Demonic Power

Lurking009

Veteran
This is an example. There will be more of this to come with others:

... or plexiglass. Apparently people have clogged the stage throwing things at her in the past, so plexiglass would be a reasonable solution [assuming this video is real and not edited]. I'm not saying she's not dodgy, but I just would not jump to conclusions of demons until/unless it can be absolutely proven.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
... or plexiglass. Apparently people have clogged the stage throwing things at her in the past, so plexiglass would be a reasonable solution [assuming this video is real and not edited]. I'm not saying she's not dodgy, but I just would not jump to conclusions of demons until/unless it can be absolutely proven.
That may be the case.

The concept of demonic power is not impossible.

Maldarker

Star
um looks like the object was thrown straight up from the camera view point

Tikawanda

Established
This. Her fans were notorious for throwing "gifts" on stage and I think it must've gotten to the point where the tour's management set up Plexiglas barricades around certain parts of the stage to prevent that from happening. Alternatively, the Plexiglas could be in place for Covid-19 reasons.

Also since it's a viral video meant to gain tons of views, its legitimacy would naturally be called into question anyway.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
um looks like the object was thrown straight up from the camera view point
Yup, I saw some comments on that, as well. I see the object being stopped suddenly, but again, who knows if this video is even real. If it is, there are still a number of possible explanations.

free2018

Star
Maybe they are able to tap, and access energy from another dimension to be able to manipulate and project through that dimension into ours. I imagine that the dimension they tap into can project dramatically differently, it would look alien to us. Maybe this is too much. Sorry.
That would be demon power which is possible. It actually is an everyday occurrence at some level.

Lurking009

Veteran
That would be demon power which is possible. It actually is an everyday occurrence at some level.
But why immediately jump to a conclusion and claim something is demonic before doing a little research? You titled this thread 'demonic power' and used the lady gaga concert event as the example, like it was already a proven fact. Why even do that? I honestly do not understand.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
But why immediately jump to a conclusion and claim something is demonic before doing a little research? You titled this thread 'demonic power' and used the lady gaga concert event as the example, like it was a proven fact. Why even do that? I honestly do not understand.
I listed two articles in two separate comments. One was Gaga and the following one was a separate article in which “scientists” were doing research…

Lurking009

Veteran
I listed two articles in two separate comments. One was Gaga and the following one was a separate article in which “scientists” were doing research…
The article doesn't prove or support your claim/assumption of demons at the LG concert, though. And now maybe it's energy from another dimension?? Yes, demonic power exists, but how is it right or good to throw that accusation around before at least looking for a more simple and reasonable explanation first? I guess that's my question, really.

free2018

Star
The article doesn't prove or support your claim/assumption of demons at the LG concert, though. And now maybe it's energy from another dimension?? Yes, demonic power exists, but how is it right or good to throw that accusation around before at least looking for a more simple and reasonable explanation first? I guess that's my question, really.
The point of the thread is to have the conversation. Gaga is just an example. Is the Gaga situation real? No way to prove that without having more first-hand footage.

Why bring it up? We are in last days and we will actually see more and more strange things.
That was where I was going.
I should have created a longer OP. That's on me.