Demonic Encounters

cajun

Established
Definitely sleep paralysis!! Avoid sleeping on your back or stomach. People say sleep paralysis occurs for scientific reasons but they fail to explain why is it always scary or extremely weird even if the dream you were seeing prior was not. According to my religious beliefs, satan tries to put his fear in you so you fear him because thats the time a person is the most vunerable. Recite your scripture, be safe.
This explains why the present Satanic culture promotes fear as the only legitimate emotion in its members.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
<-----World's most reluctant demonologist and demon fighter-I've seen things man, and yes:it's all real. Sleep with a Bible under your pillow it will help. Wear a St. Michael medal. Todd, hit me up in conversation if you read this I think we could swap a few war stories. I'm working a stubborn case right now...(<>..<>)

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I'm not afraid of demons. And I agree with the strategy of striking first, so I need no protective items. Best defense is a good offense.
so which do you prefer...the FlamingSage cannon or the Sageing flameblower? Ever pack a Holy Watercannon-You know, a supersoaker filled up with Holy water? ;) Check this one out, bout sums up a lot of things. I guess it could be considered a warning... (<>..<>)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3xkWuP3Ck&list=RDDZ3xkWuP3Ck

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
so which do you prefer...the FlamingSage cannon or the Sageing flameblower? Ever pack a Holy Watercannon-You know, a supersoaker filled up with Holy water? ;) Check this one out, bout sums up a lot of things. I guess it could be considered a warning... (<>..<>)

Good song, and you're exactly right. I go with the cannons. Definitely elemental too.

I have to respectfully disagree.
“I and My Father are one.””
‭‭John‬ ‭10:30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Jesus was fully man and also fully God. Jesus was born of a virgin through the miraculous work of God.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
He always existed just like God the father because they are one and the same.
I and My Father are one is meant in the sense that the slave does What his Master Wills him to do.

How can somebody be fully one thing and fully another thing. It's either one or the other. Something that's born, just like you and me, cannot in any way be equal to The Being that Always Existed.

The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last Pertains To The Almighty Alone. If anything, you cannot describe Something Who's Both First and Last at the same time. That Only Applies To God Almighty, The Source of every Quintessential Attribute or Quality.

Jesus did not always exist. The fact that he took birth itself alludes to the fact that his existence started with the virgin Mary's miraculous pregnancy. The latter is no less miraculous than the beginning of creation, where everything got Created out of nothing by The Simple Command of God Almighty, 'Be', and everything simply became.

On that note, i will cite Mark 10: 18,

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."

I think this is quite simple to understand. Everybody can understand this, right? And don't go into metaphorical and illogical explanations with me, will ya?

Jesus resented being called good since he clearly had insight into people not recognizing The Almighty Who's Responsible for each and everybody at each and every second. So why do you even have to call anybody good? Simply because nobody is good on their own. If somebody has goodness in him/her, it is only through God's Mercy and Benevolence. Only God Is Good Since He's The Source of every goodness. To put it in even simpler terms, try being conscious that everything that's existing at every place and every time (past, present, and/or future) already exists in God's Sight. And that nothing can be any thing except by His Will. Nothing exists unless He Wills.

Violette

Star
I and My Father are one is meant in the sense that the slave does What his Master Wills him to do.

How can somebody be fully one thing and fully another thing. It's either one or the other. Something that's born, just like you and me, cannot in any way be equal to The Being that Always Existed.

The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last Pertains To The Almighty Alone. If anything, you cannot describe Something Who's Both First and Last at the same time. That Only Applies To God Almighty, The Source of every Quintessential Attribute or Quality.

Jesus did not always exist. The fact that he took birth itself alludes to the fact that his existence started with the virgin Mary's miraculous pregnancy. The latter is no less miraculous than the beginning of creation, where everything got Created out of nothing by The Simple Command of God Almighty, 'Be', and everything simply became.

On that note, i will cite Mark 10: 18,

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."

I think this is quite simple to understand. Everybody can understand this, right? And don't go into metaphorical and illogical explanations with me, will ya?

Jesus resented being called good since he clearly had insight into people not recognizing The Almighty Who's Responsible for each and everybody at each and every second. So why do you even have to call anybody good? Simply because nobody is good on their own. If somebody has goodness in him/her, it is only through God's Mercy and Benevolence. Only God Is Good Since He's The Source of every goodness. To put it in even simpler terms, try being conscious that everything that's existing at every place and every time (past, present, and/or future) already exists in God's Sight. And that nothing can be any thing except by His Will. Nothing exists unless He Wills.
“Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter. And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon’s porch. Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.””
‭‭John‬ ‭10:22-30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Nothing in that passage alludes to a slave master relationship. Jesus is answering the reason why so many people on this site still question Christ. You are not a follower of Christ so you will continue to look through a lens that blinds you from seeing Jesus Christ for who He truly is. No ordinary person can fully be man and fully God but because Christ is God therefore He can achieve the extraordinary. God took on human flesh to free us from sin through his son Jesus Christ.

“Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?” So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ” And he answered and said to Him, “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth.” Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.” But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:17-22‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
I understand this passage in Mark quite differently. The young rich man thought he was a good person, he claims he didn't violate any of the commandments. Jesus showed him that that was untrue, he had a covetous heart. He thought Jesus was a good person in the same manner that he was but Jesus points out that no one is good except for God. I could go deeper into this passage but I don't think that's necessary unless you would like me too. Pulling this verse to try to deny Christ is completely ignoring the context of the scripture and the Bible itself. One last passage to close my argument:
“Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.”
‭‭II Peter‬ ‭3:14-16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Todd

Star
“Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.”
‭‭II Peter‬ ‭3:14-16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Peter was not talking about people who deny Christ in this passage. He was writing to fellow believers. He was warning against bad doctrine that rises from Paul's writings, not people who deny Christ, because of Paul's writing.....

Violette

Star
Peter was not talking about people who deny Christ in this passage. He was writing to fellow believers. He was warning against bad doctrine that rises from Paul's writings, not people who deny Christ, because of Paul's writing.....
I understand, it just seemed fitting for the conversation. God_is_formless believes in God but seems "untaught" if he believes Jesus denies being God and it says the rest of scripture not just Paul's writing.

cajun

Established
Jesus also may have been criticizing the word "good" in the sense of "nice". God is always good, but He is certainly not always "nice"! So Jesus might have been warning people against confusing the two meanings.

You are not a follower of Christ so you will continue to look through a lens that blinds you from seeing Jesus Christ for who He truly is.
I think i am a more genuine follower of Jesus than you are.

My arguments are logical and simple to understand.

What proof do you have, other than texts and what you have been taught, of Jesus being God Almighty?

It simply does not corroborate.

He took birth. Were you there? No. All you have are Biblical texts and i daresay that's really not enough for you to liken Jesus to God Almighty.

Use common sense please.

What if you had never read the Bible? What if there was no religion to be taught to you? Would you have believed in God?

In Whom did people believe when Mary hadn't yet become pregnant?

The answer is quite simple and straightforward. You don't really need any text to support such an answer. A Supreme Force that's Responsible for the entire creation Does Indeed Exist and since nobody can really claim to have beheld Him, or It (if you prefer, since God Is Genderless), nothing and i mean no thing can be likened to Him in any way.

Have you ever considered the vastness of the universe? Earth may represent like one-quadrillionth of it all and you mean to convince me that God Almighty Chose only this insignificant spot to take on human form and that you're unaware whether there's life on other than this planet? Get real please. The Owner of every atom cannot be compared to a mere mortal that took birth. He Decides while everything submits, whether willingly or unwillingly. He Stays The Same. He Always Was, Always Is, and Always Will Be. He Is The Owner of Beauty. He Is The Owner of Power. Nothing compares to Him. Nothing can equal Him in Greatness since He Owns Greatness.

Tatilina

Star
I am so glad I have not had an encounter with a demonic entity. I have a great deal of supposed demonic posessions caught on video in which my husband always agree on which ones are probably real and which ones are fake. He's a huge fan of the paranormal and watches all ghost shows he can get his eyes on, but never had any encounters with a demonic entity.

The Zone

Star
If you go through the door you're in trouble. It is okay to look or investigate to a degree but when you feel like something is wrong, it is time to leave or avert your attention to something positive. Intuition serves us well. We can give things more power with our mind and evil feeds on that. So, the battle always starts in the mind.