasn’t the only people God cared about. The reason God chose Israel as a chosen nation, was so that He could bless all people on earth. “Thus says God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, And spirit to those who walk on it: “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles, To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house." (Isaiah 42:5-7).

It was always God’s plan, to draw all peoples of the earth to Him. "Are you not like the people of Ethiopia to Me, O children of Israel?” says the Lord. “Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, The Philistines from Caphtor, And the Syrians from Kir?" (Amos 9:7). God is interested in the affairs of not only Israel but of all people. He’s interested in Philistines. A careful reading of the Old Testament reveals this truth over and over, even though it had become so obscure through the centuries that, by the time the New Testament church was formed, many of the early believers had to learn this basic biblical truth.

Matthew 15:24, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” This verse does not dismiss all the other scripture that says Jesus came for all of us regardless of race. Was Jesus only sent to save only the Jews? Not according to the Bible but Christ’s earthly ministry was directed mostly toward Israel. Israel had just a few more years left as a chosen nation. After that, the gospel would be preached mainly to Gentiles because Israel had rejected Jesus as the Messiah for the last time. In fact He also commanded the disciples to preach to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 10:5–15). Jesus knew Israel had a short time left and after they lost their blessing as a chosen nation, they persecuted Christians and they had to leave Israel including the disciples. Paul whose name was was Saul was one of those who persecuted Christians and was there when Stephen was stoned to death by the Jews and martyred (Acts 7:57-58).

Before Stephen was stoned He told the Jews some home truths that made them very angry. He said, "You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers, who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it (Acts 7:51-53).

In the New Covenant/Testament Israel includes anyone who accepts Jesus as their personal Saviour and do His will.

Romans 4:16, "Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all."

Romans 10:12, "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him."

Galatians 3:16, "Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ."

Galatians 3:26, "For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 3: 29, "And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Jesus clearly states he came only for the Israelites. Then we have others, not Jesus, claiming he came for others.

phipps

Star
Jesus clearly states he came only for the Israelites. Then we have others, not Jesus, claiming he came for others.
Jesus also said these things:

Matthew 21:43-44, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” He was speaking to the Jews.

John 15:5-7, "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

Jesus came for the whole world, and He does not contradict Himself. So context is definitely key here. The Bible has 66 books and a subject is not written on in one place. We do not come to a conclusion about a subject in the Bible from a single verse or even two.

Jesus does not contradict His own Word/Bible either.

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." This is not only about Jews but all people.

Galatians 3:28-29, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Philippians 3:3, "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes, I agree with your entire analysis of this, mainly your last paragraph. "ANYONE can be grafted INTO THE TRUE ISRAEL." Yes, and that is why he also offers salvation to the Gentiles which are people of different nations across the entire earth, not just one racial Israelite as you mentioned. I also mentioned this in my main post. I said somewhere, "People are likely going to think that my friend is trying to say only White people will be punished, but that's not true, people of color will be punished as well." So Gods people are not just one main race, I'm aware. Though I'm starting to think it is mainly Black people, Hispanics, Asians, few Whites. I'm thinking that. I'm only bringing race into this due to the fact the Bible has a lot of proof of his people, and the time of colonization and slavery, and the fact he mentioned a lot of times, "House of Israel...," "I will free MY PEOPLE...." verses like that.

This is why I'm halfway agreeing with my friend but halfway agreeing with my original view. It's just the fact Jesus specifically says in Matthew 15:24, "I have ONLY been sent to the lost sheep OF Israel." So, there are various Israelites all over the world of different races due to colonization (When I say this, I don't mean just Black people because obviously segregation happened with people of color) which is why Jesus told his people to preach across the nations via the gentiles which ARE various nations.

YES, I finally think we're getting a connection here! The people of Israel are divided into different tribes as you mentioned and gave examples on. Different TRIBES, tribes being another way of saying nation or gentile which is the same thing. So my conclusion is, it's not only just some Hebrew Israelites getting saved, it's also other Israelites of different races that are across the nations or tribes if you will. Took me so long just to explain myself more in detail. So in short, that's the point of us spreading the gospel to the other nations, because the gospel is only for the Israelites of different nations to hear.
The name "Israel" literally means "Champion of God", i.e. those who champion God's Cause here on Earth. So it really should come as no surprise to anyone that Christ was sent for Israel. The disciples were also COMMANDED to go to the lost sheep (the 10 "lost" tribes) of the "House of Israel"

Matthew 10:5-7
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

This is extremely difficult for most to accept, because of all of the religious programming and ego-inflating activities here, but this is a very, very dark and evil world, where virtually everyone is living in sin, promoting sin and multiplying sin.

