Did Jesus Christ give christians license to sin ?

Daciple

Star
@Daciple I hear this quite a lot in church but to what end does it serve to predisposition someone to Hell when we don't know their full life or their heart to know if they even accepted Christ?
Well as it has been quoted, by their Fruits you shall know them, if someone has been Born Again then there will be something that shows it.

"The Holy spirit never enters a man and then lets him live like the world. You can be sure of that." AW Tozer

So can we be 100% sure,100% of the time what someones fate is? No but we can definitely see if they have any Fruits, any change, if the Holy Spirit has entered a man. If someone dies and isnt confessing Christ but instead are Hindu rejecting Jesus as the only way to Heaven then we are sure they are going to Hell, that is if you actually believe the Word of God.

As to the end it serves, it can serve as an example to others of what types of lifestyles lead to what fates with God. Such as the case with Gandhi, if someone were to look at his life from a worldly perspective they would probably think he should go to Heaven. He was considered peaceful, did what looks like to our eyes Good Works ect ect. However what good did any of that do him if we believe what the Bible tells us? That only by Faith in Christ is one saved?

All these supposed Good Works only landed him in Hell according to the Word of God, he still died in his sin, he rejected Jesus as his Lord and Savior. All his supposed Good Works gained him nothing in the end and his life is an example to this fate, again if you actually believe in the Word of God...

Damien50

Star
Well as it has been quoted, by their Fruits you shall know them, if someone has been Born Again then there will be something that shows it.

"The Holy spirit never enters a man and then lets him live like the world. You can be sure of that." AW Tozer

So can we be 100% sure,100% of the time what someones fate is? No but we can definitely see if they have any Fruits, any change, if the Holy Spirit has entered a man. If someone dies and isnt confessing Christ but instead are Hindu rejecting Jesus as the only way to Heaven then we are sure they are going to Hell, that is if you actually believe the Word of God.

As to the end it serves, it can serve as an example to others of what types of lifestyles lead to what fates with God. Such as the case with Gandhi, if someone were to look at his life from a worldly perspective they would probably think he should go to Heaven. He was considered peaceful, did what looks like to our eyes Good Works ect ect. However what good did any of that do him if we believe what the Bible tells us? That only by Faith in Christ is one saved?

All these supposed Good Works only landed him in Hell according to the Word of God, he still died in his sin, he rejected Jesus as his Lord and Savior. All his supposed Good Works gained him nothing in the end and his life is an example to this fate, again if you actually believe in the Word of God...
It was for curiosity lol. Thanks the reply.

It has always seemed like such a self serving and arrogant comment to make of someone's life. I'm not saying that was your intent but it doesn't seem like an assumption a Christian should make as their fate isn't really ours to judge. I've just always been unsettled when I hear people say it and usually with this tinge of vitriol layered in as if the individual was repulsive for not accepting Christ. Personally, I hope he makes it to heaven but it's not my decision but it seems like some take enjoyment in watching others fail not saying that you do.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Gandhi is in Hell
So.. do you therefore judge yourself to be fit for the task of judging Gandhi?
Really? Wow.
P.S. How do you know he didn't know Jesus?
P.S. Have you ever actually watched the movie, called "Gandhi"?
P.S. You know that Gandhi actually knew the Gospels, and talked about Christ. Right?

P.S. Jesus Christ left certain messages that have to be specifically aimed at Christians.
(Because Christians are the only people who call Jesus Lord. Neither the Muslims do it, or the Jews do it, at least not for the most part. But Christians everywhere do. So, these passages should be specially important for all Christians.)

Matthew
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.

7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Luke
6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOETH them, I will show you to whom he is like:
6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.
6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

So it's obvious that doing is important to Jesus (rather than just "saying").

Matthew
8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the East and West, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the Kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But many of the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The Indians (Gandhi was Indian) are also children of Abraham, just like the Saxons (Isaacsons :- Isaac's sons - Sarah) and the descendants of Abraham's son, Ishmael (Hagar). The Indians are the descendants of Abraham's sons through his third wife, whose name was Keturah).

