Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

Can someone explain to me how Amber Heard has a baby? People said surrogate mother on other thread. How exactly does that work? And isn't that kind of satanic?
Definitely satanic! When I looked it up it said she and Elon Musk had a court battle over IVF embryos they created together. Musk wanted to destroy them. Amber wanted to keep them. It appears she must have won.

Daze

Superstar
To tell the truth I will be glad when this trial is over.
Maybe you are too plugged in? If this thread didn't exist i wouldn't even know about the trial. One things for sure, it doesn't affect my life at all.

"Give them bread and circuses" ~Julius Caesar.

Clearly this trial is a distraction and should be avoided. Here's some good advice, the last prophet (saw) said "if it doesn't concern you then leave it". I'm not stressed by the "current thing" because i dont' pay it any attention.

~JC~

Veteran
People can multitask. Ukraine war, formula shortages, biden admin failures, school shootings are all still in the news.

I think this particular trial was actually important for the reasons I mentioned above. It has created a hole in the formerly bulletproof wall of #metoo and "believe all women" BS. NO ONE should be able to destroy another human being through false accusations and lies. Being falsely accused can happen to anyone, and therefore we should be very concerned, especially with the power social media morons have in canceling lives. Maybe now that it's been seen a man can win a defamation lawsuit against a woman, people will think twice before trying to pull an Amber Heard.
I found it refreshing to put the world’s chaos on the shelf for a while. I learned a bit about the legal system and the kind of calamity that comes with addiction and personality disorders. Who the fk wants to continue to focus on Covid and Ukraine and school shootings and an incapable president 24/7 when we can’t do shit about it anyway. we can’t even fully understand what’s true about what they ARE telling us. Go team Depp :)

Regarding the #metoo movement, I found this interesting. There could be something to this idea of women coordinating attacks on these men and claiming abuse.

I watched the whole first day coverage of Depp vs Heard trial and I am thankful that I am not in Depp's shoes. Her legal team is so much better in my opinion. I think she is going to win and even if somehow he wins he loses. Her legal team opening statement pulverized Depp and multiple times invoked the curse of his association with Marilyn Manson. Also the whole defemation of character point of lawsuit is going to fail because of the first amendment. I don't know where he got his legal team but they are no match for hers. Also since she is counter suing for a hundred million proves how confident her team is.
Damn was I wrong. LOL

redqueen

Superstar
She is a psychopathic narcissist and did it all to herself. Lying about abuse that could land someone in prison, she gets what she deserves, which in this case is just the truth being brought to light. There’s no reason to feel bad for someone for having the truth about them revealed. lots of npcs still support her anyways.

this trial has been interesting I’ve found, even though on the surface it’s just celebrity people magazine level stuff. It’s been a look into the life of a psychopath, and what it seems is that psychopaths aren’t smart, they thrive off people not believing that someone like them could exist, basically a completely evil person that feels nothing for someone else and will do anything no matter how immoral it is.

also it’s been culturally relevant because it’s the end of the me too movement
they are both evil and were putting a show on
as they do for a living,yeah ok We got to See/Hear
ah being more of a douche than jd round of applause
doesn't erase the evil he's done just means in this instance
she was more the perpetrator than he

of course it attacks women with valid experience
as it's supposed to and it's to do exactly what's its
doing in this thread just on a grander scale
divide and conquer this has been refined and perfected
over the yrs by tptb it's their go to trick obviously because
it reverts Us back to arguing/hating/killing each other
instead of looking where We need to be at them

I never said I was for one or the other as I'm against both
and personally like Seeing this distraction come to an end

Let's not forget that this verdict is also a victory for anyone who despises the MSM. The MSM was totally against Depp. The Washington Post and the ACLU both took a well deserved hit. I never thought Depp would win because everything is crooked now but this proved the MSM can be beaten. There are ramifications of this verdict and they are good ones. Even if you don't like Depp this is a blow against the Empire. Captain Jack Sparrow beat these bastards.

redqueen

Superstar
I'm sure it comes as a surprise to
many who were thinking the same
thing Lizard King

it also helps by jd winning to cement
into place the ideas that all women lie
or make up stories because they are
jilted/vindictive want revenge for w/e

thing Lizard King

But Amber Heard bears the responsibility for cementing the idea that all women lie or make up stories not Depp. Amber is the worst thing to happen to women since who knows when?

~JC~

Veteran
Maybe you are too plugged in? If this thread didn't exist i wouldn't even know about the trial. One things for sure, it doesn't affect my life at all.

"Give them bread and circuses" ~Julius Caesar.

Clearly this trial is a distraction and should be avoided. Here's some good advice, the last prophet (saw) said "if it doesn't concern you then leave it". I'm not stressed by the "current thing" because i dont' pay it any attention.
I hear that. What people want to put their focus on is a choice they make themselves. Just like every single comment we dedicate our time to in this forum. Whether you’re for it, against it, or think it’s nonsense, if you’re reading this, it’s because you chose it.

~JC~

Veteran

"ACLU 'must share the blame' in defaming Johnny Depp for ghostwriting Amber Heard's op-ed, legal scholar says - as others argue the verdict could mark the 'end of MeToo' and be a blow against cancel culture"

Yes, please.
I totally agree with this. Also, I think it's so lame that they had staffers be the voice of Amber Heard.. They presented that statement it like SHE she came up with those words. It's gross that they need professionals to say your words for you. I thought it was AH and remember thinking it was pretty clever for her lol

Final nail in the coffin!

Adios, MeToo! (movement)

Thank her for the same i.e. Ms.ExWife AH!

Asking - $50M vs. $100M
is made down to a meager...
Paying - $2M vs. $15M

Albeit very few people are talking about the $2M, is an important wee detail nonetheless, imho, as it makes Mr.ExHusbandAdrenoChrome NOT a hundred percent acquit.

Btw, post the scale of the grand orchestration of this trial, anybody reckons will the genuine victim(women) be able to speak up on any domestic abuse/violence whatsoever, in their lives? I didn't think so either. The number of victim(female) speaking up was already less and now, imo, it has been substantially decreased further.
(Above statement doesn't automatically implies that the writer i.e. HansConsciousness is pro Ms.Amber Heard, or that AH was/wasn't manipulative or that she was/wasn't a victim of domestic abuse).

Last edited:
thing Lizard King

Well, you had Dr Shannon Curry and then there was Dr Hughes. How did they both come across? Hughes had a massive stick up her arse didn't she? literally the second you look at her, her attitude and energy, how she talks, you already know she is a fking loon.
in the cross, it was revealed that she sides against men in ipv casesand the only time she represents males is against other males.
However it isn't only about women, since we saw that weird psychologist guy attack Depp, only for Dr Shaw to come the next day and disagree with.

What we saw were people with complexes and issues on one side, vs normal/decent people on the other. elaine bredehoft..look at her, look at camille vasquez. look at rottenborn and then look at ben chew.

ive followed the case from day 1, it's been entertaining. im so glad amber heard lost and the thing that i found the most disturbing was the fake writing. think about it..
'i need to show the public that im so full of rebuttals, they cant shut me up' whilst fake writing.
i do think elaine bredehoft is talking sh** only because she knows there's money to be made from amber.

amber will pay them in full, then she'll donate whatever she has left to the charities as she 'pledged'...and then declare bankruptsy so johnny can take nothing off her. im certain it's musk's kid too so he'll ensure her a few nice paydays, since $100m to him is like $10 to anormal person. the only difference is nothing willb e in her name. it'll be in her kids name and johnny can't touch any of it.

She actually won the trial in the UK, the trial in the US was a jury trial, which means most people didn't even know the law, and most people were as influenced by the smear campaign against Amber Heard. I'm not defending Amber, but she doesn't have to be perfect to be a victim of abuse. Johnny Depp has way more money and influence than she does (and so do his handlers), so that makes it very easy for him to do a whole PR campaign to discredit a woman he abused and make her look evil. It's crazy that even people who claim to be "free thinkers" are too binded by their own misogyny and hatred for women to realize that they're being brainwashed and are painting Johnny as some kind of angel, despite his drug use and his associations with child rapist Roman Polanski. You actually don't care about the truth nor justice and are just looking to unleash your supposedly "righteous" rage onto women.

I don't think you needed this trial, try looking in the mirror.
Amber lied about all the abuse. It was a totally laughable hoax. The only evidence that was presented showed that she was the abuser and is a narcissistic psychopath. Shes even been arrested for domestic abuse before.

She actually won the trial in the UK, the trial in the US was a jury trial, which means most people didn't even know the law, and most people were as influenced by the smear campaign against Amber Heard. I'm not defending Amber, but she doesn't have to be perfect to be a victim of abuse. Johnny Depp has way more money and influence than she does (and so do his handlers), so that makes it very easy for him to do a whole PR campaign to discredit a woman he abused and make her look evil. It's crazy that even people who claim to be "free thinkers" are too binded by their own misogyny and hatred for women to realize that they're being brainwashed and are painting Johnny as some kind of angel, despite his drug use and his associations with child rapist Roman Polanski. You actually don't care about the truth nor justice and are just looking to unleash your supposedly "righteous" rage onto women.

I don't think you needed this trial, try looking in the mirror.
LOL Look we have a spokeswoman for the Me Too movement appearing on VC forum. I guess sooner or later it was bound to happen. There goes the neighborhood.