Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

I agree with you on everything except your judgement of Depp being evil. I will agree he is a strange person and he has some personal problems. He also has some strange friends such as the guy who uses the name Marilyn Manson which Amber Heard and her lawyers never tire of mentioning as if that alone makes him guilty. The other night I watched Sleepy Hollow with Depp in it and one line stuck with me. And that is Villainy has many different faces and one of them is virtue. People that are seen as virtuous such as church people and many others are sometimes the most evil of all. Depp came from a working class background and through luck and effort and talent made it big. Whether people approve of his lifestyle choices or not is up to them. To me he is just an actor and my gut feeling is that he is a kind and honest person. Sometimes I feel that a lot of people who judge others on being good or evil are sometimes just reflecting the wickedness inside themselves.

Everything the media pushes to the public is a staged event, but what's the purpose of this one? The media is pushing stories of "brave" women coming forward to tell their abuse / r*pe stories and then turning out to be made up like Amber and Christine Blasey Ford undermines the credibility of REAL victims. Amber's lack of physical evidence of these severe injuries she claims, inconsistent timeline, and her crocodile tears on the witness stand are cringy to watch. It's a big performance. Why? To get people used to hearing fabricated stories about r*pe and beatings.

The next person who claims they were raped / beaten by a celebrity will immediately be doubted.

The timing of this and the Supreme Court *leaked* abortion news will all come to together. Perhaps the next r*pe victim will become pregnant? Have the baby and kill it? A woman's right and all.

Johnny Depp is openly satanic. He helped free three child killers. You can see his lightening bolt tattoo on his hand every day. He is considered the *good* guy here.

I will make you a deal. You find me any evidence Depp has supported Covid vaccines or mandatory vaccinations and I'm willing to admit he is up to no good. Lightning bolt on his hand or one eye picture not enough evidence. If someone paid me $100 I will pose for a one eye picture. He also explained how his tattoos are a diary of his life.

Everything the media pushes to the public is a staged event, but what's the purpose of this one? The media is pushing stories of "brave" women coming forward to tell their abuse / r*pe stories and then turning out to be made up like Amber and Christine Blasey Ford undermines the credibility of REAL victims. Amber's lack of physical evidence of these severe injuries she claims, inconsistent timeline, and her crocodile tears on the witness stand are cringy to watch. It's a big performance. Why? To get people used to hearing fabricated stories about r*pe and beatings.

The next person who claims they were raped / beaten by a celebrity will immediately be doubted.

The timing of this and the Supreme Court *leaked* abortion news will all come to together. Perhaps the next r*pe victim will become pregnant? Have the baby and kill it? A woman's right and all.

Johnny Depp is openly satanic. He helped free three child killers. You can see his lightening bolt tattoo on his hand every day. He is considered the *good* guy here.

I concur.

This one especially appears a systematic culling of the MeToo! movement for once & all.

Shame on this female known as AH for (either ignorantly or deliberately) gaslighting (any, yet survived) feminism further.

But satanist & adrenochrome devourer JD initiated the suit to begin with. Well, should the defendant(s) (here, AH for example), in sucha predicament, simply lose and hand over the suit to plaintiff, on a silver platter?

Both of these, via their individual battle with each other, are together weaving something on this planet that is going to be unhelpful for other genuine victims.
And, IMO, JD is the deliberate initiate in this shenanigan.
[He's already got enough dough/cheese to live his transient life peacefully on this planet. But no. Adrenochrome devourer JD wants something more/else.]

In the meantime, human beings are undergoing gradual memory deletion of the GMaxwell's and BritAndrew's peadophilia suits!

Sibi

Star
Aussie bakery is sent death threats for crafting a hand-shaped donut missing a finger in 'tone deaf' joke about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial - but they refuse to apologise
An Australian bakery has been slammed and even received 'death threats' over their 'tone deaf' Amber Heard 'joke'. Dessert Boxes in Sydney posted a now-viral video to TikTok claiming it will be sending a box to Amber Heard containing a donut in the shape of a hand with its middle finger up and a bottle of vodka. 'We'll cut off the finger with a vodka bottle, throw that in for her, too,' the anonymous voice said in the video which has amassed more than 617,700 views.

The video was referencing Johnny Depp's claim his ex-wife sliced the tip of his finger off with a broken vodka bottle during the pair's controversial defamation trial. While some found the video which was captioned 'Will she like it?' funny, it was met with a barrage of angry comments calling the prank 'tone deaf' and 'sick'.

'This is disgusting. I hope they shut your store down,' one commenter savagely said. 'Taunting a r*pe victim huh. You're like 60, use what energy you do have in writing out your will, sweetie,' another wrote. 'This joke is about as tasteless as that dessert looks,' said a third while another commented: 'POV: how to go out of business'. Mansour Shukoor who is on the Dessert Box marketing team, said since the video went viral, they have been bombarded with responses from furious 'trolls'.

'A lot of people were against it and were very, very upset about it. We've received death threats and a lot of emails, ' he said.
Mansour and the Dessert box team are staunchly 'Team Johnny' and said they won't be taking the video down despite the strong backlash.
'We don't believe people's anger and negative reactions should dictate what we post,' he said. 'We post what's in line with our company's morals and ethics - we posted it because its something we believe in.' The drama has not deterred Dessert Box from posting more videos in support of Johnny Depp including one joking about creating a GoFundMe 'so Amber Heard's lawyers can go to school' and another showing the 'shrine' they erected for Depp's attorney, Camille Vasquez.

Sibi

Star
Lance Bass re-creates Amber Heard's testimony

Heard testified: 'At this point, we're sitting next to each other on the edge of the couch. I was just sitting there on this carpet, looking at the dirty carpet, wondering how I wound up on this carpet and why I never noticed that the carpet was so filthy before.'

Lance Bass Deletes Tik Tok Clip parodying Amber Heard

Ok I have decided because I don't like kicking someone when they are down and because I try to show compassion to the underdog which Amber Heard is now without a doubt. So in the interest of fair play I have decided to try and see this from her point of view. What if she truly loved Depp in the beginning? What if because Depp likes getting high more than showing her love. What if when she needed to be loved he was busy doing other things. What if she began to fight with him because at least he had to pay attention to her. Also I think they had a toxic love and actually enjoyed fighting and insulting each other. And maybe Depp is a masochist and actually enjoyed getting kicked around until the finger incident. But what if somehow she is innocent not of the abuse but just wanting to be loved. Also think how she must feel now. Pretty much everyone hates her. She losing Aquaman 2 movie probably and maybe her career. I don't know why but I am actually starting to feel sorry for her.

Ok I have decided because I don't like kicking someone when they are down and because I try to show compassion to the underdog which Amber Heard is now without a doubt. So in the interest of fair play I have decided to try and see this from her point of view. What if she truly loved Depp in the beginning? What if because Depp likes getting high more than showing her love. What if when she needed to be loved he was busy doing other things. What if she began to fight with him because at least he had to pay attention to her. Also I think they had a toxic love and actually enjoyed fighting and insulting each other. And maybe Depp is a masochist and actually enjoyed getting kicked around until the finger incident. But what if somehow she is innocent not of the abuse but just wanting to be loved. Also think how she must feel now. Pretty much everyone hates her. She losing Aquaman 2 movie probably and maybe her career. I don't know why but I am actually starting to feel sorry for her.
She is a psychopathic narcissist and did it all to herself. Lying about abuse that could land someone in prison, she gets what she deserves, which in this case is just the truth being brought to light. There’s no reason to feel bad for someone for having the truth about them revealed. lots of npcs still support her anyways.

this trial has been interesting I’ve found, even though on the surface it’s just celebrity people magazine level stuff. It’s been a look into the life of a psychopath, and what it seems is that psychopaths aren’t smart, they thrive off people not believing that someone like them could exist, basically a completely evil person that feels nothing for someone else and will do anything no matter how immoral it is.