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Really? Wow.
Did you miss the memo? God has given @Daciple the task of making sure anyone who claims to know God, but does not believe as he believes is going to hell, because our worthiness in the eyes of God is based on our doctrine and theology and not repentance, humility or how we treat our neighbor!

Daciple

Star
It has always seemed like such a self serving and arrogant comment to make of someone's life. I'm not saying that was your intent but it doesn't seem like an assumption a Christian should make as their fate isn't really ours to judge. I've just always been unsettled when I hear people say it and usually with this tinge of vitriol layered in as if the individual was repulsive for not accepting Christ. Personally, I hope he makes it to heaven but it's not my decision but it seems like some take enjoyment in watching others fail not saying that you do.
I take absolutely no enjoyment in anyone not going to Heaven, my heart breaks for any and everyone that ends up in Hell. Why would I bother spending all the time I do pleading with people to get Born Again if I took enjoyment in seeing others go to Hell?

What I see is that people dont like the message and thus they dislike the messenger, all I have done is made a statement based strictly upon the Word of God:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Do you not believe this now? As a self professed Christian? Either it is True or Jesus is a Liar, therefore I can know with certainty based on the Word of God that if someone rejects Christ, and does not believe on Him then that person is condemned. If someone dies believing in Hinduism then they have clearly rejected Christ and what does the Word of God say? Are they going to Heaven or are they Condemned?

Daciple

Star
I believe the Bible is True, if one doesnt believe on Christ as their Lord and Savior they are condemned. I am not judging the Bible made the Judgement against him...

P.S. You know that Gandhi actually knew the Gospels, and talked about Christ. Right?
What do you think you know about Gandhi? Do you get your information from him from a Hollywood Movie? Lets really look at him:

He was Racist:

“Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, (blacks) whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.”

This idea that Indians were better than native Africans pervades his writings on Apartheid where he writes consistently of the need to mentally and physically separate Indians from Indigenous Africans.

This next quote reflects both his Anti-Black and anti-indigenous stance as he names specifically an Indian Adivasi/Indigenous tribe:

“The statute books describe the Indians as belonging to“the aboriginal or semi-barbarous race of Asia”, while as a matter of fact there is hardly one Indian in South Africa belonging to the aboriginal stock. The Santhals of Assam will be as useless in South Africa as the natives of that country. “
He argues against colonial attempts to equate Indians with indigenous Africans because in his view, indigenous peoples were “barbarous and useless.” So because the Indians in South Africa were largely not Indigenous even to India, in his mind, whites were making a mistake. This is not the perspective of a man dedicated to liberation and inter-racial harmony. These are the words of a racist anti-indigenous bigot.

Gandhi cheered on the British as they waged a war on the black Zulus. Gandhi was adamant about supporting the British during this rebellion and even actively pushed the British to recruit Indian troops. He argued that Indians should support the war efforts in order to legitimise their claims to full citizenship. He urged the Indian population in South Africa to join the war through his columns in Indian Opinion:If the Government only realised what reserve force is being wasted, they would make use of it and give Indians the opportunity of a thorough training for actual warfare.”

He enforced and believed in the Caste System (aka horribly racist idea):

First and foremost, Gandhi’s position on the hereditary nature of the Caste/Varna system was shockingly anti-Dalit. For to reinforce the hereditary nature of caste professions is to reinforce caste itself. Throughout his career he continually pushed the soundness of the Varna system arguing that breaking the lines of Caste hereditary professions would bring social chaos to India. You can read more about his position in the quote below:

“I believe that if Hindu society has been able to stand, it is because it is founded on the Caste system. … A community which can create the Caste system must be said to possess unique power of organization. … To destroy the Caste system and adopt the Western European social system means that Hindus must give up the principle of hereditary occupation which is the soul of the Caste system. [The] hereditary principle is an eternal principle. To change it is to create disorder. … It will be a chaos if every day a Brahmin is to be changed into a Shudra and a Shudra is to be changed into a Brahmin. The Caste system is a natural order of society."

