Detoxing heavy metals

Vixy

Star
I've heard coriander detoxes heavy metals. Does anyone have any info in this? Which way is better to take them? Fluid or in powder?

I've also been told clay capsules will help. Anyone with experience?

Lurker

Star
I have heard both but I can't attest to either or give you useful links. However, Dr. Mercola would probably be a good place to start. I can say that I've used a clay (in suspension form) to detox "other" with good results. IIRC, spirulina/chlorella can detox metals.

Vixy

Star
I have heard both but I can't attest to either or give you useful links. However, Dr. Mercola would probably be a good place to start. I can say that I've used a clay (in suspension form) to detox "other" with good results. IIRC, spirulina/chlorella can detox metals.
Did you by any chance have cooper? Ive heard many talk about the clay capsules actually.

Lurker

Star
Did you by any chance have cooper?
?. I don't think so. I used something from a local herbalist. "volcanic clay ash" and "[colloidal montmorillonite ash, de-mineralized water]" were the most descriptive words on the bottle.

Vixy

Star
?. I don't think so. I used something from a local herbalist. "volcanic clay ash" and "[colloidal montmorillonite ash, de-mineralized water]" were the most descriptive words on the bottle.
Hmm yeah copper is hard to get out of the liver. The hardest metal of all.

Maes17

Superstar
Hmm yeah copper is hard to get out of the liver. The hardest metal of all.
Garlic tablets. I cannot stand the taste of garlic. So I take tablets which help eliminate metals from the body.

Take care of your liver. That is one of the hardest working organs in your body and is the main source of cleansing the body.