Demonic Encounters

I think the actual ratio of Muslims posting videos of former Christian's experience to Christians posting videos of former Muslim's experience is now like 1 : 10 or what?

Why do you have to try to disprove Islam?

You seem really quite insecure in your beliefs. Just be happy, sincere and all-loving? It's not asking much.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I read it. Very interesting. All I ever knew about the Jinn was from Aladdin stories.

The Qareen struck me as similar to CG Jung's description of the Shadow in human psychology.

The shadow is the unconscious part of our psyche where we push all the thoughts and memories that we don't want to admit. The more we have emotions like hatred without admitting it, (thus being hypocrites) the more this shadow will be studded with angry or sinful thoughts. Sooner or later it is so full of such material that it must speak up. Thus a person whose shadow has contained years of resentment will suddenly express some bigotted remark towards an innocent stranger and will expand the hatred to the stranger's race or age or some other arbitrary trait. The shadow starts talking to the person and filling him wiith reasons why the hate is a good thing. The shadow can take over.
Mostly, that's an allegory for possession, mostly... (<>..<>)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I have known Scimi for 6+ years from when I came to this forum for the 3rd iteration Mecca. I KNOW him, his writing style and his personality, you may be easily fooled and inexperienced, but I'm not, okay? There is such a thing as getting on a fake account and pretending to be someone you're not. It's not hard to do and it isn't hard to spot if you know what to look for. I don't need to prove that to you. You are young, very naive and gullible. Most of the stuff you like, you don't even know what your liking. You just do it for the sake of being nice. You and GIF over abuse the like button. The like button is for liking posts that have worthy content that makes a great point that you agree with. The like button isn't to like whatever just for the sake of liking it just becausr you want to be nice. I wish the like feature would be disabled because it causes a lot of problems and people have a ridiculously amount of likes just because you two get all like happy.
Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things...;)

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't mean it in a bad way. What I mean is that because you haven't been around for years like some of us, you don't know him as well and how he operates. When you are young, you can easily be fooled and taken in by someone if you don't know them well enough. You are overly friendly and accept people and trust people that you don't know too easily which makes you more vulnerable and thus you become naive and gullible due to the fact that you are easily taken in by others because you accept them too quickly without getting to know them first. Which is not always a good thing because you don't know who is really behind the keyboard. You need to learn to be cautious and not so quick to believe and trust people over the internet that you don't know. That's all the advice I'm going to give you. Think about it please.
You are keeping in mind that this is just an internet forum not Craig's List, right? ;) You seem to still have a mild bit of PTSD over it all :) NEVER FORGET! :D I get it though, quite an abrasive chap. I wonder if their parents had any children that lived. I went and read the thread and I can't believe with all the good minds in here you all couldn't handle one pathetic little internet troll. Didja ever think that rather than engaging with them to just give them the "your dead but you don't know it" treatment? You know, just ignore him and talk around him like a ghost? They just want attention. Why give them any? Oh well, since they got banned I guess the point is mute. Still, woulda liked to have had a crack at them myself. I woulda made them cry or at least Yosemite Sam level loss of their sh*t... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Oh I have no desire to contact ANYTHING lol - trust me. I am a skeptic even about their existence however if it exists I want no part of it anyway. Nothing got without honest hard work is worth anything or even STAYS.

The show is just really weird. That entire part of it especially and it confused me. I saw someone mention jinn here so figured I'd ask (grateful servant I believe)

Also thank you for the article, I read it and it cleared my confusion right up.
The show is American Gods. It's on Starz. It was a novel from Neil Gaiman: American Gods is a Hugo and Nebula Award winning novel by English author Neil Gaiman. Yes there was a Djinn featured last week and he enjoined with or body snatched another guy that it had sex with. In Game of Thrones news, Melisandre gave birth to a shadow demon version of Stanus Baratheon and used it to kill Renley Baratheon. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming :cool:

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Mine too lol
It's a poor musician what blames their instrument...you people with your phones...when I try to text or type on a phone it comes out looking like somebody spilled the scrabble tiles
Screenshot_2.png
Seriously,it's late and i've just been good naturedly hacking on ya'll a little, me being silly...peace

Last edited:
Each and everybody has a demon companion attached to him/her that will always be tempting him/her towards evil until death.

Are any of you conscious of that companion who was with us since we were born?

I have been conscious of it at some points in my life and am currently in the process of pushing him away from me as far as possible.

Aero

Superstar
I feel my demon companion. It might be the worst demon in the world, pushing it away doesn't work. It's almost like I'm forced to feed the thing, or it will unleash even worse devastation. And I think I was a pretty good kid growing up, so idk why I got the worst demon.

JoChris

Superstar
Each and everybody has a demon companion attached to him/her that will always be tempting him/her towards evil until death.

Are any of you conscious of that companion who was with us since we were born?

I have been conscious of it at some points in my life and am currently in the process of pushing him away from me as far as possible.
Where did you get that belief from?
I am not aware of any bible verse suggesting that.

Where did you get that belief from?
I am not aware of any bible verse suggesting that.
From God via my own personal experiences.

It's an entity which will ceaselessly tempt you towards evil, injustice, and wrongdoing. It never gives up. I think everybody knows what i'm talking about.

But if you want me to back up via Scripture, where that devil companion of ours will say on The Day of Judgment, suggesting that he only tempted us but it was in reality our own faults:

Qur'an Chapter 50 Verse 27

His [devil] companion will say, "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he [himself] was in extreme error."

I feel my demon companion. It might be the worst demon in the world, pushing it away doesn't work. It's almost like I'm forced to feed the thing, or it will unleash even worse devastation. And I think I was a pretty good kid growing up, so idk why I got the worst demon.
It's a gradual process.

Muslims have to recite at least 15-20 times daily in their obligatory prayers the following:

I seek refuge with God from the accursed satan

Ultimately, due to it becoming a habit and due to you never giving up on that prayer, Almighty God Protects us more and more from him.

We are supposed to have an angel on our right and a demon on our left

But it seems like I got demons on both sides
You have an angel on your right which records your good deeds and an angel on your left which records your bad deeds.

The demon flows in our veins and it's our duty to continually seek God's Protection on a daily basis so that He Expels it from us.

DeathlyHallows

Established
Well, depending on what you mean by "evil" I think I have a little grasp on mine. I generally try not to do bad things, or hurt people, sometimes to my disadvantage. I think we all have good in us, and evil too, and it is important to make sure the good wins most of the time.