Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

Sibi

Star
Amber Heard’s lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft, was seen on camera in 2013 trying to get Johnny Depp’s autograph and photographing him intently on the red carpet, sparking rumours that she is a disgruntled former admirer.

redqueen

Superstar
How is she an actress?
my 13 yr old can act better than her lol
she is recounting an terrifying event in which
she says she is in fear of her life,she sounds like
she trying to cry but she cannot for the life of her
get a darn tear to form and even though she isn't crying
she still making the ugly cry faces

if Your to the point of an ugly cry
Ya cannot help but to have tears whether it's just
the eyes tearing up,a tear slipping down a check
or straight out ugly crying sobbing ya get the darn
tears of some sort lol

I cannot recall her having a tear at anytime?
anyone here Know of a tear ah has actually shed?

How is she an actress?

tears of some sort lol

Her sister just as bad.

Amber Heard’s lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft, was seen on camera in 2013 trying to get Johnny Depp’s autograph and photographing him intently on the red carpet, sparking rumours that she is a disgruntled former admirer.

Elaine reminds me of a scary teacher I had in grade school.

How is she an actress?

tears of some sort lol

She shed exactly 0.0 wet tears in her whole testimony even though she made hysterical emotional faces the whole time.

The sun, the newspaper that Johnny Depp sued and lost, photoshopped a tear in as a big f u to johhny tho lol. Can’t find the article

Sibi

Star
Amber's photos of the hotel room used in court. She claims this is where Johnny raped her with a bottle, her feet were torn up and bleeding from broken glass and she was bleeding from her *privates*. During her testimony she does not mentioned that Johnny's finger was severed by a bottle that she threw. The blood shown is consistent with his injury. BTW he also contracted MRSA from that injury.

Johnny with his injured hand and Amber with no visible injuries despite violent assault.

julia7771

Rookie
That screenshot is totally bogus. If anyone is guilty of anything it's the court bailiffs for not doing their job right. BTW Depp is legally blind in one eye. The last person he wants to get close to is her. Her frightened look of horror is laughable. The bottle incident was a new low even for her. There is no medical evidence of anything she is claiming. She stayed around for the cash and when she didn't get it made up the phony assault charges with her lesbian and transgender friends. Do some research on iotillet or better yet watch the you tube channels I recommended.
Hey LK... there's a growing group of incels and or MRAs loving this current pendulum swing (woman as abuser) and it's frightening to watch in real time the scapegoated misogyny being channeled violently in Heard's (and females in general) direction.
I personally think this depp v heard thing is a battle for whose the lesser of two evils, and I welcome the conversation of females as abusers.
I am wondering, since you've brought courtney love into this ("soaked in bleach" i presume is your reference for your claims?), and are equating transgender and lesbians with a "gang" and "witchcraft" ... perhaps you have a deeper agenda ?

julia7771

Rookie
That seems like an insult to motherhood. She is a fake mother. It definitely satanic lmho. Thanks for explaining.
Kim Kardashian had life threatening preclampsia in pregnancy, she had North and Saint naturally, but the condition worsened; it was advised by her doctors she have no more babies. Kanye wanted more so they chose a surrogate (Kim and Kanye's embryo).

John.Kool

Rookie
Alot of the replies in this thread prove how clueless the 'truth' community is.

Your actually here discussing and commenting on this show. You people cant see how this whole thing is a staged event, another orchestrated media story.

redqueen

Superstar
I find it very strange eh Sibi
that it's ah mostly stunting for the cameras
and jd looks like he wants to be anywhere else
but in front of that camera

Julia7771
women can be abusers just as
much and easy as a man can and We
should discuss it the same way Ya would
if it was a man

it should not be hush hush just because
in this case it happened to be a female as
the aggressor

I brought my son up with that line of
Ya never ever hit a woman then my son
came home beaten bloody
he had a group of girls a lot bigger than him
jump him but he would not defend himself because
of what I said that broke my heart

at that instant I realized that a girl/woman
can easily kill someone just the same as a man and
that line I told got thrown out the window and my new one
was
if anyone hits Ya try Your best to get away if that's not
possible girl or boy Ya fight back and I will deal with whatever
parent or principal/teacher that may have a problem with him
defending himself

