Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

Lisa

Superstar
That's a common insult thrown towards Gods people. I'm glad I got it just to further prove I'm not part of the world. Also, what's crazy with going against satan and his demons? Nothing. If Kung Fu, and even others, want to come here to try God, they're going to find themselves defeated. I will not tolerate people with demons inside of them blaspheming God.
Just talk to him like a normal person..its not rocket science..if you can refute what he says..do that.

LittleLady

Established
Just talk to him like a normal person..its not rocket science..if you can refute what he says..do that.
I definitely wouldn't mind speaking to him normally, but since I can see there are demons within him doing their job of bringing people away from God, I will not talk to him like a normal person. I will go against the blasphemous things that come out of his mouth. You call yourself a Christian, and yet you can't see if people bear good fruit or bad fruit? Kung Fu bears bad fruit, I'd help him, but since there's a demonic war within him likely covering his eyes with the darkness, and instead focusing on going against God and his people, I have no choice but to fight back UNLESS God halts me from doing so.

Lisa

Superstar
I definitely wouldn't mind speaking to him normally, but since I can see there are demons within him doing their job of bringing people away from God, I will not talk to him like a normal person. I will go against the blasphemous things that come out of his mouth. You call yourself a Christian, and yet you can't see if people bear good fruit or bad fruit? Kung Fu bears bad fruit, I'd help him, but since there's a demonic war within him likely covering his eyes with the darkness, and instead focusing on going against God and his people, I have no choice but to fight back UNLESS God halts me from doing so.
:rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
And this is why I doubt you're a real Christian. Whenever I, or anyone else does something of God, this is exactly how you react. But never mind that, let's not derail the thread.
You already did with your talk about going up agains the demons in Kung Fu with God...

LittleLady

Established
You already did with your talk about going up agains the demons in Kung Fu with God...
As soon as I told him that, he left. Those demons knew I would win by God against them. That's why, if you remember, where I "supposedly" took over your thread, I kept asking him to ask me certain things I can give the answers for, but he didn't ask me, because those demons knew they'd be defeated with the word of God, so he kept talking to you, because those demons know you're confused, and so do I. Those demons knew what I'd say, they know me. They know me as one of Gods servants. This is why when I told Kung, I would spiritually slaughter the demons that speak within him, those demons knew I wasn't kidding so they fled.

And here you have it, fellow readers of this thread. This is what demons do. It's their job to confuse, and corrupt people. If you are also one of Gods servants, you could clearly see that within Kung Fu. Moving on...

Lisa

Superstar
As soon as I told him that, he left. Those demons knew I would win by God against them. That's why, if you remember, where I "supposedly" took over your thread, I kept asking him to ask me certain things I can give the answers for, but he didn't ask me, because those demons knew they'd be defeated with the word of God, so he kept talking to you, because those demons know you're confused, and so do I. Those demons knew what I'd say, they know me. They know me as one of Gods servants. This is why when I told Kung, I would spiritually slaughter the demons that speak within him, those demons knew I wasn't kidding so they fled.

And here you have it, fellow readers of this thread. This is what demons do. It's their job to confuse, and corrupt people. If you are also one of Gods servants, you could clearly see that within Kung Fu. Moving on...
You are delusional...Kung Fu will be back.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Kung Fu, if you're just going to bring negativity and distrust towards this convo, you might as well leave. Plus, I don't want you confusing others who read this and make them doubt everything about Jesus. You're a Muslim anyways, not a Christian, so why are you here trying to spread false information, possibly confused yourself, in hopes of being right? That's all I've seen you do thus far. All you've done was lean on your own understanding, go into other threads with other religions, mainly Christianity, and try to tell them what's wrong about it, and then feel satisfied and leave. Is that your job? The answer is an obvious yes.

I still remember you asking Lisa for information because you KNEW she still had to learn so you kept asking her to appear right to others thus basically, having others turn away from the truth. Don't do that in my thread, because if you do, by the looks of it, you've just started, I will have no problem going against you with the word of God, because he, being the Alpha and Omega will win with anything, doesn't matter what, and I, being one of his people, will definitely win this spiritual battle against you. I've left once due to depression, now I'm back and ready to slaughter the demons that speak within those who try God.
How am I bringing negativity when all I did was reply to a verse Lisa posted? She posted a verse in which Jesus calls a Canaanite woman a dog and a slave.

If anything your issue should be with Lisa seeing as she's also, a racist. Her kind pretend to be Christian but really are racists who would love nothing but to have blacks cleaning their boots and making their food as they used to in the past.

LittleLady

Established
You are delusional...Kung Fu will be back.
Perhaps he'll come back, and if he comes back with more blasphemy, I'll be here to announce the word of God. Though even if he did come back, I doubt he'd talk to me, he'd probably continue talking to you. You should be aware of demonic tactics as a Christian, Lisa. It's pretty obvious what their plan was. "Ooh, a thread made by a Christian, wait I see Lisa! Let's go talk to her and confuse anyone who's reading. Oh no! It's HER! One of the ones who serve....HIM! She will defeat us, we have to leave quickly. We need to make a plan to confuse more people, and maybe make thread go off topic so people won't know about God! We'll see where this goes."

And as I type this, I kid you not, I feel a few demons surrounding me in anger. Now, I'll have to reply a few minutes late because I have some praying and rebuking to do.

LittleLady

Established
How am I bringing negativity when all I did was reply to a verse Lisa posted? She posted a verse in which Jesus calls a Canaanite woman a dog and a slave.

If anything your issue should be with Lisa seeing as she's also, a racist. Her kind pretend to be Christian but really are racists who would love nothing but to have blacks cleaning their boots and making their food as they used to in the past.
Do not derail the thread. Stick to the original topic, or take your leave.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Perhaps he'll come back, and if he comes back with more blasphemy, I'll be here to announce the word of God. Though even if he did come back, I doubt he'd talk to me, he'd probably continue talking to you. You should be aware of demonic tactics as a Christian, Lisa. It's pretty obvious what their plan was. "Ooh, a thread made by a Christian, wait I see Lisa! Let's go talk to her and confuse anyone who's reading. Oh no! It's HER! One of the ones who serve....HIM! She will defeat us, we have to leave quickly. We need to make a plan to confuse more people, and maybe make thread go off topic so people won't know about God! We'll see where this goes."

And as I type this, I kid you not, I feel a few demons surrounding me in anger. Now, I'll have to reply a few minutes late because I have some praying and rebuking to do.
Lol. You kill me. You know I could be an Israelite. So tell me how would Jesus save me?

LittleLady

Established
Lol. You kill me. You know I could be an Israelite. So tell me how would Jesus save me?
You could be, who knows? How Jesus can save you? First of all, you've got to humble yourself and know he is real. The next step is repenting. The next step is reading his word and doing his will. I really do have the desire to see you saved, Kung. I really do. I have the desire to see your face with happiness as you dwell with Jesus, I really do, but I'm seeing demons working within you to throw everyone off.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You could be, who knows? How Jesus can save you? First of all, you've got to humble yourself and know he is real. The next step is repenting. The next step is reading his word and doing his will. I really do have the desire to see you saved, Kung. I really do. I have the desire to see your face with happiness as you dwell with Jesus, I really do, but I'm seeing demons working within you to throw everyone off.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/opinion/the-afghan-pashtuns-and-the-missing-israelite-exiles-543181/amp

I'm half Afghan.

I know Jesus is real. I repent everyday. I follow whatever Jesus says. I do literally everything you have listed in your post.

LittleLady

Established
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/opinion/the-afghan-pashtuns-and-the-missing-israelite-exiles-543181/amp

I'm half Afghan.

I know Jesus is real. I repent everyday. I follow whatever Jesus says. I do literally everything you have listed in your post.
Heh, that's a lie. Because you are Muslim, you pray to "Allah" and you believe Jesus is a prophet. Also, considering the argument you had with Lisa in her thread, it's blatantly obvious you go against God due to whatever she said, and due to your belief, AND due to the fact you don't trust our belief. You've been blaspheming God the entire time in her thread, and you came here to insult God while talking to Lisa earlier. So I simply can't believe you. I did pray for you, because there's still a part of me that cares, however, based on your words...I don't believe a single thing you just claimed you did. On top of that, you just asked me how Jesus can save you.

So...
You. Are. L-Y-I-N-G.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Heh, that's a lie. Because you are Muslim, you pray to "Allah" and you believe Jesus is a prophet. Also, considering the argument you had with Lisa in her thread, it's blatantly obvious you go against God due to whatever she said, and due to your belief, AND due to the fact you don't trust our belief. You've been blaspheming God the entire time in her thread, and you came here to insult God while talking to Lisa earlier. So I simply can't believe you. I did pray for you, because there's still a part of me that cares, however, based on your words...I don't believe a single thing you just claimed you did. On top of that, you just asked me how Jesus can save you.

So...
You. Are. L-Y-I-N-G.
But I literally do everything you stated in your earlier post.

LittleLady

Established
But I literally do everything you stated in your earlier post.
Stop lying, and stop derailing the thread. If you wish to speak to me on that topic, please pm me, otherwise, talk about the original topic of the thread.

So...
You. Are. L-Y-I-N-G.
I suppose I'm a liar too then, because I am a Muslim, and I agree with what Kung Fu wrote. We do repent, we do try to follow God's commands, we just don't believe Jesus was God.

We don't drink alcohol or eat pork, we pray frequently, we are encouraged to fast, we try to encourage good and forbid evil, we give 2.5% of our wealth in charity every year, we are taught not to be arrogant, proud and boastful, we try to avoid sins, we repent, we believe in One God, we believe that we will all be held to account on the Day of Judgement. We are very Christian people. Jesus would be proud of us.

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus would be proud of us.
No, I’m sorry, He wouldn’t be proud of you.
Isaiah‬ ‭64:6‬ ‭
All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.​
‭‭
Your good works are like filthy rags to Him...they mean nothing..You must have faith to be saved..you can’t do it yourself, but through the blood of Jesus.

Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.​
‭‭
John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
‭‭