Did everyone enjoy the Capital Coup show?

Daze

Superstar
Ya, it was fake. I already mentioned this over in the election thread.

Alot more people seem to be calling it out today though. For instance the horn guy being a literal actor, not to mention being covered in masonic tat's.

Politics has been nothing but theater for years. How people can expect anything else is beyond me.

yeah it was fake, smh

Republican politicians
ex military
Proud Boys
Oathkeepers
3 percenters
off duty police officers

all took part, they all posted on social media, plenty of them have already been arrested.

there were hoardes of people scaling the walls for crying out loud

but it was all fake.

All 4 people who died storming the capitol, are all real people, and confirmed Trump supporters. Has to be fake.

Yes they were let in, by sympathetic police. Its well known the police unions support Trump.

Some cops did do their jobs though, others did not.

Some people just get off on calling EVERYTHING fake.

As usual there is multiple flaws in the official story.

Its fake.

I don't know why i bother, there is zero to gain here.

there are those who will defend MAGA to the end. Thats their MO

what is the flaw ? That police let them in ? Yeah we know. Even the MSM covered that, its nothing groundbreaking.

So who gave them that order ? And did they force the MAGA heads to go inside and ramsack the place ? Were they forced to do that ? Dude so many MAGA heads have been id'd and arreseted, including Republican politicians who are whacked out. But ignore that all, I suppose you think they are all "actors" LOL

This guy in the video is a clown. Yes there is video of MAGA roughing up the cops, despite that idiots claim, and YES MAGA is abusive to cops despite that clowns claims. LOL the guy even admitted he was crazy. Nothing better than arrogant idiots running their mouths on Youtube without having a clue.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
What about that supossed deep fake from Tromp released yesterday?

I'm not quite sure. It almost looks like the people who died in the capitol were blood sacrifices

Ya, it was fake. I already mentioned this over in the election thread.

Alot more people seem to be calling it out today though. For instance the horn guy being a literal actor, not to mention being covered in masonic tat's.

Politics has been nothing but theater for years. How people can expect anything else is beyond me.
His tattoos looked rushed and fake as hell. I have tattoos and Jon look painted on in half an hour at best.

Daze

Superstar
I'm not quite sure. It almost looks like the people who died in the capitol were blood sacrifices
As others have pointed out, there is not a square foot in the capitol that doesn't have 3 cameras on it, yet they don't know who the shooter was?

what is the flaw ? That police let them in ? Yeah we know. Even the MSM covered that, its nothing groundbreaking.
This is just one red flag. Seriously they expected these riots in advance yet they had lax security? In DC? For all purposes this is the Vatican. The security they had literally let them in the front door?

If you're being paid to protect someone, would you let a nutter like this walk up to him?

proxy-image.jpg

They let these people in the front door unmolested. Like i said in my previous post, you're not worth it. When people think the earth is flat while others think the White house is full of reptilians, it really doesn't matter to me what you believe.

Its fake.

His tattoos looked rushed and fake as hell. I have tattoos and Jon look painted on in half an hour at best.
Wouldn't surprise me. The guy is literally an actor.

JA.jpg

justjess

Superstar
You had every journalist - msm and alt - in the capital to report on the certification process. Every journalist in America practically and you guys think the existence of photo and video proves this was fake?

Daze

Superstar
You had every journalist - msm and alt - in the capital to report on the certification process. Every journalist in America practically and you guys think the existence of photo and video proves this was fake?

Alot of alleged "alt" outlets sold out a long time ago and when has the msm ever been trustworthy?

Do you really think "journalism" exists today?

Here's a 90 second video you can't be bothered to watch.

You've been on these boards like 10 years and you think official sources have credibility?

I think a dressed up lunatic walking into one of the most secure places on the planet unmolested is more then questionable.
Sadly, too many think like you, which means the agenda will go through.

Whats the agenda here? Other then painting 75 million people as raving lunatics.. idk, you tell me?
One thing i do know, its all theater.

Thunderian

Superstar
Claiming everything is fake is a convenient way of letting the elite get away with shit while making it look like you’re “questioning everything”. No one ever seems to be able to question — or explain — why it would have to be faked before they claim it was, do they?

Meanwhile, people who actually are questioning things are made to look like idiots by association.

justjess

Superstar
Alot of alleged "alt" outlets sold out a long time ago and when has the msm ever been trustworthy?

Do you really think "journalism" exists today?

Here's a 90 second video you can't be bothered to watch.

You've been on these boards like 10 years and you think official sources have credibility?

I think a dressed up lunatic walking into one of the most secure places on the planet unmolested is more then questionable.
Sadly, too many think like you, which means the agenda will go through.

Whats the agenda here? Other then painting 75 million people as raving lunatics.. idk, you tell me?
One thing i do know, its all theater.
I have a boatload of questions. They just don’t lead to “fake” which is the same answer some of you have for everything and quite frankly gets old. I never said any of them were honest - however trump supporters have openly claimed responsibility, are pissed antifa was given credit, and a broken clock is still right twice a day. That guy with the horns has been at trump and q demonstrations all over the country for years. It’s branding. He wants his fifteen minutes.

Daze

Superstar
however trump supporters have openly claimed responsibility, are pissed antifa was given credit,
Kinda like ISIS claims all their terrorist attacks are for Islam, isn't it? I am amazed all 75 million Trump supporters wanted to take responsibility for an attack on the capital however.

I'm not surprised they gave antifa the credit. They are the more violent group. This event might be used to remove more liberties. Actually you can probably count on that. We gotta keep our politicians "safe" after all. Time to take those guns away. Don't want some armed, lone nutter walking up to DC.

Did i mention i don't like Trump or Biden?

That guy with the horns has been at trump and q demonstrations all over the country for years. It’s branding. He wants his fifteen minutes.
Ya, this dudes been everywhere, climate control protests and stuff. Pretty much anything dealing with the nwo. Did you think this was his first appearance? I thought i mentioned he was an actor above? This usually insinuates "experience".

I've seen videos of the DC "riots". No doubt there were a lot of real people there, 10's of 1000's maybe. But they weren't the ones the camera was focusing on.

Let me ask you a serious question. Can you walk into DC and stand up on the speaker's podium? Do you think i can get away with it? Forget the riots, can we do this on any normal day? What are your chances getting up there with a viking helmet, topless, covered in paint?

Somehow this guy got up there.
jake-agneli-arrested-capitol-riot4.jpg
Can you go to DC say next week and step up on this podium, or would security want to have a few words with you?

Speaking of "this" guy, why is he getting all the media coverage?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Q, its not like Q is some kind of psy-op giving millions a dose of hopium...