Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

There is no sisterhood. Women who throw other women under the bus want male approval. Women who believe that jumping on the bandwagon and joining in the humiliation of AH will make them immune to the same treatment are deluding themselves.
So women who throw men under the bus want female approval? Possible lesbian conspiracy too. Also if there is no sisterhood than what about that movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? According to you that is a work of fiction? Lol.

Last edited:
And I will get shit for this, considering the sheer misogyny on these forums, but the "gold digger" accusations against Amber Heard is a reach.
First of all, Amber Heard's net worth is at 6million according to sources.
If you're an attractive actress whose career is skyrocketting, which Amber was before Jhonny Depp decided to ruin her life, you're gonna make decent amount of money, and the men you're going to be surrounded with are gonna be making millions more. Literally a richer man will easily fall on your lap. The lifestyle and social circle of such woman won't be compatible with the lifetsyle of the average joe who earns an average wage. So is it really golg digging or just being with someone who shared the same lifestyle and values. This is not relatable to the average person so that's why they're quick to claim "gOld DiGgEr!".
She also said during the trial that she wanted to continue working because she supported her whole family, and Jhonny Depp told her that "his women doesn't have to work". She continued acting, but eventually he wanted to be in control of everything she was doing.
Just goes to prove that misogynists aren't really interested in puttign themselves in women's shoes or ever seeing things from their perspective, they're juts interested in painting women as lying conniving temptresses who set out to ruin the lives and careers of noble men. The fact that she was attarctive and Amber's sexuality was weaponized against her during the whole trial Seems the incels and mgtow, and men's rights activists are having a blast witnessing a woman eating the dust, they don't care about justice at all.
New York Post claimed her net worth is two million. She owes Depp at least ten million. He can garnish her wages and even take her home. Btw even if she was rich what good does that do you? She would call the police if you dared step on her property. She couldn't give a crap if you were homeless. She cares more about her massive Gucci shoes collection than if you even have something to eat.

Green leaf have you actually looked at the evidence or do you just de facto believe her because she's the same gender as you are? I don't know why you wouldn't despise her for faking a domestic abuse hoax for money and fame if you are a female, you could look at it either way. Because the evidence makes it abundantly clear she's a liar

And, I am now converging to this thought-- Is this all not unusual feminism bashing why we now see women themselves raising questions on the gender identity of a woman, and questions akin "what is a woman?" popping up!?

Genuinely, real (victimised) women have had enough. And far from equal, this planet was/has clearly been manufactured/devised as a male dominated planet since as far as about atleast 2000years, if not more, by misogynist men ofcourse as well as by all those women desperately seeking men approval!

The female (AH) isn't ONLY guilty. The verdict of the jury is transparent for all those who can peruse. Naebody acquitted JD, as the celebrated/renowned junkie was also asked to pay $2M. As per the jury verdict both were guilty, only the degree/intensity was shown to be distinct. Imho, this was an orchestrated trial which robbed a generic already unconscious human being of his/her common sense even further. [N.B.- Unconscious by sorcerer/pharma definition is a being which can't move or have a reflex, temporarily. Unconscious by my definition is clearly all of us human beings, individually, who have no idea and cannot yet absolutely pindown the purpose of our human life, individually.]

And from the ashes of this 'orchestrated'/'televised'/'hyped'/'marketed' trial, rises the 'pride' parade coupled with the intensifying of 'what/who is really a woman?' !

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
There is no sisterhood. Women who throw other women under the bus want male approval. Women who believe that jumping on the bandwagon and joining in the humiliation of AH will make them immune to the same treatment if they come forward against their alleged abusers, are deluding themselves.
umm we're banging on about the same thing.

Lucy

Star
And of course Johnny Depp is an angel and has nothing to be guilty of :rolleyes:.
Oh no! The whole trial has been a circus and a distraction for the American people and the whole world!
I detest Johnny Depp. In my opinion he is a satanist!
And I detest Amber Heard! She was with Elon Musk for goodness sake! That tells me all I need to know about her not to like her!
Just posted a funny meme!
I did not follow the trial except for reading this thread about it.
But sometimes if we don't laugh we will cry.

queen82

Star
Oh no! The whole trial has been a circus and a distraction for the American people and the whole world!
I detest Johnny Depp. In my opinion he is a satanist!
And I detest Amber Heard! She was with Elon Musk for goodness sake! That tells me all I need to know about her not to like her!
Just posted a funny meme!
I did not follow the trial except for reading this thread about it.
But sometimes if we don't laugh we will cry.
Johnny Deep is clearly an illuminati tool

Molon Labe

Checkerboard floor lol. There is a checkerboard floor in the lobby of the apartment building I live in so I guess it's fair to say I am a satanist but never knew it?
That screenshot is totally bogus. If anyone is guilty of anything it's the court bailiffs for not doing their job right. BTW Depp is legally blind in one eye. The last person he wants to get close to is her. Her frightened look of horror is laughable. The bottle incident was a new low even for her. There is no medical evidence of anything she is claiming. She stayed around for the cash and when she didn't get it made up the phony assault charges with her lesbian and transgender friends. Do some research on iotillet or better yet watch the you tube channels I recommended.
Hi I just wanted to tell you I agree about the bottle fabrication. First, if the bottle was not broken it would have created a vacuum like effect in the vagina (meaning it would have to be removed by a doctor). She testified her vagina was bleeding...like hell she wouldn't have been in the ER, come on! I also recall a sexual assault scene in a movie (I think Selma Blair was in it).....same exact description of one of the scenes. Heard is a dark triad of personality disordered crap and as for Depp? Surely he is not an angel, but it just reverberates "beaten down by a bully" when he speaks about her and the last 6 years. Almost a childlike sense from JD. AH is textbook and I feel she has no redeeming qualities.
He married his mother.

Lizard
Believe it not I don't know what incels or mras mean. Watch you tube channel called Incredibly Average or Colonel Kurtz for my formation of thoughts on transgender and lesbian gang who I think banded together to extort money and perhaps even kill Depp. Raquel Pennington and I O Tillet in particular. I also think Amber Heard is a lesbian and will attach herself to men for the purpose of getting money and whatever else. As far as me having a deeper agenda I would be interested in someone telling me exactly what that is so I myself can figure it out. The only agenda I am aware of having is self preservation and trying to stay alive in an insane world. As far as Courtney Love goes the less said the better and yes I have seen soaked in bleach. I do have a song by her that I play on Rock Band because it came with game and I actually like it. I think it is called Celebrity Skin. I read a book by her father too which was pretty bizarre.
Thanks for clueing me in to the lesbian gangs. I think this is a major key of knowledge. It makes so much sense. I actually stumbled upon one in the Washington D.C. area a few years ago called SLVTCULT and wrote about it in this article. They also have a chapter in L.A.! Their IG photos are pretty terrifying. If you scroll down you can see some. https://archive.ph/1DsFV
Thanks for recommending Colonel Kurtz as well!

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Hi I just wanted to tell you I agree about the bottle fabrication. First, if the bottle was not broken it would have created a vacuum like effect in the vagina (meaning it would have to be removed by a doctor). She testified her vagina was bleeding...like hell she wouldn't have been in the ER, come on! I also recall a sexual assault scene in a movie (I think Selma Blair was in it).....same exact description of one of the scenes. Heard is a dark triad of personality disordered crap and as for Depp? Surely he is not an angel, but it just reverberates "beaten down by a bully" when he speaks about her and the last 6 years. Almost a childlike sense from JD. AH is textbook and I feel she has no redeeming qualities.
He married his mother.
I wanted to say it is absolutely possible to
violate someone in the way she said she was

those in abusive relationships don't go to
hospitals for any injuries since most have to live
in a house after the fact of reporting and Know by
experience police/others cannot protect Ya from the
abuser,after reporting Ya get it so much worse
Ya realize there is no point

most victims of abuse feel embarrassed at falling prey
to the abuse or by staying as long as they have/did
We're all taught about how an abuse person becomes
abused but unless Ya actually live through it Ya will not
fully understand how easily a Loving relationship turns to
a poisonous one

It's easy to think "oh I wouldn't have stayed"or "that would
never happen to me I would Know"again it doesn't happen
over night it happens over time and sometimes it takes triggers
loss of income/house stability in general w/e,sometimes the
red flags We're taught to look for don't exist as abusers have
access to the same information and like any predator adapts
and learns

once Your in it it's not as easy as just getting up and leaving
as after awhile the abuser makes Ya feel as no where will be safe
they seperate Ya from any sorta support system it's a prison and
they are the wardens escaping takes planning and ingenuity

Last edited:
I wanted to say it is absolutely possible to
violate someone in the way she said she was

those in abusive relationships don't go to
hospitals for any injuries since most have to live
in a house after the fact of reporting and Know by
experience police/others cannot protect Ya from the
abuser,after reporting Ya get it so much worse not Ya
realize there is no point

most victims of abuse feel embarrassed at falling prey
to the abuse or by staying along as they have/did
We're all taught about how an abuse person becomes
abused but unless Ya actually live through it Ya will not
fully understand how easily a Loving relationship turns to
a poisonous one

It's easy to think "oh I wouldn't have stayed"or "that would
never happen to me I would Know"again it doesn't happen
over night it happens over time and sometimes it takes triggers
loss of income/house stability in gengeral w/e

once Your in it it's not as easy as just getting up and leaving
as after awhile the abuser makes Ya feel as no where will be safe
they delegate Ya from any sorta support system it's a prison and
they are the wardens excaping takes planning and ingenuity
As a DV survivor I see uncanny parallels between my abuser and Amber's (diagnosed) Cluster B personality traits. She is a textbook case. I don't see any of those traits in Johnny Depp and I watched every minute of the trial because it helped me process my own experience. When I started watching the trial I assumed JD was a satanist. I fell prey to guilt by association and circumstantial evidence. After watching the trial I realized I was judging a book by its cover. I no longer think he's a satanist and I don't think there is any way he could be a Cluster B. I have observed from her own words and actions that Amber Is a very dangerous individual, however.

redqueen

Superstar
I wasn't talking about anything except that
ah could have been violated the way she stated
without any assistance from a dr and why someone
who is/was in a abusive relationship may not report
on the issue
I was looking at it from my perspective of how it was for me
and for others

I'm not saying ah is a victim just that it could have been a factual
incident that happened and that has happened to many without
assistance from a hospital even if she was bleeding

I have already stated more than once I think both are
evil and both are liars in this case ah more than jd
still evil Peoples the both of them

sometimes the abusers don't have traits because
sometimes the abuse is triggered yrs into a relationship
or because they have access to information of what the
red flags are to look for and learn just like pedophiles such
as jd's good buddy manson they learn adapt and figure out
ways to hide amongst Us

I wasn't talking about anything except that
ah could have been violated the way she stated
without any assistance from a dr and why someone
who is/was in a abusive relationship may not report
on the issue
I was looking at it from my perspective of how it was for me
and for others

I'm not saying ah is a victim just that it could have been a factual
incident that happened and that has happened to many without
assistance from a hospital even if she was bleeding

I have already stated more than once I think both are
evil and both are liars in this case ah more than jd
still evil Peoples the both of them

sometimes the abusers don't have traits because
sometimes the abuse is triggered yrs into a relationship
or because they have access to information of what the
red flags are to look for and learn just like pedophiles such
as jd's good buddy manson they learn adapt and figure out
ways to hide amongst Us
I don't see any actual evidence for JD being evil (and I've gone through the list of allegations and searched really hard and even prayed to know what the truth is (I believe in the harmonious union of logic/reason and the Holy Spirit. God gave us brains for a reason). I've even survived being raised in an SRA cult and so stuff like Hollywood Vampires would probably give me a really bad vibe if they were actually involved in SRA stuff but I'm not sensing anything like that. They just seem like a bunch of old posers, lol.

I'm also not a fangirl. I'm not into Hollywood entertainment. I don't follow people. I'm an independent thinker. I never would have imagined I would have watched that trial, if you would have asked me beforehand. That's not usually my cup of tea. It did help me a lot though, and taught me a lot, and I think that's why I was inspired to do it.

As far as things like West Mephis 3. I used to assume the worst about the case just like I assumed JD was a satanist (and Marilyn Manson too) but then recently Professor Thomas Henry Horan of the Professor Dad YT channel started reading the police reports on his show. Now like I said I don't follow people. I may learn from things they present but I hate cults of personality and there are many things I disagree with that he espouses but when he was just presenting the facts from the police reports it appeared to me that a very powerful, very dark individual had moved to that town and (I've been reading about very powerful individuals and organizations moving to little podunk towns over the last few decades and especially past few years so that really piqued my interest) and I don't think Damien Echols is a virtuous person or anyone I would want to be around but the police reports suggest a much bigger and very sinister fish was in the area. A witness came forward and gave a statement suggesting the person should be investigated but the police didn't pursue it. So the WM3 may have been easy targets to provide a cover up.

The hardest thing for me to figure out was the Roman Polanski thing but I do know a lot of people sincerely seem to believe he is innocent but I'm not sure either way at this point. I have learned from all of this (and all just this year) after being around the block re: these topics since the mid-1980s that it's too easy to prematurely or without the proper due process of evidence and proof jump to conclusions. I am 51, btw.

Colonel Kurtz YT channel has done some great work on Marilyn Manson seeming to be a relatively normal person and possibly even a relativly "sweet" guy (according to some witnesses) who has created a character he plays for social commentary but he is not to be confused with his stage persona. I never knew much about him and didn't care. I don't think he should be using binaural beats in his music which he admitted to and even called it a form of magic. I don't think that people should practice magic but I also don't think that all who do are baby-eaters.

The powers that should not be do not want people to take things on a case by case basis and use their critical thinking skills, they want people to be intellectually and spiritually lazy and make sweeping generalizations and judge every book by its cover and find everybody guilty by association. They want witch hunts and hysteria. People are more controllable / easily manipulated that way.

Suffice to say.. nothing to notice here, innit?

DeppUKChecker1.jpeg

DeppPurple.jpeg

DeppPurple2.jpeg

merely an irrelevant checkerboard jacket with a dash of purpleade (for them all gullible purgeable useless eaters)
(that too in the uk, all the way from atlantic, just because whatever.. ofcourse not because UGLE is the kingpin of entire masonry doctrine on the planet, no!)

*wink*wink*:d