Democratic Debates

Thunderian

Superstar
ABC is trying way too hard to pander to black and brown people. One of the moderators is addressing everyone in Spanish, and the debate is being held at a black university, as they keep pointing out.

Why is the left always emphasizing the difference in races? How are we supposed to be color-blind?

Thunderian

Superstar
Jess, I love this kind of stuff.

It’s kind of bizarre to hear all these people talk about America like it’s some horrible place, when I know it isn’t.

America has problems, just like every other country, but Americans of any race, creed or colour still have a better average quality of life and a greater chance for success as a person than the citizens of any other country on earth.

People can argue this stat or that one that seems to say different, but there’s a reason why everyone wants to become an American. It’s a great country, and Trump won by saying just that, and appealing to the people who agree with him.

I watch these debates because I believe in America and I love the American way. They can really screw it up sometimes, but no county tries harder to make it right when they do.

Trump will be gone from power in a few years, one way or another, and his replacement will almost certainly be a Democrat. It concerns me how crazy they’re becoming, but I’m hoping it’s a phase, and I’m looking for signs of that. That’s why I miss Tulsi Gabbard. She seemed reasonable.