Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

If anyone has the time and the resources to look into AH's genealogy, that would be very interesting to see what could be found out. Is her father distantly related to Gerald Heard? (Aldous Huxley's mentor, and according to General Albert Stubblebine's interview on Logos Media, Huxley was near the top, if not the head of, the MKUltra Project and Gerald Heard was majorly involved in those circles.)

Also, AH's father's middle name is Clinton. Is he perhaps related to the Clintons?

AH's mother's maiden name is Parsons. Could she be closely or distantly related to Jack Whiteside Parsons?
I read somewhere that Aldous Huxley took LSD while he was dying so he died on LSD.

well said. he also has an album "smells like children." I admit, coming to faith meant I had to stop listening to MM, very very hard to do, his music is fantastic and his vocals are incredible :(
Colonel Kurtz you tube channel has now shifted from Depp trial to Marilyn trial. I think his album Holywood is real good but never really listen to him other than that. But I do have 4 songs on Rock Band that I play. I like The Dope Show in a sad way.

I read somewhere that Aldous Huxley took LSD while he was dying so he died on LSD.
Yes, his wife, Laura, administered it to him. He died the same day as John F. Kennedy and C.S. Lewis. If you haven't read this five-part series I highly recommend it. This is part 2:

Sibi

Star
Yes, his wife, Laura, administered it to him. He died the same day as John F. Kennedy and C.S. Lewis. If you haven't read this five-part series I highly recommend it. This is part 2:
Thanks for this post. I didn't know all three died on the same day! "They always come in threes...."

julia7771

Rookie
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post and for your compliment on my writing ability : ) Yeah, Jesus Christ really did rescue me from terrible generational curses.

I was trying to find a better word than "posers" to try to describe my thoughts (or questions) about Johnny's Hollywood Vampires group (I wasn't including Marilyn Manson in that thought though since he's not officially in the band, although I know they've sometimes played together) but I was just wondering of it could more of an "image thing" than Depp being an actual blood drinker. None of my thoughts that I was expressing at that moment are set in stone. If I don't know a lot about something I just tend to hold it lightly as a hypothesis. I was just wondering about things "out loud" since I don't know anyone IRL that I can talk to about these things.

I don't usually pay attention to Hollywood or mainstream media or celebrities or anything (except for research purposes). If you would have asked me a year ago if I'd be watching this trial I'd probably laugh and say that I highly doubt it. So it's not really the type of thing I usually engage in. I felt inspired to watch it though. I think that I was inspired to watch it because it had me contemplating Cluster Bs and how the Bible prophesied the rise of narcissism in the last days (or "end of the age" as Jesus referred to it). Right after this I was led to the Teal Swan documentary, "The Deep End," and she was also diagnosed with Borderline PD, same as AH, so I feel like I am really being led to study this subject by the Lord.

I agree that evil spirits such as what we refer to as Jezebel, etc. are at work in these personality disorders. I had to learn how to do spiritual warfare in order to break the generational curses I was born into. So I have learned a lot over the past decade or two about spiritual warfare. These PDs seem to be combination of learned behavior and evil spirits that may even be passed down from generation to generation.

As far as Marilyn Manson goes, when I was writing about him here a few weeks ago I knew almost nothing about him. I've learned a little bit more since then but most of what I've written here is just wondering about things, some of which I don't know a whole lot about.

It's really nice "meeting" you : ) @julia7771
Amazing to meet you too! Even more amazing that you received deliverance in Jesus name, me too! I too am unable to speak about spiritual warfare or VC topics to many people so it's amazing to have a safe space to talk about these things without being mocked. Stay strong sister in Christ Jesus!

Corvus Corax

Established
Women get misdiagnosed with BPD (bipolar disorder) a lot bc symptoms of PTSD can mimick BPD. ie: reasonable responses of your body trying to cope with unlivable and/or traumatic conditions.
And let's not act like the psychiatry industry hasn't been miosgynistic since day (hello hysteria anyone ?). And the psychiatrist had been paid by JD, so she was obviously biased. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM is not comprehensive at all, and is a tool. Just like any other institutions in this society it serves to uphold certain values and social norms.Women who didn't stay in line because they refused to stay silent abt their abuse, were outspoken or '"difficult", used to be called "witches" and would get burned at stake. Now they're pathologized -as hysterical or bipolar, as a way to silence/ridicule or humiliate them. But in both context they become sacrificial object for public contempt.
And since you brought up religion and the jezebel spirit. This is not a singular instance in the bible to paint women as evil seductresses. Does anyone remember the temptress Eve(evil) ?..she was blamed for the original sin and for pushing Adam into making the bad decision. "She made me do it!" It's always the woman's fault. It's also Amber's fault if JD, a grown-ass man in his 50s can't get his sh*t together and quit drinking alcohol and takes his ass to rehab.
All in all, the "evil temptress" (Lilith is another one) is a pattern in christianity. And is still, entrnanched in the general consciousness, and to this day, it has an impact on how people view male-female relatonship. The fact that Amber is attractive was actually used against her, bc it makes it easier to paint her that way.
The antithesis of this myth of the feminine evil, is the Virgin Mary. But even she is used as a way to demean women's sexuality, bc no woman can be at the same time a mother and a virgin. Unatainable standards of purity and respectability for women. Just like there is no perfect victim (except a dead one). If Amnber hadn't thought back, people would have been like "well, why didn't she fought back if she was getting abused?", and upon learning she did, she was obviously demonized "she was obviously an abuser!".
Agree

Women get misdiagnosed with BPD (bipolar disorder) a lot bc symptoms of PTSD can mimick BPD. ie: reasonable responses of your body trying to cope with unlivable and/or traumatic conditions.
And let's not act like the psychiatry industry hasn't been miosgynistic since day (hello hysteria anyone ?). And the psychiatrist had been paid by JD, so she was obviously biased. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM is not comprehensive at all, and is a tool. Just like any other institutions in this society it serves to uphold certain values and social norms.Women who didn't stay in line because they refused to stay silent abt their abuse, were outspoken or '"difficult", used to be called "witches" and would get burned at stake. Now they're pathologized -as hysterical or bipolar, as a way to silence/ridicule or humiliate them. But in both context they become sacrificial object for public contempt.
And since you brought up religion and the jezebel spirit. This is not a singular instance in the bible to paint women as evil seductresses. Does anyone remember the temptress Eve(evil) ?..she was blamed for the original sin and for pushing Adam into making the bad decision. "She made me do it!" It's always the woman's fault. It's also Amber's fault if JD, a grown-ass man in his 50s can't get his sh*t together and quit drinking alcohol and takes his ass to rehab.
All in all, the "evil temptress" (Lilith is another one) is a pattern in christianity. And is still, entrnanched in the general consciousness, and to this day, it has an impact on how people view male-female relatonship. The fact that Amber is attractive was actually used against her, bc it makes it easier to paint her that way.
The antithesis of this myth of the feminine evil, is the Virgin Mary. But even she is used as a way to demean women's sexuality, bc no woman can be at the same time a mother and a virgin. Unatainable standards of purity and respectability for women. Just like there is no perfect victim (except a dead one). If Amnber hadn't thought back, people would have been like "well, why didn't she fought back if she was getting abused?", and upon learning she did, she was obviously demonized "she was obviously an abuser!".
I will agree with you on one thing. The DSM is an extremely evil book. I found one at a thrift store for a couple bucks. After skimming through it I ended up throwing it in the trashcan didn't even want it in my house. It was heavy too must have weighed at least five pounds.

julia7771

Rookie
I completely agree, except that the Jezebel spirit embodies males and females, in Christianity the patriarchs are blinded to this fact as they believe women are evil due to Eve falling first. But let's be really clear, Jezebel is about control and self-obsession ie NPD not borderline or BPD.

I recommend this show on YouTube called Meet Marry Murder to see what real DV is like. It's not sensational but facts and has knowledgeable people explaining each case. Also it makes you realize even more what a lying dog pony soldier Amber Heard is just in case you needed more evidence. She is an insult to all the people who really suffered from DV.

Moirin

The jury sided with the xy, of course
They dismissed the xx, naturally
Mindless following of the elitist patriarchy that keeps the xx in their place

Also a distraction from the real problems of the world, climate change caused by fossil fuel, by raping tbe earths natural resources

Turn your faces away from the ugly truth and let the pretty prostitutes distract you

The jury sided with the xy, of course
They dismissed the xx, naturally
Mindless following of the elitist patriarchy that keeps the xx in their place

Also a distraction from the real problems of the world, climate change caused by fossil fuel, by raping tbe earths natural resources

Turn your faces away from the ugly truth and let the pretty prostitutes distract you
I would not call Amber a prostitute xyz. I think the term Expensive Call Girl is more accurate. She squeezed a few million out of Elon Musk and who knows how much out Depp and many others?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You were raised in a SRA cult? Really? If so, I hope you are okay and I hope you are free, much love to you and behalf of good humanity, i am so very sorry.

Second, you write exquisitely. I love the points you raised, especially the laziness and how we're drawn to extremes; hysteria, titillation.

I absolutely agree the Memphis 3 was a set up, the documentary "West of Memphis" (2012) brilliantly makes their case for innocence and coercion by cops, irrefutably in my opinion.

I disagree on your MM and JD take as posers though. My humble opinions here are planted in my belief in Jesus Christ, and God's spiritual laws. In this light, I agree they're both but side show puppets (with a mass audience of influence), compared with the more hidden (in plain sight), powerful occult practitioners. However posing or not, I believe what we speak and communicate to the world has power (Proverbs 18:21: "the power of life and death is in the tongue"). And no matter how superficial an "act" or words spoken, it has roots in the heart and practiced long enough can draw spiritual attachments and strongholds. For example I believe Amber Heard actually believes her own lies; I believe the root in her heart is the abuse from her father that has a spiritual hold on her; she has a disdain for men. Mathew 15:18 "what come out of the mouth comes from the heart, and this defiles a person."

I also believe that art imitates life and vice versa. Marilyn Manson has many perverse lyrics (shock factor or not, it is coming from his mouth and therefore heart) and visuals in his videos including: (see from 5:58s, TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ABUSE VIOLENCE TORTURE)
This is not art or posing, this is from his heart and he is choosing to send this spirit of rage, misogyny and violence into the open eye and ear spiritual portals of his audience. These songs and similar from Eminem for example, ("Kim") are used as sound tracks for violent femicides; school massacres, suicides... this is not posing, this is witchcraft or predictive programming (same thing imo).

I believe JD and MM are what they attract and are complicit and compliant either knowingly or unknowingly. They are what they send out to the world, like us all, good and bad parts. After all, humans are complex enough to have many degrees to our personalities, the "Mr nice guy" is easy to present when playing the "misunderstood" card.

As a Christian, (I believe) when he meets God, he will have to account for his messaging. Will he say "Sorry God, I tore out pages of your Holy book on stage and stuffed them in my mouth as an act, I was just posing you know, to bring glory to me... oh wait..."

JD is no different in my opinion. He is clearly drawn to occult roles and figures, and drugs. "Fear and loathing in LV" has him drinking adrenochrome in glee after being told exactly what it's extracted from. He is not glorifying good virtues least of all. Bottom-line, neither JD or MM would be any where near their level of fame and success without appropriating (at least) occult themes, characters and themes. The darkness made gods in this world and will inevitably consume them in the next if they don't wake up.

As for Amber, in the Bible a woman named Jezebel, (1 Kings) a phonetician high priestess of Baal, married the King of Israel, Ahab. He is described as a wicked man. Jezebel was jealous of the power men had in those days and so she used her beauty, charm and high witchcraft to gain power over King Ahab who was easily seduced by her sex magic. She drew him in so well that she influenced him to turn the entire nation of Israel against God and worship Baal/Molech instead. A god that required routine ritual child sacrifice.
In Christian spiritual warfare, the Jezebel spirit (found in males and females) is described as having cluster b traits, narcissism, anti-social personality disorder and an extreme need for control and power, (in females a hatred and jealousy of men is usually found also). This spirit is attracted to the Ahab spirit (male or female), with traits of cowardice, being easily lead, with an apathy toward evil, and weakness of will especially when under the spell of Jezebel.
Watching the trial for me was like watching the powerful Ahab and Jezebel soul tie play out in front of the world. This dynamic is known for it's extreme toxicity. I believe Amber keeps the whole drama alive with post trial interviews just to maintain the push-pull with Johnny. I believe she is going through intense rage and emptiness right now because she is losing control over him; I believe the soul tie hold on her and her need for his supply is even stronger than her need for a career and money; she feeds off of their interplay, him no longer engaging is spiritual death to her.

