Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

Lurking009

Star
It's all about context, and in this case it's highly likely that the checkered floor in the photo was included for a reason. Do I know that as absolute fact, of course not. But to say it has no basis in reality is ludicrous.
Simple fact, though: "Checkerboard = Freemason" is false and has no basis in reality, so I will double down on that. It is ONLY true when the pattern is purposefully being used as a nefarious symbol. Questioning an assumption that cannot be proven isn't really ludicrous at all.

I am doing no such thing. Johnny's words, actions, connections and symbolic hand signs tell us what he's about. Hell, his tattoos read like an open book. He's not hiding anything. It's all out there for those that can see.
Was the selfie taken in her house? His house? A friend's house? A hotel room? I don't know... do you? If it's in Depp's house, is it a new floor or a vintage floor that existed before he moved in? I don't know... do you?

So many questions... not so many answers.

As you said, there are many other verifiable indicators - like the tattoos, hand signs, connections, etc. So maybe stick with those and let the floor live in peace unless there's proof of evil intention.

Last edited:

HansConsciousness

Established
Simple fact, though: "Checkerboard = Freemason" is false and has no basis in reality, so I will double down on that. It is ONLY true when the pattern is purposefully being used as a nefarious symbol. Questioning an assumption that cannot be proven isn't really ludicrous at all.

With all due respect to you, now kindly advise me how would you definitely know that, that image/picture of AH isn't nefariously subtly shoving/displaying checkerboard duality?

What is the benchmark of substantiating..
(a) your claim of truth over others
OR
(b) other's claim of truth over yours

Should we ain't correct on checkerboard here in this AH photo context, doesn't automatically proves you are correct, either. Does it? : P

Lurking009

Star
With all due respect to you, now kindly advise me how would you definitely know that, that image/picture of AH isn't nefariously subtly shoving/displaying checkerboard duality?

What is the benchmark of substantiating..
(a) your claim of truth over others
OR
(b) other's claim of truth over yours

Should we ain't correct on checkerboard here in this AH photo context, doesn't automatically proves you are correct, either. Does it? : P
Because innocent until proven guilty is still the right thing, period. And that really is the bigger point. I've seen a disturbing trend on this forum of some people ruthlessly and mercilessly rushing to judge and condemn others through assumption and wild speculation rather than hard evidence. These are the same tactics used to justify the Inquisition and witch hunts. They can go ahead and judge without evidence, but I guarantee that type of false judgment will eventually be used against them someday.

Let me know if you'd rather I -

A. Assume you are guilty of something without hard evidence, or
B. Give you the benefit of the doubt and properly investigate before coming to a judgment.

I will leave that up to you. ;)

HansConsciousness

Established
Because innocent until proven guilty is still the right thing, period. And that really is the bigger point.
I hope you know that there is no actual statute, anywhere in the criminal justice code that uses that phrase. At least, anywhere in the United States.
And that there are also countries where certain laws are enacted that innocence has to be proven in the court of law and not vice versa.

Thus this quote "innocent until proven guilty" isn't Universal per se.

{Looking at the current predicament of the Earth, I'd wager this specific quotation has done quite a lot of gaslighting and damage already. I'd bet all the self-aware crime committing individuals definitely easily defend this quotation and see to its safekeeping.}

But anyway, that is not what I am wanting to impart here.....

Let me know if you'd rather I -

A. Assume you are guilty of something without hard evidence, or
B. Give you the benefit of the doubt and properly investigate before coming to a judgment.

I will leave that up to you. ;)
What I am really wanting to impart here is that even if we go by "innocent until proven guilty" still this specific stand/position doesn't automatically proves that AH image/picture isn't subtly shoving nefarious motive and utilising gullible human en-masse subconscious energies, akin the masonic doctrine does.

They can go ahead and judge without evidence, but I guarantee that type of false judgment will eventually be used against them someday.

Is that, like a ..
(a) a threat to others?
OR
(b) Cognitive Dissonance of yours? :d

Anyway, I can't speak for others, but myself and I am extremely clear on the eventual mortality of my human body. So I only fear TheCreator.

I do not bother for any man, nor for man made laws. Just the basic request I keep from myself and myCreator is to always be keeping my actions, whilst in this transient matrix/universe/life, as a subset, inside the set of universal benevolence.

I know my destination is within. Even if I got everything or nothing out of this temporary/transient life, this fact won't change.

{Edit(Add): Also, I just noticed that you have omitted the term 'presumption', i.e. "...is presumed innocent until proven guilty" even if we go by your standard. Then, presume/presumption ≠ sure/definite proof} : p

P.S.: Oi, Lurking009! Please do not wink at me. I personally believe, loosely winking is quite dangerous : P
Do not let it become a habit. :D

Last edited:

Lurking009

Star
I hope you know that there is no actual statute, anywhere in the criminal justice code that uses that phrase. At least, anywhere in the United States.
And that there are also countries where certain laws are enacted that innocence has to be proven in the court of law and not vice versa.

Thus this quote "innocent until proven guilty" isn't Universal per se.

{Looking at the current predicament of the Earth, I'd wager this specific quotation has done quite a lot of gaslighting and damage already. I'd bet all the self-aware crime committing individuals definitely easily defend this quotation and see to its safekeeping.}

But anyway, that is not what I am wanting to impart here.....

What I am really wanting to impart here is that even if we go by "innocent until proven guilty" still this specific stand/position doesn't automatically proves that AH image/picture isn't subtly shoving nefarious motive and utilising gullible human en-masse subconscious energies, akin the masonic doctrine does.

Is that, like a ..
(a) a threat to others?
OR
(b) Cognitive Dissonance of yours? :d

Anyway, I can't speak for others, but myself and I am extremely clear on the eventual mortality of my human body. So I only fear TheCreator.

I do not bother for any man, nor for man made laws. Just the basic request I keep from myself and myCreator is to always be keeping my actions, whilst in this transient matrix/universe/life, as a subset, inside the set of universal benevolence.

I know my destination is within. Even if I got everything or nothing out of this temporary/transient life, this fact won't change.

P.S.: Oi, Lurking009! Please do not wink at me. I personally believe, loosely winking is quite dangerous : P
Do not let it become a habit. :D
So, yeah... A or B?

PS: The wink is a mere construct of a humanistic society bent on conversing through pixels gathered together to form thought through image - an artistic expression of one's own consciousness as well as a subconscious means of embracing non face-to-face forms of dialogue and communication, if you will. It is only dangerous in the context of one's personal interpretation of the wink, and therefore could easily be misconstrued as the result of your own cognitive dissonance, perhaps. In that case, is the wink truly an existential threat if the danger resides in your consciousness alone, or does your consciousness spill out of its humanistic container and alter the very fabric of the universe and every being within it. Let us ponder.

:p

HansConsciousness

Established
So, yeah... A or B?
Asking me personally? Are you ready for the reply?
Answer. Presume me Innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt is a farce should I have committed a crime.

In a society where ideals are to be (should be) brought up, benevolence has to be the benchmark, the criminal safekeeping will do nothing but exacerbate what elites have done to this planet nonetheless.

So, yeah... A!

PS: The wink is a mere construct of a humanistic society bent on conversing through pixels gathered together to form thought through image - an artistic expression of one's own consciousness as well as a subconscious means of embracing non face-to-face forms of dialogue and communication, if you will. It is only dangerous in the context of one's personal interpretation of the wink, and therefore could easily be misconstrued as the result of your own cognitive dissonance, perhaps. In that case, is the wink truly an existential threat if the danger resides in your consciousness alone, or does your consciousness spill out of its void and alter the very fabric of the universe and every being within it. Let us ponder.

:p
Wager that, all them Me Too! victims might'av thought the same.

Anyway, I was merely cautioning as albeit this is merely virtual and I can definitely vouch and attest for myself. But definitely not for the other individuals on the planet.