I'm not about to lose one of mine cause it's a girl
that he felt he could not strike back
one hit in the right spot can kill anyone whether
female or male

We cannot pussyfoot around an abuser just based
on the sex of that abuser that is how Ya end up with
women such as ah that feel because they are female
they are allowed or it's ok if they are the ones attacking
because they are attacking a male
It is NOT ok no matter who the aggressor is

I do not like either of them I think both are evil
but I'm not about to root for any kind of abuse
just because the abuser is the same sex as me or
because a bunch of broken people are using it as a
reason of why they are broken

Kim Kardashian had life threatening preclampsia in pregnancy, she had North and Saint naturally, but the condition worsened; it was advised by her doctors she have no more babies. Kanye wanted more so they chose a surrogate (Kim and Kanye's embryo).
You know the names of Kardashian children and details of her life? Is it possible that you are a fan of her television show? The only thing I know about her is that she is famous for having a big ass and I have never listened to Kanye West nor do I have any desire to. Somehow I have made it through life without hearing even one song by him which is an accomplishment I am somewhat proud of considering how he is rammed down the throats of unsuspecting individuals.

Last edited:
Hey LK... there's a growing group of incels and or MRAs loving this current pendulum swing (woman as abuser) and it's frightening to watch in real time the scapegoated misogyny being channeled violently in Heard's (and females in general) direction.
I personally think this depp v heard thing is a battle for whose the lesser of two evils, and I welcome the conversation of females as abusers.
I am wondering, since you've brought courtney love into this ("soaked in bleach" i presume is your reference for your claims?), and are equating transgender and lesbians with a "gang" and "witchcraft" ... perhaps you have a deeper agenda ?
Believe it not I don't know what incels or mras mean. Watch you tube channel called Incredibly Average or Colonel Kurtz for my formation of thoughts on transgender and lesbian gang who I think banded together to extort money and perhaps even kill Depp. Raquel Pennington and I O Tillet in particular. I also think Amber Heard is a lesbian and will attach herself to men for the purpose of getting money and whatever else. As far as me having a deeper agenda I would be interested in someone telling me exactly what that is so I myself can figure it out. The only agenda I am aware of having is self preservation and trying to stay alive in an insane world. As far as Courtney Love goes the less said the better and yes I have seen soaked in bleach. I do have a song by her that I play on Rock Band because it came with game and I actually like it. I think it is called Celebrity Skin. I read a book by her father too which was pretty bizarre.

Last edited:
I would like to say also that I think test tube babies are a form of satanic witchcraft and that it should be illegal. I wouldn't mention it but because Amber Heard is one of the things this thread is about so I will. Unless someone gives birth to their own child I don't consider them an actual mother except in name only. It doesn't surprise me that Amber Heard has done this because being a fake lying dog faced pony soldier she now has a fake child that she did not actually give birth to. Maybe she didn't want to gain weight or lose her figure. I have always respected women for undergoing the pain and trauma of childbirth which I can only wonder what that is like and fortunately being a male I have never had to find out because to be honest I don't know if I could handle it. If for some reason Amber can't have children there is always adoption. I guess now rich people can have test tube babies but seems like just another facet of weirdness in an increasingly strange world which I am unfortunately a participant whether I like it or not. And there is a slight possibility that I am wrong but my gut feeling is I'm not. I have always also possessed a high degree of masculine intuition which is actually a song title by an obscure band from the sixties called The Music Machine who had a top ten hit in 1966 called Talk Talk.

