Demons speak

Vixy

Star
Found this interesting..

It seems through their lies they give us truth.

Allegra

Veteran
oof! my sister watched someone who is exorcised on YouTube and the demon inside the person said something during the exorcism about being regret to follow lucifer and that they no longer able to be in heaven. I was like hmmmmmmmmmmm ok..

But I wholeheartedly believe what Dalit says, "If there's any truth to it, it's distorted truth."

Devil is a liar, period. Any truth they share is super questionable.

Take everything to prayers, to the Holy Spirit and His Word.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I think the second vídeo (didn't watch the first one yet) is a lie... i'm not saying it's fake, but wathever came out of that girl's mouth is a lie. The girl is either under some kind of suggestion and she really believes she is possessed or if she is really under possession the thing is a straight liar, and not even a good one.

I'll not even dwell about the nature of the things it said because it doesn't matter right now... the point is... the thing gave up it's name too easily.

The pastor just asked its name and it gave it to him? Just like that? Not only that but it was repeated a dozen times? That is why i'm under the impression that either the girl is under sugestion or the thing was lying so hard it gave up a false name (wich is most likely).

Of course there is the third possibility that i'm crazy in my pants and it turns out i'm wrong :)