Devil's Book?

Tatilina

Star
If there is a devil... I wouldn't read it just in case there is one. Better to be safe than sorry. And to be honest with you, after seeing and witnessing some of the most horrifc, disturbing, and terrifying evidence that I've come across, I'm starting to become convinced there is. Either way, people shoukd stay away from it.

Tatilina

Star
wow, really?
Yes after some of the evidence I've been going over. If there is a source of goid, there must be some sort of evil because after some of the footage I saw last night, you would have to be overcome with some evil force to commit such acts against children like that. Nothing that I can share here.

floss

Star
Yes after some of the evidence I've been going over. If there is a source of goid, there must be some sort of evil because after some of the footage I saw last night, you would have to be overcome with some evil force to commit such acts against children like that. Nothing that I can share here.
The ONLY reason why I believed in God is because the devil and hell is very real. I used to think hell is just a way those religious folks used to fear people, until I"ve seen too much. It is not a myth for me anymore.

Sound like you've seen some child sacrifices footage, sorry I'f I'm wrong =D

Tatilina

Star
No, severe child abuse and torment by possibly pedophiles and mind control handlers. I could never watch footage of an actual child sacrifice and I don't think it would be on youtube for very long if someone did try to upload such a horrid act.

The vides I watched were not visual recordings of what it sounds like when a child is be severely abused and tormented by their tormenters.
Its traumatizing listening to it and I already have Pstd. I couldn't listen to it for very long. :(

JoChris

Superstar
No, severe child abuse and torment by possibly pedophiles and mind control handlers. I could never watch footage of an actual child sacrifice and I don't think it would be on youtube for very long if someone did try to upload such a horrid act.

The vides I watched were not visual recordings of what it sounds like when a child is be severely abused and tormented by their tormenters.
Its traumatizing listening to it and I already have Pstd. I couldn't listen to it for very long. :(
Please for your own sake stop. There is nothing to gain from doing that.
I wasn't a survivor of child abuse but I have heard enough stories personally from other women to know I would become extremely distressed if I did what you type you listen to or watch.

Tatilina

Star
Please for your own sake stop. There is nothing to gain from doing that.
I wasn't a survivor of child abuse but I have heard enough stories personally from other women to know I would become extremely distressed if I did what you type you listen to or watch.
Okay JoChris, I will take your advice and stop. You're right, thank you for your counsel. I appreciate it.

JoChris

Superstar
Okay JoChris, I will take your advice and stop. You're right, thank you for your counsel. I appreciate it.
That's OK.
If it helps, over the years I also sought to know and understand the deep, the dark and the mysterious. I thought I could learn about the dark side without being impacted. I flattered myself. I started to see darkness everywhere and that did affect my mental health quite significantly for a while. I believe it was a factor in me returning to Christ.