Denial

Stephania

Star
Has anyone else here experienced the constant denial of friends and family when it is pointed out to them how satanic the entertainment industry and cultural leaders are? Even when I show them concrete truth, and it's right in their faces, they refuse to believe it. Or they will acknowledge it and just shrug, and say who cares? I don't care what they believe, I just like their music. Or the worst one.. they will act like you just insulted their god or something (celebrities are called 'idols' for a reason..) and start cussing you out. It is all very annoying to me. Why can't some people wake up?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
My gf believes in me. The thing is, you can't show everything at once. Remember Morpheus? People are inside the system and will try to defend it and you'll end up looking cuckoo level crazy to them. As someone once said, it's easier to fool someone than convice them they were fooled

Stephania

Star
Agree but I have been doing this since 2008

My gf believes in me. The thing is, you can't show everything at once. Remember Morpheus? People are inside the system and will try to defend it and you'll end up looking cuckoo level crazy to them. As someone once said, it's easier to fool someone than convice them they were fooled

Stephania

Star
I understand why you would do that
But God says that you have to we warn people once, and that if you don't their spiritual death is on your head. If they don't listen, it's not on your head (Ezekiel)

I do not even dream to discuss topics like that in real life...

Stephania

Star
Besides..it is already in reality. Protect your loved ones!!

as, post: 217095, member: 586"]I do not even dream to discuss topics like that in real life...

Stephania

Star
Jesus (Yeshua) said... Whosoever will seek to gain their life in this world will lose it.. and whosoever will lose their life in this world will gain it

polymoog

Superstar
I keep all controversial opinions to myself as I get older.
as i get older, i am getting more vocal. i figure if the NWO can program us with their messages on a daily basis, i can do the same to deprogram a few. i read somewhere that for something to sink in and penetrate ones brain, one needs to get the message 5 times, so keep at it!

Im not even sure anymore if people really care about the truth.
well... some do. maybe they need to learn to care.

polymoog

Superstar
I keep all controversial opinions to myself as I get older. Im not even sure anymore if people really care about the truth.
haha-- sorry i keep quoting you, but i want to add something else here to illustrate why it is SO important to keep talking about it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KwmHid4LXxLe/
pertinent point made from 000 to 1:40.
regardless of the veracity of the poster, the fact is that google does artificially give thumbs up to control the narrative and sway those who are on the fence.

keeping that in mind, watch this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sPmPZ0cBSwoW/
(its only 4 minutes-- 0 to 1:15 is all you need to see)

in the asch conformity test, you can see that the desire to stay with groupthink is strong. this is why its so critical to speak up as much as you can.
we need to overcome not only the government/google narrative control, but asch conformity factor.

i feel this is why not ONE person didnt speak up in the entire auditorium after this pro-p***phile lecture, even though it got 6 million thumbs down on YT before it was pulled down.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BIhesJfFfq6r/

so, the take away message of this post is to keep talking as much as you can. dont be silent!

[by the way, i included the bitchute videos because youtube is bound to pull down the videos at some point or another]

Xoalienn

Rookie
I’m a bible believing Christian who also believes the conspiracy stuff/this website (obviously). NO ONE wants to ever hear what I have to say about anything haha. I still will discuss with receptive people, some people you just know are insanely hardened to the truth and you can usually tell by their incessant upbringing of leftist politics at the dinner table

~JC~

Veteran
Even when I show them concrete truth, and it's right in their faces, they refuse to believe it. Or they will acknowledge it and just shrug, and say who cares? I don't care what they believe, I just like their music. Or the worst one.. they will act like you just insulted their god or something (celebrities are called 'idols' for a reason..) and start cussing you out. It is all very annoying to me. Why can't some people wake up?
Same here.. it sometimes annoys me to the point where I wanted to post "Tom Hanks might be a pedo" (the Isaac Kappy story) on FB, just to derail the stupid funny cat/dinner pic/selfie BS and send them for a loop LOL o_O

DevaWolf

Veteran
I believe there are conspiracies by the people in power, and those around me do too. It just makes sense that there is an elite network that is founded on money. People with money have always had the power in the world.
I just don't believe it is a Satanic conspiracy. Satanism is not necessary for people to do evil or to conspire.

~JC~

Veteran
I just don't believe it is a Satanic conspiracy. Satanism is not necessary for people to do evil or to conspire.
I felt that way for a while too.. until it seemed all these conspiracy stories somehow lead to Satanism.

There's a great interview with an older man (European, maybe German) who unknowingly entered into that world back in the day. To summarize, he was trying to move forward in his career, make money.. Elite people approached him, a friend and business partner he had known for quite sometime.. and it ended with him having to worship Satan.

If I can find the story (i posted it in one of these blogs actually), i'll post it here. It was really eye opening stuff to hear from someone so far removed from the pop culture shenanigans we've all come to witness, but leading to the same place.

~JC~

Veteran
I believe there are conspiracies by the people in power, and those around me do too. It just makes sense that there is an elite network that is founded on money. People with money have always had the power in the world.
I felt that way for a while too.. until it seemed all these conspiracy stories somehow lead to Satanism.

There's a great interview with an older man (European, maybe German) who unknowingly entered into that world back in the day. To summarize, he was trying to move forward in his career, make money.. Elite people approached him, a friend and business partner he had known for quite sometime.. and it ended with him having to worship Satan.

If I can find the story (i posted it in one of these blogs actually), i'll post it here. It was really eye opening stuff to hear from someone so far removed from the pop culture shenanigans we've all come to witness, but leading to the same place.
Here is the video. It's lengthy, but a pretty interesting testimony I thought.