Demonic Encounters

elsbet

Superstar
I don’t know. I think in some cases where that works, it’s just sleep paralysis with an alien themed hallucination due to it saturation in popular culture. There are abductees who invoke Christ or whatever religion they may be and it doesn’t work.
I've never heard of any other names working tbh. There is an article out there about people who don't believe trying it but I intentionally have not read it-- I may have a look.

I was able to get out of my episodes and I was only thinking about moving ( although if it does happen again, Ill try this ).

Plus there is some things like metals removed from abductees or what appear to be surgical scars which leads me in another direction. My alien theory though is that it’s a smokescreen for super secret genetic experiments done by certain elements of the Government and Corporate world. I think media intentionally presents abductions as alien or now demonic as a way of throwing people off the scent.
I think both can be true. I've read about the removal of strange metal objects as well... but I think it is bigger than government and if they are involved, it is collusion with whatever is doing the abducting. My opinion anyway. Did you read the article? It did mention this... lol just realized I didn't link the article. Here.

Jordan says, “In previous centuries demons took the form of leprechauns and fairies. Now it’s aliens to fit our technology and modern beliefs.”

Indeed: angels can create whatever verisimilar forms they want — including, for example, materializing in cars or tow trucks, to assist the stranded motorist — and so too can fallenangels materialize “vehicles.”

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/vs/m09-021.html( I do not endorse everything in this article)

I also think this is worth reading

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/07/ufos-are-they-tulpas/
Thanks.. will have a look.

elsbet

Superstar
I was exploring huge national park in Spain. Sometimes i need to get away from people, and nature is where i run. I was scared for few minutes got my head under blanket and waited, but nothing was harming me so i thought whatever i need rest, mountains can make you weary to the point you don't care anymore. Restoring energy is top priority without it you are done anyways...

I was exploring huge national park in Spain.

Wow... fair enough. You are far more adventurous than I. :)

I've never heard of any other names working tbh. There is an article out there about people who don't believe trying it but I intentionally have not read it-- I may have a look.

I think both can be true. I've read about the removal of strange metal objects as well... but I think it is bigger than government and if they are involved, it is collusion with whatever is doing the abducting. My opinion anyway. Did you read the article? It did mention this... lol just realized I didn't link the article. Here.

Jordan says, “In previous centuries demons took the form of leprechauns and fairies. Now it’s aliens to fit our technology and modern beliefs.”

Indeed: angels can create whatever verisimilar forms they want — including, for example, materializing in cars or tow trucks, to assist the stranded motorist — and so too can fallenangels materialize “vehicles.”

I have read thousands of abductions reports and people have tried invoking Christ (or other deities) to repel them and it doesn't work, that's all I was saying. That alone proves nothing but it is worth mentioning.

Well that could be evidence of Tulpa's as my second link talks about. I think leprechauns and fairies have basis in certain animals, for example unicorns could have been inspired by this

https://www.geek.com/news/siberian-unicorn-walked-earth-alongside-humans-1763196/

and things like leprechauns and dwarves, there are skeletal remains of small human cousins, but I appreciate your viewpoint and I am open to it.

One more thing to add, abductions are far more common in English speaking countries, and far more common in the US than anywhere else.

elsbet

Superstar
One more thing to add, abductions are far more common in English speaking countries, and far more common in the US than anywhere else.
Yeah I thought about that. But the US is still a new country compared to pretty much everywhere else-- and I've considered two things: we talk about everything... we have no shame. Other countries arent so quick to advertise high strangeness. And two-- they have their own history and folklore. They believe in that stuff in a different way than we do, I think... who's to say it isn't happening, just in another way?

If it is the government, which I doubt, personally, then maybe their government isnt participating in the alien program. Idk, Co. Valerie. :/

That could mean it's just a cultural phenomenon... or it could also mean the US military is abducting people.
Aye, it very well could be just cultural phenomenon. I think the three most likely scenarios are that, government operation, tulpa.

Yeah I thought about that. But the US is still a new country compared to pretty much everywhere else-- and I've considered two things: we talk about everything... we have no shame. Other countries arent so quick to advertise high strangeness. And two-- they have their own history and folklore. They believe in that stuff in a different way than we do, I think... who's to say it isn't happening, just in another way?

If it is the government, which I doubt, personally, then maybe their government isnt participating in the alien program. Idk, Co. Valerie. :/
Fair enough, I suppose i'll look into paranormal encounters from non-English countries when I have some time and see if anything stands out as comparable. I'm glad you brought up the subject tonight though, maybe one day we will know.

Dalit

Star
Exploring lucid dreaming led me to some incredibly scary experiences. Sleep paralysis was less frightening ( i caused it myself), but still very scary. Dumb as i am, all my life i had to try everything myself. Good thing that Jesus name works every time.

Recently i spent night in abandoned factory deep in mountains in a middle of nowhere. After it got dark stuff started flying all around like crazy lol glass shards, rocks and so on. Ok i thought to myself so now i believe in ghosts ..great. I asked Jesus to look after me while im sleeping, out loud suggested that spirits shut up and let me sleep (just in case) and started sleeping. After few hours it became silent, wasn't best rest in my life for sure, but nothing happened to me. After i woke up i started investigate what was flying all around at night, maybe wind was playing tricks on me. But only shard were somewhat possible to imagine flying back and forth, other things was simply too heavy for that. And the movement itself... don't know how to explain, wasn't random. Still maybe it was some magnetic anomaly, because spiritually i felt no danger.

