Did Evolution Really Happen?

Camidria

Veteran
Lesser magic is like trickery, Greater magic comes from will. And the force of will gets shit done. This is the same type of stuff that's driven human survival, and innovation. It's not quite scientific, but it's almost science. This is how modern medicine evolved. And even today the scientific method revolves around experimentation, and observation.
If the force of will is to blame for my healing then it wouldn't have taken 4 years for me to get healed.....

Aero

Superstar
If the force of will is to blame for my healing then it wouldn't have taken 4 years for me to get healed.....
I didn't blame your healing on anything. That's a weird choice of words though. You are more than allowed to believe God healed you. But I'm more interested to know the details of such an event. God must have to work within our reality and senses. And that will leave some kind of trail, or clues. That's why I brought up repressed symbols.

If you know God, or feel God. Than most of the time those emotions exist in a state of repression. Because the amazement or anxiety would consume and destroy you. It's simply part of being human. So only through a chemical process can those feelings or knowledge be brought forth into consciousness.

Aero

Superstar
Lol I read it. It doesn't have all the details. That's your perspective, but I'm like. What would a crow think? A crow would understand the magical origins. A crow would understand how human chromosomes evolved. That at some point, some species of humans didn't experience individuality. Their God was all around them, all the time. Because they couldn't experience life in any other way. Those first humans were one with everything.

So says the prototypical theory I'm referencing. The prototype human. That's what this thread is about anyway. I don't think those genes were lost either. Like the state of oneness can be achieved, if only temporarily. And it may have some applications where faith healing is concerned. Survival is one of the most primal urges. So like it or not, this is how we were designed. You all can imagine God with a magic wand, but I see God as the inventor archetype.

Aero

Superstar
They're not that smart.
Lol I could of worded that a little better. But I'm kind of being serious. Every Crow I see is like a genius with a story to tell. Every human? Not so much

Camidria

Veteran
Lol I read it. It doesn't have all the details. That's your perspective, but I'm like. What would a crow think? A crow would understand the magical origins. A crow would understand how human chromosomes evolved. That at some point, some species of humans didn't experience individuality. Their God was all around them, all the time. Because they couldn't experience life in any other way. Those first humans were one with everything.

So says the prototypical theory I'm referencing. The prototype human. That's what this thread is about anyway. I don't think those genes were lost either. Like the state of oneness can be achieved, if only temporarily. And it may have some applications where faith healing is concerned. Survival is one of the most primal urges. So like it or not, this is how we were designed. You all can imagine God with a magic wand, but I see God as the inventor archetype.
I think if we really want to discuss this we should do a new thread in the religious section

mecca

Superstar
Yes, yes it did. In the United States, all the smart and attractive people moved to coastal states. In the interior, particularly in the south and upper New England, evolution has likely halted or regressed.
That's not what evolution is.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think it's a lie but I can't really prove it
The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system in a given frame of reference remains constant — it is said to be conserved over time.[1] In other words, this law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed from one form to another.

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy can never decrease over time for an isolated system, that is, a system in which neither energy nor matter can enter nor leave.

Here are two laws where the first state that the universe cannot create and the second state that the universe cannot evolve.

So the theory of evolution is a big lie... so much so that i'm almost in awe how bold it is.

As can be seen from the second law of thermodynamics the measure of disorder or entropy can never decrease with time.

Last edited:

X-Maverick

Established
What I don't get is this faith in the Evolutionary theory. People like us, that know of all these conspiracies, the hundreds of conspiracies that are out there. How the government lies to us time and time again (among many other institutions). And yet, you all still believe Evolution is as you've learned it to be? Not even any alternative Evolutionary theories, just take it hook line and sinker? You have people doubting the Earth is round, and yet Evolution is taken at face value every time. THAT, does not make ANY sense to me.

How could you question everything, but Evolution? You guys don't think there could be an agenda behind that as well? These people in the higher echelons of society and government are willing to lie through their crooked teeth about anything and everything, but are truthful with Evolution?

No, I think that's bullshit. Evolution should be questioned as much as everything else. This damn "theory" is way too untouchable for it not to be a conspiracy. Many within circles like ours consider themselves free of brainwash, and I know that just isn't true.

elsbet

Superstar

Sounds like you are speaking strictly of the natural, whereas she is speaking of the Supernatural. That is where it's at.

