Demonic Encounters

JoChris

Superstar
That's no landing / dive.
If it is a bird I think it is in first stages of "take off", not landing.

Another image of an evil sister from the movie, notice the feathers:

1548019608497.png

I must admit I would never have thought it might be anything but a bird unless I had watched that movie the night before.

Logically I think seeing a bird or a shadow entity is like this famous image, is she a young woman or old woman?

1548019759081.png

elsbet

Superstar
If it is a bird I think it is in first stages of "take off", not landing.

Another image of an evil sister from the movie, notice the feathers:

View attachment 18837

I must admit I would never have thought it might be anything but a bird unless I had watched that movie the night before.

Logically I think seeing a bird or a shadow entity is like this famous image, is she a young woman or old woman?

View attachment 18838
Yes.. it would be taking off. Idk how it shot the entryway though when it's on your balcony. And thankfully that pic up there of the woman is kind of cute in a Tim Burtonesque way... granted I didn't see the movie. Was it sinister?

JoChris

Superstar
Yes.. it would be taking off. Idk how it shot the entryway though when it's on your balcony. And thankfully that pic up there of the woman is kind of cute in a Tim Burtonesque way... granted I didn't see the movie. Was it sinister?
For a PG film some sections were quite sinister. The stop motion was very well done. The religious values were very non-Western culture. I agree with this comment 100%.

The struggle off screen comes from the underlying message of the script. The westernised spin on Shintoism and ancestor worship causes a spiritual struggle. Kubo battles with the entities from the physical and spiritual realm on screen, but families will have to contend with the what they are willing to expose their children to. https://citybibleforum.org/city/sydney/blog/kubo-and-two-strings-review

I do think all the western media entertainment which provides similar images is behind how the few non-Christians (before posting it online) I have shown this photo has responded along the lines of ghost or shadow entity.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I just wanted to say that the there are many ways for a demonic spirit to manifest itself especially if a person is sensitive to the presence of evil. If you have a gut feeling about something and you think that it is evil, the best thing to do is pray for strength from God and try not to show fear. It is also a good idea to avoid anything that is related to the occult that could serve as a portal to the demonic entity. However, there are certain places that seem to have a negative energy and the evil spirits are attached to it. Some people unknowingly give the spirits a gateway by trying to communicate or summons a spirit. Many people have found that it is very hard to get rid of an evil presence after it has made its presence known. Sometimes, during a state of sleep paralysis, a dark entity will terrorize a person and make them feel completely helpless. In my personal experience, the sleep paralysis was terrifying and it was like a panic attack. I have learned to try and remain calm and rely on God to protect me. Over the years I have learned to recognize the presence of evil and try to stand on good spiritual ground.

It's funny how the mind works when it cannot translate something. :) Thanks for using short-forms and abbreviations, lol.

acronym for "if I recall correctly." Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.) IIRC, the store is on 7th street. See more words with the same meaning: Internet, texting, SMS, email, chat acronyms (list of).Nov 10, 2011

What does IIRC mean? IIRC Definition. Meaning of IIRC ...
onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/iirc

Yup probably hey? What's your definition of shadow figure? Is it the same Wikipedia's?

A shadow person (also known as a shadow figure, shadow being or black mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly as interpreted by believers in the paranormal or supernatural as the presence of a spirit or other entity.[1]?

Ya, very much like it, except mine was kind in a sitting position hovering over my left side.​
I have seen something like that before in the middle of the night.

DesertRose

Superstar
My one contribution to this thread:p
It is made by an non Muslim who was trying to see about Islamic exorcism.:)
Bonus - Stephan investigates Islamic Exorcism
Conscious Life
Published on Aug 9, 2018

Aero

Superstar
I saw a cop today who I was convinced was on some Demonic stuff. Now I've seen plenty of the cops around where I live so they definitely seem like drunks or communists. Anyway, I'm not saying these two things are especially demonic, but that there's a connection.

When I try to decide what's demonic or not I need a clear boundary. So that leads me to look for patterns, and those suggest Demons are Godless. Or that they act as a replacement for God. Think about it with some rhetorical questions. Are people getting shit faced or shooting up in church? Do people order Pizza and eat it in the middle of church? Hmm, it seems like the answer is they don't.

Maybe I'm being a bit too clever here but, why can't I eat pizza in Church? It seems like it's just rude or an invitation for chaos, but we are talking about pizza! So I can walk into church with my boxes of pizza and jam the place up. But I'm the messed up part of that equation cause I wanted my damn pizza.

What does the power dynamic say about pizza? What does it say about God for that matter? Oh hey kids, BTW God can't handle you eating a slice of pizza. Save the pizza for later during bewitching hours. Poor little Johnny never had a chance after eating the devil's bread.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I saw a cop today who I was convinced was on some Demonic stuff. Now I've seen plenty of the cops around where I live so they definitely seem like drunks or communists. Anyway, I'm not saying these two things are especially demonic, but that there's a connection.

When I try to decide what's demonic or not I need a clear boundary. So that leads me to look for patterns, and those suggest Demons are Godless. Or that they act as a replacement for God. Think about it with some rhetorical questions. Are people getting shit faced or shooting up in church? Do people order Pizza and eat it in the middle of church? Hmm, it seems like the answer is they don't.

Maybe I'm being a bit too clever here but, why can't I eat pizza in Church? It seems like it's just rude or an invitation for chaos, but we are talking about pizza! So I can walk into church with my boxes of pizza and jam the place up. But I'm the messed up part of that equation cause I wanted my damn pizza.

What does the power dynamic say about pizza? What does it say about God for that matter? Oh hey kids, BTW God can't handle you eating a slice of pizza. Save the pizza for later during bewitching hours. Poor little Johnny never had a chance after eating the devil's bread.

PlaneJane

Established
This is a very old post, but I will and should respond anyways.....for those that encounter this in the future.
I have seen an angel, he glowed indeed and pushed the left corner of a crazy drivers car away from my right front fender.....
On an icy day on 1-25 heading south from Denver.
This angels hair was a bit short and very curly, and glowing a golden light blinding blond.

This was when I was 28 years old. The Father sent the angel only to protect me for a second. The angel did not look at me, he was there for a moment only to serve The Father.
For some reason, The Father wanted me to see this angel.

Now, when I was 17 years old, I was a virgin and quite pure. I believed that Jesus was my Father, and He was raising me, as my birth father never wanted to know me.

My mom was a single mother of 3 kids. Zero child support, as back then it was different than it is today.
She tried so hard to get someone to listen to her in the court system, but it was just a long drawn out rig-a-ma-role.
My point is, my mom raised her 3 kids alone on a nurses assistant salary.
Thank goodness for HUD.

Anyways, it was about 11:30 pm at night when I was trying to sleep, and mom was working the night shift. A demon visited me in a black hooded cape, it’s eyes glowed red.
I’m not making this up people!
It’s energy was so strong, that it could paralyze me.

This hooded presence came to the end of my bed, next to my shut door. It tried to paralyze me, AND look into my soul/heart. It tried to lie to me and say it was ok.
Well B.S.
The Father has given me the gift of discernment. Praise Jehovah!
I have been highly empathetic since I was walking at 7 months old. I remember walking my favorite toys to everyone around to make them happy. Yes indeed I walked at 7 months old.
You don’t have to believe me, but it is a treasured family story.
I have a gift of empathy, and I challenge all of you to send me personal messages and I will show you that I can help you heal your problems.
Most people would charge you money, and I have even considered that, just as I have considered charging people for my other gifts of horse/animal training, and artwork.

This world is empty, I don’t care about fancy purses or clothing, or anything else “showy.”
My husband is a retired enlisted veteran and paying the bills is honestly all I care about as far as money is concerned.
The Father, and His children are the real spice of life.
Praise Our Father, Praise Jeshuah!

Back to the demon...... I called my mom immediately, but of course she said I was dreaming and go back to sleep. HAH are you kidding me! I was awake for days not being able to sleep. It took at least a week before I could go back into my room at night.

After my mom finally understood that something serious had happened to me, she was worried that I was inviting bad spirits, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

I showed her scriptures of when satan had come to inspect Jehovahs chosen, on its own will.
Do you all know these scriptures?
I’ll find them for you if you want me to.

At this time in my life, I thought His name was Jesus, and when I cried out for Jesus(in my head because my body was paralyzed,) He came running to me and sent that demon away.
Today, I feel much closer to Him, and I know that His name is not actually Jesus, but this information comes only with real effort and the searching for His Truth.

