Did Iran shoot down Flight PS752?

Helioform

Star
Just like Lee Harvey Oswald said he shot JFK right?

Osama Bin Laden was an American intelligence asset who was originally used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Mujahideen became Al Qaida became ISIS and on and on.

Man, no wonder the Gentiles are in trouble. Helioform proves that Social Engineering is very real and effective.
He was still the leader of Al Qaida. And what he said on that tape truly is what Muslims think. He ranted about Israel and the US making the world unsafe for them, so he made it unsafe for the US by causing 9/11.
I don't fall prey to social engineering because I read everything and listen to everyone but only believe what I can prove in my own research. You on the other hand believe anything that is promoted on the internet, just because it is on the internet. And usually it is pretty poor journalism, if anyone can call it that.

Awoken2

Superstar
There’s still plenty of evidence online, but none from mainstream sources.

If it ain’t on Wikipedia then it ain’t real (according to Helioform’s litmus test).
I have that familiar whiff of cointelpro when certain "posters" rock up.

Just incase anybody reading this hasn't heard the term.

Yes well I reposted Loose Change in another thread recently for any millenials who weren't quite up to speed.

There’s still plenty of evidence online, but none from mainstream sources.

If it ain’t on Wikipedia then it ain’t real (according to Helioform’s litmus test).
Actually, there's an entire thread regarding September 11 created roughly 2½ years ago that's full of great info right here:

Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

I'm guessing some people want to think it doesn't exist on here...?

Last edited:
I have that familiar whiff of cointelpro when certain "posters" rock up.

Just incase anybody reading this hasn't heard the term.

Yes well I reposted Loose Change in another thread recently for any millenials who weren't quite up to speed.
You mean like what DesertRose posted here?

Cointelpro tactics;
Agent Provocateurs emphasize:
  1. Attacking individuals for what they believe/advocate (ad hominem)
  2. Divisiveness to the exclusion of constructive debate; avoidance of civility and polite discussion
  3. The use of ridicule, divisive labels, sarcasm, accusations, and ad hominem to bait fights rather than constructive dialog. As well, personal commentary, past battles, group associations, etc. are all highlighted for the purpose of divisive arguments
  4. Straw-man (often with divisive labels): distorting the position of your opponent in order to make them defensive and bait an argument
  5. A refusal to fairly debate or acknowledge contrary opinions/evidence and instead attack individuals for what they advocate

In short, an Agent Provocateur is an expert in ad hominem:
  1. Attacking an individual rather than critiquing their position
  2. Attacking an individual while critiquing/attacking/distorting their position

Helioform

Star

Cointelpro tactics;
  2. Divisiveness to the exclusion of constructive debate; avoidance of civility and polite discussion
  3. The use of ridicule, divisive labels, sarcasm, accusations, and ad hominem to bait fights rather than constructive dialog. As well, personal commentary, past battles, group associations, etc. are all highlighted for the purpose of divisive arguments
  4. Straw-man (often with divisive labels): distorting the position of your opponent in order to make them defensive and bait an argument
  5. A refusal to fairly debate or acknowledge contrary opinions/evidence and instead attack individuals for what they advocate

You mean like what Pan is doing in this thread,

attacking Lisa because "she has a Jewish name" and this guy says that Jews are Satan's people. Yet you guys like and approve of his posts...Pot, kettle, black.

Awoken2

Superstar

Cointelpro tactics;

Yes EXACTLY like that!

Pan

Veteran
You mean like what Pan is doing in this thread,

attacking Lisa because "she has a Jewish name" and this guy says that Jews are Satan's people. Yet you guys like and approve of his posts...Pot, kettle, black.
Lisa claims to be gentile, but has a Jewish name, claims to be Christian, and does nothing but distort Christianity with Zionism. I merely noted the cohencidence.

It is entirely in the interests of the board to be drawn to Lisa’s subversion of Christianity with her Zionism.

Thunderian

Superstar
Actually, there's an entire thread regarding September 11 created roughly 2½ years that's full of great info right here:

Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

I'm guessing some people want to think it doesn't exist on here...?
If you consider me one of those people, I’m sure I gave my thoughts about that thread, on that thread.

Helioform

Star
Lisa claims to be gentile, but has a Jewish name, claims to be Christian, and does nothing but distort Christianity with Zionism. I merely noted the cohencidence.

It is entirely in the interests of the board to be drawn to Lisa’s subversion of Christianity with her Zionism.
You can see all the hypocrites just by looking who liked that comment.

You call Jews Satan's people and went after her because she might be Jewish. The only thing you're interested in is attacking Jews because of your own distorted view of what they really are.

And you have been proven wrong about who shot that down that plane. Surprise surprise.

Pan

Veteran

What now, genius.

You can see all the hypocrites just by looking who liked that comment.

You call Jews Satan's people and went after her because she might be Jewish. The only thing you're interested in is attacking Jews because of your own distorted view of what they really are.

And you have been proven wrong about who shot that down that plane. Surprise surprise.
We are dealing with a staged conflict that is based on deception and theatre, with a global agenda that extends beyond Iran.

If you want to understand what’s going on now, we must enter the Theatre of the Absurd.

I’ll set the premise;

This Theatre of the Absurd is absurdity by design, as part of this fake war with a global goal. The global goal is, amongst other things, destruction of Religion (to replace it with Satanism).

The destruction of Religion is being done through deception and psychological warfare. There are no limits to deception, so I’ll allow myself some creative license now when describing what is happening in Iran.

This is going to get complicated, so bare with me. We are heading into deep Psyop territory now.

Here’s the likely explanation for these recent turn of events;

If Iran did indeed shoot down one of its own aircraft by “mistake” because it looked like an enemy aircraft, then they are lying. They must have done it on purpose because modern military technology makes these types of mistakes nearly impossible. Knowing this, we can speculate on the bigger agenda at play.

I’ll give my thoughts on what may be going on, keeping the wider agenda of “destruction of Religion” in mind.

As I said earlier, Iran is a Jewish golem. Iran is, knowingly or unknowingly, serving exactly the same purpose that Hitler did in WW2 (Hitler’s purpose was to destroy Europe, and facilitate the foundation narrative for Israel).

The overall plan of the Global Jewish Satanic Elite is to foment war between Islam and Christianity, resulting in their mutual destruction of each other. This has all been planned and detailed in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The Protocols have been dismissed as a forgery. I think they are highly likely to be a genuine document. You can research it yourself and make up your own minds as to their veridity.

Iran serves the agenda of the Protocols by being one side of the battle between Muslims and Christians that will lead to mutual annihilation.

Iran shot down it’s own plane by “mistake” to serve the wider agenda of the Protocols. This agenda is quite easy to see. As I said, modern military technology doesn’t allow for these types of “mistakes.”

Iran said that the commercial airliner looked like an “enemy aircraft”. What are Iran using to surveil their own airspace? A guy sitting in a crow’s nest with a pair of toy binoculars?

The public reaction to this incident is "Iran are absolutely wreckless and terrible! How on earth could they accidentally shoot down an innocent aircraft."

The agenda is to show the world that Iran is trigger happy and irresponsible and this proves that General Soleimani deserved to die.

“See? Iran are monsters after all. They kill innocent civilians, so America was right to kill their general.”

This incident also serves to demoralise Muslims by showing that their own leaders are apparently incompetent, and distracts Christians by showing them that America was right to kill General Soleimani. Iran is clearly evil.

This paves the way for a Western population that more readily accepts high profile drone killings in the future.

The next time a leader (maybe a genuine leader this time) is killed by a drone strike, the public will be more reluctant to condemn it. It has become normalised.

Iran serves another very important purpose. It leads average people to believe that there is a genuine struggle for power on this planet. There’s not. The Elites have total control of the planet and we are their playthings. Their goal now is to demoralise us, distract us, confuse us, release contradictory information so that nobody can come to sensible conclusions about anything.