This idea is brought to its fruition in his appalling essay the Ideal Bhangi.Bhangi is the caste name of a group of Dalits who are manual scavengers. These castes are forced to pick up the garbage and shit of Savarnas. It is a filthy and despicable slavery that could only have been created under the caste system. It is disheartening to read words where Gandhi imagines the extension of such a profession that would include “his ideal” Bhangi who would be trained to pick up the shit of Savarna Castes, analyse it for their health, and create sewer systems for all as part of their sacred duty. The full quote below:

“The ideal bhangi of my conception would be a Brahmin par-excellence, possibly even excel him. It is possible to envisage-the existence of a Bhangi without a
Brahmin. But without the former the latter could not be, It is the Bhangi who enables society to live. A Bhangi does for society what a mother does for her baby. A mother washes her baby of the dirt and insures his health. Even so the Bhangi protects and safeguards the health of that entire community by maintaining sanitation for it. The Brahmin’s duty is to look after the sanitation of the soul, the Bhangi’s that of the body of society. But there is a difference in practice ; the Brahmin generally does not live up to his duty, the bhangi does willy-nilly no doubt.

But that is not all. My ideal bhangi would know the quality of night-soil and urine. He would keep a close watch on these and give a timely warning to the individual concerned. Thus, he will give a timely notice of the results of his examination of the excreta. That presupposes a scientific knowledge of the requirements of his profession. He would likewise be an authority on the subject of disposal of night-soil in small villages as well as big cities and his advice and guidance in the matter would be sought for and freely given to society.

It goes without saying that he would have the usual learning necessary for reaching the standard here laid down for his profession. Such an ideal bhangi while deriving his livelihood from his occupation, would approach it only as a sacred duty. In other words he would not dream of amassing wealth out of it. He would consider himself responsible for the proper removal and disposal of all the dirt and night-soil within the area which he serves and regard the maintenance of healthy and sanitary condition within the same as the summum bonum of his existence.”

Yes. This is Gandhi.

He was a Misogynist and Sexual Predator:

His celibacy however, did not preclude him using the women members of his ashrams in participating in his “experiments” with sexuality. These experiments were aimed at testing his vows of celibacy by putting himself in predatory closeness with women of all ages. This included sleeping, bathing, and receiving massages from them while they were naked. The women involved included young and old women in the Ashram as well as his own grand-niece! Gandhi wrote about one such incident with his grandniece Manu when he called for her to sleep with him during a time of intense Hindu- Muslim violence in Bengal. He writes,

“We both may be killed by the Muslims,” he told her, “and must put our purity to the ultimate test, so that we know that we are offering the purest of sacrifices, and we should now both start sleeping naked.”

https://medium.com/@dalitdiva/why-it-is-time-to-dump-gandhi-b59c7399fe66

I only quote bits of that article one should read it for themselves to understand who Gandhi truly was, it definitely isnt this White Washed version of him you have painted in your mind...

Here is an article critiquing the Movie you suggest I watch to know more about Gandhi, in summary, it lies and doesnt tell you about the real Gandhi:

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1983/3/7/the-truth-about-gandhi-pbtbhe-movie/

I mean all you have to do is Google the Real Gandhi and you will get loads of links exposing the man for who he really was, however none of that matters as to his placement in Hell. What matters is, did he accept or reject Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, so lets find out what Gandhi really believed concerning Jesus:

Gandhi was "never interested in the historical Jesus", p 22; nor in the virgin birth, miracles, etc. p 24. He did not take as literally true that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, p 66; says the historic Jesus who only died once 2,000 years ago is no help, p 42; did not believe that Jesus was raised from the dead, p 94. Gandhi said that Jesus was near perfect but not as perfect as God,

So Gandhi rejected that Jesus was born of a virgin, or did miracles, does not believe He is the only begotten Son of God, said Jesus died 2000 yrs ago and is no help, that Jesus didnt resurrect from the dead and wasnt God. So the man clearly didnt believe in Jesus for His Salvation, so what does the Bible say concerning this again?

