Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

I watched the whole first day coverage of Depp vs Heard trial and I am thankful that I am not in Depp's shoes. Her legal team is so much better in my opinion. I think she is going to win and even if somehow he wins he loses. Her legal team opening statement pulverized Depp and multiple times invoked the curse of his association with Marilyn Manson. Also the whole defemation of character point of lawsuit is going to fail because of the first amendment. I don't know where he got his legal team but they are no match for hers. Also since she is counter suing for a hundred million proves how confident her team is.

I also think it noteworthy that Disney, Washington Post and the ACLU and other suspicious factors play a role in this. And to top it off the judge is some kind of transgender person. I can't tell if it is a man or woman and I have already noticed her legal team having almost all their objections sustained but his team just taking it. I think Depp is going to be fleeced and this trial is going to not only destroy him financially but also his career.

So far I have kind of come to the conclusion that Amber Heard and Depp should have just been friends and should never have gotten married. Sounds like in the beginning they liked each other. But let's face it Depp was with her because she was young and beautiful and she was with him because he was famous and had Hollywood power. In the end they are both guilty of using each other. And this whole thing makes them both look bad. I don't believe he abused her but rather she abused him more. Depp seems pretty harmless but she has an agenda. I felt sorry for Depp having to reveal personal details but he got himself into this mess. He seems very shy and has a hard time expressing himself.

Btw for anyone interested in the trial I recommend watching it on Law and Crime you tube channel live. It's better than Court TV. Also you can avoid all you tube ads by using an add on thing in you're browser. Since I discovered that watching YouTube without ads is so much better.

Hello. Ive been reading along here for years, but I just now made an account. I just wanted to chime in here on Johnny Depp. Depp may come across as being harmless, but I can assure you that he is not. Depp was a very close friend of Hunter S. Thompson, the guy who wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hunter was into some stuff, which is clear by his writing. There are references to adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing, and he also wrote a story where children are snatched off the street in the fall to be given as Christmas gifts. I don't remember the name of the story. Hunter is mentioned as being the producer of child snuff films in The Franklin Coverup. If you look into Hunter's death, you will find that Hunter committed suicide after it was revealed that White House Press Agent Jeff Gannon was really missing paperboy, Johnny Gosch (Gosch's story is in The Franklin Coverup also). There are similar stories out there about Manson being a pedovore as well, and having a chandelier made out of the skeleton of a small Asian child. All signs point to Johnny Depp being a pedovore. Also, there have been stories about Johnny having something to do with either a death or disappearance of his former partner at The Viper Room. Lots of skeletons in that closet, I'm sure. Another strange fact about Depp is that after Hunter Thompson died, Johnny spent I think it was $3 million to have Hunter's ashes shot out of a cannon... Strange stuff. I think Amber is probably not saying how bad things really were, out of fear, and she is probably lucky to have made it out alive...

Hello. Ive been reading along here for years, but I just now made an account. I just wanted to chime in here on Johnny Depp. Depp may come across as being harmless, but I can assure you that he is not. Depp was a very close friend of Hunter S. Thompson, the guy who wrote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hunter was into some stuff, which is clear by his writing. There are references to adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing, and he also wrote a story where children are snatched off the street in the fall to be given as Christmas gifts. I don't remember the name of the story. Hunter is mentioned as being the producer of child snuff films in The Franklin Coverup. If you look into Hunter's death, you will find that Hunter committed suicide after it was revealed that White House Press Agent Jeff Gannon was really missing paperboy, Johnny Gosch (Gosch's story is in The Franklin Coverup also). There are similar stories out there about Manson being a pedovore as well, and having a chandelier made out of the skeleton of a small Asian child. All signs point to Johnny Depp being a pedovore. Also, there have been stories about Johnny having something to do with either a death or disappearance of his former partner at The Viper Room. Lots of skeletons in that closet, I'm sure. Another strange fact about Depp is that after Hunter Thompson died, Johnny spent I think it was $3 million to have Hunter's ashes shot out of a cannon... Strange stuff. I think Amber is probably not saying how bad things really were, out of fear, and she is probably lucky to have made it out alive...
He also opened a huge campaign to get a teenager out of jail who practiced black magic and murdered 3 kids with his friends, the West Memphis Three. The media said the satanic aspect was hyperbole but the guy still writes books of.black magic to this day. The case was a complete open and shut, but I think HBO did 3 documentaries where they skewed the evidence and left out all the evidence that pointed to them. Depp became friends with the murderer and helped him get new trials to get out of jail. They made it part of the "satanic panic" where the media covered for all kinds of cases of satanic ritual abuse

Here's a really good analysis of the documentaries they made and the flaws with them

julia7771

Rookie
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! FINALLY!!! you are correct!! and I think the two are as bad as each other and yet still addicted to each other in a demonic-soul-tie bond, playing out childhood trauma over and over.

I was not referring to River Phoenix.

The "Viper room" (renamed and reopened by Depp and business partner Anthony Fox) has a long and sordid history in and of itself. The actual club location goes back to the 1940's and was once called "the melody maker", a reputed gambling/drug den and a known mafia hang-out in the 1940's of which Bugsy Siegel was a regular patron. For a short while the club was also a Hell's angels hotspot known as "Filthy Mcnastys". Hunter Thompson, of course, was quite familiar with the Hells Angels (a group quite accustomed to all things gruesome and grizzly). Thompson was also a close friend of Depp's and patronized the Viper Room regularly. The seedy elements present at this location apparently may attribute to "Viper Room" co-founder Anthony Fox's mysterious death (and many other incidents associated with drugs) in which Fox had filed a lawsuit against Depp for 'diverted profits'. During this whole proceeding, Depp moved to France and Fox went missing, literally.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was not referring to River Phoenix.

The "Viper room" (renamed and reopened by Depp and business partner Anthony Fox) has a long and sordid history in and of itself. The actual club location goes back to the 1940's and was once called "the melody maker", a reputed gambling/drug den and a known mafia hang-out in the 1940's of which Bugsy Siegel was a regular patron. For a short while the club was also a Hell's angels hotspot known as "Filthy Mcnastys". Hunter Thompson, of course, was quite familiar with the Hells Angels (a group quite accustomed to all things gruesome and grizzly). Thompson was also a close friend of Depp's and patronized the Viper Room regularly. The seedy elements present at this location apparently may attribute to "Viper Room" co-founder Anthony Fox's mysterious death (and many other incidents associated with drugs) in which Fox had filed a lawsuit against Depp for 'diverted profits'. During this whole proceeding, Depp moved to France and Fox went missing, literally.
I know, I just added his story to the mounting list of questions surrounding Depp.

I never liked Hunter Thompson and the only book I have read by him is Hell's Angels one. The Hell's Angels didn't like him either and beat the crap out of him after the book was published. He was a hardcore left wing person that I have no respect for. I never understood Depp's fascination for him except for the fact they were hardcore cokeheads.

Nonetheless I watched the trial today and remain convinced that Amber Heard abused him both physically and mentally. I still don't believe he physically abused her. He definitely is not a devout Christian but as far as I know that isn't a crime. He is a pretty shady character but that hasn't stopped the Disney corporation from making billions off him. And they never cared about the morals of anything before but now want to be politically correct. And since when was the Washington Post and the ACLU deserving of any respect. ACLU has done nothing to help the victims of poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. The Washington Post has been one of the main cheerleaders of ramming the fake poisonous vaccine down our throats since the beginning of plandemic. I suggest everyone worry about them being Satanic and less about Depp.

julia7771

Rookie
Pretty strong indications he had River Phoenix sacrificed at his Viper Room club. Hes all bad eh?
Always wondered this, he was lead straight to Johnny's viper nest, his direct opponent for teen heart throb, RHCP (fly I think?) helped I'm sure. Apparently he attended the club loaded with a speedball then given even more in a drink (by JD's goons is the suspected storyline) before the original hit even kicked in. If he indeed had a speedball/hotshot, the club if properly licensed would have narcan on hand to at least reverse the effects of one of the drugs.... waaaayyyy too suspect.
The Memphis 3... I'm not so sure of, 3 kids into the dark arts was too easy to hang the murder on; I think the resident pedo got away with it thanks to 'Satanic Panic'

nobodys

holy shit, i guess im goin down a rabbit hole.
and replying to the above comment about the memphis 3, yeah i've seen a lot of damien echols videos and the evidence presented in the court cases, i dont think those 3 guys were guilty. that case had so many holes in it

Last edited: