Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

~JC~

Veteran
The Boston bombing was a false flag, full of actors and make up.

There are numerous documentaries highlighting the details, 2 and 3 hours long.
This one is only 12 minutes.

Oh I have believed that for a while now. I just mean that’s one case they should have aired on tv but it seems they will only televise trials where there is no government ties or involvement. It’s so obvious.

Kith

Established
You do realize as an internet id you have zero credibility?

I'm American and i have seen many false flags, especially during the 2007-2013 period. We got one practically weekly. Oddly enough, during clearly faked events such as the Virginia reporter shooting, you always had people online who claimed it was real because they were there.

This is not to say Ukraine is fake and that you're a liar. It is merely to say credibility is absolutely none existent today.

If you live there then great, you have some access to some truth. But this doesn't mean I do.
Of course you may not believe me, but I have no reason to lie, what's in that for me?
I have many questions to our authorities, many people have. Cause we could have avoided such terrible events
But we definitely have more truth in our news than russia
But the war is real, that's the fact. How can this not be real when people who had to leave their homes show videos and tell stories of what they saw. Not on news, but real people

Daze

Superstar
Of course you may not believe me, but I have no reason to lie, what's in that for me?
How do i know you're not some paid gooberment account? We've been in an information war for decades now.

But we definitely have more truth in our news than russia
What makes you so sure of this? Being American and knowing my gooberment does Nothing But lie, and atm they are pro Ukrainian. That paints you and your media both in a bad light.

More truth then Russia? If that was true they would not have banned RT in America.

Why did they ban RT? Why is it important to only have ONE narrative? The truth does not fear investigation. The only reason to rip a mans tongue out is because you fear what he might say.

I mean look at facebook breaking there own rules a few weeks ago saying you can make violent posts against Russians. Isn't all life sacred? Not to the "ministry of truth" its not.

But the war is real, that's the fact. How can this not be real when people who had to leave their homes show videos and tell stories of what they saw. Not on news, but real people
Idk if it is. I do know all parties leaders involved are members of the WEF. Isn't it convenient Putin invaded right when Trudeau got his hand slapped for locking people out of there bank accounts? Seems to me JT played there hand too soon and they needed a distraction.
If trust in the banks is lost their 2030 and 2050 agendas completely fall apart.

God knows best what the truth is. Lets try not to derail this thread anymore. Continue it in the Ukraine thread if you think its necessary.

Kith

Established
How do i know you're not some paid gooberment account? We've been in an information war for decades now.

What makes you so sure of this? Being American and knowing my gooberment does Nothing But lie, and atm they are pro Ukrainian. That paints you and your media both in a bad light.

More truth then Russia? If that was true they would not have banned RT in America.

Why did they ban RT? Why is it important to only have ONE narrative? The truth does not fear investigation. The only reason to rip a mans tongue out is because you fear what he might say.

I mean look at facebook breaking there own rules a few weeks ago saying you can make violent posts against Russians. Isn't all life sacred? Not to the "ministry of truth" its not.

Idk if it is. I do know all parties leaders involved are members of the WEF. Isn't it convenient Putin invaded right when Trudeau got his hand slapped for locking people out of there bank accounts? Seems to me JT played there hand too soon and they needed a distraction.
If trust in the banks is lost their 2030 and 2050 agendas completely fall apart.

God knows best what the truth is. Lets try not to derail this thread anymore. Continue it in the Ukraine thread if you think its necessary.
Yeah I read that thread too. Come there if you want
Well I'm not paid, don't know how to prove it. But I registered here like a year ago to discuss BTS and today I thought about this forum and wanted to know if people discuss the war
How your government lies? About what? Really interesting for me
Russia has been always lying. When you live in a country and see everything, but their news say the opposite of what you see
When russian soldiers say that they were sent here to occupy the country, isn't this war? When they murder people. In 2014 was also a war, but not like this one. Now people leave their homes, many of them are abroad. Why would other countries shelter Ukrainian people

redqueen

Superstar
Trying to stay on topic
To me it really does look strange as
for one there is not a tear in her eyes
and her nose is not the slightest discoloured
from crying also usually one either wipes or blows
their nose into the Kleenex not sniff inwards and her
reaction after the sniff reminds me of many I have seen
that were addicted to cocaine so Y'all judge for Yourselves
to me though I say she was snorting and not blowing (well in the sense of Your nose lol)

queen82

Star
So far I have kind of come to the conclusion that Amber Heard and Depp should have just been friends and should never have gotten married. Sounds like in the beginning they liked each other. But let's face it Depp was with her because she was young and beautiful and she was with him because he was famous and had Hollywood power. In the end they are both guilty of using each other. And this whole thing makes them both look bad. I don't believe he abused her but rather she abused him more. Depp seems pretty harmless but she has an agenda. I felt sorry for Depp having to reveal personal details but he got himself into this mess. He seems very shy and has a hard time expressing himself.
Deep always seems a really introvert type, that's right

redqueen

Superstar
What are they doiñg planning
outfits together lol did they wear it on
the same day?

little strange they both are wearing them

A little bee symbolism
Besides the obvious of them being apart
of the same swarm/hive mind here is a few others

Bee symbolism and meanings include focus, dedication, hard work, teamwork, fertility, prosperity, and generosity. Because bees exist on every continent on Earth except Antarctica, they are subjects in the mythology and folklore of many cultures around the world

In Egypt, the bee was a symbol of royalty and power. This comes from the legend that the bee was born from the tears of Ra, who was an important sun god among ancient Egyptians. Furthermore, the ruler of Lower Egypt was often referred to as "He who belongs to the Bee."

1. Industry And Strong Work Ethic
There are many examples of bees being associated with hard work, being busy, and industry, and many expressions have developed, such as 'a hive of activity', and 'busy as a bee'. Comparisons are made in poetry and literature, but here is just a small handful of examples from elsewhere:

Bees, like fairies, are often considered guardians of the natural world, eternally linked with love, magic and romance
Bee symbolism and meanings include focus, dedication, hard work, teamwork, fertility, prosperity, and generosity

Strange eh the industry,teamwork,prosperity,
love,fertility and magic are a few of the symbolisms
that stand out to me concerning what We're discussing

Wouldn't it be right along the lines
of the club to do all this nasty airing of laundry
for all the public to See just to turn around after a
year or two get back together claiming ya both have grown so
much since then and believe ya have learned so much about
what ruined the relationship in the first go round

I can actually See that crap happening lol

If you think the West Memphis Three are innocent, read this article and see if you feel the same way.

A Deal with the Devil - Were the West Memphis Three, released in 2011 after a high-profile innocence campaign, guilty after all?
There is SO much evidence against those boys it's insane. If you want a good display of how Hollywood magic works, watch the documentary, where they leave out all these details and try to frame the Christian community for being hysterical.

Some highlights from the article:
Echols alabi was that he was on the phone to a few different friends that night. However, the friends said they talked to him at like 5 and 11pm, when the murders took place around 8. So he had no alabi. And not only that, we find out where he was when the murders took place: people saw him beside the woods where the murders happened covered in mud.

Misskellys mom said the days after the murder, misskelly was acting strange, because he would randomly start crying and puking.

They found the weapon used to kill the boys in the bog behind one of their houses

In the documentary it says misskelley was coerced to confessing by police, when in reality, he confessed officially over 6 times, to both the defense and prosecution, when his lawyers told him not to, to the police multiple times even swearing on the Bible before hand once.

Another little known fact is that Echols had been hospitalized twice in the last year in a psyche ward for threatening to murder his parents, where he tried to drink people's blood, told them he was possessed by a demon called rosey, and was diagnosed with psychopathy. His childhood room had skulls from multiple dogs he had killed and other small animals, one dog he stomped on its head until it's eyes popped out, some others he decapitated.

Why did Hollywood dedicate millions to make these documentaries and make such a scene that they were eventually released? Why would they blatantly lie about the case details? Why would they try to frame it in a way that makes the American Christian public look like the evil ones and the satanic dog decapitating teenagers look good?

Well since there is a break this week from the trial people have other important things to discuss such as the full frontal nudity pictures that Britney has posted on her Instagram account pregnant no less. At least she is not promoting abortion.

There is SO much evidence against those boys it's insane. If you want a good display of how Hollywood magic works, watch the documentary, where they leave out all these details and try to frame the Christian community for being hysterical.

Some highlights from the article:
Echols alabi was that he was on the phone to a few different friends that night. However, the friends said they talked to him at like 5 and 11pm, when the murders took place around 8. So he had no alabi. And not only that, we find out where he was when the murders took place: people saw him beside the woods where the murders happened covered in mud.

Misskellys mom said the days after the murder, misskelly was acting strange, because he would randomly start crying and puking.

They found the weapon used to kill the boys in the bog behind one of their houses

In the documentary it says misskelley was coerced to confessing by police, when in reality, he confessed officially over 6 times, to both the defense and prosecution, when his lawyers told him not to, to the police multiple times even swearing on the Bible before hand once.

Another little known fact is that Echols had been hospitalized twice in the last year in a psyche ward for threatening to murder his parents, where he tried to drink people's blood, told them he was possessed by a demon called rosey, and was diagnosed with psychopathy. His childhood room had skulls from multiple dogs he had killed and other small animals, one dog he stomped on its head until it's eyes popped out, some others he decapitated.

Why did Hollywood dedicate millions to make these documentaries and make such a scene that they were eventually released? Why would they blatantly lie about the case details? Why would they try to frame it in a way that makes the American Christian public look like the evil ones and the satanic dog decapitating teenagers look good?
Wasn't there a big thing called " The Satanic Panic " in the late eighties?

What are they doiñg planning
outfits together lol did they wear it on
the same day?

little strange they both are wearing them

A little bee symbolism
Besides the obvious of them being apart
of the same swarm/hive mind here is a few others

Bee symbolism and meanings include focus, dedication, hard work, teamwork, fertility, prosperity, and generosity. Because bees exist on every continent on Earth except Antarctica, they are subjects in the mythology and folklore of many cultures around the world

In Egypt, the bee was a symbol of royalty and power. This comes from the legend that the bee was born from the tears of Ra, who was an important sun god among ancient Egyptians. Furthermore, the ruler of Lower Egypt was often referred to as "He who belongs to the Bee."

1. Industry And Strong Work Ethic
There are many examples of bees being associated with hard work, being busy, and industry, and many expressions have developed, such as 'a hive of activity', and 'busy as a bee'. Comparisons are made in poetry and literature, but here is just a small handful of examples from elsewhere:

Bees, like fairies, are often considered guardians of the natural world, eternally linked with love, magic and romance
Bee symbolism and meanings include focus, dedication, hard work, teamwork, fertility, prosperity, and generosity

Strange eh the industry,teamwork,prosperity,
love,fertility and magic are a few of the symbolisms
that stand out to me concerning what We're discussing

Wouldn't it be right along the lines
of the club to do all this nasty airing of laundry
for all the public to See just to turn around after a
year or two get back together claiming ya both have grown so
much since then and believe ya have learned so much about
what ruined the relationship in the first go round

I can actually See that crap happening lol

LoL!

Both wore on different days, but wore same nonetheless.
JD wore on April11
AH on April13

[either AH genuinely copied JD?]
[or the precedent manufacture by tabloids that 'AH copied JD' is maybe merely an excuse for gullible followers?]
[we will never know]

Wasn't there a big thing called " The Satanic Panic " in the late eighties?

Yes, there were multiple trials and cases where there was clearly satanic rituals occurring at preschools. The media covered it up by saying it was "a modern day witch hunt" and came up with the catch phrase satanic panic. When the trials and cases evidence were often absolutely overwhelming. This case was happening at that time and hollywood covered for it in the same way when the kids really were satanist murderers.