This is a warfare tactic called Hypernormalisation. Iran and America aren’t at war. The Global Elite have declared war on the mindscapes of the global plebeians. This is the real war.

As the article I posted earlier notes, this entire Iran conflict is theatre. Iran and Israel/America are not really enemies. Once you understand this is theatre, then you can safely assume that anything that happens within this theatre is serving a wider agenda of the mutual demoralisation and destruction of Islam and Christianity.

Here’s the article again;

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran

What now, genius.
This is why Iran shouldn't be trusted and now they have blood of innocents on their hands.

At least this event proved that some people would literally blame Israel for anything that happen in the Middle east and no twist and turn are too hard to make Isrealis look bad or pretend like mossad agents are some sort of gods who can change the weather and blow up planes with a single thought. What's next ?
Some people here would blame Israel if meteorites fall on earth in the middle east? I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

Pan

Veteran
This is why Iran shouldn't be trusted and now they have blood of innocents on their hands.

At least this event proved that some people would literally blame Israel for anything that happen in the Middle east and no twist and turn are too hard to make Isrealis look bad or pretend like mossad agents are some sort of gods who can change the weather and blow up planes with a single thought. What's next ?
Some people here would blame Israel if meteorites fall on earth in the middle east? I wouldn't be surprised honestly.
Nice Divide and Conquer COINTELPRO post there.

Iran and America/Israel are squaring off as fake enemies in the ongoing plot to unite the world under a single World Government.

Same as WW2.

I think Iran would probably quite like to assimilate into the world Globalist system, and become like Dubai. But they are being forced to play the part of "Bogeyman", to serve the NWO agenda, and their hatred for the West is largely contrived.

Regarding the fake war between Iran and Israel/America and the bigger agenda it serves, I have posted an article below that describes, in the context of WW2, why these fake wars occur - to blackmail people into accepting world government,

Awoken2

Superstar
No, it wouldn't surprise me either.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The overall plan of the Global Jewish Satanic Elite is to foment war between Islam and Christianity, resulting in their mutual destruction of each other. This has all been planned and detailed in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
I stopped reading after that. I told you the Protocols are forgery yet you continue to believe in this fraudulent document. The rest is nothing but giant leaps and reaching.

And "awoken2" liked that post, even though it is about destroying Islam and Christianity, and he admitted to hating religions of all kinds lol. You guys are such hypocrites it is unbelievable.

Helioform

Star
That is a mistranslation from the hebrew.

"First of all, it's not the motto of the Mossad, the Israel secret service. There are no "ancient english [sic] words" in your quote; they are a mistranslation of Biblical Hebrew. The Hebrew that used to surround the original seal of the organization was from Proverbs 24:6:

For by wise guidance you will wage war
A former Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky, wrote a book called By Way of Deception, critical of his former employer. Ostrovsky's translation uses the word deception, and this has been taken up by various antisemites to buttress their various claims of various Jewish cabals.

The Mossad is a clandestine organization, and they no doubt use deception in their work. But a false flag operation is one in which an agency's operators seek to convince people that someone other than the agency was responsible. In 1960, the Mossad was responsible for kidnapping Adolph Eichmann and in 1980 for killing the head of the Iraqi nuclear weapons program. The Mossad tends to leave little evidence of their involvement in these kinds of actions, but no one would believe any country other than Israel carried them out, so the Mossad doesn't try to shift the responsibility."

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/285883/meaning-of-by-way-of-deception-thou-shalt-do-war

Not saying the Mossad are saints but you guys don't bother to do any real research when it comes to this.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The Mossad is a clandestine organization, and they no doubt use deception in their work. But a false flag operation is one in which an agency's operators seek to convince people that someone other than the agency was responsible.
Ohhh I seeeeee.

So what operations have Mossad actually took responsibility for then?

......(waits for tumbleweed again)

Pan

Veteran
Update; Seems Iran shooting down its own plane has somehow turned out to be the perfect outcome for America/Israel in this Theatre of the Absurd;

The problem with trying to analyse asymmetrical warfare is just how clever it all is.

Iran shot down its own plane, leading to student protests, leading to regime change.

All of the students who are protesting in Tehran are Iranians who have studied in the West and want “democracy”.

All a coincidence, goyim.

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
Another update.

This is just getting murkier.

From the article;

The SA-15 Tor defense system used by Iran has one major vulnerability. It can be hacked or “spoofed,” permitting an intruder to impersonate a legitimate user and take control. The United States Navy and Air Force reportedly have developed technologies “that can fool enemy radar systems with false and deceptively moving targets.” Fooling the system also means fooling the operator. The Guardian has also reported independently how the United States military has long been developing systems that can from a distance alter the electronics and targeting of Iran’s available missiles.

The same technology can, of course, be used to alter or even mask the transponder on a civilian airliner in such a fashion as to send false information about identity and location. The United States has the cyber and electronic warfare capability to both jam and alter signals relating to both airliner transponders and to the Iranian air defenses. Israel presumably has the same ability. Joe Quinn at Sott.net also notes an interested back story to those photos and video footage that have appeared in the New York Times and elsewhere showing the Iranian missile launch, the impact with the plane and the remains after the crash, to include the missile remains. They appeared on January 9th, in an Instagram account called ‘Rich Kids of Tehran‘. Quinn asks how the Rich Kids happened to be in “a low-income housing estate on the city’s outskirts [near the airport] at 6 a.m. on the morning of January 8th with cameras pointed at the right part of the sky in time to capture a missile hitting a Ukrainian passenger plane…?”

Put together the Rich Kids and the possibility of electronic warfare and it all suggests a premeditated and carefully planned event of which the Soleimani assassination was only a part. There have been riots in Iran subsequent to the shooting down of the plane, blaming the government for its ineptitude. Some of the people in the street are clearly calling for the goal long sought by the United States and Israel, i.e. “regime change.” If nothing else, Iran, which was widely seen as the victim in the killing of Soleimani, is being depicted in much of the international media as little more than another unprincipled actor with blood on its hands. There is much still to explain about the downing of Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752.

Theatre of the Absurd

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Another update.

This is just getting murkier.

From the article;

The SA-15 Tor defense system used by Iran has one major vulnerability. It can be hacked or “spoofed,” permitting an intruder to impersonate a legitimate user and take control. The United States Navy and Air Force reportedly have developed technologies “that can fool enemy radar systems with false and deceptively moving targets.” Fooling the system also means fooling the operator. The Guardian has also reported independently how the United States military has long been developing systems that can from a distance alter the electronics and targeting of Iran’s available missiles.

The same technology can, of course, be used to alter or even mask the transponder on a civilian airliner in such a fashion as to send false information about identity and location. The United States has the cyber and electronic warfare capability to both jam and alter signals relating to both airliner transponders and to the Iranian air defenses. Israel presumably has the same ability. Joe Quinn at Sott.net also notes an interested back story to those photos and video footage that have appeared in the New York Times and elsewhere showing the Iranian missile launch, the impact with the plane and the remains after the crash, to include the missile remains. They appeared on January 9th, in an Instagram account called ‘Rich Kids of Tehran‘. Quinn asks how the Rich Kids happened to be in “a low-income housing estate on the city’s outskirts [near the airport] at 6 a.m. on the morning of January 8th with cameras pointed at the right part of the sky in time to capture a missile hitting a Ukrainian passenger plane…?”

Put together the Rich Kids and the possibility of electronic warfare and it all suggests a premeditated and carefully planned event of which the Soleimani assassination was only a part. There have been riots in Iran subsequent to the shooting down of the plane, blaming the government for its ineptitude. Some of the people in the street are clearly calling for the goal long sought by the United States and Israel, i.e. “regime change.” If nothing else, Iran, which was widely seen as the victim in the killing of Soleimani, is being depicted in much of the international media as little more than another unprincipled actor with blood on its hands. There is much still to explain about the downing of Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752.

Theatre of the Absurd
Iran admitted they shot it down.