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

That is enough to get my point across but if you really would like to see what Gandhi thought of Christ, Christianity and Christians feel free to learn more about it here: http://www.soundwitness.org/pop_culture/a_critique_of_gandhi.htm

All the Scripture you quoted means nothing concerning Ghandi, the only thing that matters is, did he believe in Jesus as the only begotten Son of God for his Salvation? The answer is a firm NO.

The Indians (Gandhi was Indian) are also children of Abraham, just like the Saxons (Isaacsons :- Isaac's sons - Sarah) and the descendants of Abraham's son, Ishmael (Hagar). The Indians are the descendants of Abraham's sons through his third wife, whose name was Keturah).
Who cares, ethnicity means nothing, again all that matters is, did he believe in Jesus Christ for Salvation? He didnt period...

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Mahatma Gandhi
. I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
This quote has actually become popular in some Christian circles to implore followers that they should “be like Jesus.” But there’s no evidence that Gandhi ever said this.

A similar quote appears to be from an Indian philosopher named Bara Dada, brother of Rabindranath Tagore. The full quote from Dada appears to be from the mid-1920s: “Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians, you are not like him.”

Did you miss the memo? God has given @Daciple the task of making sure anyone who claims to know God, but does not believe as he believes is going to hell, because our worthiness in the eyes of God is based on our doctrine and theology and not repentance, humility or how we treat our neighbor!
I forgot Todd Jesus is a liar and the Word of God cant be Trusted, everyone gets to Heaven no matter if they reject Christ, or heck go murder them all day for fun!!!!

Damien50

Star
I take absolutely no enjoyment in anyone not going to Heaven, my heart breaks for any and everyone that ends up in Hell. Why would I bother spending all the time I do pleading with people to get Born Again if I took enjoyment in seeing others go to Hell?

What I see is that people dont like the message and thus they dislike the messenger, all I have done is made a statement based strictly upon the Word of God:

Do you not believe this now? As a self professed Christian? Either it is True or Jesus is a Liar, therefore I can know with certainty based on the Word of God that if someone rejects Christ, and does not believe on Him then that person is condemned. If someone dies believing in Hinduism then they have clearly rejected Christ and what does the Word of God say? Are they going to Heaven or are they Condemned?
I'm simply saying we can never know the entirety of someone's life or heart to make these judgements or assumptions. That's for God to do.

Todd

Star
I forgot Todd Jesus is a liar and the Word of God cant be Trusted, everyone gets to Heaven no matter if they reject Christ, or heck go murder them all day for fun!!!!
Trust the word of God?

You don’t even believe the words of the one you vehemently defend as an Apostle.... you don’t think God will really reconcile all things to himself, (Colossians 1:20) you don’t really believe Jesus is the Savior of the whole world, but only to those that believe. (1 Timothy 4:10) You don’t really believe that everyone will kneel and confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God. (Philipians 2:9-11) You don’t think God is capable of bringing about his will (1 Tim 2:4)

You don’t believe the word of God that Christ will draw (the Greek literally means “to drag”) all men unto himself. (John 12:32). You don’t think God can really make ALL things new (Revelation 21:5). You don’t believe that every family of the Earth will be blessed (Genesis 12:32, 28:14). You don’t believe ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God (Luke 3:6). You don’t really believe that every creature which is in heaven, and in earth, and under the earth will be saying blessing and honor and glory and power be unto him that sits on the throne and unto the Lamb (Rev 5:13). You don’t really believe that God will be kind to the ungrateful and wicked (Luke 6:27-35) like he asks us to do.

I could go on, but what is the point. You have shown you trust your doctrine more than you trust the actual words of God or the one you proclaim is his Apostle!

Forever Light

Veteran
Romans
2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the Truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Daciple

Star
You don’t even believe the words of the one you vehemently defend as an Apostle....
Yeah right, you dont understand any of the verses you are quoting, are quoting out of Context and make up things that makes the Bible go into contradiction, which is probably why you dont believe in the Word of God.

Jesus has reconciled all things already, if one accepts Him then they will be accepted by God, if they deny Him they will be denied by God. (Matt 10:32). It is by His Blood that all things have been reconciled to God (Col 1:21, 2 Corinthians 5:20, 2 Corinthians 5:18, Romans 5:10). If one reads these in Context it shows present/past tense, specifically Rom 5:10, we have been Reconciled. Reconciliation is simply the method of allowing one to come back to God, that has been done. You bring up the Greek understanding, lets look at the Greek for Reconciliation:

katallassó: to reconcile
Original Word: καταλλάσσω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: katallassó
Phonetic Spelling: (kat-al-las'-so)
Short Definition: I reconcile
Definition: I change, exchange, reconcile.
[2644 (katallássō) was originally used for the exchange of coins; "properly, to change, exchange (especially of money); hence, of persons, to changefrom enmity to friendship, to reconcile" (A-S).]

Did Jesus change us from enmity to friendship to God or not? If yes the clearly the Reconciliation has been done.

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

The consummation of the Reconciliation is the New Heaven and the New Earth, will there be people outside of the New Heaven and New Earth?

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie

Where are they that are outside the New Heave and Earth according to the Word of God?

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The New Heaven and the New Earth come and then everyone NOT going into the New Heaven and New Earth are thrown into the Lake of Fire, they are without the New Heaven and Earth. The onus is on you to show via the Words of Jesus Christ that after the New Heaven and New Earth people who are in the Lake of Fire get out and then get into the New Heaven and New Earth.

Reconciliation is complete, Jesus made Reconciliation by taking the enmity from God towards us and vice versa, this doesnt preclude people from rejecting this offer to be made whole in Christ. Just as I can offer a Reconciliation towards my wife if we were separated by her actions but she needs to accept it.

I believe that Jesus is the Savior of the Whole World, it is the same exact thing as Reconciliation, Salvation is offered to each and every human that has existed. If I were to say Jesus is NOT the Savior of All Men, then that means that there will be Men that are saved by some other way besides Jesus. However if they deny Him tho when what happens according to Jesus in the RLT? (Matt 10:32)

I also believe everyone will kneel and confess Jesus as Lord, even the ones that are sent into the Lake of Fire, why wouldnt I believe it? You seem to believe that after one dies if they by way of whatever measure God uses, they say Jesus is Lord that means that they are going into the New Heaven and New Earth or get out of the Lake of Fire. I dont believe that Scripture ever teaches such a thing, it says if you deny Him NOW you will be denied by Him THEN and sent to the Lake of Fire. There is absolutely no Scripture that says anyone gets out of the Lake of Fire, and there is Scripture that shows that ONLY those written in the Book of the Life of the Lamb will get into the New Heaven and Earth. If ALL were in it, then there would be no need to make the distinction between people who are NOT in it and who are...

I believe that once a man comes to see Christ for who He is, they will immediately understand that He is Lord and they will confess it but if they havent done so before their Death then they shall not have the Blood Applied, at least according to Scripture. Without Faith you can not please God, if you have to see Christ in His Glory then you have no Faith do you?

As for 1 Tim 2:4, let me ask does God desire man to die physically? If not and we do, then how is this any different than what we see in 1 Tim 2:4? The word will means desire in the Greek, so the verse is saying God desires all men to be saved. If this verse stood alone then youd have a great argument but since there are dozens and dozens and dozens of Scriptures that state that men will perish then we can not look at this alone and base our entire Doctrine upon it, which is what you want to do. Take one or two verses make them stand alone and then base massive Doctrine upon it. I believe we need to take everything written and base our Doctrine upon it...

I do believe that Christ will and has drawn all men to Himself, just as everyone has been Reconciled by way of the Blood, and Jesus is the Savior of all men, I believe Jesus Himself reveals Himself to every Human on Earth and all have the ability to come to Him. Yet we know via actual Life and Scripture that not all men will accept Him and that there are consequence for not accepting Him.