Anyway, your awesome post inspired my own ramble haha. I hope you are well xx
The antithesis of this myth of the feminine evil, is the Virgin Mary. But even she is used as a way to demean women's sexuality, bc no woman can be at the same time a mother and a virgin. Unatainable standards of purity and respectability for women. Just like there is no perfect victim (except a dead one). If Amnber hadn't thought back, people would have been like "well, why didn't she fought back if she was getting abused?", and upon learning she did, she was demonized "she was obviously an abuser!".
Lovelyti actually did a documentary on this on how Amber Heard had a Jezebel spirit.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I found an interesting video regarding the whole case and seemingly their both crazy yet simultaneously Johnny Depp seems better due to him "taking accountability" and appearing as someone willing to change while Amber Heard seems to be treating the jury as stupid.

Here's one of the best videos I found explaining the case despite my dislike for the YouTuber :)...(skip to after 5mins or more since she tastes the food and stuff)

Umbrella Guy has a video about a book called D.A.M.N. which is like a handbook on how to destroy men by making false allegations. What Amber did was straight out of it. Umbrella Guy is wrecking Amber every day. Fun times indeed. Amber's insurance company refusing to pay one of her claims plus Australia going after her.

julia7771

Rookie
It's also nurse syndrome. A lot of women think they can rehabilitate the men who abuse them w love and compassion. The socialization theory also stems from the same mindset : if women raised their sons differently, and gave them enough love and emotional nourishment then male violence wouldn't be an issue.
Attachment theory to blame for male violence is steeped in 1950s ideology that the female is the sole person responsible for a child's attachment relationships; this is utterly wrong and discounts the important role of father's in children's lives. Both parents play an equal but different role in healthy attachment for children. Absent father's or abusive father's are often given a pass in this theory and it's disgusting. It seems that society dimishes the role and importance of father's, which in turn creates a generation without a healthy attachment to masculinity.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I have to look up Attachment Theory. I think a large part of this recent backlash against biological men stems from a serious lack of early education on relationships between males and females in adulthood. I unfortunately went through the public school system which is rife with corruption where funding gets pocketed by school principals and the bosses that run the school districts. They are all connected and that's why the public school system in the US is a massive failure. Classes on how to be a responsible adult should be mandatory. Public school teaches nothing on this. If I had children today, I would home school them, of course home schooling is under attack now too. fakestream news media never do stories on it.

julia7771

Rookie
I have to look up Attachment Theory. I think a large part of this recent backlash against biological men stems from a serious lack of early education on relationships between males and females in adulthood. I unfortunately went through the public school system which is rife with corruption where funding gets pocketed by school principals and the bosses that run the school districts. They are all connected and that's why the public school system in the US is a massive failure. Classes on how to be a responsible adult should be mandatory. Public school teaches nothing on this. If I had children today, I would home school them, of course home schooling is under attack now too. fakestream news media never do stories on it.
unfortunately schools have to meet so many curriculum demands that the expectation is that parents teach children relational and life skills.... not a model that works well clearly.
Globally child protection systems make decisions for children based on attachment theory (I'm a case worker) a theory written by men (who clearly had mother issues) in the 1950s; it's a system that blames women for not leaving abusive male partners and therefore endangering their children, and writes off men entirely as having any important role in the life of a child; essentially punish mothers and write off fathers.

Ever wonder why the MSM is always in Amber's favor? Well she is in Tel Aviv right now hanging out with eve Barlow. The Chosen One's always look after their own.

I had an online association with this person for a couple of years around the time she posted this. I find her testimony about personal experiences within her social sphere ( #localknowledge if you will) relating to Johnny Depp and Hunter Thompson to be of interest and some of her thoughts kinda dovetail with some of my thoughts on the subject in previous comments in this thread.