Detoxifying your body

A Freeman

Superstar
Just water..no food? I'm keen to try this.
Yep. Water only. It will seem difficult at first, but after the first three or four days, the body settles down.

It will also help dramatically to spend the time that ordinarily would be spent thinking about and preparing food, to meditate and work on the spiritual.

Silly question but where the metal that we can get in our liver comes from? I mean which foods, etc.

I almost do the colon cleanse when I became vegetarian, it was super expensive and when I asked the dr if there were any cons she was like "not at all" and didnt say more, that was suspicious and i cancelled the appointment.

I read that not eating or eating only fruit one day a week helps the body to rest and do it's thing.

manama

Star
Silly question but where the metal that we can get in our liver comes from? I mean which foods, etc.

I almost do the colon cleanse when I became vegetarian, it was super expensive and when I asked the dr if there were any cons she was like "not at all" and didnt say more, that was suspicious and i cancelled the appointment.

I read that not eating or eating only fruit one day a week helps the body to rest and do it's thing.
You never have metal IN your liver. If you have metal poisoning in general, that can cause liver diseases. Most of the way you get it is by drinking unclean and untreated water while some of it is inhaling the fumes of the metals like mercury and lead.

You never have metal IN your liver. If you have metal poisoning in general, that can cause liver diseases. Most of the way you get it is by drinking unclean and untreated water while some of it is inhaling the fumes of the metals like mercury and lead.
Thanks for the explanation! :)

A Freeman

Superstar
How many days you do?
I am not sure but after two days it can be dangerous.
I've done well over 40 days (continuous) with absolutely nothing but water, to both detoxify the body and to spiritually overcome it (Matt. 4:2). And a number of one, two, or three week water only fasts since then.

If one observes animals, they too fast when they are sick, to heal. So it's really a natural, healthy process that shouldn't be feared.

Maes17

Superstar
Not everyones liver is working optimally, autophagy such as fasting increases the functioning of your liver. Which leads to you more efficiently detoxing cells being healthier, and your overall body working better, detox is not a myth it works.
Limit alcohol and fatty foods.
Your liver is the hardest working organ in the body practically.

It can take a beating though, but when it’s under years of abuse. Best bet is to let it try to heal by limiting alcohol and fatty foods.

Maes17

Superstar
It depends what kind of fat, the body needs healthy fat. There are people who have gotten healthy with a ketogenic diet, eating just fat and barely any carbohydrates.
I think I stated what types of fat a post or so after

Or another thread. You need poly/monosaturated fats for cellular repair and hormonal regulation.

But even then a high fat diet does cause stress on the liver. Always best to moderate intake

High content silica water is the best water, if you are going to water fast need to fast on good water, not just tap water thats pretty dangerous.