Demonic Encounters

So jinn are really like genies?

And they can have Sex with a human and make said human a jinn?

Shows on starz or showtime, just started three weeks ago... it's weird in general.
Jinn is plural jinni is singular - so yeah. Jinn don't make humans into jinn but they can definitely posess people. That's all possession is anyways. If you have time read this - it's not long and it will tell you about the unseen world of the Jinn and how to protect yourself and family from them:

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/viewall/world-of-jinn/

Tatilina

Star
Jinn (Arabic: الجن‎‎, al-jinn), also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
Its too bad that they believe in Jinn's. There is no such thing, all spirits are demons. I don't even believe in ghosts even though my hubby does, but that is beside the point. I believe God does not allow human spirits to roam the earth. Jinn is just rubbish nonsense. Lol genie!

and make said human a jinn?
Nah they can't make you become a jinn but they can share your life if you've become a vessel for them. So they would go where you go, partake in what you eat, and enjoy sexual relations with your partner through you.

So jinn are really like genies?
Yes, just like in Aladdin and the magic lamp. They have powers like for example they could transport some big treasure weighing a ton in the blink of an eye to you. They live in a different dimension than us so theirs is quite another world. Hex ventured into their world i daresay during his Ayahuasca experience. But all in all, Almighty God Certainly Knows Best. Best not to meddle with the jinn though because that's what the elite want us to do. I mean they don't do those shows for nothing. There's an agenda behind all that. They want us to corrupt ourselves, by making us want to contact said jinn beings. They want us to seek power through them. We have God. That's More than Sufficient.

justjess

Superstar
Oh I have no desire to contact ANYTHING lol - trust me. I am a skeptic even about their existence however if it exists I want no part of it anyway. Nothing got without honest hard work is worth anything or even STAYS.

The show is just really weird. That entire part of it especially and it confused me. I saw someone mention jinn here so figured I'd ask (grateful servant I believe)

Also thank you for the article, I read it and it cleared my confusion right up.

Violette

Star
Yeah but it turned into a man like figure and murdered someone. I've seen the same type of dark entity during sleep paralysis

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
In Western "demonology," as the subject is called, there is also a subcategory of demons which are called, when male, (singular) incubus, and, when female, (singular) succubus, both of which are said to engage in sexual relations with mortals, especially when the latter are asleep or semi-conscious. Those are two buses, quite frankly, that I hope pass me by. I will get a taxi instead.

True World Order

Established
Its too bad that they believe in Jinn's. There is no such thing, all spirits are demons. I don't even believe in ghosts even though my hubby does, but that is beside the point. I believe God does not allow human spirits to roam the earth. Jinn is just rubbish nonsense. Lol genie!
The funny thing about this post is that your biggest point of contention is that Muslims use an Arabic word for exactly the same unseen creatures that you believe exist. Muslims will tell you that there are no such thing as ghosts and spirits, just the unseen world of the jinn/demons who are shape shifters made of a "smokeless fire" and Angels who serve The God who are beings of light. Not all jinn are evil, but some can be mischievous. There is a group among the jinn called the shayateen, sworn enemies of mankind who are led by Shaytan/Satan.

Tatilina

Star
Yeah but it turned into a man like figure and murdered someone. If seen the same type of dark entity during sleep paralysis
I believe demons can manifest into anything they want. Because scripture says he (Satan) can transform into an angel of light. My hubby believes in ghosts, I believe they are demons pretending to be dead spirits of people.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
I remember my Aunty telling me when she was trying to quit smoking crack, that she woke up one night and there was this demon sitting on her chest with a crack pipe, which she believed now to be a crack demon if you will and was trying to force her to smoke it. I hope I never have an encounter with any demonic entity.

Last edited:

Trenton

Veteran
Scimitar is permanently banned from a night of terrorizing, bullying, belittling, verbally abusing and personally attacking about 10 people in one night including Mecca and he hammered her good in a few threads, here's one of them.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sources-that-helped-ground-my-faith-in-christianity-and-the-word-of-god.89/page-4#post-10323

Why anyone would want to be friends with a mean, vile, cruel vicious heartless man is beyond me.
Go head check out the link. I sure in the hell would never want to be associated with someone so abusive as Scimitar....and see what he has to say to us kafirs, non muslims.... I posted a screen shot of his post in random threads, but you can find it in the link to the thread.
While I cannot condone his actions there, Scimitar has always been kind to me personally, and I still love him.

We don't know what he's been going through either, maybe he had a snap or something. He can get pretty angry out of nowhere sometimes, but I know the man has a kind heart. He goes through troubles like anyone else and perhaps doesn't deal well with it sometimes.

Tatilina

Star
While I cannot condone his actions there, Scimitar has always been kind to me personally, and I still love him.

We don't know what he's been going through either, maybe he had a snap or something. He can get pretty angry out of nowhere sometimes, but I know the man has a kind heart. He goes through troubles like anyone else and perhaps doesn't deal well with it sometimes.
There is this double standard for some here, where their actions and abusive behaviours are acceptable and are justified. I cannot agree with such hypocrisy (not directed at you)
He never bullied you or verbal attacked you with no relent, so it's easy for you to say. Some of us who have been targeted by him, cannot agree especially when you are treated like shit just for disagreeing with him. I cannot agree with you.

Last edited:

Trenton

Veteran
There is this double standard for some here, where their actions and abusive behaviours are acceptable and are justified. I cannot agree with such hypocrisy (not directed at you)
He never bullied you or verbal attacked you with no relent, so it's easy for you to say. Some of us who have been targeted by him, cannot agree especially when you are treated like shit just for disagreeing with him. I cannot agree with you.
I understand. If scimi ever flew off the handle at me I'd probably honestly cry about it.

I owe him a lot though, and I love him.

He saved my life over a year ago when he supported me through a very bad time. I was living in a demon infested house and I probably would've been killed by it without his advice and guidance.

Tatilina

Star
I understand. If scimi ever flew off the handle at me I'd probably honestly cry about it.

He saved my life over a year ago when he supported me through a very bad time. I was living in a demon infested house and I probably would've been killed by it without his advice and guidance.
Well, I am glad that someone was there for you and I am glad you made it through with support. I'm sure he would have done the same if only I just agreed with everything he said and didn't get in his way. But I am not like that. I stand up for what I believe in and I can't agree for the sake of agreeing while compromising what I believe in, just for favour. Most here do not like that. But I am me and I don't fall in line or follow the crowd. And that is not directed at you either Trenton, just saying that is the type of people he prefers.

Thanks for supporting your brother in humanity in his absence T.