also it’s been culturally relevant because it’s the end of the me too movement

julia7771

Rookie
I would like to say also that I think test tube babies are a form of satanic witchcraft and that it should be illegal. I wouldn't mention it but because Amber Heard is one of the things this thread is about so I will. Unless someone gives birth to their own child I don't consider them an actual mother except in name only. It doesn't surprise me that Amber Heard has done this because being a fake lying dog faced pony soldier she now has a fake child that she did not actually give birth to. Maybe she didn't want to gain weight or lose her figure. I have always respected women for undergoing the pain and trauma of childbirth which I can only wonder what that is like and fortunately being a male I have never had to find out because to be honest I don't know if I could handle it. If for some reason Amber can't have children there is always adoption. I guess now rich people can have test tube babies but seems like just another facet of weirdness in an increasingly strange world which I am unfortunately a participant whether I like it or not. And there is a slight possibility that I am wrong but my gut feeling is I'm not. I have always also possessed a high degree of masculine intuition which is actually a song title by an obscure band from the sixties called The Music Machine who had a top ten hit in 1966 called Talk Talk.
I agree with the witchcraft around surrogates; blood (dna) is essential for high spiritual rites... and ties: blood (dna) from mother egg + blood (dna) from father sperm + surrogate blood (dna) supporting baby= a baby spiritually bound to three humans, generational curses inherited from three bloodlines, one unfamiliar and foreign... recipe for confusion and skewed epigenetics!!!

As for celebrity skin: definitely dope song.

I did look at the youtube channel you recommended; all I can say is that the same scrutiny they use for Amber should also be applied to Depp; you would find he's also a part of a gang, literally as the name states "hollywood vampires;" a gang far more powerful than Heard; a gang that worships him and that reflects only what Depp wants to see about himself: the usual ivory tower mega celebs build to avoid scrutiny and judgement.

My angle is this: Depp just lost his family after 14 years with Paradis, most men don't cope well with a family breakdown, so he catches his fall with a typical mid-life crisis bride, all the while he has not dealt with his grief... drug use goes through the roof, alcohol abuse goes through the roof... not one person can claim to recall or recount their behaviour in these states, you're altered, perception is distorted and most times you can barely remember what you did and he has a whole clean up party he EMPLOYS to fix it all by morning ("fixers"). Amber cannot afford fixers lol. I think heard antagonised and made things worse, but geez canonizing this guy is really perverse.

Yes Amber prefers women, but prefers money and career more.

Ps. Kudos man, appreciate you maturely responding, was expecting a witch hunt haha, classy and cool to see you publish your evolution of opinion on this case over time too.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
I find it very strange eh Sibi
that it's ah mostly stunting for the cameras
and jd looks like he wants to be anywhere else
but in front of that camera

Julia7771
women can be abusers just as
much and easy as a man can and We
should discuss it the same way Ya would
if it was a man

it should not be hush hush just because
in this case it happened to be a female as
the aggressor

I brought my son up with that line of
Ya never ever hit a woman then my son
came home beaten bloody
he had a group of girls a lot bigger than him
jump him but he would not defend himself because
of what I said that broke my heart

at that instant I realized that a girl/woman
can easily kill someone just the same as a man and
that line I told got thrown out the window and my new one
was
if anyone hits Ya try Your best to get away if that's not
possible girl or boy Ya fight back and I will deal with whatever
parent or principal/teacher that may have a problem with him
defending himself

I'm not about to lose one of mine cause it's a girl
that he felt he could not strike back
one hit in the right spot can kill anyone whether
female or male

We cannot pussyfoot around an abuser just based
on the sex of that abuser that is how Ya end up with
women such as ah that feel because they are female
they are allowed or it's ok if they are the ones attacking
because they are attacking a male
It is NOT ok no matter who the aggressor is

I do not like either of them I think both are evil
but I'm not about to root for any kind of abuse
just because the abuser is the same sex as me or
because a bunch of broken people are using it as a
reason of why they are broken
Abuse is often equal both sides yes, but with regard to equity, women end up dead or in hospital 10:1 (that's being generous). Simple physiology plus testosterone. is this case really skewing basic knowledge and WHO statistics? go visit a shelter ffs.

I work in child protection... men smash women to absolute obliteration (inter-generational) and f*ck/molest/beat their own children 9/10 of DV intakes (into the system) compared with women, our job is to hide it from the ignorant masses because no-one wants to talk about the reality.

You really need to do a little work on the front line.

1 woman a week dies at the hands of her intimate partner in Australia, compared with fewer than 5 males killed per year by female partners (ABS), 2 females per week in UK... don't even mention the horrific femicide rates in India and Mexico...

Keep your brain on. and geez, if men showed as much disgust toward other men's violence against women, like women hate on female abusers, there would be no more violence; but the brotherhood is a code and a force and the sisterhood is an utterly pathetic, self hating, imploding on itself gaggle of embarrassment... no wonder females with vision and solidarity turn to witchcraft.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
I concur.

This one especially appears a systematic culling of the MeToo! movement for once & all.

Shame on this female known as AH for (either ignorantly or deliberately) gaslighting (any, yet survived) feminism further.

But satanist & adrenochrome devourer JD initiated the suit to begin with. Well, should the defendant(s) (here, AH for example), in sucha predicament, simply lose and hand over the suit to plaintiff, on a silver platter?

Both of these, via their individual battle with each other, are together weaving something on this planet that is going to be unhelpful for other genuine victims.
And, IMO, JD is the deliberate initiate in this shenanigan.
[He's already got enough dough/cheese to live his transient life peacefully on this planet. But no. Adrenochrome devourer JD wants something more/else.]

In the meantime, human beings are undergoing gradual memory deletion of the GMaxwell's and BritAndrew's peadophilia suits!
oh wow... very well said.

redqueen

Superstar
Abuse is often equal both sides yes, but with regard to equity, women end up dead or in hospital 10:1 (that's being generous). Simple physiology plus testosterone. is this case really skewing basic knowledge and WHO statistics, go visit a shelter ffs.

I work in child protection... men smash women to absolute obliteration (inter-generational) and f*ck/molest/beat their own children 9/10 of DV intakes (into the system) compared with women, our job is to hide it from the ignorant masses because no-one wants to talk about the reality.

You really need to do a little work on the front line.

1 woman a week dies at the hands of her intimate partner in Australia, compared with fewer than 5 males killed per year by female partners (ABS), 2 females per week in UK... don't even mention the horrific femicide rates in India and Mexico...

Keep your brain on. and geez, if men showed as much disgust toward other men's violence against women, like women hate on female abusers, there would be no more violence; but the brotherhood is a code and a force and the sisterhood is an utterly pathetic, self hating, imploding on itself gaggle of embarassment... no wonder females with vision and solidarity turn to witchcraft.
I'm well aware of the statics and
on the subject of abuse in every category
by first hand Knowledge I'm lucky as I was able
to get out

I Know in some cases it goes both ways this case
sounds like one of those
it doesn't mean that someone in this case We are discussing
isn't elaborating on the facts or straight out lying about them

It also doesn't change the fact that women
can also be the aggressor and abuser as I Know
plenty who have been abused by women

Abuse by anyone should be abhored
it should not be looked at differently related
to the gender of the attacker as women can kill
as easily as a man there is no excuse for either gender

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
I think in this case
JD was happy to be receiving the attention
of a younger woman when he was still lost
and broken from paradise he fell enamoured
with Ah
AH was in love with the idea of being treated
like a princess and getting lavished with gifts
from someone she had admired in the industry
she fell enamoured with JD

in the beginning as with most relationships
it was magic as AH said but then real life sets
in and that honeymoon phase ends

both seem to be in love with the idea of being in
love and what everyone thinks it should be
but when the everyday life sets in and it's not all
roses,I love ya and cuddles everyday it becomes
less and it's not so much love anymore

Both are used to being the centre of attention
and both were the centre to each other for the
beginning

both got angry/jealous when they were no longer
the centre of attention,AH has a history of being a
passionate and physical person in her relationships
JD is Known to having a drug issue which was only
compounded and worsened as the relationship went on
since he was no longer the knight in shining armour to Ah
he turned back to using drugs as a way to cope with the loss
of attention/affection he was receiving and saw AH paying to others

Ah turned back to that physical/verbal attacks as she was no longer
the princess to JD saw him being kind/flirty w/e to others so thought
she could receive that attention again by force and control

some Peoples are like that any attention is Good attention type of
thinking so to her so long as he was paying her that attention it still
equates to her/him caring/loving her/him
A lot also just like that honeymoon phase of the relationship
when it's over they try to find a way out be it using drugs/other
addictions/vices or verbally and physically abusing the other
to push that person away from them and hopefully enough that
they will leave

Both made mistakes and did things that are inexcusable
both should just let go of each other and move on as it was
already said their relationship is toxic and I See neither as good
for the other
both have said they want it over and just to
have the other out of their lives and move on
that could easily happen as both have enough monies
and other resources either one can let go and say forget
the case altogether

neither will however as they are not like Us and their
lives get broadcasted for all of Us to See/Hear so
now each want to look like they are the good person and
the other is worse than they are to the normal Peoples like
Us as without the fans they really do not have a career

both caused defamation to each other
that has cost both of them things
out of their lives be it movies,friends,w/e
it is time to just say
"Ya Know what I am done"
this case is making both look bad imho
that's how easy it could be

To tell the truth I will be glad when this trial is over. They both ride off into the sunset with enough money for the rest of their lives and live in good neighborhoods. Most of us though remain in a hellish world wondering if we will survive in a world where we might not even have food to eat and poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines always lurking around. It is also kind of depressing knowing with all their money and fame and luxurious lifestyles that they were miserable. How is the average person supposed to feel?

Also what about all the carbon footprints we commoners are supposed to have to worry about? Amber , Depp and Musk probably do more footprints in one week than everyone on this forum does in their lifetimes. Also I am sick to death of that blowhard Vinny Politan on court tv. Also Court TV is owned by CBS and they always making too much noise about racial crap.

I find Amber Heard guilty of having the strangest hairdos of all time. The one she wearing today is particularly weird. Shannon Curry on the stand today is truly a great and intelligent person. Nice hairdo too.

It's been said that if you tell lies long enough people will believe them. That doesn't work on me. Amber Heard is a lying dog faced pony soldier and nothing anyone here has posted convinces me otherwise. Watch Incredibly Average and Colonel Kurtz you tube channels. Also claiming Depp is some kind of satanist is just unfair and I am surprised that some of you are going along with it. The MSM is totally behind Amber. Most of you have been aware that they are liars and deceivers about everything. Am very disappointed to see some of you now believing MSM on this.
It is so refreshing to read your comments about this since my views on this subject are so similar. Well said, LK!

There we go! The checkerboard flooring. And yes the bruise looks like makeup. Bruises usually have different shades and colors.
I think that Amber is guilty as hell, so I'm not defending her but my critical thinking skills tell me that this was taken in the Eastern Columbia Building in L.A. (where JD and AH lived) which could easily be on the National Register of Historic Places (if it's not already) because it's the only, or one of the only, art deco buildings left in downtown L.A...That was the style back in the 20s, part of what defines art deco. It may be an occulticly-derived style but the style nonetheless. Not every detail of every photo in the media is planned or controlled, and I actually like the art deco style but I don't think that makes me a satanist. I think us researchers need to make sure we include logic and critical thinking skills in our studies. Just friendly food for thought : )