Sin is breaking The Law that God gave us (
1 John 3:4), to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

The Way this was supposed to work is simple: Israel was supposed to be a demonstration people to the rest of the world of how wonderful it is to live by Father's (God's) Law. In turn, the nations around Israel would see how they were blessed, and try to take what Israel had by force, at which time they would be defeated by Father, exactly as He promised in The Law, among many other blessings.

The nations would then say to Israel "you've beat us, but we would still like to have what you have" at which time they would be told they could likewise enjoy the very same blessings IF they agreed to keep The Law. The borders of Israel then would expand to take those nations in, and the process would repeat over and over until the entire world was Israel, i.e. God's Kingdom here on Earth.

But that didn't happen, because Israel decided that they would rather be like the other nations 'round about them instead of a peculiar people before Father (see
1 Sam. 8, which is truly one of the saddest moments in human history). This resulted in not one but two rounds of captivity, the first being as a united 12 tribes in the land of Egypt, and the second taking place after the Kingdom of Israel split into two separate kingdoms: the 10-tribed "House of Judah" which retained the name Israel, and the two-tribed "House of Judah. The "House of Israel" was taken into captivity by the Assyrians c. 722 BC, and never returned to the land of Israel. The "House of Judah" was taken into captivity into Babylon, c. 588 BC, and returned with a mixed group, with only 42,360 souls being able to trace their bloodlines back to Jacob/Israel.

The "House of Israel" wandered through Europe, eventually settling in the "isles afar off", i.e. the British Isles. From there they colonized the rest of the world in the exact order that they were prophesied to do so.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as "the dust of the earth", and thou shalt spread abroad to the West (to the U.S.A.), and to the East (to Australasia), and to the North (Canada), and to the South (Africa): and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

And they eventually forgot their true identity, likewise as prophesied.

Romans 11:24-25
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree (Zech. 4:3-14): how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in (Dan. 12:7).

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

What people need to decide once and for all time, is whether they wish to continue living in open rebellion against Father for a little while longer, or whether they will turn from their/our selfish, evil ways and become true Champions of God's Cause here on Earth. The former leads to death and destruction, while the latter leads to Life Eternal.

This is our free-will choice. And contrary to the common "Christian" myth, we won't be rewarded for being criminals (law-breakers).

God Bless.

A Freeman

Superstar
Hope you won't mind this being shared, but Jesus was, in fact, the original tax protester/rebel against the system. And proof of that may be found in the following oft-cited passage about taxes (tribute) which apparently few have understood.

Matthew 22:15-22
22:15 Then went the politicians, and took counsel how they might entangle him in [his] talk.
22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest The Way of God in Truth, neither carest thou for any [man]: for thou regardest not the person of men.
22:17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, [ye] hypocrites?
22:19 Show me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose [is] this image and superscription?
22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
22:22 When they had heard [these words], they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

Most people repeat the part "render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" and then conclude that Jesus was advocating people pay their taxes, without ever considering the rest of that verse.

Did God not create EVERYTHING? Do we not owe Him EVERYTHING for our lives? So if we gave God the things that are His, i.e. EVERYTHING, how much would be left over for Caesar? NOTHING.

That's why they marvelled at His Words.

phipps

Star
When we read the story of Matthew 15:21-28, its not an easy story to read, because we don't have the benefit of voice tone and facial expressions to know what's what. A woman comes to Jesus asking Him to heal her demon possessed daughter. At first Jesus seems to ignore the woman and He doesn't answer her. Then His disciples say to Him, “Send her away, for she cries out after us” (verse 23). Then Jesus turned to the woman and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (verse 24). Was Jesus only sent to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel? No. So why did He say that? But the woman does not give up and instead, "she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!” (verse 25). Jesus response is, "It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs" (verse 26). This seems very harsh and out of character with Jesus. Is Jesus implying that He doesn't want to give her anything that doesn't belong to her because she is not a Jew? This doesn’t sound like the same Jesus we read about everywhere else. Why did he say that? Anyway the woman still doesn’t give up and she says, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table” (verse 27). At that point, Jesus says to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour" (verse 28). Jesus was testing the faith of the woman. She could have become angry and walked off but she didn't. She had faith that Jesus could heal her child and she was not going to give up no matter what He said to put her off.