Sibi

Star
I find it very strange eh Sibi
that it's ah mostly stunting for the cameras
and jd looks like he wants to be anywhere else
but in front of that camera

Julia7771
women can be abusers just as
much and easy as a man can and We
should discuss it the same way Ya would
if it was a man

it should not be hush hush just because
in this case it happened to be a female as
the aggressor

I brought my son up with that line of
Ya never ever hit a woman then my son
came home beaten bloody
he had a group of girls a lot bigger than him
jump him but he would not defend himself because
of what I said that broke my heart

at that instant I realized that a girl/woman
can easily kill someone just the same as a man and
that line I told got thrown out the window and my new one
was
if anyone hits Ya try Your best to get away if that's not
possible girl or boy Ya fight back and I will deal with whatever
parent or principal/teacher that may have a problem with him
defending himself

I'm not about to lose one of mine cause it's a girl
that he felt he could not strike back
one hit in the right spot can kill anyone whether
female or male

We cannot pussyfoot around an abuser just based
on the sex of that abuser that is how Ya end up with
women such as ah that feel because they are female
they are allowed or it's ok if they are the ones attacking
because they are attacking a male
It is NOT ok no matter who the aggressor is

I do not like either of them I think both are evil
but I'm not about to root for any kind of abuse
just because the abuser is the same sex as me or
because a bunch of broken people are using it as a
reason of why they are broken
That is so sad about your son :( He had such good intentions to not hurt and listen to his mom. I'm sorry that happened. I hope he got justice.

redqueen

Superstar
right Sibi and I felt like complete dog poop
All because Ya always heard that line of its not
a fair fight when it's a male hitting a female that
and my own abuse fed into that belief

as for the justice
he didn't the school said cause it was more on the
sidewalk that it was not school property and its after
school hours so that is not their issue

I would have to talk to the parents,so I did and realized
why a lot of the girls were.bullies as the parents were just bigger bullies
I told them and the school that if their Child or any others
came at mine again he has been told to fight back and I will
call the police and press charges no matter the age or who

My son asked me not to
I think he was worried about what others at school
would think of him and just about getting bullied more
because he told on whoever so for that incident
I said ok I wasn't happy doing so as I wanted
for something to be done so the girls realize what they did
was unacceptable and wrong since obviously the parents or
school were not gonna teach them but I understood why
he didnt want me to so I didn't

Sibi

Star
Alot of the replies in this thread prove how clueless the 'truth' community is.

Your actually here discussing and commenting on this show. You people cant see how this whole thing is a staged event, another orchestrated media story.
Everything the media pushes to the public is a staged event, but what's the purpose of this one? The media is pushing stories of "brave" women coming forward to tell their abuse / r*pe stories and then turning out to be made up like Amber and Christine Blasey Ford undermines the credibility of REAL victims. Amber's lack of physical evidence of these severe injuries she claims, inconsistent timeline, and her crocodile tears on the witness stand are cringy to watch. It's a big performance. Why? To get people used to hearing fabricated stories about r*pe and beatings.

The next person who claims they were raped / beaten by a celebrity will immediately be doubted.

The timing of this and the Supreme Court *leaked* abortion news will all come to together. Perhaps the next r*pe victim will become pregnant? Have the baby and kill it? A woman's right and all.

Johnny Depp is openly satanic. He helped free three child killers. You can see his lightening bolt tattoo on his hand every day. He is considered the *good* guy here.

Everything the media pushes to the public is a staged event, but what's the purpose of this one? The media is pushing stories of "brave" women coming forward to tell their abuse / r*pe stories and then turning out to be made up like Amber and Christine Blasey Ford undermines the credibility of REAL victims. Amber's lack of physical evidence of these severe injuries she claims, inconsistent timeline, and her crocodile tears on the witness stand are cringy to watch. It's a big performance. Why? To get people used to hearing fabricated stories about r*pe and beatings.

The next person who claims they were raped / beaten by a celebrity will immediately be doubted.

The timing of this and the Supreme Court *leaked* abortion news will all come to together. Perhaps the next r*pe victim will become pregnant? Have the baby and kill it? A woman's right and all.

Johnny Depp is openly satanic. He helped free three child killers. You can see his lightening bolt tattoo on his hand every day. He is considered the *good* guy here.

How dare you call Captain Jack Sparrow a satanist lol. Is nothing sacred anymore?

redqueen

Superstar
I want to make it clear I do not
support either one they are both evil
neither are good people

I am more worried as Sibi pointed out
the impacts it can have on normal everyday
non celebrity Peoples be it females or males
as both can be beaten or raped it's not just
females I Know plenty of males that were beaten/raped
just as I Know plenty of females who have been
beaten/raped