Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

Tidal

Star
...James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also...

Ah, but what exactly are "works"?
For example are monks wrong to shut themselves away in monasteries all their lives without going out to "work" in the world?

Tidal

Star
..Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man*)..

Thanks, therefore John should have simply said "Humans are the beast" instead of needlessly throwing 666 into the verse.

shankara

Star
From the King of kings' Bible John 8:34-38 (John 8:43-47 KJV)
8:34 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my Word.
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.

8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man*).

*Always thinking about the human animal/beast, rather than about the spiritual, as we MUST do to even be able to "see" the Kingdom of God, much less be able to enter it..

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The Beast is the USA. I'm getting into your kind of Exegesis here, kind of has some parallels to the things you are saying...

6+6+6=18, in the Tarot that means "The Moon". What is the Moon? A reflection of the Sun. Now, the Sun in some systems symbolizes the Will, which is to say that which conquers and dominates. So it would be quite logical to say that in this context The Sun is the British Empire (on which "the sun never sets"), and thus that The Moon is the USA. Because what is the USA but the present empire, and an even more distorted and tyrannical reflection of the British Empire? The final imperial power. So the Beast is the US Yanqui Imperium.

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes, Bible literalists regard every word as inflexible, for example the Waco Cult used the "buy swords" verse and others like it as an excuse to turn their place into an armed fortress.
What a disgustingly dishonest summary of what happened at Waco, which you obviously know little or nothing about.

Every single gun David Koresh and the Branch Davidians purchased was “yellow-sheeted”, i.e. they were ALL legally registered with the ATF, which is how they knew they had them. And their “armed fortress” was a sheet metal building that had a concrete basement.

What crime did those 80 or so people commit worthy of being MURDERED by the uniform criminals who descended upon their ranch home in helicopter gunships and cattle trailers filled with automatic weapon toting grunt stooges? The 4 ATF agents who were shot during the initial raid were shot by “friendly fire” from their own helicopter gunships, so they cannot even hang that one on the Branch Davidians. And the media stories about Koresh sleeping with multiple women within their church have also been proven to be meritless government propaganda.

This is not an endorsement of David Koresh, nor of the Branch Davidians; it's only being shared to set the record straight after your despicable, thoughtless remarks.

This incident serves as yet another very good example of the difference between God's Law and evil man-made up legislation, all of which is fraudulent and unlawful according to THE ONLY LAW THERE IS (Deut. 4:2, Deut. 12:8, Deut. 12:32).

God's Law, which defines what is right and wrong in God's Eyes, NEVER changes. It's the same yesterday, as it is today, and as it will be tomorrow and forever more.

Man-made legislation, rules, policies, statutes and “codes” are in a near-constant state of change, with more legislation being passed as fast as possible, to further blur the lines between right and wrong. And with this transient hypothesis of what is right and wrong, which the corporate government can change at any time to suit their evil agenda, what really exists is a de facto state of LAWLESSNESS, as exemplified by what happened at Waco.

Every single human+Being on this planet has a God-given right to self-defense/defence against evil. That's why God gave us His PERFECT Law of Liberty, to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

For those who may be reading this who do not know, Waco was meant as a media distraction from the government trial that was going on over the government's MURDER of Vicki Weaver and her and Randy Weaver's son at RUBY RIDGE. A sniper, reportedly by the name of Lon Horiuchi, made the fatal shot that struck Vicki Weaver in the neck, as she stood inside the doorway of their mountain home, holding their infant child. The last thing the criminals in the U.S. government wanted was for the country to see how they send snipers out to shoot innocent baby-toting mothers, so they staged Waco as a cover story, and then used it as a “beta-test” to see if the American people would actually put up with the tyranny, which of course we did.

So what ever happened to Lon Horiuchi? A few months later, while the Weaver trial was going on, he was deployed to Waco where, on April 19, 1993, he set up just outside the Branch Davidian building under orders to shoot anyone trying to escape the fire that the government started inside the Branch Davidian's home when the tanks breached the walls, firing incendiary devices inside, and trapping the people in their concrete bunker (where the government knew they would be from thermal imaging), and burning them alive.

And you use that tragedy to try to make a pathetic point about something else you know absolutely NOTHING about, while breaking your arm to pat yourself on the back and proclaim yourself to be a “sniper”, after countless blundering and wresting of God's Word to promote your Christian myths and superstitious nonsense instead of just DOING what Christ COMMANDS us to do for our own benefit.

Shame on you.

The trick of course is NOT to take every word literally, but to take it in context with surrounding verses and see the big picture..
Which isn't a trick, and simply requires humility, the Holy Spirit and the use of our God-given common-sense, of which you apparently sorely lacking.

There would be no way to enforce God's Law if we didn't have the means to do it. Guns were originally invented for hunting food, and for protection, against wild-animals, and also for self-defense against evil aggression, because a small, or old person, could not defend himself/herself against a stronger aggressor. Guns are an equalizer.

Please stop opposing Christ and advising others not to believe Christ, which is so overtly satanic that even you should have reservations in saying such idiotic things, if you're actually a God-fearing man and if you ever wake-up.

God Bless.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Beast is the USA. I'm getting into your kind of Exegesis here, kind of has some parallels to the things you are saying...
The "beast" can be applied to both the human animal/beast, and also the satanic beast system which humans have built.

The "beast" system is the system of corporate fictions, including all corporate governments, all corporate organized religions, all of the corporate courts, and of course the corporate banks that finance all of it with their fictional "legal tender". It is the beast (system) that devours men, and people continue to feed it, seemingly never realizing we are funding our own demise.

So "the beast" (system) is in the U.S.A., as it is elsewhere. And it is destroying every nation from within, by design.

6+6+6=18, in the Tarot that means "The Moon".
Understood.

What is the Moon? A reflection of the Sun.
Exactly. And what is the Sun? The British-Israelite Throne of David.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

The "moon" therefore is the Commonwealth countries, which reflect the light of "the sun".

Now, the Sun in some systems symbolizes the Will, which is to say that which conquers and dominates. So it would be quite logical to say that in this context The Sun is the British Empire (on which "the sun never sets"), and thus that The Moon is the USA.
Agreed. The "moon" also includes Australia, New Zealand, S. Africa, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc. Also, each of these countries, and most of the other countries in the world, have B.A.R. associations to run their legal systems, all of which answer to the British Monarch, who is head of the B.A.R. (the British Accredited Registry).

Because what is the USA but the present empire, and an even more distorted and tyrannical reflection of the British Empire? The final imperial power. [/QUOTE]
Interestingly, the British and Anglo-Saxon American people are the two Sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh, who were given the name Israel (Gen. 48:16) and who are also the Two Witnesses, having published the Bible to all nations and carried it there personally.

Genesis 48:14-16
48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim's head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn.
48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

So the Beast is the US Yanqui Imperium.
Agreed. And what is that imperialism based upon? Arrogance and greed, both of which are among the seven deadly sins.

Israel was NEVER meant to be a "master race", but instead was supposed to be a demonstration people, of how wonderful it is to live by God's Law, and receive His Blessings for treating everyone as we all would like to be treated ourselves. Instead, the people Israel have done the exact opposite, serving as an example of what no one should do to anyone else, not even to their worst enemy.

And they are about to be punished for it, using Israel's enemies (this time Russia and China), as God always does, to teach Israel the lessons she MUST learn.

shankara

Star
What a disgustingly dishonest summary of what happened at Waco, which you obviously know little or nothing about.

Every single gun David Koresh and the Branch Davidians purchased was “yellow-sheeted”, i.e. they were ALL legally registered with the ATF, which is how they knew they had them. And their “armed fortress” was a sheet metal building that had a concrete basement.

What crime did those 80 or so people commit worthy of being MURDERED by the uniform criminals who descended upon their ranch home in helicopter gunships and cattle trailers filled with automatic weapon toting grunt stooges? The 4 ATF agents who were shot during the initial raid were shot by “friendly fire” from their own helicopter gunships, so they cannot even hang that one on the Branch Davidians. And the media stories about Koresh sleeping with multiple women within their church have also been proven to be meritless government propaganda.

This is not an endorsement of David Koresh, nor of the Branch Davidians; it's only being shared to set the record straight after your despicable, thoughtless remarks.

