Detective in Natasha kampusch case suicided. "Was onto something big"

Vixy

Star
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/10433023/Natascha-Kampusch-detective-was-killed-because-he-knew-too-much.html

Natascha Kampusch detective 'was killed because he knew too much'
Natascha Kampusch investigator was "on to something big" before he died, his brother claims

The brother of the detective who headed the investigation into the case of Natascha Kampusch, the Austrian girl held captive for nine years after being kidnapped when she was 10, has claimed his sibling was murdered because "he knew too much."
Colonel Franz Kroll of the Vienna police died from a gunshot wound to the head outside his Graz home in June 2010, six months after Kampusch had escaped the clutches of Wolfgang Priklopil, her kidnapper. His service pistol was found at his feet and an apparent suicide note outlining family and work problems led to an official investigation concluding he had committed suicide.
But his brother Karl, who has always disputed the suicide verdict, now says new research by Professor Eduard Leinzinger, director of forensic medicine at Graz University of Medicine, undermines the official explanation.
Professor Leinzinger has concluded Kroll was killed by a right-to-left head shot, and not the left-to-right shot recorded in the investigation. A right-to-left shot would not account for the body position Kroll was found in, suggesting the corpse was positioned after death.
"My brother was killed because he knew too much," said Karl Kroll. "The scene [of his death] was constructed; it's just illogical."

Mr Kroll has claimed that his brother had told him he was "on to something big" as he led the police investigation into the Kampusch case but added that he had come under pressure to lie. Then the Vienna police suddenly closed the case and the "two dozen indicators" of an accomplice Colonel Kroll had found were never followed up.
Although off the case, it appears Kroll had carried on investigating it, and recording details in a note pad that disappeared when he died.
"A file that my brother always had with him vanished after his death, and the suicide note, which wasn't even in his handwriting, only appeared a few days later," his brother told the Austrian press. "When I tried to raise the matter I was arrested and my house searched."
Mr Kroll said he hoped the new forensic evidence would trigger a parliamentary inquiry into his brother's death and the Kampusch case.
Miss Kampusch has always maintained that no one else other than Priklopil was involved in her kidnap and years of imprisonment. She has also said the speculation surrounding the death of Kroll was "wounding" and "prolonged her trauma".

Could this be linked to a peadophile ring somehow? maybe he found something like an elite ring when he digged into it?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/10433023/Natascha-Kampusch-detective-was-killed-because-he-knew-too-much.html

Natascha Kampusch detective 'was killed because he knew too much'
Natascha Kampusch investigator was "on to something big" before he died, his brother claims

The brother of the detective who headed the investigation into the case of Natascha Kampusch, the Austrian girl held captive for nine years after being kidnapped when she was 10, has claimed his sibling was murdered because "he knew too much."
Colonel Franz Kroll of the Vienna police died from a gunshot wound to the head outside his Graz home in June 2010, six months after Kampusch had escaped the clutches of Wolfgang Priklopil, her kidnapper. His service pistol was found at his feet and an apparent suicide note outlining family and work problems led to an official investigation concluding he had committed suicide.
But his brother Karl, who has always disputed the suicide verdict, now says new research by Professor Eduard Leinzinger, director of forensic medicine at Graz University of Medicine, undermines the official explanation.
Professor Leinzinger has concluded Kroll was killed by a right-to-left head shot, and not the left-to-right shot recorded in the investigation. A right-to-left shot would not account for the body position Kroll was found in, suggesting the corpse was positioned after death.
"My brother was killed because he knew too much," said Karl Kroll. "The scene [of his death] was constructed; it's just illogical."

Mr Kroll has claimed that his brother had told him he was "on to something big" as he led the police investigation into the Kampusch case but added that he had come under pressure to lie. Then the Vienna police suddenly closed the case and the "two dozen indicators" of an accomplice Colonel Kroll had found were never followed up.
Although off the case, it appears Kroll had carried on investigating it, and recording details in a note pad that disappeared when he died.
"A file that my brother always had with him vanished after his death, and the suicide note, which wasn't even in his handwriting, only appeared a few days later," his brother told the Austrian press. "When I tried to raise the matter I was arrested and my house searched."
Mr Kroll said he hoped the new forensic evidence would trigger a parliamentary inquiry into his brother's death and the Kampusch case.
Miss Kampusch has always maintained that no one else other than Priklopil was involved in her kidnap and years of imprisonment. She has also said the speculation surrounding the death of Kroll was "wounding" and "prolonged her trauma".

Could this be linked to a peadophile ring somehow? maybe he found something like an elite ring when he digged into it?
AMAZING STORY!
Im going to start looking into this immediately. It has a lot of similarities between the Belgium Dutroux Affair, English BBC and political ped rings and other European style networks of evil. Also interesting is the similarities and differences between the Western Euro/Australian rings and American ones.....

Vixy

Star
AMAZING STORY!
Im going to start looking into this immediately. It has a lot of similarities between the Belgium Dutroux Affair, English BBC and political ped rings and other European style networks of evil. Also interesting is the similarities and differences between the Western Euro/Australian rings and American ones.....
My thoughts exactly. Its too similar in a same time period. Its like some sort of elite experiment.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My thoughts exactly. Its too similar in a same time period. Its like some sort of elite experiment.
It truly seems as though "whomever" is behind this agenda is about to unveil a major, public push towards the acceptance of ped-lifestyles.