Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

Amber is a fugitive of the law and was found guilty in a court of law. Her appeal is going to lose. At this point Hunter Thompson is irrelevant.

Amber appeal is over. Depp let's her off of all the money she owes him. I think it is a big mistake. She didn't pay anything to the lawyers either because of insurance. And she is still on the loose. Talk about witchcraft she wrote the book. I was hoping she was broke and homeless and back to working as a stripper or prostitute. Alas just a pipe dream but can anyone blame me? I know it's not very Christian of me but I have to make an exception for her and since she is an unrepentant evil witch please don't judge me too harshly LOL.

Amber is just like our government. She gets caught lying and abusing people yet she is never punished. There is a reason why MSM is always shilling for Amber. Possibly because she is satanic just like them.

midn8t_suns3t

Rookie
Amber is just like our government. She gets caught lying and abusing people yet she is never punished. There is a reason why MSM is always shilling for Amber. Possibly because she is satanic just like them.
What i don't understand is why someone who's on a forum who's supposedly "agst msm" is so into tabloids stories and doesn't understand that it's clearly a distraction from the tptb to make us focus on stuff that deosn't matter and takes our attention away from important topics. There is evidence that were both guilty and both found liable in abusing each other. You sound like a teenager living in his mother's basement who spends too much time on twitter and reddit amongst MRAs and incels. This case should have never been public to begin with. i've known people who went through domestic abuse in real life and it's never fun nor an entertainment. Get out your mother's basement for once and stop believing anything you see on the news :rolleyes: