Demonic Encounters

mecca

Superstar
You are young, very naive and gullible.
That's ageist.
naive and gullible
I'm not.
Most of the stuff you like, you don't even know what your liking. You just do it for the sake of being nice.
I like many different posts for many different reasons.
You and GIF over abuse the like button.
There's no such thing as "abusing the like button" lol it doesn't matter cause people can like whatever they want.
I wish the like feature would be disabled because it causes a lot of problems
What problems? You're the only one who's said something.

Tatilina

Star
Ok but if it's the same guy, then why does he no longer attack me and call me fake?
Because he doesn't want to be banned for breaking the rules for coming back on a sock puppet account. Once you are permanently banned and you come back on a different account called a socket account, you are BREAKING the RULES. You should read them again if you have forgotten because it seems that you don't know what the rules are unless you have forgotten....
It's to decieve people so he doesn't get caught. You have so much to learn.

Tatilina

Star
That's ageist.

I'm not.

I like many different posts for many different reasons.

There's no such thing as "abusing the like button" lol it doesn't matter cause people can like whatever they want.

What problems? You're the only one who's said something.
I don't mean it in a bad way. What I mean is that because you haven't been around for years like some of us, you don't know him as well and how he operates. When you are young, you can easily be fooled and taken in by someone if you don't know them well enough. You are overly friendly and accept people and trust people that you don't know too easily which makes you more vulnerable and thus you become naive and gullible due to the fact that you are easily taken in by others because you accept them too quickly without getting to know them first. Which is not always a good thing because you don't know who is really behind the keyboard. You need to learn to be cautious and not so quick to believe and trust people over the internet that you don't know. That's all the advice I'm going to give you. Think about it please.

Tatilina

Star
How am I overly friendly?

I already know that. This is the internet people can do anything.
Sometimes when we are taken in by people, we are overly nice to them when they don't have your best interest at heart. People like to use nice people for their own personal agenda/gain. I won't say anymore about it. Hopefully you'll figure it out eventually.

Tatilina

Star
Godisformless was on the last boards too? I think? What with the prose and all that (if I remember correctly haha)

I was (am) pretty good friends with scimitar and I ain't getting scimi vibes from Godisformless...

And @God_Is_Formless you're cool beans too man ;)
Scimitar is permanently banned from a night of terrorizing, bullying, belittling, verbally abusing and personally attacking about 10 people in one night including Mecca and he hammered her good in a few threads, here's one of them.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sources-that-helped-ground-my-faith-in-christianity-and-the-word-of-god.89/page-4#post-10323

Why anyone would want to be friends with a mean, vile, cruel vicious heartless man is beyond me.
Go head check out the link. I sure in the hell would never want to be associated with someone so abusive as Scimitar....and see what he has to say to us kafirs, non muslims.... I posted a screen shot of his post in random threads, but you can find it in the link to the thread.

Last edited:
Godisformless was on the last boards too? I think? What with the prose and all that (if I remember correctly haha)

I was (am) pretty good friends with scimitar and I ain't getting scimi vibes from Godisformless...

And @God_Is_Formless you're cool beans too man ;)
Lol, the poem/prose thing was just for fun, being quite hyperactive sometimes and all that.

Sometimes i like to play on words a lot, i'm thinking i'm kinda past that stage of my life now, though we never know haha ;)

But yeah, i was on the last boards, making up poems and writing in prose concerning everybody and everything every now and then :D

Thanks Trenton, you're greatly appreciated too, i just wish we could have spread the truth together me and Scimi

Apparently, The Almighty Does Not Will that to be, so be it :)

cajun

Established
I have known Scimi for 6+ years from when I came to this forum for the 3rd iteration Mecca. I KNOW him, his writing style and his personality, you may be easily fooled and inexperienced, but I'm not, okay? There is such a thing as getting on a fake account and pretending to be someone you're not. It's not hard to do and it isn't hard to spot if you know what to look for. I don't need to prove that to you. You are young, very naive and gullible. Most of the stuff you like, you don't even know what your liking. You just do it for the sake of being nice. You and GIF over abuse the like button. The like button is for liking posts that have worthy content that makes a great point that you agree with. The like button isn't to like whatever just for the sake of liking it just becausr you want to be nice. I wish the like feature would be disabled because it causes a lot of problems and people have a ridiculously amount of likes just because you two get all like happy.
I wish you were not so completely self-obsessed that you believe everyone else wants to drop a topic so that you can perform your manipulation dance.

Maybe this would not be so off-topic in one of the Narcissism threads.

justjess

Superstar
Does anyone watch American gods?

I ask because last weeks episode there was a jinn and he had sex with a human and transferred his jinn-ness to the human (for lack of better way to describe) and the whole thing REALLY confused me because I admittedly no nothing about jinn.

Is that even remotely in line with what they are supposed to be/do. They made it seem like jinn were sorta genies or something.

Serveto

Star
This is not the book I remember. The priestsforlife site has removed or buried the link to the original material.

http://www.mattoreilly.net/2009/10/holy-abortion-by-gorman-and-brooks.html?m=1
Was it, by any chance, this one? At any rate, this is one of a genre or category of books -or, in this first case, talks- of its type and might serve to corroborate your point, as I understand it, that, sometimes, and among some participants, there are conscious, ritualistic aspects to abortion and to those who perform them.

Source

As I recall, the idea is expressed more fully in this, Ginette Paris's book:

Last edited:
Does anyone watch American gods?

I ask because last weeks episode there was a jinn and he had sex with a human and transferred his jinn-ness to the human (for lack of better way to describe) and the whole thing REALLY confused me because I admittedly no nothing about jinn.

Is that even remotely in line with what they are supposed to be/do. They made it seem like jinn were sorta genies or something.
I've never heard of this series.

But it happens when human beings neglect cleanliness and/or when they've done something causing them to lose God's Protection.

justjess

Superstar
I've never heard of this series.

But it happens when human beings neglect cleanliness and/or when they've done something causing them to lose God's Protection.
So jinn are really like genies?

And they can have Sex with a human and make said human a jinn?

Shows on starz or showtime, just started three weeks ago... it's weird in general.