This incident serves as yet another very good example of the difference between God's Law and evil man-made up legislation, all of which is fraudulent and unlawful according to THE ONLY LAW THERE IS (Deut. 4:2, Deut. 12:8, Deut. 12:32).

God's Law, which defines what is right and wrong in God's Eyes, NEVER changes. It's the same yesterday, as it is today, and as it will be tomorrow and forever more.

Man-made legislation, rules, policies, statutes and “codes” are in a near-constant state of change, with more legislation being passed as fast as possible, to further blur the lines between right and wrong. And with this transient hypothesis of what is right and wrong, which the corporate government can change at any time to suit their evil agenda, what really exists is a de facto state of LAWLESSNESS, as exemplified by what happened at Waco.

Every single human+Being on this planet has a God-given right to self-defense/defence against evil. That's why God gave us His PERFECT Law of Liberty, to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

For those who may be reading this who do not know, Waco was meant as a media distraction from the government trial that was going on over the government's MURDER of Vicki Weaver and her and Randy Weaver's son at RUBY RIDGE. A sniper, reportedly by the name of Lon Horiuchi, made the fatal shot that struck Vicki Weaver in the neck, as she stood inside the doorway of their mountain home, holding their infant child. The last thing the criminals in the U.S. government wanted was for the country to see how they send snipers out to shoot innocent baby-toting mothers, so they staged Waco as a cover story, and then used it as a “beta-test” to see if the American people would actually put up with the tyranny, which of course we did.

So what ever happened to Lon Horiuchi? A few months later, while the Weaver trial was going on, he was deployed to Waco where, on April 19, 1993, he set up just outside the Branch Davidian building under orders to shoot anyone trying to escape the fire that the government started inside the Branch Davidian's home when the tanks breached the walls, firing incendiary devices inside, and trapping the people in their concrete bunker (where the government knew they would be from thermal imaging), and burning them alive.

And you use that tragedy to try to make a pathetic point about something else you know absolutely NOTHING about, while breaking your arm to pat yourself on the back and proclaim yourself to be a “sniper”, after countless blundering and wresting of God's Word to promote your Christian myths and superstitious nonsense instead of just DOING what Christ COMMANDS us to do for our own benefit.

Shame on you.

Which isn't a trick, and simply requires humility, the Holy Spirit and the use of our God-given common-sense, of which you apparently sorely lacking.

There would be no way to enforce God's Law if we didn't have the means to do it. Guns were originally invented for hunting food, and for protection, against wild-animals, and also for self-defense against evil aggression, because a small, or old person, could not defend himself/herself against a stronger aggressor. Guns are an equalizer.

Please stop opposing Christ and advising others not to believe Christ, which is so overtly satanic that even you should have reservations in saying such idiotic things, if you're actually a God-fearing man and if you ever wake-up.

God Bless.
Have you heard of Leonard Peltier?

shankara

Star
The "beast" can be applied to both the human animal/beast, and also the satanic beast system which humans have built.

The "beast" system is the system of corporate fictions, including all corporate governments, all corporate organized religions, all of the corporate courts, and of course the corporate banks that finance all of it with their fictional "legal tender". It is the beast (system) that devours men, and people continue to feed it, seemingly never realizing we are funding our own demise.

So "the beast" (system) is in the U.S.A., as it is elsewhere. And it is destroying every nation from within, by design.

Understood.

Exactly. And what is the Sun? The British-Israelite Throne of David.

Psalm 89:34-36
89:34 My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

The "moon" therefore is the Commonwealth countries, which reflect the light of "the sun".

Agreed. The "moon" also includes Australia, New Zealand, S. Africa, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the Baltic and Scandinavian states, etc. Also, each of these countries, and most of the other countries in the world, have B.A.R. associations to run their legal systems, all of which answer to the British Monarch, who is head of the B.A.R. (the British Accredited Registry).

Because what is the USA but the present empire, and an even more distorted and tyrannical reflection of the British Empire? The final imperial power.
Interestingly, the British and Anglo-Saxon American people are the two Sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh, who were given the name Israel (Gen. 48:16) and who are also the Two Witnesses, having published the Bible to all nations and carried it there personally.