I do believe that every Family on Earth has been blessed by God, are they alive? Then they were blessed, they all have the opportunity to receive salvation equally which is a blessing, even those who reject God their whole lives have been blessed by Him. Every day they live, eat, exist, sense happiness or joy, pleasure of the creation, all of these are blessings or do you believe that none of these people are blessed by God? Only Christians right now are blessed by God? Im sure you dont think only Christians are blessed...

As for Luke 3:6, smh you really love to pull things out of Context dont you? What is it that is being spoken about in CONTEXT Todd?

Luke 3:3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

In Context we understand that this is a fulfillment of prophecy concerning John being the one who who prepares the way for the Lord, guess who is the Salvation of God? Jesus, all flesh shall see Jesus, that is what the verse means in Context, only people who need to rip things out of Context to support and ideology that doesnt exist would think this verse is saying what you wish it to say.

The understanding of Rev 5:13 is the same exact as everyone kneeling before Jesus, in fact pretty much all of these are of the same understanding, one that you just refuse to accept because you desire to prop up a False Doctrine..

As for Luke 6, I believe God HAS been kind to everyone, He literally came down from Heaven and died on the Cross to offer everyone Salvation. I was ungrateful and wicked and He showed me kindness in that while I was still His enemy He died to get rid of the eminty between me and Him and offered my Eternal Life, no works for me to do, just believe!! What more do you want God to do to show kindness to the wicked and ungrateful? Force them to accept Him apparently, which is a contradiction to the Words of Jesus when He says people will reject Him, that they will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, ect...

I could go on, but what is the point. You have shown you trust your doctrine more than you trust the actual words of God or the one you proclaim is his Apostle!
Thats rich coming from you, I trust the actual Word of God, you clearly reject it over and over. I mean whats the point of giving the specific verses, you reject that Jesus is God, which alone means you worship an Idol, something that is NOT God that you believe brings you Salvation. You reject that Paul is an Apostle even tho the Word of God says it many many times. You reject that there is Eternal Separation between Man and God, even tho it is clearly stated. On and on I can go on huge Doctrines that you reject that are apparent in the Word of God. You trust your made up Doctrine more than the actual Word of God even denying your own Lord and Savior by making Him an Idol..

2 Peter 2:2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

You dont even believe this is possible tho...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

What if two people in a small sailing boat that hit bad weather and capsized in the middle of the Atlantic? As they tried in desperate hope to swim to reach land, a ship passed by. The poor swimmer knew he would never make it and gratefully climbs on board. The good swimmer politely declines the "easy option" and carries on, only to perish eight hours later.

The need for a saviour above just good works of our own is our need for "Justification" and "Imputed Righteousness" is every bit as severe as the struggling swimmers need for the passing ship.

The gap between our "righteousness" and God's is not clear to some till we have an encounter with Jesus. After we have, anyone who is born again, even the most upright and clean living will say with Isaiah (6)

"5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."

floss

Star
Really? Wow.

P.S. Jesus Christ left certain messages that have to be specifically aimed at Christians.
(Because Christians are the only people who call Jesus Lord. Neither the Muslims do it, or the Jews do it, at least not for the most part. But Christians everywhere do. So, these passages should be specially important for all Christians.)

Matthew
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.

7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Luke
6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and not DO the things which I say?
6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and DOETH them, I will show you to whom he is like:
6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.
6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth NOT, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

So it's obvious that doing is important to Jesus (rather than just "saying").

Matthew
8:10 When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the East and West, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the Kingdom of heaven.
8:12 But many of the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Gandhi is not in hell, he is BURNING IN HELL!

You don't realized this because you're not save, your cult leader JAH isn't going to save you.

GANDHI, KNOWN AS “FATHER OF INDIA,” SEXUALLY ABUSED HIS GRANDNIECES

Gandhi Used His Position To Sexually Exploit Young Women. The Way WE React To This Matters Even Today

An odd kind of piety: The truth about Gandhi's sex life

floss

Star
Trust the word of God?

You don’t even believe the words of the one you vehemently defend as an Apostle.... you don’t think God will really reconcile all things to himself, (Colossians 1:20) you don’t really believe Jesus is the Savior of the whole world, but only to those that believe. (1 Timothy 4:10) You don’t really believe that everyone will kneel and confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God. (Philipians 2:9-11) You don’t think God is capable of bringing about his will (1 Tim 2:4)
You don't even believe Paul's doctrines but kept quoting it? You're so twisted, give Paul a break already if you don't believe. You're the most fake christian I ever seen. I'm so glad you're not pastoring church anymore because you will drag many to hell with your work base salvation doctrine. God the Father revoked your pastor license, let that be a sign... I forgot you're that RED LETTER only "christian" and doesn't believe in the Trinity. I pray God the Father continue to rebuke you and your home church with a few gullible baby christian. You would be better off keeping your doctrine of devil to yourself and not brainwash any kids.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You don't even believe Paul's doctrines but kept quoting it? You're so twisted, give Paul a break already if you don't believe. You're the most fake christian I ever seen. I'm so glad you're not pastoring church anymore because you will drag many to hell with your work base salvation doctrine. God the Father revoked your pastor license, let that be a sign... I forgot you're that RED LETTER only "christian" and doesn't believe in the Trinity. I pray God the Father continue to rebuke you and your home church with a few gullible baby christian. You would be better off keeping your doctrine of devil to yourself and not brainwash any kids.

Take it easy dude. Why would he believe the Trinity when it's not even mentioned in the Bible?

Todd

Star
God the Father revoked your pastor license, let that be a sign..
LOL what? I missed that part in the Bible about licensing. licensing is a tool/requirement of the world, not the kingdom of God.

Pastoring/shepherding is a function, not a title or position.

Forever Light

Veteran
Hi Floss,

I hope you're having a good day.

It is not for you and Daciple to judge others, or claim to know where they may or may not be, based on what you think you may know.

Be it Gandhi, or be it me.

In any case, no one here made any claim that Gandhi was some sort of saint. However, he did take up a stand against evil in his life by fighting against the oppression of people, which is what is admirable. He made an effort to change the condition of his people for the better and stood up against the mighty British Empire, and Gandhi succeeded to hit them where it hurt them most (in their pockets) and made an effort to help show his people that they could stand up against what he and they could understand to be evil.

I think that is why people have chosen to remember him, more than anything else. However, no one tried to claim that Gandhi was some sort of saint and that he was not human or was free of having any issues.

As far as my understanding of Scripture goes, the final Judgement takes place at the end and it is The Lord who decides the totality of each and every person's life. It is The Lord Who marks everyone's test. Not you and Daciple.

Perhaps you need to remember The Lord's dire warning that He left, against judging others. Judging people is God's job exclusively as Scripture makes clear. We are therefore not to judge others by what we think we know about them, but are only to apply His Judgments, that He has revealed to us in The Law that Christ handed down to Moses on top of Mt. Sinai, so that it could be applied in the world.

Peace be upon you,

FL.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Faith-Works. - January 18

Pray daily for Faith. It is My Gift.

It is your only requisite for the accomplishment of mighty deeds. Certainly you have to work, you have to pray, but upon Faith alone depends the answer to your prayers - your works.

I give it you in response to your prayer, because it is the necessary weapon for you to possess for the dispersion of evil - the overcoming of all adverse conditions, and the accomplishment of all good in your lives, and then you having Faith, give it back to Me. It is the envelope in which every request to Me should be placed.

And yet, "Faith without works is dead." So you need works, too, to feed your Faith in Me. As you seek to do, you feel your helplessness. You then turn to Me. In knowing Me, your faith grows - and that faith is all you need for My Power (Force) to work.

[From: "God Calling & God at Eventide"]

Forever Light

Veteran
your cult
Yes!
The cult of Abraham.
This is therefore a great compliment, indeed!

Sura
22:77. O ye who believe! Bow down, prostrate yourselves, and adore your Lord; and do good; that ye may prosper.
22:78. And strive in His Cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under DISCIPLINE). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you "True in Faith", both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish constant Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to "I AM". He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help!

Peace be upon you,
- FL.

Last edited: