Denmark criminalizes christians from deliverance and healing

Vixy

Star

Happened January, just learned about it. he can actually be drawn in court for delivering demons and healing people by placing his hand om them. The danish state is also considering removing children from the families where this is happening.

Thoughts?

Todd

Star
As long as the person being delivered/healed gives previous consent, it's none of the governments business...
If it's a spontaneous act during a public worship service, then yes I understand the concern.

Lisa

Superstar
This reminds me of @Camidria ’s comment about people thinking that she is nuts because she isn’t like the people in the world. I think that since there are more people who aren’t Christians..they don’t understand what the Christian faith is about. Also...as a pastor..he should know its going to get bad for Christians and live accordingly..teach his congregation that since Christ was persecuted..we will be too.

Edit: His answer for people is preaching the gospel...hmmm.
Love how excited he is about preaching the gospel on live tv! Way to go!!!
Should have finished the video before my comment about being persecuted.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar

Happened January, just learned about it. he can actually be drawn in court for delivering demons and healing people by placing his hand om them. The danish state is also considering removing children from the families where this is happening.

Thoughts?
Enemies of Jesus Christ are governing our nations.

This is all foretold in God's book so i am not surprised.

Today it is truly hard to believe that Jesus Christ is God unless He has shown up and made that clear to you.

@Lisa or @Camidria Can one of u plz post a screenshot of @Camidria’s post? Im going through that everyday now for years and im a Newb on this site so idk which forum y’all referring too