Did Iran shoot down Flight PS752?

Lisa

Superstar
In their quest for revenge...they hit an airliner taking off...now they are trying to walk that back and hiding evidence (the black box). My question is...will Trudeau actually have the guts to find the answers?

Thunderian

Superstar
In their quest for revenge...they hit an airliner taking off...now they are trying to walk that back and hiding evidence (the black box). My question is...will Trudeau actually have the guts to find the answers?
I think it was a mistake, but it’ll be interesting to see if they own up to it.

What’s Trudeau going to do though? lol

Lisa

Superstar

I thought it was a mistake too, they got too hot and worked up over trump.

Lol! That’s what I’m saying...he’s just as blustery as Iran..but a lot less violent..

Lisa

Superstar
President Trump says he believes Ukrainian jet was shot down by mistake and 'something very terrible happened, very devastating' as Pentagon official says the plane WAS downed by Iranian missile

justjess

Superstar

Redirect the entirety of Canada’s budget to war efforts and ship out your sons. Just like America would “do” - unless for some reason it’s only okay for America to be so wasteful and stupid.

Truthteller

Veteran
Most of the passengers on that plane were Iranian nationals, though many had double citizenship. Hence you get Canadians and so on. Looking at the names though they were all Iranian by ethnicity and had to have arrived with Iranian passports. Iran doesn’t allow ethnic Iranians to enter the country on a visa, they must have an Iranian passport. Why would Iran intentionally shoot down a plane carrying its own nationals? It makes no sense.
The timing of the crash is very suspicious. There certainly is a strong political component in all this, whether the plane was mistaken for a fighter jet and shot it down or someone intentionally screwed it up to cause trouble for Iran who knows.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Sounds like I'm reading a book of fiction. "In their quest for revenge" lol.

Most of the passengers on that plane were Iranian nationals, though many had double citizenship. Hence you get Canadians and so on. Looking at the names though they were all Iranian by ethnicity and had to have arrived with Iranian passports. Iran doesn’t allow ethnic Iranians to enter the country on a visa, they must have an Iranian passport. Why would Iran intentionally shoot down a plane carrying its own nationals? It makes no sense.
The timing of the crash is very suspicious. There certainly is a strong political component in all this, whether the plane was mistaken for a fighter jet and shot it down or someone intentionally screwed it up to cause trouble for Iran who knows.
WW3 are coming, I know that, and these things are clearly false flag to attack Iran
and my country are the first one would pay for all of these things

Thunderian

Superstar
Sounds like I'm reading a book of fiction. "In their quest for revenge" lol.
Have you not heard some of the statements coming from Iran?

“God the almighty has promised to get his revenge, and God is the main avenger.”

“We promise to continue down martyr Soleimani’s path as firmly as before with help of God, and in return for his martyrdom we aim to get rid of America from the region.”

Awoken2

Superstar
Have you not heard some of the statements coming from Iran?

“God the almighty has promised to get his revenge, and God is the main avenger.”

“We promise to continue down martyr Soleimani’s path as firmly as before with help of God, and in return for his martyrdom we aim to get rid of America from the region.”
If this is true it looks like the grand Zionist masterplan was successful. When's the party?

Pan

Veteran
Israel shot it down as a warning. Just like the Malaysian Airlines flight in Ukraine.

It’s a warning to Iran. “Don’t escalate or bad things will start happening. Your civilian aircraft will start exploding.”

Using civilian planes to terrify people is one of Israel’s favourite psyops.

Pretty cool stuff isn’t it? That’s modern day asymmetrical warfare for you.

Thunderian

Superstar
Israel shot it down as a warning. Just like the Malaysian Airlines flight in Ukraine.

It’s a warning to Iran. “Don’t escalate or bad things will start happening. Your civilian aircraft will start exploding.”

Using civilian planes to terrify people is one of Israel’s favourite psyops.

If Israel shot it down, why did Iran bulldoze the crash site and is now saying that the black box is too damaged to get information from?

Pan

Veteran
Santa Claus shot it down. I am right, you're wrong. End of story.
Satan Claus is actually Satan, used to replace celebration of Jesus during Christmas. So technically you are right.

We finally agree on something :)

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
If Israel shot it down, why did Iran bulldoze the crash site and is now saying that the black box is too damaged to get information from?
Because Iran is a Jewish Golem.

They zapped the plane just to show whose da boss. And who controls da weather. Don't mess with us.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Israel shot it down as a warning.
You are full of shit.
No, it's not cool Captain know-it-all aka disciple of Henry Makow.
Could you be more callous and smug?
Real people died and some of those people were from where I live.
Show some compassion and respect.

quarterback

Rookie
i'm as anti-imperisliast and anti-yankee interventionist/jingoist as they come but my first suspicion was that it was iran that accidentily shot the plane down amid the confusion in the aftermath of it's strikes on US/iraqi bases. i still believe that to be the case considering the repsonses from iran.

but as always the woke should always have an open mind especially considering it was claimed recently that a former ukranian lietenant whistleblower revealed that the british secret service and the then ukraine president poroshenko were responsible for downing MH-17 which was initially blamed on pro-russian forces: