Demonic Encounters

Colonel valerio, have vou seen the nazka lines? People are all 'aliens' but there is a human figure doing the as above so below in one of them. Also there is the book of enoch. A bit boring but worth to read. There are also lots of people who had alien encounters that were sure it was a demonic entity

Yeah the Nazca lines are something else. IIRC there is something like that in Ohio. I suppose its a bit of a mystery as to why and how they were developed.

What a beautiful prayer! :)

On-topic:

Yesterday night I encountered some form of demonic presence towering over me while I was sleeping but thanks and praises be to The All-Protecting that it couldn't really harm me in any way except perhaps only bother me just a little.

Was it perhaps a shadow figure Yannick?

yannick

Veteran
It's funny how the mind works when it cannot translate something. :) Thanks for using short-forms and abbreviations, lol.

acronym for "if I recall correctly." Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.) IIRC, the store is on 7th street. See more words with the same meaning: Internet, texting, SMS, email, chat acronyms (list of).Nov 10, 2011

What does IIRC mean? IIRC Definition. Meaning of IIRC ...

onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/iirc

Was it perhaps a shadow figure Yannick?
Yup probably hey? What's your definition of shadow figure? Is it the same Wikipedia's?

A shadow person (also known as a shadow figure, shadow being or black mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly as interpreted by believers in the paranormal or supernatural as the presence of a spirit or other entity.[1]?

800px-Shadowman-3.jpg

Ya, very much like it, except mine was kind in a sitting position hovering over my left side.​

It's funny how the mind works when it cannot translate something. :) Thanks for using short-forms and abbreviations, lol.

acronym for "if I recall correctly." Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.) IIRC, the store is on 7th street. See more words with the same meaning: Internet, texting, SMS, email, chat acronyms (list of).Nov 10, 2011

What does IIRC mean? IIRC Definition. Meaning of IIRC ...
onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/iirc

Yup probably hey? What's your definition of shadow figure? Is it the same Wikipedia's?

A shadow person (also known as a shadow figure, shadow being or black mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly as interpreted by believers in the paranormal or supernatural as the presence of a spirit or other entity.[1]?

Ya, very much like it, except mine was kind in a sitting position hovering over my left side.​
Yeah that's basically what I saw except it was crawling on my ceiling like Spider-Man. Its pretty commonly reported.

The Serpent Mounds.

that's them

JoChris

Superstar
There is a story that goes with this security camera image.

A18101306315320.jpg
Can people tell me what they think the black outline is?

I have mixed responses. Christians have said it looks like a large black bird taking off, the head cut off.

View attachment 18812

I have mixed responses. Christians have said it looks like a large black bird taking off, the head cut off.
Logically it looks like a large black bird. I lived in AK for 3 years and the most beautiful Ravens live there. They are enormous.

However, I have seen 'the shadow entity' twice and while I am inclined to believe it is a subconscious projection and perhaps proof of the collective consciousness, it is so widely reported that I will not dismiss an external entity. Where is this from?

JoChris

Superstar
Logically it looks like a large black bird. I lived in AK for 3 years and the most beautiful Ravens live there. They are enormous.

However, I have seen 'the shadow entity' twice and while I am inclined to believe it is a subconscious projection and perhaps proof of the collective consciousness, it is so widely reported that I will not dismiss an external entity. Where is this from?
It is from our home security camera. We live in central Queensland. It is the very last image that it took. It stopped working. Interestingly my husband just said it keeps vanishing from his phone too...

I know logically it looks like a big black bird, but the camera was at the end of the balcony not in front of the door. When my husband sent the photo to his sister, she freaked out and deleted it immediately. She believes inshadow entities.

When I told my older son (visiting from uni) what had happened, he was interested and put it on his uni forum. There several people said it looked like a shadow entity. So I am wondering if a person's worldview is what makes someone's first reaction to be "bird" or "shadow entity".

Now for the story. The previous night my younger son and I watched the animated PG movie "Kubo and the two strings". We were taking advantage of my husband being away as he only likes "mainstream" Hollywood movies. It was very well done but IMO borderline mature ratings because of some quite scary segments.

It was quite weird. I felt like I was being watched during the night when I woke up several times. When I woke up in the morning I felt so strange inwardly I said to God " please take away these stupid feelings from me, if it is spiritual please take care of it".

When my husband came home he checked his phone which gets notifications when the security signal is activated. Normally it is just branches moving. This time it was the image above. He went and checked all the cameras. They were no longer working.

And see the time above? 6.30 am. That would have been around the time I woke up.

So I am open to both worldviews on the above (last) photo. If only I could see the head.

Last edited:
It is from our home security camera. It is the very last image that it took. It stopped working. Interestingly my husband just said it keeps vanishing from his phone too...

I know logically it looks like a big black bird, but the camera was at the end of the balcony not in front of the door. When my husband sent the photo to his sister, she freaked out and deleted it immediately. She believes inshadow entities.

When I told my older son (visiting from uni) what had happened, he was interested and put it on his uni forum. There several people said it looked like a shadow entity. So I am wondering if a person's worldview is what makes someone's first reaction to be "bird" or "shadow entity".

Now for the story. The previous night my younger son and I watched the animated PG movie "Kubo and the two strings". We were taking advantage of my husband being away as he only likes "mainstream" Hollywood movies. It was very well done but IMO borderline mature ratings because of some quite scary segments.

It was quite weird. I felt like I was being watched during the night when I woke up several times. When I woke up in the morning I felt so strange inwardly I said to God " please take away these stupid feelings from me, if it is spiritual please take care of it".

When my husband came home he checked his phone which gets notifications when the security signal is activated. Normally it is just branches moving. This time it was the image above. He went and checked all the cameras. They were no longer working.

And see the time above? 6.30 am. That would have been around the time I woke up.

So I am open to both worldviews on the above (last) photo. If only I could see the head.
Well are there large black birds native to your region? If so could you give me a list and I’ll study their habits, seeing if they any are active in relatively early morning.

Did the movie you watched have anything in it that might subconsciously affect what you see?

Glitches happen all the time and people see what they believe in. I don’t know what happened at your house. Most things have a logical explanation, but maybe some things don’t. Thanks for sharing this.

JoChris

Superstar
Well are there large black birds native to your region? If so could you give me a list and I’ll study their habits, seeing if they any are active in relatively early morning.

Did the movie you watched have anything in it that might subconsciously affect what you see?

Glitches happen all the time and people see what they believe in. I don’t know what happened at your house. Most things have a logical explanation, but maybe some things don’t. Thanks for sharing this.
But it was my husband who saw the "maybe spiritual being" image first. I had said nothing about the movie to him.
A bird I think matches the general appearance is a raven but I don't remember hearing its call. We hadn't had photos of birds in the security footage until then either. http://www.birdsinbackyards.net/species/Corvus-coronoides

But it was my husband who saw the "maybe spiritual being" image first. I had said nothing about the movie to him.
A bird I think matches the general appearance is a raven but I don't remember hearing its call. We hadn't had photos of birds in the security footage until then either. http://www.birdsinbackyards.net/species/Corvus-coronoides
Well ravens are the smartest bird species and their behavior is unto themselves. One of the few animal species that does things just for the hell of it ( picking up sticks and dropping them swooping down and picking it up mid air etc) and perception upon waking is pretty unreliable. Maybe the sound of the raven woke you up but didn't process as a memory? I don't know either way and the common reports of a shadow entity do represent something. So its probably a bird, maybe a projection of human fears and less likely as an external supernatural entity as I see it, but who knows maybe I have the order backwards.

JoChris

Superstar
Well ravens are the smartest bird species and their behavior is unto themselves. One of the few animal species that does things just for the hell of it ( picking up sticks and dropping them swooping down and picking it up mid air etc) and perception upon waking is pretty unreliable. Maybe the sound of the raven woke you up but didn't process as a memory? I don't know either way and the common reports of a shadow entity do represent something. So its probably a bird, maybe a projection of human fears and less likely as an external supernatural entity as I see it, but who knows maybe I have the order backwards.
Literally, who knows either way! I thought you would enjoy the story anyway. :)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@JoChris My first tought was "BLACK SHADOW!!111" but then I found that the bottom of it really looks like the tailfeathers of my cockatiel during flight. That's a still image, did it moved? If it's in the end of a balcony maybe then there isn't enough space for a bird to fly by.

@elsbet thanks for sharing, I've searched for "ohio lines" and the search results came back as power lines!

elsbet

Superstar
@elsbet thanks for sharing, I've searched for "ohio lines" and the search results came back as power lines!
You bet.

You can also search the term "ancient earthworks" to find other examples around the world. They are everywhere, and it seems like more are being discovered.

This site (I'm reading, now) has photo galleries and detailed explanations-- ANCIENT EARTHWORKS EASTERN NORTH AMERICA --go to the bottom of the page for other parts of the world.

TokiEl

Superstar
It is from our home security camera. We live in central Queensland. It is the very last image that it took. It stopped working. Interestingly my husband just said it keeps vanishing from his phone too...

That is the milk man.

No it's a supernatural being. Not much is known about them except they exist...

Probably a demon.

elsbet

Superstar

View attachment 18812

First thought: What a lovely entryway!

Second thought: Shouldn't the wings be bigger than the tailfeathers, if it's a bird?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I'm sure the dark thing is a bird. If you look closely you'll see the image is in a plane above the plants, and you can see individual tail feathers. the only problem however is that the wings parts aren't quite right, they appear to have been cut if they really are from a bird. My cockatiel wings were clipped before she came here and the tip of her wing feathers look similar to this ones, if it really is a bird