Did Iran shoot down Flight PS752?

quarterback

Rookie
watcing al-jazeera news and iran are adamant that it wasn't downed by them, saying it's impossible, and they are now inviting boeing to assist with the investigation and are also calling on canada to share its intelligence saying that iran unintentionally downed it, calling it disrespectful to the families of the dead and psychologicial warfare agaisnt the people of iran.

Pan

Veteran
You are full of shit.

No, it's not cool Captain know-it-all aka disciple of Henry Makow.
Could you be more callous and smug?
Real people died and some of those people were from where I live.
Show some compassion and respect.
So who shot it down? Iran shot down a plane full of it's own people to make itself look bad, because that serves come kind of greater agenda? Or Iran simply made a mistake and accidentally shot down a civilian plane through incompetency?

I'll let you in on a little secret. I work in the military. There's no way on God's earth, with modern defence technology and radar, that civilian planes ever accidentally get shot down.

This is a tragedy. But it was no accident.

Israel has a history of using planes to terrorise people (9-11). Israel benefits most from this disaster. They are a very likely suspect at the very least.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So who shot it down? Iran shot down a plane full of it's own people to make itself look bad, because that serves come kind of greater agenda? Or Iran simply made a mistake and accidentally shot down a civilian plane through incompetency?

I'll let you in on a little secret. I work in the military. There's no way on God's earth, with modern defence technology and radar, that civilian planes ever accidentally get shot down.

This is a tragedy. But it was no accident.

Israel has a history of using planes to terrorise people (9-11). Israel benefits most from this disaster. They are a very likely suspect at the very least.
I don't care if you work for the military or Toys R Us. Bottom line is - you assume Israel shot it down, but in fact don't know for certain.

Could it have been Israel? Maybe. No one knows for sure. That's my point.

A tragedy indeed.

Thunderian

Superstar
I am curious about something and I dont know the answer.
when a missile hit a plane does it explode in the air completely or is it possible to catch fire like the videos about the incident?

and what is this thing happening in this twit ?? is it related or can be dangerous??
The type of anti-aircraft missile used by Iran is basically a giant shotgun shell on the end of a guided rocket. When it gets close to the target, the shell is triggered and the target is peppered with shrapnel. That’s why in pictures of the crashed airliner you can see many small holes in the fuselage.

LightBringer

The type of anti-aircraft missile used by Iran is basically a giant shotgun shell on the end of a guided rocket. When it gets close to the target, the shell is triggered and the target is peppered with shrapnel. That’s why in pictures of the crashed airliner you can see many small holes in the fuselage.
I read somewhere it was tor m1.

Pan

Veteran
More bullshit.
There’s another emotional response from you when it comes to the topic of Israel.

You should be more confident of Israel’s innocence, without having to resort to emotional outbursts and expletives.

Is it possible that Iran accidentally shot down a passenger jet filled with their own people?

Yes.

But it’s also possible space aliens did it.

Anything is possible.

What is more likely is that some “Western” military body blew it up and was planning to blame it on Iran and call it an aggressive act, but then Donald Trump and Co. back down from the war, and so they decided to just blame it on Iran and call it an accident.

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
You’re right. The type of anti-aircraft missile used by Israel is quite similar to a shotgun shell. Good knowledge.

Helioform

Star
There’s another emotional response from you when it comes to the topic of Israel.

You should be more more confident of Israel’s innocence, without having to resort to emotional outbursts and expletives.

Is it possible that Iran accidentally shot down a passenger jet filled with their own people?

Yes.

But it’s also possible space aliens did it.

Anything is possible.

What is more likely is that some “Western” military body blew it up and was planning to blame it on Iran and call it an aggressive act, but then Donald Trump and Co. back down from the war, and so they decided to just blame it on Iran and call it an accident.
I'm just calling it as I see it: bullshit.

People like you think Israel is behind every act of destruction in the western world and elsewhere. Iran and other Middle East nations can never ever be behind genuine acts of terrorism. It's always a Jew or a Mossad agent that is behind it.

Canadian and US intel already found that it was in all probability shot by Iran. Lots of Canadians were in that plane also. It's possible that they wanted to kill US allies.

So why would I believe some random anonymous poster's conspiracy theories that are not backed by anything at all?

Pan

Veteran
I'm just calling it as I see it: bullshit.

People like you think Israel is behind every act of destruction in the western world and elsewhere. Iran and other Middle East nations can never ever be behind genuine acts of terrorism. It's always a Jew or a Mossad agent that is behind it.

Canadian and US intel already found that it was in all probability shot by Iran. Lots of Canadians were in that plane also. It's possible that they wanted to kill US allies.

So why would I believe some random anonymous poster's conspiracy theories that are not backed by anything at all?
I didn’t say that Israel and Mossad are behind every act of destruction and terrorism in the world. You’re extrapolating.

All I’m saying is that Israel was behind 9-11 and is a main agitator for War with Iran.

Did the Chinese build the Great Wall of China to stop the Israel? No. They built it to stop the Mongols.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I didn’t say that Israel and Mossad are behind every act of terrorism in the world. You’re extrapolating.

All I’m saying is that Israel was behind 9-11 and is a main agitator for War with Iran.

Did the Chinese build the Great Wall of China to stop the Israel? No. They built it to stop the Mongols.
Israel was not behind 9/11. Show proof or keep quiet. And I have seen the so-called evidence for Israel having caused 9/11 and it turned out to be practically non-existent. Iran is its own agitator, but they are helped also.

Pan

Veteran
Israel was not behind 9/11. Show proof or keep quiet. And I have seen the so-called evidence for Israel having caused 9/11 and it turned out to be practically non-existent. Iran is its own agitator, but they are helped also.
I just want to make sure I’m understanding you correctly...

So, in your concept of reality, Iran attacks itself and blames it on Israel/America.

....But on the other hand, there’s absolutely no way that Israel/America would attack itself and blame it on Iran.

....or blame it on Arabs with box cutters, as on 9/11.

How curious. Your mind is a fascinating case study in cognitive dissonance.

Helioform

Star
I just want to make sure I’m understanding you correctly...

So, in your concept of reality, Iran attacks itself and blames it on Israel/America.

....But on the other hand, there’s absolutely no way that Israel/America would attack itself and blame it on Iran.

....or blame it on Arabs with box cutters, as on 9/11.

How curious. Your mind is a fascinating case study in cognitive dissonance.
There isn't enough evidence to show that 9/11 was conducted by the US. Even less Israel. However the evidence shows that there were nearly impossible to explain lack of security around the incident. What is more probable is that terrorists (funded by who ultimately we might never know), actually slammed planes in the WTC and US intelligence agencies let it happen. For various economic and political reasons. Ben Laden actually admitted on tape that his organization did it. So it would be stupid to just ignore all that real evidence and believe a lot of the crap being posted on the internet.

Pan

Veteran
There isn't enough evidence to show that 9/11 was conducted by the US. Even less Israel. However the evidence shows that there were nearly impossible to explain lack of security around the incident. What is more probable is that terrorists (funded by who ultimately we might never know), actually slammed planes in the WTC and US intelligence agencies let it happen. For various economic and political reasons. Ben Laden actually admitted on tape that his organization did it. So it would be stupid to just ignore all that real evidence and believe a lot of the crap being posted on the internet.
Just like Lee Harvey Oswald said he shot JFK right?

Osama Bin Laden was an American intelligence asset who was originally used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Mujahideen became Al Qaida became ISIS and on and on.

Man, no wonder the Gentiles are in trouble. Helioform proves that Social Engineering is very real and effective.

Awoken2

Superstar
Israel was not behind 9/11. Show proof or keep quiet
Unfortunately this request can not be met at this time due to the fact that all valid evidence has been removed from the internet.

Surprisingly enough this process took longer to achieve than it did to remove all of the demolished buildings along with the damning evidence buried within it.

It ain't rocket science..... no pun intended

Pan

Veteran
Unfortunately this request can not be met at this time due to the fact that all valid evidence has been removed from the internet.

Surprisingly enough this process took longer to achieve than it did to remove all of the demolished buildings along with the damning evidence buried within it.

It ain't rocket science..... no pun intended
There’s still plenty of evidence online, but none from mainstream sources.

If it ain’t on Wikipedia then it ain’t real (according to Helioform’s litmus test).