Genesis 48:14-16
48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim's head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn.
48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before Whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Agreed. And what is that imperialism based upon? Arrogance and greed, both of which are among the seven deadly sins.

Israel was NEVER meant to be a "master race", but instead was supposed to be a demonstration people, of how wonderful it is to live by God's Law, and receive His Blessings for treating everyone as we all would like to be treated ourselves. Instead, the people Israel have done the exact opposite, serving as an example of what no one should do to anyone else, not even to their worst enemy.

And they are about to be punished for it, using Israel's enemies (this time Russia and China), as God always does, to teach Israel the lessons she MUST learn.
Actually I think that the USA in particular is being referred to, yes it's true there's the same kind of system everywhere but it's the USA which is at the forefront of the neo-liberal capitalism. Consider all the countries there have been wars and bombings, including Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. Then the interventions to install military dictators in Latin America, including Chile, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Haiti. The US does everything it can to stop any kind of political alternative from developing, Pinochet was installed in Chile because Allende represented a kind of socialism which maintains democratic principles. I mean actually democratic, not the propagandocracy we live under.

But yeah, some of the things you are saying are quite interesting.

Tidal

Star
What a disgustingly dishonest summary of what happened at Waco, which you obviously know little or nothing about..
It's a matter of public record mate, the authorities suspected Koresh of stockpiling weapons and fathering kids by underage girls, so they got a search warrant but instead of letting them in, Koresh and his chums went ballistic and started shooting.
They must have had someting to hide or they'd have let the searchers in, it's not rocket science..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Ah, but what exactly are "works"?
For example are monks wrong to shut themselves away in monasteries all their lives without going out to "work" in the world?
From The Way home or face The Fire (Rev. 2:17, Rev.10:7-10) on hiding out in a monastery from temptation:-

11:58 All the Prophets have spoken directly to God, and have done His Will, and have been against religions, and have lived apart with God.
11:59 This does not mean living in a monastery, or commune, it just means getting away from religions. Hiding from temptation, in a monastery, will do you no good, because you have to face temptation, and overcome it (to win favour with God, by facing temptation and overcoming it - James 1:2-4. You are, thereby, also setting a good example, to others, and can help the weaker ones to overcome their temptations, by giving them moral [spiritual] support - Sura 57:27).
11:60 Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out, but they are only cheating themselves, because the more temptation you overcome, the nearer you get to going home (James 1:2-4).
11:61 Avoiding temptation is wasting what precious little time you have left, and is like running-on-the-spot, on a conveyor-belt rolling towards The Fire, where you are going nowhere fast, except The Fire.
11:62 These communes only create fear, and do more harm than good, for the former reason, and the following ones.
11:63 The bigger they become, the greater the number of people that are wasting their time, and, because people without faith always fear what they do not understand, public-opinion is set against them. If they become really big, the people outside get frightened, and eventually they will attack it. Religious wars start in the same way (John 16:2).
11:64 These people should go home, to teach their families, and fight for God. Jesus said that he came, not to bring peace, but a sword (the Word of Truth - Heb. 4:12), and that a man’s enemies would be the members of his own household (Luke 12:51-53). This is because they will be used by Satan, to try to pull you away from your belief (Micah 7:6). If they don’t, then you are not doing it right, because Jesus has told you, it WILL happen, IF you ARE doing it right (Matthew 10:34-40).
11:65 Don’t run away and HIDE in communes. Get on home, and fight to convince the people that love you, that they are wrong (love your enemies).
11:66 Fight with the Sword of Truth, not your fists. Truth and Light conquer all darkness and evil. Light destroys darkness painlessly, and easily, and so does the Light of Truth, when combined and delivered with love.
11:67 Stop being such cowards! Put on God’s Armour (Ephesians 6:11-19), and show people The Way. You once fought against God, and that got you sent here. The only way out, is to fight the Devil, to PROVE to God that you have changed sides, and are fit to come home.
11:68 Your REAL families, in heaven, are waiting for you to come home, and they are hoping that you don’t die, on the Last-Day, in The Fire.
11:69 The Devil’s greatest weapon has always been religions, and with them, he has divided; deceived and conquered the world. You must avoid organized-religions, like the plague (Rev. 18:4)!
11:70 To make religions even more effective, Satan divided the beliefs even further, into little sects, each with their own customs and beliefs. He is so sneaky, that you must be on your guard, 24 hours a day, and NEVER under-estimate him.
11:71 Cling to God, like a drowning man clings to anything that floats (or you will drown in “The Lake of Fire”). Always make sure, before you do anything, that the devil is not deceiving you into doing something wrong, by talking to you with his SEDUCTIVE voice. He is VERY sneaky! If in doubt, do nothing, until you are absolutely sure that you are following God’s orders, and not Satan’s (Sura 2:256).

It's a matter of public record mate, the authorities suspected Koresh of stockpiling weapons and fathering kids by underage girls, so they got a search warrant but instead of letting them in, Koresh and his chums went ballistic and started shooting.
They must have had someting to hide or they'd have let the searchers in, it's not rocket science..:)

You're talking again about things you know absolutely NOTHING about.

If you believe the Zionist wikipedia/government narrative is true, it's no wonder you have such a difficult time with the Scriptures. Everything you just regurgitated is a baseless, fabricated lie. You weren't anywhere near Waco when that happened were you? Nor have you researched this subject in depth, have you?

Koresh made frequent trips into town and was on very good terms with the local police, shop owners and neighbors, as was everyone else that lived there. His routines were well known and he could have easily been arrested at any time away from their ranch setting IF the government alphabet soup brigade genuinely saw him as a threat.

Think, for just a moment, how stupid it would be for the ATF to come swooping into the Davidian "complex" if they actually thought Koresh was doing any of the things they accused him of doing without one single shred of evidence. The men, women and children inside would have been at risk from such a stupid and pointless show of force. As would all of the officers outside who unlawfully invaded their private property that day. And all of that risk was totally unnecessary, as they could have easily arrested Koresh on one of his daily jogs or trips into town, which would have minimized or eliminated the risk, IF there was any genuine risk at all, given they were peaceful people minding their own business according to their neighbors.

The ATF served their "warrant" with helicopter gunships and trailers full of ATF agents who took up positions outside the front door to the main building, with guns drawn before they opened fire UNPROVOKED according to the available video evidence, when Koresh opened the door, like the cowards those government thugs were/are.

If you want to defend cowards, and repeat their lies, that's your business. But it's shameful, unGodly and disgusting.

God Bless.

Tidal

Star
..Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out..

Jesus said "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )
so if some people feel shutting themselves away from worldly distractions in christian-based communes and monasteries helps them get nearer to God, it can't be a bad thing, whatever floats their boat..:)
"Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10)
"Come near to God and he will come near to you" (James 4:8)

And there are plenty of verses urging us not to get embroiled too deeply in worldly affairs, eg-
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Rom 12:2)
"As a soldier of Christ, please only God and not the world" (2 Tim 2:3/4)
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth" (Col 3:2)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)

"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

My late dad was a workaholic- literally-, he once said to my mother "That shoe factory's my life" and drank wine to relieve his stresses but ended up half-nutty, dying of liver cancer aged 62.

A Freeman

Superstar
I guess we’ll find out in the end, only time will tell.

Israelite=Hebrew
Judea=Judeans

Jew=//=Hebrew
Jew=//=Israelite

Jews= Ashkenazi’s converted to Judaism
AshkeNAZI really does say it all lol

1 Corinthians 1:19-25 NIV

19For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” c
20Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Yep. The standard Jewish encyclopaedia states that it's likely 95% of modern Jews are AshkeNAZIS which means, by their own admission, the overwhelming majority of the people falsely claiming to be Jews are not even Semites.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Which is exactly why Christ called them out for the counterfeits they are, and for the master whom they serve.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/05/25/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not/

Justme7

I would like to correct some information. 1 Esau and Jacob we both of the same parents they were twins even if Esau had red hair covering his body, it does not compute to skin. 2 Where our colors do occur from are Ham, Shem, and Japheth the sons of Noah, From that, Ham's descendants migrated to Africa, Shem's descendants to the middle east and Asia, Jephths all the way up to Europe. Jacob Isaac and Abraham are descendants of Shem and are where the Israelites descended from. Ham - Hot, Heat, Brown Shem - Small Japheth- Fair. Thanks for your input though. May you be blessed.