Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

julia7771

Rookie
Here's an interesting interview with Letterman where JD says resolutely that he does not watch his movies "because he's up there" (seemingly referring to an alter on the screen, not himself)...

Play enough stupid games in order to be edgy, mysterious and wealthy (several lead roles in dark, occult, cannibal, drug-addled, perverse movies etc etc), you'll end up with stupid prizes... let's hope Johnny shuts the 9th gate in time before Dionysus comes to collect!

julia7771

Rookie
I was not referring to River Phoenix.

The "Viper room" (renamed and reopened by Depp and business partner Anthony Fox) has a long and sordid history in and of itself. The actual club location goes back to the 1940's and was once called "the melody maker", a reputed gambling/drug den and a known mafia hang-out in the 1940's of which Bugsy Siegel was a regular patron. For a short while the club was also a Hell's angels hotspot known as "Filthy Mcnastys". Hunter Thompson, of course, was quite familiar with the Hells Angels (a group quite accustomed to all things gruesome and grizzly). Thompson was also a close friend of Depp's and patronized the Viper Room regularly. The seedy elements present at this location apparently may attribute to "Viper Room" co-founder Anthony Fox's mysterious death (and many other incidents associated with drugs) in which Fox had filed a lawsuit against Depp for 'diverted profits'. During this whole proceeding, Depp moved to France and Fox went missing, literally.
Thanks Lauren, I didn't know the Hunter Thompson connection to the club... wow!

sickgirl15

Established
So far I have kind of come to the conclusion that Amber Heard and Depp should have just been friends and should never have gotten married. Sounds like in the beginning they liked each other. But let's face it Depp was with her because she was young and beautiful and she was with him because he was famous and had Hollywood power. In the end they are both guilty of using each other. And this whole thing makes them both look bad. I don't believe he abused her but rather she abused him more. Depp seems pretty harmless but she has an agenda. I felt sorry for Depp having to reveal personal details but he got himself into this mess. He seems very shy and has a hard time expressing himself.
Well well well…I guess you conveniently forgot about the incident when Johnny Depp beat up Kate Moss?!! I guess you must have a selective memory; well, I just wanted to remind you because you obviously FORGOT!

holy shit, i guess im goin down a rabbit hole.
and replying to the above comment about the memphis 3, yeah i've seen a lot of damien echols videos and the evidence presented in the court cases, i dont think those 3 guys were guilty. that case had so many holes in it
One of the kids confessed and had knowledge only the killers would have. The “holes” in the case are media fabricated - like the common one that none of the 3 teens DNA was on the kids...leaving out that the bodies had sat submerged in a muddy bog for 3 days before being found. Echols was known to kill dogs in brutal ways and much more.

Watch the video I posted above, the case was a 110% conviction and if the media hadn’t spun a web of lies to get satanists off and act like Christian America is the real culprit, this would have been an unknown, forgotten about case of psychopathic teens who confessed.

redqueen

Superstar
Here's an interesting interview with Letterman where JD says resolutely that he does not watch his movies "because he's up there" (seemingly referring to an alter on the screen, not himself)...

Play enough stupid games in order to be edgy, mysterious and wealthy (several lead roles in dark, occult, cannibal, drug-addled, perverse movies etc etc), you'll end up with stupid prizes... let's hope Johnny shuts the 9th gate in time before Dionysus comes to collect!

Way he spoke of the movie
No cause He is up there
made me think could it be his nomed/attachment
like Beyoncé has his SashaF
Idk it's the way he said it

Also Depp's friend who testified for him Issac Baruch who is been supported by depp as an artist . I checked his art work full of explicit vulgar content.

Depp is been surrounded by shady people all his life. It's no wonder he ended this way. I used to like his pirates movies in my childhood and was a hardcore fan but few years back discovered his friendship with manson, Memphis 3 scandal all this turned my fascination with him in deep repulsion. He deserved her.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
One of the kids confessed and had knowledge only the killers would have. The “holes” in the case are media fabricated - like the common one that none of the 3 teens DNA was on the kids...leaving out that the bodies had sat submerged in a muddy bog for 3 days before being found. Echols was known to kill dogs in brutal ways and much more.

Watch the video I posted above, the case was a 110% conviction and if the media hadn’t spun a web of lies to get satanists off and act like Christian America is the real culprit, this would have been an unknown, forgotten about case of psychopathic teens who confessed.
I was always lead to believe one confessed under duress. Police interrogations in the US are insanely brutal... I just find it hard to believe Manson and Depp would defend something unless they were obviously not guilty--- ?

Either way, Amber Heard looks to be -$50mil shortly, what a farce, the two of them.

julia7771

Rookie
Way he spoke of the movie
No cause He is up there
made me think could it be his nomed/attachment
like Beyoncé has his SashaF
Idk it's the way he said it
that's how I saw it too... what a great place to hide your core self, oh but such horror when the camera and lights are off, pure torment that only drugs and alcohol can quell. if fact Johnny says himself that alcohol drowns out the demons...

Well well well…I guess you conveniently forgot about the incident when Johnny Depp beat up Kate Moss?!! I guess you must have a selective memory; well, I just wanted to remind you because you obviously FORGOT!
I forgot to remember to forget what I never knew. I do remember that Kate Moss was a big time coke head. The only thing Johnny is guilty of is masochistic tendencies because being married to Amber Heard was very painful.

I was always lead to believe one confessed under duress. Police interrogations in the US are insanely brutal... I just find it hard to believe Manson and Depp would defend something unless they were obviously not guilty--- ?

Either way, Amber Heard looks to be -$50mil shortly, what a farce, the two of them.
Even if one confessed under duress, he still had knowledge of the crimes only the killer had. He described exactly how and when they were killed, when it wasn’t public knowledge. So he obviously did it. Why do you find it hard to believe Marilyn Manson and Depp would defend people because they’re satanists? Or at least, because the hbo documentary lied to make it seem like the kids were innocent and it was all just the “satanic panic” of christians

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Hearing the testimony from the COO of the ACLU about how radical feminists from the ACLU worked with Amber Heard to fabricate the Op-Ed for the Washington Post, defines the feminist narrative about The Patriarchy! that is supposedly oppressing everyone: It’s a sad attempt at popularity by some psycho females.

I don’t see this as some bad actress on trial. It’s feminism and the narrative of The Patriarchy! that is losing. And for all the world to see. Lol

redqueen

Superstar
Another distraction is all I see this as
look over here while tptb do what they do
over there and they have quite a bit to
distract Us from

I been watching a bit here and there
and staying up on this thread
AH and the poop on the bed I see just gross
trying to say it was a poor taste of a jk
isn't a joke I mean who would think real
poop in your bed is a Good prank to
play at all

JD
is not a victim in anyway they are
both in the club and just putting a show
on for the rest of Us the drinking they do
is because of the evils they have had to do
to get to where they are more JD than AH
I would think as he's the bigger celebrity
neither come across as that intelligent
really JD can barely speak he sounds
like he halfway drunk all the time

I did find it strange that in the slamming
cupboard video AH hid the bottle after having
it in frame and I did notice the label seemed blank
wonder if it was done because it's not really wine?
that little laugh at the end too by her
I said it and am gonna keep saying it
they fully deserve each other

actors are actors for a reason
they are Good at lying and pretending to be
someone/something they are not
if not they wouldn't be celebrities right

elsbet

Superstar
Hello. Ive been reading along here for years, but I just now made an account. I just wanted to chime in here on Johnny Depp. Depp may come across as being harmless, but I can assure you that he is not. Depp was a very close friend of Hunter S. Thompson, the guy who wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hunter was into some stuff, which is clear by his writing. There are references to adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing, and he also wrote a story where children are snatched off the street in the fall to be given as Christmas gifts. I don't remember the name of the story. Hunter is mentioned as being the producer of child snuff films in The Franklin Coverup. If you look into Hunter's death, you will find that Hunter committed suicide after it was revealed that White House Press Agent Jeff Gannon was really missing paperboy, Johnny Gosch (Gosch's story is in The Franklin Coverup also). There are similar stories out there about Manson being a pedovore as well, and having a chandelier made out of the skeleton of a small Asian child. All signs point to Johnny Depp being a pedovore. Also, there have been stories about Johnny having something to do with either a death or disappearance of his former partner at The Viper Room. Lots of skeletons in that closet, I'm sure. Another strange fact about Depp is that after Hunter Thompson died, Johnny spent I think it was $3 million to have Hunter's ashes shot out of a cannon... Strange stuff. I think Amber is probably not saying how bad things really were, out of fear, and she is probably lucky to have made it out alive...
And there was the whole Damien Echols affair (aka the West Memphis 3) Depp supported

Eddie Vedder and Natalie Maines supported the alleged murderers too.
LINK

To be fair-- there was supposedly a coverup, of sorts.

elsbet

Superstar
Hearing the testimony from the COO of the ACLU about how radical feminists from the ACLU worked with Amber Heard to fabricate the Op-Ed for the Washington Post, defines the feminist narrative about The Patriarchy! that is supposedly oppressing everyone: It’s a sad attempt at popularity by some psycho females.

I don’t see this as some bad actress on trial. It’s feminism and the narrative of The Patriarchy! that is losing. And for all the world to see. Lol
Ahh... true.
At the end of the day, they are all still TOOLS.

Rufus McKenzie

Established

The kid had a 70 IQ ( much higher than yours so try and keep up ) and was led along by the cops. They probably planted the “withheld” evidence in his mind and then prodded him into confessing. The whole thing was a media circus but of course you wholeheartedly support ruining peoples lives because it makes you look bad otherwise.

What a joke.

False confessions happen all the time, cops aren’t exactly honest in their means of interrogation.

No one looked at one of the boys’ step father who may be involved and is far more likely and admitted to “spanking” the boy so hard before he last saw him that it led to an imprint of a belt buckle on his skin.

Your evil is unmatched. I’m sure you think you’re righteous don’t you?

You would have delivered the bill to the village from Matthew Hopkins with a smile on your face wouldn’t you have?

David letterman is more dangerous than Johnny Depp. Never could tolerate that phony. Now he is just another weirdo with a grotesque beard hiding like the elite do in Montana. He is old school libtard that helped spawn a whole generation of libtards.

The kid had a 70 IQ ( much higher than yours so try and keep up ) and was led along by the cops. They probably planted the “withheld” evidence in his mind and then prodded him into confessing. The whole thing was a media circus but of course you wholeheartedly support ruining peoples lives because it makes you look bad otherwise.

What a joke.

False confessions happen all the time, cops aren’t exactly honest in their means of interrogation.

No one looked at one of the boys’ step father who may be involved and is far more likely and admitted to “spanking” the boy so hard before he last saw him that it led to an imprint of a belt buckle on his skin.

Your evil is unmatched. I’m sure you think you’re righteous don’t you?

You would have delivered the bill to the village from Matthew Hopkins with a smile on your face wouldn’t you have?
The kid took the iq test when his lawyers told him if he does really bad he can escape the death penalty. It’s on the documentary you’re getting all your fake outrage from made by Hollywood satanists. Guess you missed that/have no discernment. No wonder you’d be drawn in by that colonel

Rufus McKenzie

Established
The kid took the iq test when his lawyers told him if he does really bad he can escape the death penalty. It’s on the documentary you’re getting all your fake outrage from made by Hollywood satanists. Guess you missed that/have no discernment. No wonder you’d be drawn in by that colonel
lol a cloud of lies follows wherever you go, your entire existence hinges on fake outrage, from South African farmers to globalism to interacial marriage or the existence of Jews. You’re pathetic.