Now I’m at 40.
My latest big deal was when Jehovah brought me to the corner of His throne. I saw what would be His right front corner of it, and although it would seem that it was pitch black, Jeshuah was standing behind me, slightly to the left, and because of His light, I could see the indescribable strange purple color that surrounds The Father. The corner of His throne was designed with a kind of spiraling, that I can not express in words.

The Father showed me these strange symbols that were circling around me, and explained to me what they meant.
We all have these symbols circling around us, and it is up to you to get rid of them. They are like spells, like sins.
If you want to be near The Fathers throne, you have to be clean.

We all have much work to do.

May the Father bless you all and show you what is circling around you, so that you can cleanse yourselves. Please, just get on your hands and knees in a quiet place, and ask HIM!

This is a very old post, but I will and should respond anyways.....for those that encounter this in the future.
I have seen an angel, he glowed indeed and pushed the left corner of a crazy drivers car away from my right front fender.....
On an icy day on 1-25 heading south from Denver.
This angels hair was a bit short and very curly, and glowing a golden light blinding blond.

This was when I was 28 years old. The Father sent the angel only to protect me for a second. The angel did not look at me, he was there for a moment only to serve The Father.
For some reason, The Father wanted me to see this angel.

Now, when I was 17 years old, I was a virgin and quite pure. I believed that Jesus was my Father, and He was raising me, as my birth father never wanted to know me.

My mom was a single mother of 3 kids. Zero child support, as back then it was different than it is today.
She tried so hard to get someone to listen to her in the court system, but it was just a long drawn out rig-a-ma-role.
My point is, my mom raised her 3 kids alone on a nurses assistant salary.
Thank goodness for HUD.

Anyways, it was about 11:30 pm at night when I was trying to sleep, and mom was working the night shift. A demon visited me in a black hooded cape, it’s eyes glowed red.
I’m not making this up people!
It’s energy was so strong, that it could paralyze me.

This hooded presence came to the end of my bed, next to my shut door. It tried to paralyze me, AND look into my soul/heart. It tried to lie to me and say it was ok.
Well B.S.
The Father has given me the gift of discernment. Praise Jehovah!
I have been highly empathetic since I was walking at 7 months old. I remember walking my favorite toys to everyone around to make them happy. Yes indeed I walked at 7 months old.
You don’t have to believe me, but it is a treasured family story.
I have a gift of empathy, and I challenge all of you to send me personal messages and I will show you that I can help you heal your problems.
Most people would charge you money, and I have even considered that, just as I have considered charging people for my other gifts of horse/animal training, and artwork.

This world is empty, I don’t care about fancy purses or clothing, or anything else “showy.”
My husband is a retired enlisted veteran and paying the bills is honestly all I care about as far as money is concerned.
The Father, and His children are the real spice of life.
Praise Our Father, Praise Jeshuah!

Back to the demon...... I called my mom immediately, but of course she said I was dreaming and go back to sleep. HAH are you kidding me! I was awake for days not being able to sleep. It took at least a week before I could go back into my room at night.

After my mom finally understood that something serious had happened to me, she was worried that I was inviting bad spirits, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

I showed her scriptures of when satan had come to inspect Jehovahs chosen, on its own will.
Do you all know these scriptures?
I’ll find them for you if you want me to.

At this time in my life, I thought His name was Jesus, and when I cried out for Jesus(in my head because my body was paralyzed,) He came running to me and sent that demon away.
Today, I feel much closer to Him, and I know that His name is not actually Jesus, but this information comes only with real effort and the searching for His Truth.

Now I’m at 40.
My latest big deal was when Jehovah brought me to the corner of His throne. I saw what would be His right front corner of it, and although it would seem that it was pitch black, Jeshuah was standing behind me, slightly to the left, and because of His light, I could see the indescribable strange purple color that surrounds The Father. The corner of His throne was designed with a kind of spiraling, that I can not express in words.

The Father showed me these strange symbols that were circling around me, and explained to me what they meant.
We all have these symbols circling around us, and it is up to you to get rid of them. They are like spells, like sins.
If you want to be near The Fathers throne, you have to be clean.

We all have much work to do.

May the Father bless you all and show you what is circling around you, so that you can cleanse yourselves. Please, just get on your hands and knees in a quiet place, and ask HIM!
If you have gifts from God, They are not for sale. Freely given, freely give. I will tell you this for sure ,The Spirit of God and demons can not occupy the same space! Who do you say the Christ is? At what age were you when you realized you were a sinner in need of Christ?

Dalit

Star
This may sound stupid. Bear with me. Back when the whole “Twilight” phenomena took hold, we had a neighbor girl who would watch that movie almost on repeat, daily. She was obsessed with the books and movies and all things Edward. It was just weird to me. We never read them or watched the movies.

So this weekend, I saw that the series was on Hulu. My kids were out of town and I was bored and decided to watch the first one to see what all the hubbub had been about. Weird because it is old news really. I had the darkest feeling after watching it. In my spirit, I recognize the hold it has on teenage girls. The main character said he had 8yo girls coming up and asking him to bite them. There are numerous weaknesses I think it would play into.

I read that the author is Mormon, and the whole book idea came to her in a dream. She even said the main character, Edward, came to her in a dream and conversed with her. The encounter sounded demonic to me. I will go so far as to say I think there is a demonic influence on the whole thing, books and movies. It troubles me for these easily-influenced girls.

I realize this stuff is old news and I’m behind the times. Watching it really made some obsessive behavior by teens I knew during that craze make sense to me.
You are so correct on it being demonic, Teresa. What's sad is that middle aged women are into it, too, and it paved the way for 50 Shades of Grey.

Some girl friends of mine from a church got me into Twilight. Here I was, in my young 30s, reading badly written YA lit. Personally, Jacob was better than Edward. Werewolves and vampires. What will they think of next? ☺

So glad i didn't go for the 50 Shades craze. That's about justifying abuse and possibly r*pe. It's all demonic.

Dalit

Star
As I watched, I groaned multiple times over how inane and laughable the lines were. It was corny and stupid, and Bella was about the most poorly written character I’ve read, but it was like I couldn’t look away. I kept watching, the whole while acknowledging to myself that it was a pitiful movie. Edward wasn’t even handsome, but I could see what girls were being drawn into. I only insult the movie because I think there is something else other than superb acting and a well-put-together movie that is drawing people in. I’ve only heard that the books are poorly written too, so same goes for the books.

And don’t get me started on all of the vampire rules that were broken. That is beside the point. I believe it was created for the purpose of making obsessed fans.

I never read 50 shades either. They were clearly not ok for me to read/watch. I thought the Twilight movies would be more of a personal choice issue, but I’m feeling that that is not true after watching the movie.
Yeah, Bella is an insipid character. They all really are. I think it's part of whatever agenda going on with dark supernatural programming, but not about Jesus, marketed to young adults. There's The Vampire Diaries which were popular when i was in high school and have seen a resurgence of popularity in recent years, with the trope of a girl having to choose between two guys and later on becoming a vampire herself. I'm surprised Lois Duncan books didn't get their own spinoff series. I read her as a teen and i know those were demonic. The one on astral projection (Stranger with My Face) scared the crap out of me, or no, it was a Dean Koontz book which kept me awake all night.

You're right that they have a huge fan base. Kids, teens, middle aged women, etc.

And yes, Twilight was not even well-acted. The cinemetography was probably the only thing remotely good about it.

Don't worry. You've not missed anything by not reading either series even though i didn't read more than a free chapter of Grey. Such bad writing

I think a demon or something evil tried to communicate with me last night. Before going to bed last night I felt a presence that didn't feel right but because I didn't know what it was I just ignored it and tried to sleep. As soon as I fell asleep this voice started screaming at me "Follow me!" Over and over. I couldn't move my body at all, it felt like I was paralyzed and my body was being constricted very tightly. I screamed and jerked myself awake because I thought it was going to drag my soul away somewhere. The wind was blowing outside my window making this horrible howling sound. I layed there terrified but tried to sleep again because I was exhausted and needed to wake up for work soon. This time when I closed my eyes there was a maniacal laugh circling around me as well as my body becoming paralyzed again. I kept calling Jesus' name trying to claw my way out of the darkness. I woke up again but this time I caught a quick glimpse of something dark rise away from me into the darkness of the room. I turned on one of my favorite worship songs and just kept calling out for Jesus and praying until I was eventually able to sleep. I have experienced sleep paralysis before but nothing like this. This felt much more terrifying. I can remember it all so clearly but it's usually hard for me to remember my dreams. Has anyone else experienced something creepy like this?
You are a very talented writer, just thought I should tell you that. Terrifying situation and you expressed that fear very well.

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2019/02/harbinger-black-shadow.html?m=1

Last edited: