Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

It's been said that if you tell lies long enough people will believe them. That doesn't work on me. Amber Heard is a lying dog faced pony soldier and nothing anyone here has posted convinces me otherwise. Watch Incredibly Average and Colonel Kurtz you tube channels. Also claiming Depp is some kind of satanist is just unfair and I am surprised that some of you are going along with it. The MSM is totally behind Amber. Most of you have been aware that they are liars and deceivers about everything. Am very disappointed to see some of you now believing MSM on this.
I agree amber is lying but Johnny Depp is an industry pawn who got Satanist murderers death sentence repealed through lobbying. It's possible he's just an npc who was convinced by the HBO documentary lies but also possible he's a satanist like the majority of big industry players.

So now all someone has to do is call someone a satanist and then it is okay to lie and make up assault charges against someone but because they are suspected of being a satanist it's somehow approved regardless of the evidence that says otherwise? Depp is innocent here and it's troubling to see people think just because he is suspected of being a satanist he is fair game. Even if he is a satanist which I don't believe it is wrong to lie and file false charges against him. If anything I consider Amber Heard a satanist because she lying through her teeth which is Satanic.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree somewhat Lizard King
everyone trying to paint ah as just a
poor sweet girl who got caught up with the
bad devil worshiper JD

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but
both are in the club and both have done
nasty evil things We will probably never
Know even the tip of what they have done to
get to where they are

My only issue with this joke
Of a court case is the fact that it Will
cause harm to real Peoples that have been abused
in any way at all to find justice for themselves
it pushes along that women lie and men beat
agendas that I am just over at this point

It's simple to See that both are guilty
both used each other, I personally
do not like either of them as both are highly
suspect in my opinion ah is a witch and jd a warlock
or whatever they are calling soul selling demon possessed
peoples now a days

ah comes across as a young women who got claws
into a older man who she knew fancied her and took full
advantage of the situation

Jd should take some time alone maybe stay away from
having relations with any bodies whos only goal is to use him
to get their cumuppings
Also some time alone may very well be good for him to
try getting the demons attached and feeding off him to let go
of him drinking/drugs maybe the perfect place to start
though I doubt he will ever do that has he has to many memories left
of what he did and who he may or may not have sacrificed to get to
be in all the movies he has been in
however no matter what both are guilty

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I watch CDs channel a lot
Which is something I try to do
when I come across any Canadian channels
just trying to support my fellow Country Peoples

I'm posting this for laughs and just to show
what a joke this whole thing is it's all a put
on acting show just to keep Us watching

what kinda court allows the
Hollywood herald as actual verifiable
proofs of anything,and again he
sounds half drunk and not all that intelligent
guess the isn't it always happy time comment
from him says it all eh

AHs layer/legal team sux is this her new one
if so she may have to get another they say 3rd the charm
as they are not helping her case whatsoever
I mean how many ways and times can ya ask
the same questions over and over and for the judge
to allow this crap shows again nothing but a kangaroo
court that's doing nothing but wasting everyone's time
she looks like perma resting biatch face everytime
they show her

I also saw a video which I'm looking for
showed the layer asking about the TG n LG
living in his home and how not a one paid
rent of any kind now I'm not saying AH is a
gold digger but she aint playing wit no
broke dicker is she, got all her girlfriends
literally gfs there for how long and who
knows for what probably those lonely
nights JD was off doing w/e he does

again what a distraction this crap is eh
I don't like either used to like JD wayyyyyyy
back in the cry baby days but Y'all can't fault
me as I was a young teenager and he was heavily
promoted to Us back then

Imho both deserve each other so just sentence
them to an island somewhere for just the 2
of em no one else allowed and let them solve
the issues themselves
"what kinda court allows the Hollywood herald as actual verifiable proofs of anything"
RedQueen with the checkmate move lol

I love checkerboard flooring. It's a bold design that makes a great foundation for other colors and styles within a room. It's found in so many classic older homes because it was a popular stylish look. Sorry but freemasonry does not own the checkerboard floor.

I also own red shoes.

And I'm definitely not a satanist.
How many satanist murderers on death row have you lobbied to be acquitted?

How many satanist murderers on death row have you lobbied to be acquitted?
I'm going to investigate this because if I remember correctly the people that got convicted of this were patsies. And if that's true what Depp did was a good thing. True satanists don't help anyone but themselves.

Also I remember in Nazi Germany the Jews were forced to wear Star of David or whatever it was so anyone who felt like robbing or killing them could easily identify them. The psychopaths had a field day. I suppose now anyone suspected of being a satanist is forced to be branded with a pentagram. It seems everyone these days is a satanist or a p***phile. I'm not buying it but either way Amber Heard is a lying dog faced pony soldier and a satanist in disguise. Anyone buying her little miss innocent act is a fool. She could have left at any time. She the one that abused him and was strictly out for money. And what about Elon Musk involvement with Amber? She truly is a satanist because that is what they do is lie cheat and steal. She tried to stop this trial for two years because she knew how it would make her look. Even if she wins this she still going to lose because the general public is going to despise her. Depp makes comeback and more popular than ever. Amber back to walking Sunset Strip looking for new victims or maybe becoming a high priced call girl.

I'm going to investigate this because if I remember correctly the people that got convicted of this were patsies. And if that's true what Depp did was a good thing. True satanists don't help anyone but themselves.
Read the article Sibi posted on the last page, they were as guilty as anyone could be proven to be. Depp got them out of jail and befriended them, just keep that in mind when you read the article. And true satanists definitely help other satanists

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
And true satanists definitely help other satanists
Indeed. They are all part of the brotherhood. They took an oath.

Some worthwhile viewing and reading about poor Johnny.

Drunk Depp at :58 - I found the evil in myself a long time ago (smiles) and I've accepted it. We're old friends. 1:55 - I killed my dogs and ate them.

Memphis Three Doc.

Isaac Weishaupt looks into Johnny Depp's world. 56 page book and very worthwhile

Last edited:
I just read a bunch of stuff about the West Memphis 3. Sounds like to me the police botched the investigation from the beginning and went after these three guys just because they were too incompetent to find the real killer. They were perfect patsies and one of them was retarded and echols just said things to make people mad. After reading what I have I say Depp was right to help them and the 3 guys got railroaded into 18 years in prison because of shoddy police work. Because they couldn't find the real killer they set these three guys up because nobody liked them and they wanted everyone to think they had solved the crime which they didn't and still haven't. Not only that they had to take an Alford plea which prevents them from suing the crooked police department and prosecutor who framed them. I say Depp helped people that were falsely accused of something because he is a kind good hearted person. Nice try folks but you only made me feel that I am right and Depp is being falsely accused more than I already did. Now I feel he is a champion for the falsely accused and actually a heroic figure. Let's also not forget he has dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow to cheer up little children in hospitals and also helped helped distribute hearing aids to elderly people who couldn't afford them. I still don't buy he is a satanist. So now someone has checkerboard floor they are guilty of something? LOL.

Sibi

Star
It's simply a black and white alternating pattern of squares. Freemasons do not own the pattern. They may use it for their symbolism, but for most people it's nothing more than a very nice pattern on their floor and has nothing to do with freemasonry. This is where this painting everything evil with broad brush strokes totally fails.

The point is that checkerboard does not automatically equal freemasonry, just as red shoes are not inherently evil or symbolic of anything other than a nice change from brown shoes.
You've convinced me there are no patterns. Their poses are random also.

As Marilyn Monroe

Indeed. They are all part of the brotherhood. They took an oath.

Some worthwhile viewing and reading about poor Johnny.

Drunk Depp at :58 - I found the evil in myself a long time ago (smiles) and I've accepted it. We're old friends. 1:55 - I killed my dogs and ate them.

Memphis Three Doc.

Isaac Weishaupt looks into Johnny Depp's world. 56 page book and very worthwhile
Who in their right mind trusts anything Vanity Fair has to say. They MSM all the way. The cover even shows them promoting Courtney Love who murdered Kurt Cobain. Amber Heard is is a criminal and her gang probably would have killed Depp if he hadn't broke free of her. Amber is a good liar but not quite as good as Courtney Love but just as evil. Satanists lie cheat and steal just like Amber Heard. Satanists is as satanists do. Depp honest good hearted person. Amber is the satanist and she got a lot of you fooled. Beauty is only skin deep and inside she is as ugly as they come

You've convinced me there are no patterns. Their poses are random also.

As Marilyn Monroe

Post all the one eye pictures you want lol. All it proves is he went along with the publicity. I'll go along with maybe he is a pawn for the industry but why hate the pawn? This is set up by Amber and the MSM, Washington Post, ACLU and the usual suspects.

I have no sympathy for abusers. I don't support Depp [or Amber] at all. He is engaged in classic abuser behavior here when he *accidentally* walks towards Amber and stares her down. He was sitting right across from her during her whole testimony and knew she where she was. Oh but our beloved Johnny is blind in one eye you know oopsie!
That screenshot is totally bogus. If anyone is guilty of anything it's the court bailiffs for not doing their job right. BTW Depp is legally blind in one eye. The last person he wants to get close to is her. Her frightened look of horror is laughable. The bottle incident was a new low even for her. There is no medical evidence of anything she is claiming. She stayed around for the cash and when she didn't get it made up the phony assault charges with her lesbian and transgender friends. Do some research on iotillet or better yet watch the you tube channels I recommended.

Sibi

Star
I kind of feel like you are purposely missing the point in order to push your rather narrow view. Freemasons didn't invent the checkerboard pattern. It's a very simple pattern that's been in use on pottery, textiles, artwork, and architectural design for thousand of years in many different areas of the world. Freemasons simply took it over for their purpose much later in history. That does not make the checkerboard pattern itself evil. Do you understand the difference?

Do all rainbows now belong to LGBTQ+ because they decided to use it to represent themselves? Are all red shoes evil? Are crosses bad because satanists wear them? The obvious and reasonable answer is no.
I didn't say they were. *They* inevitably are seen with / doing the following:
One eyed covered
Shush
Devil horns
Pyramid with hands
Bathtub full of blood / milk / black goo / etc
Checkerboard
Hidden Hand
Animal print
Alice in Wonderland
Monarch Programming -
butterflies, masks, Mirrors, Double Selves