Some years ago i worked in hospital. That morning i got "lucky" and had to feed middle aged "lady" recovering from alcoholic delirium, in middle of breakfast epileptic seizure started and she begin to choke, i screamed med sister to run here fast, because dealing with seizure and choking was little above my pay grade, i started panicking not knowing where to start and what exactly to do. I have no idea what happened next , i will tell as i remember it i have zero reason to lie. Somehow her face completely changed and got deformed ? Im lacking fitting expression. Ugly deformed features and eyes full of intellect and hate was looking directly at me. It was not the woman which was choking, she was unconscious, and stayed so some time after everything ended. For a few seconds we stared at each other, i have no words how scared i was. I felt like an ant before giant. I never forget those eyes, and that such hate exists. Maybe because of huge stress (thats when i become very good christian :( ) I thought to myself that im not like other people im a christian and i have nothing to fear ,and i have to act, i run to her put my hand on her forehead and pushed her head down to to bed with force( only later i wondered how i did not broke her neck) and ordered him in Jesus name to stop it now (im spiritually aware enough to know ordering to leave will not work in this case). And it stopped right away, thats when med sister showed up and asked what happened i explained about seizure and choking and she gave me some good advices for next time lol.
I had many more encounters, and i know i will have in future. I also believe i feel and recognize spirits, but it's probably better to keep that stuff for myself.
It's good and both scary sometimes to recognize spirits. That's called the gift of discernment of spirits. But yeah, I understand that it's not something to be shared with friends and family. It's wisdom to be careful who you share with.

elsbet

Superstar
Willing "participants" in the Alien Hybrid program... :confused:

Bridgette Neilsen... this one, iirc, has a family history of abductions.

Aluna Verse

The two young women have been snowed. I smh...

SnowFall

Veteran
I don’t know if they were demonic encounters, but I’ve seen a few strange things in my time
I was sat playing video games in my brothers caravan when I was 12 and when the screen cut to black I saw this pure white, featureless, black eyed thing looking into the television ( I saw it’s reflection and it looked as though it was sat right in front of the t.v looking at the screen) I froze but my body just started moving automatically and I ran out of the caravan
I felt one of the strangest sensations I ever felt.

Twice I saw a person (different person each time) sat in a vehicle completely still just staring directly at me with a weird smile
I was beginning to question if I were seeing things but the person I was with saw it too, we even though it might be a cardboard cutout until she walked over to the vehicle and saw it was a person, they never reacted just kept on staring at me even when I moved to the other side of the street

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I don’t know if they were demonic encounters, but I’ve seen a few strange things in my time
I was sat playing video games in my brothers caravan when I was 12 and when the screen cut to black I saw this pure white, featureless, black eyed thing looking into the television ( I saw it’s reflection and it looked as though it was sat right in front of the t.v looking at the screen) I froze but my body just started moving automatically and I ran out of the caravan
I felt one of the strangest sensations I ever felt.
lol dude, my friend saw something similar. I was talking to my friend yesterday, he recalled the time he was with his buddy playing Top Gear on SNES back in the 90's when they saw two jet-black skinned kids with blank eyes. Their reaction? The other guy screamed "ILL KILL YOU" and got a knife and chased the kids he tought were invaders or something until they hid in a corner and dissapeared. Only later they realized that this might have been some kind of entity

yannick

Veteran
“There is something in the human spirit that will survive and prevail, there is a tiny and brilliant light burning in the heart of man that will not go out no matter how dark the world becomes.”― Leo Tolstoy
What a beautiful prayer! :)

On-topic:

Yesterday night I encountered some form of demonic presence towering over me while I was sleeping but thanks and praises be to The All-Protecting that it couldn't really harm me in any way except perhaps only bother me just a little.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Colonel valerio, have vou seen the nazka lines? People are all 'aliens' but there is a human figure doing the as above so below in one of them. Also there is the book of enoch. A bit boring but worth to read. There are also lots of people who had alien encounters that were sure it was a demonic entity

SnowFall

Veteran
lol dude, my friend saw something similar. I was talking to my friend yesterday, he recalled the time he was with his buddy playing Top Gear on SNES back in the 90's when they saw two jet-black skinned kids with blank eyes. Their reaction? The other guy screamed "ILL KILL YOU" and got a knife and chased the kids he tought were invaders or something until they hid in a corner and dissapeared. Only later they realized that this might have been some kind of entity
That actually made me burst out laughing unti I realised how terrified your buddy probably was lol
What a strange world we live in

SnowFall

Veteran
What a beautiful prayer! :)

On-topic:

Yesterday night I encountered some form of demonic presence towering over me while I was sleeping but thanks and praises be to The All-Protecting that it couldn't really harm me in any way except perhaps only bother me just a little.
Tbh horror movies are not the same for me anymore ever since I realised most of them would end if the protagonist just said a prayer or brought in someone with faith lol