:p

X-Maverick

Established
I don't think the Bible has a counter to Geology. Every time the waves crash against rocks, every time it rains, and snows. Erosion is taking place. And these are things that can be measured, and it takes a lot of time. Maybe it's like 1 centimeter of coastline gets worn down every year.

If the Bible were exactly true. Mountains would melt away every rainstorm. The coastline would crumble after every wave. Because according to the Bible the Earth can change forms within years, instead of millions of years.
A lot of the changes made to the Earth are done by very special circumstances. The great flood, for example. I know people scoff at that, but that's out of pure ignorance.

X-Maverick

Established
and animals who clearly are in a state of transition- like the penguin. It's a bird, but isn't built anything like a bird, and that lives more like sea-mammal.
I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no evidence the Penguin is some species in the middle of evolutionary change. There are tons of weird animals, to target the Penguin is called reaching.

X-Maverick

Established
You are seriously going to debate evolution on a forum where bunch of people think gravity means air and earth is flat, justin bieber is a shape-shifting lizard lmao
It shouldn't take 2 seconds for any religious person to see that since Adam and Eve were black with brown eyes, and yet we have pale skin blue eyed ppl, somewhere along the line microevolution/mutation did occur. If it can happen at a smaller scale, it can happen at a larger scale
At no point in scripture was it described what Adam and Eve looked like, let alone their skin color. To assume an ethnicity is ridiculous.

Helioform

Star
The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system in a given frame of reference remains constant — it is said to be conserved over time.[1] In other words, this law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed from one form to another.

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy can never decrease over time for an isolated system, that is, a system in which neither energy nor matter can enter nor leave.

Here are two laws where the first state that the universe cannot create and the second state that the universe cannot evolve.

So the theory of evolution is a big lie... so much so that i'm almost in awe how bold it is.

As can be seen from the second law of thermodynamics the measure of disorder or entropy can never decrease with time.

Actually in quantum physics, there can be negative entropy. This actually removes entropy from a system.

"Adding negative entropy is the same as taking entropy away. The key phenomenon behind it is the spookiest of all quantum phenomena, entanglement. To understand the connection between entanglement and negative entropy we have to go back to Schrödinger's view of entanglement. When two systems are entangled, we have complete information about their joint state, but have no information about their individual states. If we are erasing the state, as a whole we need not generate entropy (since the state has zero entropy), but if we erase subsystems individually, then each will contribute to entropy generation. The difference between the global and local erasing is negative entropy. To rephrase, if we have to erase some information, it helps to know whether this information arises from the entanglement with another system. Then, by invoking the other system in the erasure, we can actually erase and the environment can lose entropy."'

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/does-quantum-mechanics-flout-the-laws-of-thermodynamics/

manama

Star
At no point in scripture was it described what Adam and Eve looked like, let alone their skin color. To assume an ethnicity is ridiculous.
I don't know what scripture you are talking about but mine is detailed and i got other stuff to back it up and also the very word "Adam" has its roots in the word black or dark skinned plus they lived around or in the place we today call africa. Thats the reason that the prophets in the direct lineage have been black or dark skinned. Mutations occured among those who moved away.

manama

Star
What I don't get is this faith in the Evolutionary theory. People like us, that know of all these conspiracies, the hundreds of conspiracies that are out there. How the government lies to us time and time again (among many other institutions). And yet, you all still believe Evolution is as you've learned it to be? Not even any alternative Evolutionary theories, just take it hook line and sinker? You have people doubting the Earth is round, and yet Evolution is taken at face value every time. THAT, does not make ANY sense to me.

How could you question everything, but Evolution? You guys don't think there could be an agenda behind that as well? These people in the higher echelons of society and government are willing to lie through their crooked teeth about anything and everything, but are truthful with Evolution?

No, I think that's bullshit. Evolution should be questioned as much as everything else. This damn "theory" is way too untouchable for it not to be a conspiracy. Many within circles like ours consider themselves free of brainwash, and I know that just isn't true.
We question stuff, nobody here is saying to not question it. Question it and if you are so dedicated do your research and experiments and bring proof. So many people keep talking about stuff in science being wrong and that might be so but they don't bother getting off the couch and doing stuff for their beliefs rather stay inside and whine on the internet.