I definitely concur to all that you have mentioned here, but I'd wager that individuals viz. Terry Richardson, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffery Epstein et. al. to name a few will take all that mumbo jumbo and shove it in their trash can. No offence. And such individuals are now left and right among us, among women, among children.

Free will bestowed unequivocally makes this certain, that the initial most is the choice that is each individual's to make, to begin anything in this transient portal of existence.

For example, your choice to use or not to use this specific emoticon. [Its only text talk here, but habits subtly devour real life experiences too].

Offtopic enough, back to topic:- :D

Still nothing that you say specific automatically proves that AH image/picture isn't subtly shoving nefarious motive and utilising gullible human en-masse subconscious energies, akin the masonic doctrine does.
You may presume all you wish and that is exactly what you are doing (and I am doing too in presuming the AH image checkerboard to be deliberate subtle nefarious). But both of us presuming doesn't makes either one of us correct and true.

Lizard King

Veteran
But Sire, AH demonising and manipulating JD will not eradicate JD's personal involvement with adrenochrome, will it?

[Infact, at one point MSM and alternative media both even disclosed that JD is a distant cousin of brit's current monarch! Let that sink in too!]

The point is not that, if one is appearing to be a manipulating individual (i.e. AH) then the other (i.e. JD) automatically becomes a saint. No.

Imho, both are greedy demon, equally, individually.

Most (if not all) of users here will concur to this (I suppose).
I think it was Hunter Thompson that was talking about adrenochrome in one of his books. I never liked him. He was an arrogant pompous ass.

Lizard King

Veteran
This thread is becoming reminiscent of the Billie Eilish one where there were several posters refusing to accept evidence and information (going so far as to ignore articles posted by the site owner themself) or admit the obvious... they just kept compromising their own credibility, making ridiculous excuses and attempting unsuccessful distractions/misdirection. Same here. People are ignoring the well documented (problematic to say the least) aspects of Depp's personal and professional history and continuing to present these severely deficient distraction arguments in his defense.

Therefore, they are "caping" for Depp by throwing on their Superman togs and rushing to his defense.
Anyone wondering why there are so many movies pumped out by marvel and DC comics now? I don't trust either of them and they have agendas.

HansConsciousness

Established
I think it was Hunter Thompson that was talking about adrenochrome in one of his books. I never liked him. He was an arrogant pompous ass.
Haha. Depp & Thompson were chums.

Btw, those yellow / red glasses these celebs/elites wear signal the adrenochrome devourers in their brotherhood. Again, a subtle signal (similar to the checkerboard)!

Masses have no clue, but all these demons coming from their 'sell your soul' circle know!

Lurking009

Star
Asking me personally? Are you ready for the reply?
Answer. Presume me Innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt is a farce should I have committed a crime.

In a society where ideals are to be (should be) brought up, benevolence has to be the benchmark, the criminal safekeeping will do nothing but exacerbate what elites have done to this planet nonetheless.

So, yeah... A!

Would presuming you guilty when you haven't committed a crime be a farce, as well?

Still nothing that you say specific automatically proves that AH image/picture isn't subtly shoving nefarious motive and utilising gullible human en-masse subconscious energies, akin the masonic doctrine does.
You may presume all you wish and that is exactly what you are doing (and I am doing too in presuming the AH image checkerboard to be deliberate subtle nefarious). But both of us presuming doesn't makes either one of us correct and true.
Why even rush to judgment or presume guilt without verifiable proof? It is not beneficial, and only justifies the public's view that people who oppose the MSM narrative are full of crap. In some cases, I don't blame them.

Hans, this isn't for you specifically but more of a general message: Convince us with facts and rational debate, otherwise it's just speculation and potential slander, to be frank. Do the work to find the evidence and present it in a reasonable and logical manner. If you don't have actual facts, simply admit that and present your observations as open for further discussion: "This photo could link to freemasonry because... but I'm not sure.". It's that easy. Bottom line: Making absolute statements about things you can't back up will leave you open to valid questions and doubt of your word.

PS HansConsciousness: You don't have to accept it in your worldview, but innocent until proven guilty does exist. Even if it wasn't an amendment, and even if every nation rejected it, it's still the right and merciful thing to do.

HansConsciousness

Established
Would presuming you guilty when you haven't committed a crime be a farce, as well?
In my personal opinion, it won't matter to me what any other individual or group of individuals would opine on me, should I am certain in myself that I haven't committed a crime.

See, that's the point. In both cases, either innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent - a trial has to take place, nevertheless.

Hence, these both are mere perspectives and prove nothing on their own!

And that is why a quintessential term i.e. "presume/presuming/presumption" comes in place that unfortunately we humans usually unknowingly discard in our loose conversation(s).

PS HansConsciousness: You don't have to accept it in your worldview, but innocent until proven guilty does exist. Even if it wasn't an amendment, and even if every nation rejected it, it's still the right and merciful thing to do.

Okay. I get it.

Albeit, just a couple things I would like to mention here for further supposed correction, should your kind self allow me to.

(A)
Your typing "innocent until proven guilty" is misleading.
Because in actuality it is "presuming innocent until proven guilty".

And (B)
In practice, 'presuming innocent until proven guilty' is merely used to handover a man-made fundamental right to a fair trail. That's all.
'presuming innocent until proven guilty' in itself doesn't proves anything.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
I said that. If you think checkerboards are just a pattern to be ignored look into Freemason symbolism. I think the website Vigilant Citizen has some stuff about it.

The symbols they use in their photos are always suspect. Consider how much the media is focusing on this compared to other things.

I think you jumped to conclusions. You read a lot into that one post that wasn't there. You are the one jumping up and down assuming things that weren't said.

Checkerboards = Freemason

Also
Straw Man: A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.
Perhaps instead of saying Straw Man you should say Straw Woman or Straw Person otherwise Amber might clock you one. She got a vicious right hook.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anyone wondering why there are so many movies pumped out by marvel and DC comics now? I don't trust either of them and they have agendas.
Indeed they do. Marvel studios seems to offer more of an MIC recruitment focus whereas DC goes for the "edgy" crowd not satisfied with Marvels "morality"... and in the end, both offer straight up anti-social/anti-family/anti-morality showcases drenched in open occultism while pushing an agenda to normalize deviant sexuality.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They're promoting the Transhumanist agenda, grooming young people to accept computer chips in their heads. The same chips that Elon Musk and Klaus Schwab are now promoting. Whether it's superhero movies or movies such as the Matrix or Jason Bourne movies, it's all transhumanism. Like I've said before: They'll sell you Captain America, but you'll end up like the Borg.

Last edited:

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
They're promoting the Transhumanist agenda, grooming young people to accept computer chips in their heads. The same chips that Elon Musk and Klaus Schwab are now promoting. Whether it's superhero movies or movies such as the Matrix or Jason Bourne movies, it's all transhumanism. Like I've said before: They'll sell you Captain Marvel, but you'll end up like the Borg.
Didn't DC come out with a gay superman a while back?

HansConsciousness

Established
Some of them are sooo fkng good tho.. (Marvel)
Merely a potent for the mind.

sooo fkng good tho.. for the human mind.

Via designing and manufacturing such potent(s) for the human minds, that human beings view and hear to using the 2 senses out of bestowed 5 by TheSource, the elites master the process of subtly extracting global masses subconscious energies to be able to conveniently manifest ulterior agendas in the future. Mind before matter.

Especially, wee one's subconscious energies. They are the most fascinated by these characters and movies. And their subconscious is the most pure powerful and clean as it hasn't yet been submerged in filth.

In reality, Iron man is a hoax.

Albeit, in all this process, beast's NWO 6uild 6ack 6etter and diabolical humanity 99% purge as per Georgia Guidestones' is just around the corner very much so.

For example, how many human beings will believe that operation bluebeam (once its executed) isn't an operation by the elites, of the elites, for the elites; but will believe it is really truly E.T.(s) just because these gullible human beings have been already prepared and programmed via Hollywood. Lol.

Last edited: