Did Jesus die ONLY for the Israelites?

LittleLady

Established
First off, hello! I've been gone for a week and some days, I'm back and full with more wisdom and comfort. Thank you to whoever gave me encouragement, and attempted to help me <3

So the topic for this thread is about the Israelites. I have so many questions, and opinions. I'd like you, who is reading, to tell me your opinion after reading this.
I have a friend who believes Jesus came back NOT to die for the world, but to die for his people, the Israelites. Basically, she believes he only died for his people so they can have a chance at redeeming themselves, he did not die for the whole world. Here is a verse that actually makes sense with her claim.

Matthew 15:24 "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

So by this verse, do you believe that Jesus only died for his people which are the Israelites? There are many of us scattered among the world due to you know, how the Europeans colonized lands and then brought us to America, and even other countries, actually. My friend also says in addition to her claim, "I know a lot of people say this doesn't make sense, because Jesus specifically claims he died for the WORLD, but by the world, he could have meant his people WITHIN the world. There's been so many translations."

It gets more interesting.

She then says, "There is a verse where Jesus tells his people to preach to the four corners of the earth, but notice how he specifically assigns his people to preach to others. What he may mean by that is, he wants his people to preach to his people who have not yet received him."

Basically, she's saying Jesus wants his people, the ones that already got to know him, to preach to his other people which are also his chosen, but they haven't received him yet. This means that his main goal is only associated with having his people together. The rest of the world, whoever goes against him and his people will perish. The whole point of him dying for us, is actually him ONLY dying for his people; the chosen. NOT the entire world. Even though he's already aware who will perish, and who won't, he already has his chosen together.

John 15:16 "You did NOT choose me, but I CHOSE YOU and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last--and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."

So by this quote, he likely only did die for his people. It really doesn't make sense for him to die for the whole world, when he knows the majority of the world will not repent, so what's the point of dying for the already condemned? ESPECIALLY for those who work for satan; sold out; the goats. I have said many times in the past that some people are just born wicked. Usually, people respond angrily saying that doesn't make sense if all have a chance to repent, including those who sell their souls. Well, they don't as far as I'm concerned.

Lastly, she says when he returns as king, (second coming) we will all gather together and kill the nations who go against us.

2 Esdras 8:9 "[8] And he said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob's hand held first the heel of Esau. [9] For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth." Meaning the end of the worldly things, the end of slavery and segregation, the end of torment for people of color especially Black people, and the new beginning is Jesus and his people ruling. An eye for an eye, since we were enslaved back then, we will now become rulers, (there is a verse saying at the second coming in the Holy City, we will be the ones to rule now. We will be the ones to have servants now. What you have done is now turned against you.)

First of all, Esau is basically White ancestors. Well, a more in depth explanation is White people TODAY are considered Edomites, which are descendants of Esau. So...there you go. Jacob is the opposite race. Here's a picture.

1590791975017.png

So, this picture explains it. Not all White people are bad of course, but at the time where White people were called Esau, (I suppose?) that was the time of slavery, when Whites enslaves Blacks. This is why the other names are called, "Red Dragon," "The wicked," "The beast" etc because of their vile actions during slavery and even colonization.

Back to the original point my friend made, she's saying during the second coming, Jesus and his people will kill many of those who dwell in other nations who go against us, and after that, we will travel to the Holy City to dwell there for a thousand years as the verse says. So basically vengeance for the things the European Nations caused. As you know (hopefully) God created Adam and Eve; Black people first. After the fall, there was mutations occurring, this is why we have different races today. You can actually find in History, the farther and farther you read back even BEFORE slavery, a lot of people had dark skin tones. This even includes Japanese people, yeah when you think about them, a pale face and straight black hair may appear, but when you look into history, you can find they have dark skin tones and curly hair. Why? Because Black people were made first.

Over time, slavery happened, and colonization, etc. So in conclusion, Jesus died for his people aka the lost sheep of Israel, and when he comes back as king, we will have our vengeance, and justice. However, I'm not saying every Black person ever is his people, that's NOT true. Many people of color will also be slaughtered, and those people will be known as the tares, while his people will be known as the wheat. We know on Judgment Day, he separates the wheat from the tares, aka the goats from the sheep. On a more easier note, the separation of the evil sons from the good sons.

Who can be known as evil? Not Gods chosen. This means everyone else is to perish, EXcluding Gods chosen people. This is what my friend thinks, and based on all of this evidence, I'm starting to believe it myself. God may be a God of love, but he is also a God of just and vengeance. To those who see him as a "Welcome to my kingdom, I accept everyone," well, here you go. This also means the whole "equality" movement is false. We are not all equal. Gods people are the apple of his eye, and they are worth more than everyone else who dwells on the earth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please, give me your opinion and personal analysis on why you agree/somewhat agree/disagree/not sure.

Lisa

Superstar
Is this your personal belief too? If not what did you tell your friend?

LittleLady

Established
Is this your personal belief too? If not what did you tell your friend?
After all of her explanations, I actually started to believe it. As a matter of fact, all of that is what immediately drove my depression away and instead, filled me with warm happiness as if I knew Jesus from the day I was born. Every time I talked about him dying for the entire world, I did feel content, but not as content as now. I think I may start considering calling myself an Israelite. I just...feel like I'm in the presence of God right now instead of the world.

I told her she was being too prideful, and after she explained all of this, I took it back. It may seem like pride, but it's not. It's justice, so I then told her I'll look into it. Out of curiosity of your opinion, and others opinions, I wanted to write down everything I remember she told me, and I wanted to see if you guys thought this was true even in the slightest.

Kung Fu

Superstar
If JESUS himself said he only came for the Israelites then he only came for the Israelites.

Lisa

Superstar
After all of her explanations, I actually started to believe it. As a matter of fact, all of that is what immediately drove my depression away and instead, filled me with warm happiness as if I knew Jesus from the day I was born. Every time I talked about him dying for the entire world, I did feel content, but not as content as now. I think I may start considering calling myself an Israelite. I just...feel like I'm in the presence of God right now instead of the world.

I told her she was being too prideful, and after she explained all of this, I took it back. It may seem like pride, but it's not. It's justice, so I then told her I'll look into it. Out of curiosity of your opinion, and others opinions, I wanted to write down everything I remember she told me, and I wanted to see if you guys thought this was true even in the slightest.
So you’re happy because you think your an Israelite? I’m not sure I follow you here.

The Bible has this to say..

John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
‭‭

Romans‬ ‭11:11, 15, 23, 25-32‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭

‭‭

LittleLady

Established
If JESUS himself said he only came for the Israelites then he only came for the Israelites.
I mean well, if you take a look at the very first verse I post in my original comment, it does in fact say that.

Lisa

Superstar
I mean well, if you take a look at the very first verse I post in my original comment, it does in fact say that.
The rest of the story..

Matthew‬ ‭15:25-28‬ ‭
But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, “Lord, help me!” And He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” But she said, “Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.
‭‭

Lyfe

Star
Jesus did come for the Israel of God(Galatians 6:16). If you read in context it refers to the Israel of God as the born again spirit filled body of Christ who are the true Israel and not Israel according to the flesh which Romans makes mention of. If you read Hebrews it reveals the OT was the shadowdy substance of things to come, but the NT reveals the actual reality. The OT testified of the eventually reality, but not the reality itself which is found in the NT. Israel or the Israel of God which is the true spiritual Israel represents a remnant or body of individuals who were always the true people of God or those who revered and followed God in deed and truth, but this Israel of God is not distinguished by genetics or a lineage.

It was prophesied he would call a people not his people, his people and that the gentiles would hope in him. Read the parable of the marriage feast where those were initially bid to come refused(Israel), so God sent out his servants to go out and hail others to come. God is also not a respector of persons so I would contend that ones genetics is not a factor in who God would redeem through Christ.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Amen, thank you Jesus for your truth.

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
So you’re happy because you think your an Israelite? I’m not sure I follow you here.

The Bible has this to say..

John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
‭‭

Romans‬ ‭11:11, 15, 23, 25-32‬ ‭
I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all.
‭‭

‭‭
Yeah, that entire last paragraph just explains my friends point. Notice how the verse says, "And so all of ISRAEL (not the world) will be saved." Then, "A deliverer will come from ZION, (Which is Jesus) he will remove ungodliness from JACOB..." (Which are Gods people, the Israelites, and again, NOT the world) Yes, Israel has been disobedient, that's actually one of the reasons why God allowed his people to continue to be enslaved, because of their disobedience. The other reason is to fulfill prophecy and have a just judgment. He does talk about helping his people flee from their "masters."

Yes, that first verse you gave me also talks about Jesus and the Israelites. "WHOEVER believes in him..." If you read the end of my statement in my original comment, I specifically say that not ALL people of color will be saved, I feel as though people reading this may come to the conclusion that I'm basically trying to say only White people will be punished, which is not true. This is why Jesus comes so that the Israelites can be redeemed, and for those who don't want to, well, they too will receive punishment, one of the pieces of evidence being the fact God allowed them to continue being enslaved for some time.

For the second verse about the gentiles, the word stems from the HEBREW word "goy" which means a "nation" and that was APPLIED to both the Hebrews and any other nation. Yeah, it sounds like your point has been made here, but it's not. Allow me to then explain that Gods people are scattered everywhere on the earth due to colonization, so by gentiles, he means his people from other places across the world. (Other races as well) That's why he has his people preach his word across the entire world, because it's not like we're all in one place.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah, that entire last paragraph just explains my friends point. Notice how the verse says, "And so all of ISRAEL (not the world) will be saved." Then, "A deliverer will come from ZION, (Which is Jesus) he will remove ungodliness from JACOB..." (Which are Gods people, the Israelites, and again, NOT the world) Yes, Israel has been disobedient, that's actually one of the reasons why God allowed his people to continue to be enslaved, because of their disobedience. The other reason is to fulfill prophecy and have a just judgment. He does talk about helping his people flee from their "masters."

Yes, that first verse you gave me also talks about Jesus and the Israelites. "WHOEVER believes in him..." If you read the end of my statement in my original comment, I specifically say that not ALL people of color will be saved, I feel as though people reading this may come to the conclusion that I'm basically trying to say only White people will be punished, which is not true. This is why Jesus comes so that the Israelites can be redeemed, and for those who don't want to, well, they too will receive punishment, one of the pieces of evidence being the fact God allowed them to continue being enslaved for some time.

For the second verse about the gentiles, the word stems from the HEBREW word "goy" which means a "nation" and that was APPLIED to both the Hebrews and any other nation. Yeah, it sounds like your point has been made here, but it's not. Allow me to then explain that Gods people are scattered everywhere on the earth due to colonization, so by gentiles, he means his people from other places across the world. That's why he has his people preach his word across the entire world, because it's not like we're all in one place.
Why did Jesus help that woman if He only came for Israel?

Read Romans 11...that will teach you what you need to know about the Jews and the gentiles. The gentiles aren’t the Jews btw.

So, do you think you’re an Israelite now?

Kung Fu

Superstar
The rest of the story..

Matthew‬ ‭15:25-28‬ ‭
But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, “Lord, help me!” And He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” But she said, “Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.
‭‭
Lol. You not only proved Jesus was a racist but also, did what she wanted so she could leave. He was clearly ignoring her in the first place until the disciples had to tell him to get rid of her.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Read Romans 11...that will teach you what you need to know about the Jews and the gentiles. The gentiles aren’t the Jews btw.

To get rid of her. If he really wanted to help her he wouldn't have called her a dog and a slave.

Lisa

Superstar
Lol. You not only proved Jesus was a racist but also, did what she wanted so she could leave. He was clearly ignoring her in the first place until the disciples had to tell him to get rid of her.
Do you laugh at muhammad?

Lisa

Superstar
To get rid of her. If he really wanted to help her he wouldn't have called her a dog and a slave.
Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once.

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established

He helped the woman to give an example that as the verse you provided says, he didn't come to judge, but he came to save. So he's telling his people, "Look! I am not here to judge, I'm here to save you," (which save is also associated with generosity, aka helping people just as he did with the woman)

Gentiles, and Jews, this mostly has to do with race. See, if the fall never happened, there'd be only one race, not a bunch of other races. I feel as though this is what's confusing you. I said many times that his people are all over the place due to colonization, so they are people of color of different races. Gentiles, meaning people of different nations. Why are people in different nations? You can thank the Europeans for their colonization!

I found out I'm not explaining myself that well, let me try to explain this more in depth. Many people to this day are Israelites, and that means, all Israelites will not be saved. Those who were in slavery, they were Israelites, but not all of them were saved because they rejected Jesus! Only some Israelites were saved. Back to the gentiles, that means people of other nations. Not everyone is going to be saved, not every single individual from individual nations will be saved, only some, which are his people, which again, was the point of preaching to the world because YET AGAIN, we are SCATTERED EVERYWHERE.

This is why Jesus came to offer salvation because every Israelite was doing their own thing. Only some accepted Jesus, the others did not, and the ones who accepted him were the ones Jesus chose from the beginning anyways and thus his arrival because he knows them by their FRUITS, and knows who will be his righteous servants.

Lisa

Superstar
He helped the woman to give an example that as the verse you provided says, he didn't come to judge, but he came to save. So he's telling his people, "Look! I am not here to judge, I'm here to save you," (which save is also associated with generosity, aka helping people just as he did with the woman)

Gentiles, and Jews, this mostly has to do with race. See, if the fall never happened, there'd be only one race, not a bunch of other races. I feel as though this is what's confusing you. I said many times that his people are all over the place due to colonization, so they are people of color of different races. Gentiles, meaning people of different nations. Why are people in different nations? You can thank the Europeans for their colonization!

I found out I'm not explaining myself that well, let me try to explain this more in depth. Many people to this day are Israelites, and that means, all Israelites will not be saved. Those who were in slavery, they were Israelites, but not all of them were saved because they rejected Jesus! Only some Israelites were saved. Back to the gentiles, that means people of other nations. Not everyone is going to be saved, not every single individual from individual nations will be saved, only some, which are his people, which again, was the point of preaching to the world because YET AGAIN, we are SCATTERED EVERYWHERE.

This is why Jesus came to offer salvation because every Israelite was doing their own thing. Only some accepted Jesus, the others did not, and the ones who accepted him were the ones Jesus chose from the beginning anyways and thus his arrival because he knows them by their FRUITS, and knows who will be his righteous servants.
Wow...that has had to have hurt your head to come up with that...

This has nothing to do with race.

Read Romans 11.

LittleLady

Established
Kung Fu, if you're just going to bring negativity and distrust towards this convo, you might as well leave. Plus, I don't want you confusing others who read this and make them doubt everything about Jesus. You're a Muslim anyways, not a Christian, so why are you here trying to spread false information, possibly confused yourself, in hopes of being right? That's all I've seen you do thus far. All you've done was lean on your own understanding, go into other threads with other religions, mainly Christianity, and try to tell them what's wrong about it, and then feel satisfied and leave. Is that your job? The answer is an obvious yes.

I still remember you asking Lisa for information because you KNEW she still had to learn so you kept asking her to appear right to others thus basically, having others turn away from the truth. Don't do that in my thread, because if you do, by the looks of it, you've just started, I will have no problem going against you with the word of God, because he, being the Alpha and Omega will win with anything, doesn't matter what, and I, being one of his people, will definitely win this spiritual battle against you. I've left once due to depression, now I'm back and ready to slaughter the demons that speak within those who try God.

Lisa

Superstar
Don't do that in my thread, because if you do, by the looks of it, you've just started, I will have no problem going against you with the word of God, because he, being the Alpha and Omega will win with anything, doesn't matter what, and I, being one of his people, will definitely win this spiritual battle against you. I've left once due to depression, now I'm back and ready to slaughter the demons that speak within those who try God.
Good God...you are crazy...

LittleLady

Established
Good God...you are crazy...
That's a common insult thrown towards Gods people. I'm glad I got it just to further prove I'm not part of the world. Also, what's crazy with going against satan and his demons? Nothing. If Kung Fu, and even others, want to come here to try God, they're going to find themselves defeated. I will not tolerate people with demons inside of them blaspheming God.