Demonic possession

ishigo

Established
What is it like? If someone has already experienced it I would like to hear your stories.

ishigo

Established
I have not personally experienced demonic possession, but my wife and I have helped many people walk through deliverance to be freed from demonic possession/oppression. Why are you interested in hearing about it?
It happened 2-3years ago. I had symptoms of demonic possession for a while, like low energy level, mood swings, anger, thoughts that weren't mine, depression, I had the urge to hurt others and myself. I went to see a healer and I feel normal now. But as I was taking the "medicine" that he gave me I had flahes of 2 demonic entities, including one who was trying to strangle me (It wasn't a vision nor a nightmare, I was awake. it was more like flashes that appeared as I was blinking). I guess I could see them bc the medicine worked and they weren't inside my body anymore. I've never seen them again since.
It started when I went to Africa during vacation and it's very likely someone did witchcraft to harm me. (I know westerners don't always believe in that kind of stuff hence why I rarely talk abt it).

Todd

Star
It happened 2-3years ago. I had symptoms of demonic possession for a while, like low energy level, mood swings, anger, thoughts that weren't mine, depression, I had the urge to hurt others and myself. I went to see a healer and I feel normal now. But as I was taking the "medicine" that he gave me I had flahes of 2 demonic entities, including one who was trying to strangle me (It wasn't a vision nor a nightmare, I was awake. it was more like flashes that appeared as I was blinking). I guess I could see them bc the medicine worked and they weren't inside my body anymore. I've never seen them again since.
It started when I went to Africa during vacation and it's very likely someone did witchcraft to harm me. (I know westerners don't always believe in that kind of stuff hence why I rarely talk abt it).
Jesus Christ is the real medicine that can help you become completely free and immune from any witchcraft. PM if you are interested in discussing more.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I just wanted to say that when there is an evil presence, it is like being in a nightmare. It will cause you to become physically ill and there isn't any doubt when you are in the presence of a demonic entity. The only authority is through God and if you are not on good spiritual ground, there is no defense against the evil spirits.

Swiftturtle

Established
Be very careful about where you go for ‘deliverance.’ Many times, ppl go to ‘healers’ but they are also demonic. They are literally using witchcraft to ‘rid’ ppl of evil entities. True deliverance is through the blood of Jesus. If Jesus isn’t a part of a ‘deliverance’ that’s a huge red flag. I suggest the following books, esp the first bc it walks through how he grew in his deliverance ministry:
‘Deliver Us from Evil’ by Don Basham
‘The Beautiful Side of Evil’ by Hal Lindsey (she was a witch that became a Christian)
And obviously stuff by Erik Prince

DUSTY

Established
Gotta be careful online too. People can 'cast' through the internet. It does happen.

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry, the Beautiful Side of Evil was written by Johanna Michaelson.

DUSTY

Established
Really? did it happen to you (or someone you know)?
Yes. And it sticks. The intent with the energy is strong.
Doesn't matter if YOU believe it or not, what matters is if the person casting believes it.

Dalit

Star
Yes. And it sticks. The intent with the energy is strong.
Doesn't matter if YOU believe it or not, what matters is if the person casting believes it.
Beth from the Other Side of Darkness (YouTube channel, former witch and SRA survivor, now Christian) says those are called ley lines and they're in Facebook, etc.

Last edited:

DUSTY

Established
Beth from the Other Side of Darkness (YouTube channel, former witch and SRA survivor, now Christian) says those are called ley lines and they're in Facebook, etc.

Intent is energy, so is casting, and is it's powerful.
It's like a prayer .. but with mal intent instead of worship.
I've seen it on chat forums.
People don't have to be physically together for casting to take place.

Todd

Star
Intent is energy, so is casting, and is it's powerful.
It's like a prayer .. but with mal intent instead of worship.
I've seen it on chat forums.
People don't have to be physically together for casting to take place.
Just to clarify, If you are a disciple of Christ and abiding in his word, no one can successfully cast a spell or a curse upon you.

DUSTY

Established
Just to clarify, If you are a disciple of Christ and abiding in his word, no one can successfully cast a spell or a curse upon you.
“like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest” (Proverbs 26:2b).
Someone living in God's grace can't be possessed, but they can be harassed (by evil spirits).
All of us have cracks in our shield where the smoke of satan can seep in. We always have to stay vigilant.
IMHO