Denzel Curry shows how the music industry works

TrustNo1

Established
Rapper Denzel Curry has posted a 3 video trilogy on how artists are just slaves to their labels. Recommend checking it out, I only posted a few points but there are many more

PT 1: Black Balloons
  • Record manager offers Denzel a contract that he signs while Hollywood hills burn in the background—selling his soul
  • Denzel wears a RED suit ("the color red symbolizes the sacrifice that precedes occult transformation" -VC)
  • Starts receiving drugs/woman/fame/luxury from his manager while he slowly starts to look like a clown (black/white symbolism)
  • In the end Denzel is shown stuck in a cage with a red dot on one eye/one-eye symbolism = industry sell out slave

PT 2: Clout Cobain
  • Denzel is a clown/puppet performing for the hypnotized masses
  • Youth are just coping artists-- doing drugs/face tats
  • His manager (wearing a hypnotization necklace//programming?) is making money off of him
  • Denzel is desperate but the masses have no clue, finally kills himself and his “black balloon” pops

Notsure

Established
I seen his vids awhile ago in my music reccomendations, but I just skipped it because the thumbnail looked like a joke. His music is pretty good though, too bad most artists today are basically controlled.

redqueen

Superstar
I like watching his videos
I seen clout cobain first then looked into more
It does seem like he is putting a lot into his videos
Then again so do a lot of artists
is it cause he is trying to warn/make aware or
is it mocking like a lot seem to do

TrustNo1

Established
Yeah he has talent alright
Funny thing, I accidentally typed in Blakkballons on YouTube while putting together this post and it lead me to a interesting truther channel. So I guess there’s that!